AbacusLaw Reviews

About AbacusLaw

AbacusLaw is case automation software designed explicitly for law firms. The system works as a complete practice management solution that helps in managing workflows including time tracking, billing, and accounting operations....

3.6
3.8
3.7

Browse AbacusLaw Reviews

J. Michael
J. Michael

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

Customizable Software and Amazing Support

Every single person I've dealt with at Abacus, from initial sale to professional services to tech support, has been patient, professional, knowledgeable, and effective. I've dealt with too many companies who virtually disappear after making the sale. The people at Abacus are nothing like that; their service and support are first rate.

Pros

The software uses a customizable database structure, so you can create or modify forms and fields to make them relevant for the types of cases you handle. In areas where aspects of the program are not wholly intuitive, Abacus's knowledge base and online instructional videos are very helpful. Abacus tech support is amazing.

Cons

AbacusLaw links to MS Outlook, but not to any other email/calendar client (and I had to quit Outlook for another more reliable email/calendar solution because Outlook is extremely problematic in key, basic areas). I feel like I should be able to drop an email message from any email application -- or any file, for that matter -- into an AbacusLaw matter. I do wish the client portal (for exchanging documents with clients) were available.

Reviewed on 11/09/2018

Great legal software

It's been very good for our firm, as it really has great calendaring and reminder features. The user interface is very easy to understand and assists all of us with keeping the pleadings, documents and correspondence well-organized. I had one issue and the tech support assisted me immediately and then followed up to make sure my issue had been resolved.

Pros

I really enjoy how easy this software is to use by everyone in the office, attorneys. paralegals, and assistants. The software enables our office to keep our clients' files very organized and easily accessible. The calendaring is essential to our litigation practice as everything is streamlined and managed in a very logical manner. I am an attorney and the technology is geared for all of the legal professions and types of practices.

Cons

It has so many great features that i have not been able to utilize it to its full capacity as of yet.

Grayson

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

Mixed Bag

It's a mixed bag. It could be great software if the people who developed it had real experience using it in a practical environment. And if they spent more time testing stuff to make sure it worked. And if their tech support people were more helpful and less evasive.

Pros

Part of what attracted us to this software was that it advertised that it allowed us to integrate WordPerfect forms that we already had into the document preparation feature. We also like the group calendar that allows us to color-code each attorney making it easy to determine who is where. They also did a fairly decent job of integrating old data from a previous practice management software to allow more thorough conflict checking. The interface for most things is reasonably intuitive. It has features that can make it a good all-around practice management program if you use all of them.

Cons

Technical support is sad. So many of the people we get have no idea what the problems are or why the program is doing something it should not be. Correcting an error often becomes a lengthy boondoggle that takes ridiculous amounts of time. Features that they promise are part of the software are often not fully or properly functional, or the support staff seems to have no idea how they actually work. When trying to work with WordPerfect integration, for example, they did not seem to have any tech support personnel who actually knew how to use the program or how it was supposed to integrate and could not answer questions about it, so we were on our own. It does integrate, for the most part, but some things we try to ask about they just don't know an answer for . They promised us integration with LawPay and then backed out instead pushing a program they had developed to take payments. After seeing how they have been with other features, I don't want them to experiment on me and my clients with some "new" software they have halfway developed. We sometimes found that we knew more about the program than some of the tech support folks we were on calls with, and quite frequently we never receive explanations for why something was not working right, even though we WANT to know so we can avoid the issue in the future. I suspect sometimes it's a bug on their end that they do not want to confess to. It also does not double-check deletions and changes-leading to lost data.

ProLaw

Reasons for Choosing AbacusLaw

Moving to a new firm that already had Abacus and wanted to integrate

ProLaw

Reasons for Switching to AbacusLaw

Basically, the group calendar and WordPerfect integration - ProLaw was moving away from WordPerfect support and we already had a substantial number of documents and preferred this software.

Top AbacusLaw Alternatives

Susan
Susan

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

The Goods and the Bads of Abacus

Pros

On the law side of Abacus it is substantially a good system to use. The organization, ease of use, and the multiple tools allow the law side to run smooth and easy with little to no problems. Things such as client entry, event posting, and much more have become much easier over time with the multiple updates and fixes. Overall the law side software is a well created system.

Cons

The Accounting side of Abacus has many little problems within it that overall cause the functionality of abacus to become less effective. Things such as tables not communicating with each other and the software crashing due to simple tasks such as voiding checks are some of the many problems that occurs. Without fixing these issues, the overall effectiveness and efficiency of abacus accounting will only continue to diminish.

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

Straightforward legal calendaring software

Pros

Simple calendaring software, which is all I need to schedule upcoming hearings and deadlines. I don't really use the bells and whistles beyond that.

Cons

No real cons. My use isn't that in depth, but it works well for the simple calendaring that I use it for.

Response from CARET

To our valued client,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review AbacusLaw. It's very important to us to create a good user experience for our end users, so we're glad to hear we're delivering on that promise.

Thank you for your patronage. We look forward to being of service for many years to come.

Best,

Katie Ternes
Marketing Coordinator
AbacusNext
(858) 882-4882

Replied 06/05/2019
Mary

Reviewed on 05/05/2020

Thought it would be better

I really thought Abacus was a better product than it has turned out to be. It can't do basic things that an accounting system can do. It's a so-so product.

Pros

I liked that it could integrate with our business systems as they are.

Cons

The add-ins do not work consistently and have more cons than pros. The reporting is not very good and making deposits that are not client checks makes no sense. The system is good for basic legal clients, but anything more complex and there's issues. You can't just double click on a number in a report to get more information on it like many other software programs. If you print a check, you can't change anything about it with an edit; you have to delete the entire thing to make small changes. There is also no way to track time reductions truly. Entering time takes forever because you have to go into each matter separately and enter your time instead of a large platform to enter time for each matter on one sheet. Editing bills takes so much longer than it should because of how it has to be done.

CosmoLex and Clio

Reasons for Choosing AbacusLaw

The software was never setup right from the beginning and it had been too long running it at about 25% of what it was worth.

Reasons for Switching to AbacusLaw

I thought it was the best product for it's money at the time.
Samuel

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Abacus Can Help

Pros

We have used Abacus since 2010, so 10 years. Abacus helped us to automate law billing. The program also features an excellent data base for notes as well as emails per client. It is fast in terms of locating electronic documents. Its technical support is also helpful.

Cons

The biggest feature to improve would be Abacus message slips. I have been trying for over a year to fix the app's propensity to suddenly disappear and then, days later, inform me of the number of messages I have received. BIlling software can be improved dramatically to make it more user friendly.

Clio

2010

Reasons for Switching to AbacusLaw

The other programs were cloud based and the effort to retool to one of those seemed to be way too expensive. In addition, I particularly like the data based system Abacus offers, which categorizes documents, emails to and from clients per matter. Neither Clio or Practice Panther offered this feature.

Response from CARET

Hi Samual,

We are sorry for the issues you've run into with AbacusLaw and messaging. We have escalated your issue to our client services team and you will be hearing from the team shortly. We sincerely would like to make sure you are set up properly for success with our product.

The AbacusNext Team

Replied 25/03/2020

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Ugh. I use it because I don't feel I have a better option...

The cost vs other comparable software is the primary reason why this software was chosen. Additionally (just as important to us) is that the data is stored on our network and not the cloud.

Pros

The legal billing and trust accounting functions are great. However, the rest of the accounting functionality really stinks.

I like how for billing, you can schedule a bill to e-mail or print and it automatically does it (e/m or print) when you finalize the bills.

Cons

I'm used to QuickBooks. I hate that I can't drill down to detail from reports. I hate that I can't type a vendor's name when I tab to the field when entering A/P (you have to open the search window and search for the vendor...there's no way to fully navigate through data entry without taking your hands off the keyboard).

Data between the "Law" program and the "Accounting" program becomes "out of sync" frequently. There's a script to run to attempt to fix it, but it takes hours to run.

Reviewed on 18/07/2023

No more

Pros

Abacus worked fairly well initially as a server based small number of user platform. At the time, few system integrated accounting with the LPM main product. New features were overpromised and half-baked.

Cons

Tech support and customer support evaporated over time. Systems crashed routinely and Abacus had no reliable answers for tech updates from Microsoft.

Response from CARET

We're very sorry to hear that your experience with AbacusLaw did not live up to your expectations. We will be sure to pass along this feedback to our team and use it to continuously improve our services.

Replied 02/08/2023

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

Abacus review

It's nice to always have our contacts and cases in one place. There are still many things we need to learn to use this program to its full potential.

Pros

Everything is in one program and able to access it all easily

Cons

We always have problems with our updates each year. Abacus is really good about fixing it but still a pain to have to call tech support to get it fixed.

Joseph

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Stay away from anything having to do with Abacuslaw or Abacus Private Cloud

AbacusLaw and Abacus Private Cloud, which is AbacusLaw on a shared cloud, break down all the time. It was as though the company let monkeys into their server room at night because, while an issue may be fixed one day, it or another, or multiple other issues would pop up the next morning. I can't tell you how many times abacus simply went down right when I needed it most - in the middle of a murder trial for instance! The entire system would crash for days. Yes, the support staff was great but their management and the product itself may as well be the result of demons hellbent on destroying anything productive that you mean to do in your business.

Pros

I needed a solution so I could link emails to certain case files. Also, the fact that all attorneys could access any other person's notes on a case was attractive.

Cons

The software looks and feels like it is straight out of 2002, if not right after Microsoft went WYSIWYG. It's about as clunky as software was in the early 00's as well although it probably isn't as efficient as software was back then.

Abacus Private Cloud

Reasons for Switching to AbacusLaw

AbacusLaw is closely related to Abacus Private Cloud. I could have just used AbacusLaw on the individual nodes at work but the sales rep oversold me on Abacus Private Cloud instead which is a lot more costly. When I called him out on it, he tried to get me to sign up to buy even more products! When I refused to pay my monthly fee because the system kept breaking down, then they held not only all of my exchange data hostage, but also my Microsoft exchange account! Again, stay away from anything having to do with Abacus if you value your business.
Debbie

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

Great calendering program.

Abacus if the only legal software I have used. it was is in place when I started with the firm and I have never had any formal training. There is so much more to Abacus than we utilize but to get the help I need, it costs extra. I was not at the firm for the initial set up so if there was any training offered, i did not get it.

We briefly switch from Abacus to another produce but it did not meet our needs so we switched back.

Pros

Deadlines are a big and important part of our every day function. Abacus calendaring makes it easy to keep track of the deadlines and also important hearings and meetings.

Customer service is always very helpful.

Cons

Abacus Knowledge Base does not always have helpful information when I need to figure out something new.

When adding a new attorney the last name box is highlighted, when you tab to the next box it is the ID box instead of the first name box or another box that you actually need to add information. This is frustrating because an ID number is not something you change or add each time you add a new name.

When adding a "bill to" person, an accounting screen for the billing is opened. When you click the box next to Open Advanced Billing Options on save, then done, extra steps have to be taken to actually get to the billing screen to enter additional information.

We don't us Abacus forms because they are not easy to set up. With the forms we do have set up, many times we have to make adjustments each time we use them so it is not worth the time or hassle to do so and we end up creating the document with out using Abacus forms. It costs extra for any help to create these forms.

Kayle

Reviewed on 20/06/2017

Support is nothing short of phenomenal! We switched from Amicus to Abacus and are very happy.

We did the switch because of the buy-out of amicus but have been very happy with the change. We are doing everything through the cloud and it has been seemless.

Pros

Probably the most is the support. I put off my first support call for a long time--waited until I had a good chunk of time because I assumed I would be on hold forever. Not the case. The person that answered the phone (no hold time) was the person that solved my problem with ease. They explained what they were doing so that I could handle the next time if there was a next time and they haven't treated anyone in our office like they were dumb--even when they had no idea what they were doing. This has been the case each time we have called support. The transition, once all of our data was converted went smoothly and even our limited computer users had little problems from day one.

Cons

The least are probably things that I just don't understand how to do yet. We have only been using the software since January, so I try to spend a little time weekly learning a new aspect of the program. The one thing I wish it would do that amicus did, was in events, I could schedule events that would be added in once another even was completed. In abacus I can set dates out in advance, but they are not contingent on when something was completed. Hope that is something they are looking at for future upgrades. That is probably the only thing I miss from amicus.

Response from CARET

Kayle,

We are tremendously glad to hear that the transition has been a good one! To take a deeper dive into the features of AbacusLaw, we recommend joining our weekly half hour "Free Training Friday" webinars. You are also more than welcome to contact our support team at any time who will be more than happy to impart some tips so you can fully take advantage of our software.

Watch past webinars and register for future ones here: https://www.abacusnext.com/webinars

Best, AbacusNext

Replied 21/06/2017
Amanda

Reviewed on 05/04/2019

Easy to use and customize, terrible customer support

I've enjoyed using Abacus for many years. I used the cloud based option which was really great aside from the cost for storage space and it's limitations. I'm not crazy about their support team, but it wasn't a huge problem because it usually worked fine on it own. There are limits to the reporting, but they are also very customizable within those limits. Creating custom mail merge documents is a breeze.

Pros

I like the ease of making documents and templates with Abacus. It is very customizable and easy to use. I like having the matters and names databases and being able to cross reference cases with people. The reporting is good, but could use some work so that you can pull reports from 2 different databases at once (i.e. the addresses of all of the clients or providers for all active matters).

Cons

The draw back with Abacus is that it doesn't give you check lists or ways to case manage very well. It's easy to use and customize, which is good, because their customer services is slow and not great.

Response from CARET

Dear Amanda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review AbacusLaw. At AbacusNext, providing excellent products is very important to us, so it's good to hear we're delivering on that promise.

I'm sorry our client service hasn't met your expectations; please feel free to get in touch with me if I can help.

On behalf of all of us at AbacusNext, thank you for your patronage. We look forward to being of service for many years to come.

All the best,

Replied 09/04/2019
Norm

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Problems with Support

Three of four years ago, I would have given five stars on all categories. Things have changed. In addition, the new owners increased annual license fees 40% last year.

Pros

It is a comprehensive software product for a law office, with case management, document management and billing. Our firm has been using it for 12 years.

Cons

The original founder of Abacus had very high standards. Tech support was very good. You could always connect quickly with a knowledgeable tech support specialist. In addition, for the first 7 or 8 years we used it, it was virtually bullet proof. It rarely, if ever, had a crash or issue of any kind. In more recent versions, you started to see more crashes or technical problems. But, at least the support was good when needed. The founder sold the company a couple of years ago. They acquired Amicus, several other products and most recently HotDocs. The quality of their tech support has significantly deteriorated. For example, we had a crash using the billing component, with a window that popped up with an error code this morning at roughly 9:00 a.m. Called tech support, was on hold for ten minutes, then prompted to leave a message. Left message at 9:10 a.m. this morning. In fact, both I and the user of the workstation left messages. It is 3:15 p.m. and Abacus has not called back.

Julie

Reviewed on 29/08/2018

Would like more training (i.e. a weekly "how to" e-mail that is short and sweet with something...

The out of the ordinary task I was assigned frustrated me for several hours before I reached out for assistance. But when I did reach out, the assistance was there. It was something I could do, I just needed guidance. The executive from Abacus not only guided me through the process, but he explained what I was doing as we worked through to completion of the task and how it worked so I could easily do on my own the next time. Today, I had to go back in and add another search element and was able to do so without the frustration as before. I understood how it worked, and to clone what was already working so I didn't lose what had been done but improved upon it. Thank you very much for the help AND suggestion to clone before editing!

Pros

It combines calendar (both legal and non-legal), accounting and legal / case management into one area. Legal forms are updated regularly. Notes can be made addressing each case progress and conflict of interest checks are easily manageable. Automatic population is convenient when working on new matters under regular clients. The help line has always been quick, easy and convenient. Every person I have ever spoken with has been of great assistance, without hesitation. Thank you.

Cons

It is difficult (for me) to figure out the help through the on line directions to complete an out of the ordinary task.

Reviewed on 28/08/2018

AbacusLaw is Essential for Saving Time and Money

Our experience with AbacusLaw has been very beneficial in keeping matters organized and running smoothly. And also, knowing that if any issue should arise, it will be promptly seen to by their very capable IT team, which may be what makes AbacusLaw essential. Their team is always courteous and ready to serve you in a timely manner. As far as the software itself, there is rarely a problem.

Pros

Organization is key, so being able to link matters with the calendar and pull up events with so little effort makes my job much easier. I cannot imagine running a law firm without this program. It makes all the difference when you are in the business of billing clients based on time spent on their particular matter. The full scope of events, dates, time and time spent are at the ready, saving a tremendous amount of time.
AbacusLaw is incredibly functional. This software has it all, and I feel that our small firm isn't implementing the software to it's fullest capabilities. This is apparent as there are helpful suggestions each morning when I login and go to my calendar.

Cons

There is little to not like about the software. I suppose if it were free and could read my mind, but...

Richard

Reviewed on 08/12/2016

Very disappointing experience with Abacus

Abacus Law in the Abacus Private Cloud is the 4th practice management software that I have used over the past 20 years. Far and away is the worst experience that I have had with practice management software. Many everyday functions take multiple steps where they need only take one. Some features, especially search features, just don't work. In two years I have seen no meaningful improvements in the software. Abacus makes its real money selling you their cloud services and once you commit to putting your data on their Cloud, it gets very hard to move away. I considered transitioning to Amicus Attorney because Abacus has recently merged with Amicus and I was assured for months that a migration was doable, only to learn months later that Abacus will not provide migration to Amicus. The two camps definitely have not gotten on the same page.

Pros

At this point, nothing.

Cons

APC is a problematical environment to have to work in all day. Abacus Law and especially Abacus Accounting are primitive, highly inefficient.

Response from CARET

Capterra is a distinguished platform for users to share reviews of software products, and we respect the forum as a place for serious technical reviews made without self-interest or aggrandizement. The tone and tenor of your review indicates that you are very unhappy with our product, and while we would love to have you stay with us, we want you to make the best decision for your firm. We would be happy to help remedy your situation. At your earliest convenience, please contact us at 858-882-1794.

Cheers, Abacus

Replied 18/01/2017
Enita

Reviewed on 15/04/2016

Mediocre at best. Don't waste your TIME and your $$

I would not suggest Abacus to anyone and tell everyone NOT to buy it. I have had it for 1 1/2 and I have to say I am disappointed and exhausted with having to use it.
Before I did buy it, I had done much research on the software out there and for my solo practice, the price and the fact that they offered client and accounting made a lot of sense. So, I bought it. I can write about 10 pages of information as to why you should NOT get it. Here are a few:
1. They removed the payroll option and actually blocked you from using entirely (meaning that you could not manually punch in the information) and made you pay their payroll affiliate. Completely unfair and uncalled for. There was no warning that they were going to block you from using the existing payroll features. Only that they were not going to support it. Support and block are completely 2 different things.
2. To run a bill, you need to go or click at 15 places. Isn't that ridiculous.
3. I was able to email bills from abacus accounting. That stopped working and they could not fix it.
4. They do monthly training on separate issues (like billing, entering date, etc.). It sounds all easy at first, but when you actually start doing it yourself, oh boy. Good luck to you.
5. If you search for a client, after his name comes up, you can't click enter to open up his matter. You actually have to click on the name. Imagine doing that 50 times a day.
6. Even though you can create abbreviations on the billing so it types it for you, e.g., RAR, it types out Receive and review, you can't do the same when you are typing notes in the client's matter. You have to type it all out. Makes no sense.
7. Learning curve is HUGE. It takes forever to learn how to use. Time you don't have.
8. You can't email a batch of bills at one time. You have to click in a few places, type your client's name, find the bill, and then click email. Can you imagine doing that for 30 or 100 bills a month.
9. Everything is SO LABORIOUS. It takes 5x more work to just get one thing done than it should.
10. In certain screens, you can't maximize the view. It is locked so it is a small screen.

I have to say that but for one rep, they are very professional. But honestly, who cares. If I have to spend hours on the phone to fix issues, what does it matter that they are nice. I am a solo and I don't have time to waste with Abacus.

I wish you luck but consider my review before you start down a nightmare of issues.

Yunus

Reviewed on 22/12/2019

Buggy Software, Bad Tech Support, Expensive

Absolutely do NOT sign a contract with Amicus. The company is the worst sort of "bait and switch" you can imagine. And you will be stuck with a contract and poor software/poor support and nothing you can do about it. When my users went down from 4 to 2 they refused to adjust and am forcing me to pay for 2 licenses I don't need. This is outrageous, especially considering how poor the product is.

Pros

Claims to let you run lawyer practice management software. Usually has a technical or sales problem. See "dislike" below as comments hard to separate.

Cons

Support not knowledgeable and very slow. Sales are greedy and will not adjust contracts based on your needs. In concept this is a good software, but the execution is miserable and the company always makes excuses for their poor product but takes forever to fix them, if they even do.

Leigh

Reviewed on 01/06/2020

My experience with Abacus

Generally Abacus suits my purposes well. I cannot imagine the effort it would take to switch to another system, there is so much critical information in my system that has accumulated over the years and which I can, and do, access.

Pros

I have been using this software since 2000, I think. I don't know all the tricks, but to manage time and client information it is wonderful.

Cons

When not updated regularly it doesn't function as well. Sometimes updating can be a nightmare.

Response from CARET

Hi Leigh!

My name is Natalie and I'm on the Marketing Team at Abacus. I wanted to reach out and say thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear that AbacusLaw has been a great resource for you during this crazy time.

I wanted to reach out to see if you would be interested in being one of our first customers to film a video review? We'd love to include you in this cool new project!

Please let me know if you are interested!

Natalie

Replied 07/07/2020
Alisha

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

We feel very supported with Abacus and enjoy glitch free work days 99% of the time.

It saves time and makes the coordination of tasks among staff more efficient. The database organization is simple to use and explore.

Pros

It is easy to learn and the customer service/software support people are very knowledgeable if something doesn't make sense. The software is very intuitive and saves lots of time. Saving time means getting more work done in a day. It is reasonably priced for the initial investment, and the support is a considerable value when softwares other than Abacus update and functionality changes. We moved our office 2 years ago, and taking Abacus along and getting us set up in our new location was EASY! Adding and replacing equipment has been seamless, like new PCs, phones, and/or laptops. The Abacus team is amazing!

Cons

Sometimes the updates come at the most inopportune times. It would be better if we could chose when to update things more in coordination with IT personnel for major updates.

Reviewed on 30/12/2015

Help received

To whom it may concern,
I just had to take a moment to send an email to thank Dean for his invaluable, over and beyond customer service, he is a true asset to your company, and I hope that Abacus customer service management knows what a devoted, knowledgeable employee you have.

I attended Dean's webinar on Mail Merge in Abacus on Wednesday on 12/16/2015, which was great, and a real informative webinar, that was well planned, easy to follow, and full of useful information. However, I am writing this email to acknowledge what Dean did for me afterwards. After the webinar, I had emailed Dean asking if he could help me create a query to generate a client list, (past, and current), that have an email address, with their phone number's and if he could help me make a excel spreadsheet with this information, which was not something my employer had paid for, but we desperately needed. She had been asking me to generate this list for the past two weeks, and despite my endless attempts, I could not figure out how to generate a query that would do this correctly. Within minutes Dean had generated a query, showed me how to use it, how to modify it, and how Abacus could assist our office in the future to generate letters, emails and help turn potential leads into paying clients. I was amazed, and so completely grateful, I joked with him that he single handily may have saved my job!

I had to take this time to send this email because it is not often that I come across someone that is so good at their job, not to mention completely dedicated, with such excellent customer service skills. I will be recommending to the attorney I work for that we attend more webinars, and utilize Abacus and all its features for her practice, and as a tool to run a smooth, successful law firm.

Again, thank you Dean, I cannot express my gratitude to you for going over and beyond to help me help my employer!!! Have a great holiday, and a Happy New Year!

Response from CARET

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with details about your experience with Abacus. Our team is committed to providing the highest levels of customer service to our clients, and we are happy to hear that that was the service you received. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, we wish you much success!

Replied 14/01/2016
Caroline

Reviewed on 31/08/2018

Abacus Law has grown with my business!

Exceptional. The software is useful, practical and designed specifically for attorneys. The customer service is unparalleled across the board. Fast, efficient, professional, knowledgeable. Always there, always helpful and always cheerful (no matter how many times I call!).

Pros

I love the format and the ease with which I can create new matters, organize my contacts and bill my matters. I started with AbacusLaw as a solo practitioner and have grown my firm to include two other attorneys and an admin. The attorneys are all networked in the cloud now, and Abacus was able to grow with me and provide additional support solutions for our small firm. The Abacus Accounting has given me great billing capacity and kept my accounts in order.

Cons

I have not found the forms functionality very accessible. I was an experienced attorney when I signed on with AbacusLaw, so this is not something that I particularly need.

Candice

Reviewed on 18/05/2020

AbacusLaw is a essential tool for Offices

My over all experience has been great. I can see the work staff on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule and assign task with ease.

Pros

The ease of use for this software makes it a wonderful program to use with our company.

Cons

Too many steps to edit some entries, and also if someone adds a change to the schedule, you may not see the update quick. You have to refresh the program and maybe if there was a flashing icon that lets you know there was a change in the schedule it may be easier to see it.

Response from CARET

Hi Candice!

Please let me know if you are interested!

Natalie