About Apptivo

Apptivo is a cloud-based suite of applications designed to help small businesses manage a range of functions including financials, human resources and supply chain management. Apptivo’s customer relationship management (CRM)...

4.7
4.2
4.7

Browse Apptivo Reviews

Marisela

Reviewed on 28/11/2016

Customer Support is very Responsive

Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it.

The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few.

I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Pros

Easy to use features - Sending out invoices - Receiving payments and notifications - Receving Emails and Client feedback - Tracking client info - Reviewing, Updating, and tracking Inventory and Accounts Payables. There are many other features but these we use in general.

Cons

Some errors with Invoices through paypal that require the client to input the info more than once, especially when there is Updates to the program. This has happened on some occasions, but is no longer an issue that we experience.

Sunil
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

Decent Suite of Productivity Apps

I would give this 4 out of 5. I love the fact that it is offered for FREE for up to 3 users so great for small start up companies. There are tons of apps you can add and customize per your needs.

Pros

One stop shop for many productivity apps such as supply chain, CRM, HR, Accounting etc. Customer service are always available via chat and very helpful. They will even do screen share and troubleshoot the issues.

Cons

Some of the templates such as purchase order, packing slip are hard to customize. Some of the fields do not display consistently.

Peter

Reviewed on 08/07/2022

Apptivo Support Review

Great experience in overall;

Pros

Highly customizable
Has a variety of applications to utilize
It's value for money
Incorporates a lot of events and triggers

Cons

It's a bit complicated for first time users- The settings option is broad.

Zoho CRM, Freshsales and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Inclusivity - Variety of items and applications in one place!

Top Apptivo Alternatives

Liam
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 27/07/2022

Disabled care and mobility

Not great

Pros

Pos side is easy

Cons

The work orders and how everything is long winded and just backwards.

Rachael

Reviewed on 18/05/2022

Intuitive Software with Good Customer Service

Apptivo allows us to utilize and provide reporting (snapshots of our progress) easily within one application.

Pros

Our implementation specialist who helped us set everything up was great. Really like the in-depth customization options as well.

Cons

Would love to see a mapping tool to use when scheduling appointments for customers close to one another.

Jan
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 06/07/2022

Flexibility

Am still in the phase of setting up the system. So far its very flexible and helpdesk is great.

Pros

The flexibility of the program and direct helpdesk available

Cons

The learning curve is a bit more steep as i thought.

Sal
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 03/08/2022

good review

Pros

Everything about this product works especially since it is customizable

Cons

nothing to be improved at this time, but will keep you posted.

Alan
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 28/06/2022

Exceptional Customer service

Ease of adding new customers, creating work orders quotes and invoices, very intuitive

Pros

When looking for a CRM System it was important that we were able to connect with our blue chip customers, Site address - Billing address - communication address were critical in choosing the correct CRM

After extensive searching Apptivo was the only CRM that provided the 3 address fields we required.

Any CRM has its glitches, The customer service from Apptivo is always a click away, professional courteous and efficient

Cons

We do not use the CRM to its fulliest capability.

• Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

Love Apptivo

Pros

I like its sandbox features in that I can create interfaces that are meaningful to our company.

Cons

It's comprehensive features can be overwhelming at the start. But, once you learn one app and how to set it up all the others are straight forward.

Jose
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 14/06/2022

Apptivo Support

Pros

The support system and the people in support are outstanding. I just had[SENSITIVE CONTENT] help me with an issue and within a few minutes she had on the right path.

Cons

When looking at a customer in the initial abbreviated screen, it would be nice if it also listed the contacts and contact information instead of having to jump to the detail screen

Veronica

Reviewed on 21/01/2022

Excellent first CRM for small companies

Pros

Apptivo allows for a broad range of customization possibilities, making it an excellent out-of-the box option for companies transitioning to a first CRM system.

While other competitors may have sleeker design, the consistency of page layouts and button placement was a huge plus for our inter-generational team and made it easier to manage the transition to an online software after years of working with excel and google docs.

The settings interface within each app makes it very easy to learn how to customize basic field, views, and list options - meaning that smaller companies can look to train someone from within to work alongside Apptivo, instead of needing to hire an external administrator.

The Apptivo team is always HIGHLY responsive. From the initial demonstration walk throughs to fine tuning system design and troubleshooting problems, I have found their customer service to be excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and to all the others working behind the scenes to help us at the different stages of our projects, THANK YOU!

Most of all, I appreciate that Apptivo continues to improve on their product. Throughout the nearly 3 years I have worked with them, the system has developed to continously offer more features.

Cons

As with any option in this price category, there are occasional bugs. Reporting them to Apptivo generally results in a very quick fix.

Slow load times - it has improved somewhat, but still pages sometimes lag.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Our business operations are highly integrated across recruitment, sales, and project management. Most competitors package these separately at additional costs for each area of business process. With Apptivo, we found that the price packages are highly suitable for small businesses with staff repsonsibilities crossing over different business areas. Also, we liked the design as a transition for our team. While some competitors have more modern designs, there often is inconsistency in button placement depending on the operation being effected. With an intergenerational team, we appreciated the consistent design across Apps in Apptivo.
Kristin
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 28/01/2022

Always surprising me with it's capabilities!

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the rescue is not tech savvy and is constantly on the road picking up feral cats, taking cats to the vet, managing the foster network, running the operations of the rescue and setting up appointments for adoption interviews. She needs as much information at her finger tips (smart phone, ipad or laptop computer) as she can get. The goal is to use Apptivo to reduce her workload, help her be more organized and reduce her driving around just to pick up files from various people just to have the data she needs on any given day. We are using Apptivo to enter all the data we can so she can update data and status's on the road in her free time. Also so she doesn't have to send as many texts and emails to get answers because all the answers she needs will already be data entered into Apptivo.

Pros

The ability to CUSTOMIZE! Customized fields for contacts, companies and I can make my own custom apps! Also customer service and the engineering teams are top notch! 24/7 support. 90% of the time they can help me. The 10% of the time they can't and refer me to engineering for unique situations the engineering team is great at reaching out to me quickly to resolve the problem.

Not a perfect app, but they are receptive to suggestions and ideas. They work to implement user suggestions. I've seen them implement my ideas from using them with my company.

Cons

No way to track ages by birthdate. Yes, you can use a date field to track birth dates, but I need a field that shows me a client's CURRENT AGE based on their birthdate field. With hundreds of children clients in my database it's super important to know who has a birthday coming up and how old they are exactly on any given day. It would be even better if the birthday field was set up so you could set alerts/reminders that birthdays are coming up that month, that week and today. Remembering a kid's birthday means the world to them!

We also are trying to find homes for cats. They too age every day. Knowing their current age is super helpful when trying to find them homes. With hundreds of cats that are in our system that we are trying to place we need a quick view of all the cats and correct CURRENT age based on their birth date.

Gina

Reviewed on 16/08/2021

Exceeded Expectations

The onboarding team was wonderful and addressed every issue that came up. They were incredibly responsive and Apptivo delivered on all the features we wanted/needed. Apptivo is an absolutely critical part of our business at every level. From lead management, to sales and quoting, to implementation and onboarding of new customers. It is so much more than a CRM for us.

Pros

The onboarding team made sure all of our data was transferred over as we expected and they made everything so easy for us. It is really feature complete so we were able to eliminate multiple other systems and consolidate so it is easier for all staff involved.

Cons

The Outlook integration has had some trouble with calendar appointments that we had to work through.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

We were going to need to spend a lot to re-vamp some processes and it is all consultant based with Dynamics so we decided to look around at other options. Apptivo was by far the best fit for us. It is less costly and easier for us to maintain ourselves. Support and onboarding with Apptivo is top notch.

QuoteWerks and Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Apptivo is incredibly feature complete and they are more cost effective and support their own product so we can make changes ourselves and also reach out to their support team for help if we need it. It was the best fit for our business by far.
Don
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 18/06/2021

Apptivo is THE Best CRM Software System Available!!

Outstanding! This is the fourth CRM implementation that I have administered in my career and it was by far the simplest and smoothest process with the greatest customization and functionality! After going through the selection process and reviewing all of the "top CRM Solutions" in great depth, I chose Apptivo and I am super glad that I did! Apptivo keeps the system simple to use, which is a must for sales reps, and provides the customization required. The other "top CRM Solutions" have forgotten what salespeople are REALLy looking for in their CRM tool and as a result, made their system more cumbersome for the user. Not Apptivo, they are deploying their system in the right way and there is no extra charge for excellent customer service! The Apptivo team closely manages my account and QUICKLY addresses any items that I want to change. This has been an excellent rollout!

Pros

Ease of use and customization is awesome! They have kept the system simple while implementing a number of dynamic and intuitive functions. The customer service is EXCELLENT! Most CRM companies just want to sell a boxed product and forget about the user. Apptivo takes the time to identify what the user truly is trying to accomplish and then customizing the software to precisely meet the users' requirements.

Cons

NONE! There are no cons with Apptivo! The system is EXCELLENT!

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, SugarCRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

ACT! is a waste of money! DO NOT BUY ACT!

Act!

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Better customization, easier to use, licensing was the least expensive, cloud-based, 24/7 customer service support at no extra charge.

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

New CMS software

Apptivo has enabled us to maintain and improve our diary management, transitioning away from a much more expensive older established CRM system, which now feels quite outdated and slow by comparison after just a few weeks of using Apptivo.

Pros

This product is easy to use, once you leave behind any legacy training from your old software! It also comes with an excellent APP which enables you to INSTANTLY access your diary anywhere you are. this is a big plus.
Once you understand the logic of the programme you realise there is a lot of functionality available to you. We will be picking up various new apps as we need them. this aspect is also helpful as you are not paying for anything you do not need.... until you need it!

Cons

Not a fault of the software, but our biggest challenge is simply unlearning how the old software worked, along with the absence of a right click function - which is the same for any browser based software.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

This product has an online web version but it is slow, cumbersome and with rather limited functionality which is really quite challenging to access online. We needed to be much more nimble and be able to access our diaries much more quickly and do not regret the move away from ACT.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

All the other options were far more costly / user with apparently similar functionality.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 17/02/2021

Great CRM software with excellent service

As a group insurance provider, Apptivo has met our objectives and continues to service our account well. Our overall experience with Apptivo has been excellent.

Pros

Our implementation team was great. They spent a lot of time tailoring Apptivo exactly to our business. We did not have to make our business fit their software, they fit Apptivo to our business. The Apptivo team is still available to help, so service is excellent. It is so customizable and easy for our own team make changes to fields, views and screens. Very intuitive. Anything I need help with the Apptivo team is available.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet, because each customization I need, they are able to accommodate.

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pipeliner CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

ACT was too expensive and outdated to use. Customization was costly and not user friendly. We also wanted a cloud-based solution and Apptivo's is very good.

Act!

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Apptivo's easy of use, good reviews, service team and price were right for us.
Shannon
  • Industry: Maritime

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

Learning and loving

The more I learn, the more I love it!

Pros

I love the automation and how easy it is to communicate with our customers and internal team.

Cons

I'm still learning, and although all companies vary in their work flows, I would love to see a more of a road map, as to how apps should relate to one another. Being able to convert an estimate into a quote from the click of a button is great, and the notifications of "who's up next" is great. I guess I just need more time to figure it all out on our end. I know the potential is there, it's a very intuitive product.

monday.com, ClickUp, Adobe Workfront and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Apptivo just has so much more to offer.

Tigerpaw Software

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

The look and feel, It's very user friendly and the support is amazing! Between chat, google and youtube you have seem to cover it all.
Kevin
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Great Value and exceptional support

Moving from an Excel-based CRM which was not regularly updated, or even used by most of the team, we had plenty of room to improve. There are lots of products out there and we investigated quite a few. Some were cost-prohibitive and others just didn't feel comfortable, but with Apptivo, there was so much information, so much support, and all at a very reasonable price. I recommend them to everyone I discuss our CRM with.

Pros

In discussing our needs, I felt straight away that this was a company we could work with. The team went out of their way to ensure that we had everything that we wanted, even if we weren't always sure and changed our minds. they worked with us to ensure a great outcome, and as we now expand the suite of options we are using within the Apptivo framework, they're giving us the same level of service. Very highly recommended, give them a go and you'll not regret it.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. I can get in touch with someone by a multiplicity of methods and so far, they've always been able to resolve my issues, or at least explain why what I wanted is not practical or possible.

Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud
Ted

Reviewed on 06/07/2020

New user that is loving the customization and support

The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

Pros

The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started.

I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

Cons

The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo.

Features I would like to see:
1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan
2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items
3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

Insightly, Streak and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Karma lacked the functionality I needed that Apptivo has.

karmaCRM

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

The reviews, the price, and the responsiveness of Minh when I wanted to schedule a demo and had questions about the software (great job Minh!)
Lucious

Reviewed on 13/01/2020

Here's What You Need to Know

Fulfilling

Pros

Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices.

That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free!

I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem.

I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force.

I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address.

If i keep going on, i won't stop

Cons

I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

Zoho CRM

Tooe xpensive

Salesforce CPQ & Billing

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

personal onboarding. pricing and customer support
Dave
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue

Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Pros

Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

Cons

We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

NetSuite CRM

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

NetSuite failed (refused) to provide a free trial period of the live product without a sales support person escorting us along the way. This type of independent trial is very important for us, and we are not trying to abuse the generosity of companies who extend such trials in the normal course. Apptivo not only provided a 30-day trial, they willingly extended it for another 30 days to help us complete our evaluation.

Response from Apptivo

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again!

Replied 26/08/2019
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 28/06/2019

General

Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

Pros

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

Cons

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Needed a more feature rich application

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Some of the alternatives were expensive and didn't offer the value that Apptivo offers. Only Zoho had all the CRM and Project Management features that we needed. Although we thought Zoho was a little easier to get started on, it seemed to have problems with it's integration between it's internal apps and ultimately frustrated us.

Response from Apptivo

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again!

Replied 20/08/2019
Robert
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 23/03/2019

Making a small business look large and professional

Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

Pros

It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Cons

Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices.

Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen.

My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

Response from Apptivo

Hi Robert!
First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo
Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it.
I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience.
You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to [email protected]

Thanks again!

Replied 04/04/2019
Vernessa

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)

I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities.

I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run).

Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Pros

They do not nickle-and-dime you to death! One price includes everything. Their tiers are about number of users rather than adding/subtracting features. A more sensible model than some of the others.

I like how detail views are available from most places -- call logs, projects, tasks, and notes can be associated with a contact or company or opportunity.

The integration with email is excellent, right down to making it easy to connect your email boxes. One challenge I had that Apptivo solved for me was how to keep emails related to a particular project or opportunity all together in one place. Apptivo does a good job of this by assigning codes (or project numbers), and allowing you to select whether or not the email you are writing is related.

If you are writing emails using some other application (your desktop client or cloud-based app), you can use the same code in the subject line and Apptivo will pull that email into the app, and associate it with the relevant modules (project, client, case, etc.)

Cons

Apptivo is reliable, doesn't seem to ever lose information, etc. but it is often as slow as molasses in an ice storm. Waiting is a no-no; constant waiting is a annoyance that has made me close the app more than once and come back another time.

Apptivo communicates improvements and changes on a regular basis, however, it takes Apptivo a long, loooooong time to integrate changes that have been requested by clients, and improvements overall.

The incremental changes they report on are good but they are really things that should have been implemented 4-5 years ago. An example of this is Stripe (payment gateway) integration. I requested it over and over about 3 years ago but it was just implemented last year.

They could do better with customization (esp. dashboards), reporting, data import, data export and speed.

Low scores on API/integrations -- they have an API but not many other services have developed integrations for it. Neither have they developed many integrations (except for Google products). Even their WordPress module is outdated, clunky. Also, connection to phone services (to take better advantage of the ability to log calls).

The interface still has areas that are clunky and unattractive (although, in defense of Apptivo, I must say the interface has improved in aesthetics, colors and icons in the 4 years I've been using it).

Response from Apptivo

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.
Regards,

Replied 12/12/2018
Heath
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 26/07/2021

Designed for us

We needed a CRM system that really could be bespoke to our unique needs as an organisation. Having outgrown our previous CRM when it wasn't able to be flexible enough to grow with us, we needed to ensure that not only could be track engagements, manage contacts, track event participation -- as well as set up considerable amount of event triggers for email notifications and much more. The Apptivo team really never said "No, we can't do that". It was always a case of let's go away, see what we can do, and they came back with a solution. Very impressed with the support we received from Apptivo.

Pros

Apptivio was already a full-featured product when we identified it as a suitable replacement for our existing CRM system, which we'd outgrown as an organisation. The ability to further customise it to our specific needs, through the support of their friendly, professional services team, guaranteed that it would tick all of our boxes. We're still finding new things to use Apptivo for, and it's great to have all of these features in one product which integrates with our Office suite.

Cons

We heavily customised what the product is capable of, syncing it with our Xero accounting package as well as Office 365. This took considerable effort on the part of Apptivo's support teams -- not a complaint by any means though.

Zoho CRM, Insightly, Zapier, Freshdesk, HubSpot CRM and Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

The incredible amount of features and capabilities present within the Apptivo ecosystem as well as the ability to really make it our own.