Zyro Reviews

About Zyro

Zyro is a cloud-based website builder which helps businesses design custom websites using predefined templates, grid tools and drag-and-drop functionalities. Key features include an image library, logo creation, mobile-optimized...

Browse Zyro Reviews

Kristjan
Kristjan
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 20/03/2021

Amazingly easy

One of the problems I have is that updating my sites regularly is a bit of a pain because of the back-end, so I just don't do it often enough. I think, due to the ease of use of this builder, I'll be abale to keep up to date on my sites much more frequently.

Pros

Compared to the well known website builders we all know from the endless Youtube ads, Zyro stacks up amazingly well. It is incredibly easy to use, very responsive and quick, and has a fair amount of features.

I really appreciate the asset importer, which made grabbing all my pics from my current site a breeze. The builder also has a grid layout system that is the best I have ever used.

Overall the builder just feels snappy and clear. So far I love it.

Cons

There are a few features missing, such as email hosting, anchor links, video backgrounds and a few more, but they have a clear roadmap that is user viewable (and votable) that lay out upcoming and planned feature updates.

Wix , Squarespace and Weebly

Divi

Easier, fresher, snappier
Noor Shehra
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 02/11/2021

Zyro review

Overall zyro is a very good product for website building with easy to use UI, this will be very good website builder for first timers comparing to other platforms. And Zyro is concentrating on adding new features constantly.

Pros

The feature I use most are drag and drop options and blog carousel. Further, easy integration of google analytics and adsense, embedded code.

Cons

Zyro lacks lots of features comparing to wordpress like plugins store to easily integrate lots of functionalities to the users websites.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

I first landed in Wordpress, even though there are tons of features it is more confusing and sluggish making the user to get confused.

WordPress Portal

Reasons for Switching to Zyro

Zyro is more user friendly with the perfect easy to use UI which gives its priority over the other rival softwares
Adam
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 18/03/2021

Part time website and customer service that need a translator

Beautiful website i designed easily on Zyro that will go to waste, as with such rubbish service and a website that fail to load most of the time, there is no way i will pay to continue with Zyro.

Pros

easy to use and can build a website in a couple of hours, though some features are missing but easy to use for a beginner

Cons

the cusotmer service take ages to reply, and when they do they ask over and over about the same thing, as they dont understand english. so you need to try to simplify the problem into simple english or find a translator.
the website itself , fails to load more times than it loads and this lead to loss of business as many of my clients couldnt see the website and only got a blank page. i reported this to Zyro 5 times so far but they only say it loads fine on our end. instead of looking deeper into the issue. as my client isnt sitting in Zyro offfice to see it loads fine. what matters is that it load for me and my clients everytime we enter the URL.

is this is the kind of service whilst am on free trial, so what will it be like if i make the mistake and become a paying customer????

Response from Zyro

Hello, Adam,

Thank you for your thorough feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience and that your experience was not as pleasant as we are aiming.

We always strive for the highest standards, so this situation does not make us happy either. We are aware that our Customer Success team has already contacted you privately and we hope that all issues have already been solved.

If you have any more concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Replied 24/03/2021

Top Zyro Alternatives

Marie

Reviewed on 04/08/2021

Super convenient for our startup

Pros

Zyro provides wonderful customer service and has an easy-to-use interface that we could set up with little background in web development.

Cons

It was a bit challenging to figure out how the Zyro plan was tied into our Hostinger plan, and which nameservers were supposed to be used when setting up the website.

Wix and Squarespace

HostGator

Reasons for Switching to Zyro

Zyro was much cheaper for the features that we needed.

Response from Zyro

Hello, Marie,

Thank you for sharing this. We are so glad to hear about your experience!

As a startup, we know how challenging starting a business can get. So we don't want people to get frustrated at making their website one of their first steps towards success shouldn't be complicated. And that's what we're proud of: an easy-to-use, intuitive, but powerful website builder.

Our team is always working on making your experience better, our feature set richer, and our communication clearer so that you can save even more time to take care of your business.

If you have any questions, run into any issues, remember to always turn to our Customer Success team for help by emailing [email protected] or starting a live chat on your Zyro dashboard.

Replied 18/08/2021
Jana
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 18/03/2021

I AM OBSESSED!

I was able to solve my fear of having to use a template because it was so easy and beautiful to work with! I usually work together with programmers who help me realize my designs through coding but I have some Webdesign requests who don't have much of a budget. Being able to use a pre-customized template and do the final touches to it myself is a major upgrade for my portfolio. I can now confidently offer my clients a pretty awesome alternative, thank you for that!

Pros

What really convinced me choosing this product/software over another one was the Template Designs that were more beautifully designed than other ones. ZYRO is super easy to use and complicated things (such as getting a domain) was perfectly well described and SO helpful, because this service was offered within the application. I was able to set up a first draft of a website within a few hours and I'm thrilled!

Cons

I would like to have more options when it comes to customizing buttons or the width of fonts (e.g. in the menu).

Jimdo

Reasons for Switching to Zyro

Because the Templates looked much more beautiful and it was recommended to me by programmers I just started working with.
Santiago
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 19/05/2021

Excellent page creation software

My experience has been good, the ease of creating a personal page and a blog seems to me something very interesting, and it has all been very easy to understand how it works.

Pros

What I liked the most was its block format which is very easy to use, you can move everything almost anywhere and it allows you to edit almost all the elements of the page very easily.

Cons

So far what has not worked for me is the integration with the insta feed, the truth seemed very interesting to be able to put that, but it did not work for me.

Response from Zyro

Hello, Santiago,

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team by directly sending a message using the chat at the bottom of the Website Builder or at [email protected].

We wish you a pleasant day,
Zero team

Replied 26/05/2021
Loreta

Reviewed on 04/04/2022

Perfect, great experience

Positive, of course

Pros

Zyro was the best choice of this year. Thanks to my friend. Easy to build a beautiful website and have e-shop.

Cons

If it would be possible to sell digital content, like videos without downloading them (after paying customer could view the content) - would be amazing.

Response from Zyro

Hi Loreta,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you successfully built your website with such ease.

Our services are based on user insights, so we highly appreciate your suggestion for videos. We will reflect on it when improving our platform. Rest assured we will keep developing, introducing new features, and making Zyro better and easier to use for our clients.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime.

Replied 05/05/2022
Dianna
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 07/04/2021

So Far So Good

Even though my store isn't opened yet. It has been an adventure. I would recommend Zyro for it's ease of use.

Pros

By far the software is easy to use. You have more control of where you want photos, buttons and text. It's very user friendly. When I couldn't find what I was looking for, a click to chat with customer service was quick and handy.

Cons

Maybe having a drop down menu in legal when finding say, return policy and such. More apps that cater to setting up for returns. Shopify has a few really easy to use companies that set up returns.

Had no idea what was clicked to launch the store when I'm not ready to. Maybe change that and make a very visible LAUNCH STORE button.

Sahar
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 04/09/2023

Ideal for startups

Great website builder, cost effective!!!

Pros

Website development has become expensive. Developers are charging at least $500 for a simple website in the US. This may be costly for a startup that just needs a 3-5 page website. Zyro is a life savior in this situation. It’s inexpensive and meets the basic needs for showcasing your startup to your customers.

Cons

You can’t expect more in this price. I like everything about Zyro whatever has been offered in this price.

Halimatun
Halimatun

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

Zyro honest review

Pros

The ease and quickness that I was able to develop my eCommerce site were the qualities I discovered most beneficial using Zyro. Over 500 goods were swiftly added and placed in different classifications, making it a simple marketplace for customers to navigate. Order management is simple, and Zyro's alerts to both sellers and buyers bring value. Zyro handled the addition of my personal domain quickly, and my recently bought web address was registered entirely within 2 hrs.

Cons

Zyro should do a tad more potent with the integration, in my opinion. I've been attempting to incorporate my CommerceMail pop-up function into my webpage for about four weeks now, and it's still not functioning and no error details to explain the situation.

Response from Zyro

Hello Halimatun,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Your feedback is essential for us to keep improving our website builder. We are working hard every day to develop new features and to make Zyro even more enjoyable to our customers.

As for your CommerceMail integration most likely it can be integrated via some code to the head of the website (https://support.zyro.com/en/articles/4362838-adding-a-custom-code-into-the-head-part-of-your-website-s-code). If you struggle with it, please contact, and we'll be more than happy to help you out!

Best regards,

Replied 17/11/2021
Kisty
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 05/05/2021

Easy to create a website, plus superb customer support!

Pros

Zyro helps you focus on your site's content. You can create a running website within minutes — that's how easy it is to use!

Cons

The pricing. I still think it's a bit pricey and I wanted to save money.

Idalmys
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 28/05/2021

I needed a place to start and Zyro was the best

So far so good, I haven't had any issues yet, I would totally recommend it!

Pros

It's easy to use and the customer service is super friendly, they help you out with whatever question you may have.

Cons

Maybe that the embed code is still too limited, but I hope that changes in the future!

Response from Zyro

Hello, Idalmys,

Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending our services! It is thrilling to know you can work on your projects with peace of mind.

We wish you a wonderful day,

Replied 31/05/2021

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

An abundant stream of impressiveness

During the time of COVID, a recent struggle had arisen, and we needed to shift markets and combat new opportunities. There was a short time frame for us to launch, and everything was quite tense. After setting up all the various aspects of the business, we only had the website setup left. It was an overwhelming feeling of uncertainty when we realised that it could take ages to complete the website since that was the case the first time since I was getting used to the software as Im quite un-tech savvy. We polished and finished the Website in less than an hour, being able to use their easy drag and drop system and AI heat-maps to optimise our website's attractiveness.

Pros

After using Zyro for a while, and hosting websites on it, I found that it majorly combatted the other services iv used. Sometimes i wish i can go into a time machine and travel into the future just to experience the new updates they would release as time comes, since iv seen some exiting new AI features that was recently added. The most prominent unique aspect of Zyro which iv seen, is the customer service which always goes Up and Over with their delivery and assistance. Unlike any other service iv ever seen before.

Another majorly unique aspect which has been a privilege to receive, was the custom requirements we had which the customer service team had helped us launch on our website, which boosted our business's overall ease of use, and streamlined a major part of the payment gateway aspect of our venture.

Cons

I have initially found some struggles with the load time of the websites, but it seems as if it has its good days and bad days, which seems to be common amongst any server.

Amna
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

Amna's Review

My overall experience with Zyro is great. I am a writer and I have not aptitude of handling and dealing technical websites's issues, but Its team has made everything so easy that I can smoothly utilize its available features. My journey from website integration to website editing has become tension free now. I am satisfied that I have taken a good decision of choosing Zyro for this journey.

Pros

This product is easy to use for beginners, but also for those people who are not technically friendly. Zyro's customer service is amazing. The team members assist me in an effective way whenever I face any difficulty, whether it is related to website integration or website editing. It offers the best package at the reasonable price. If you are a non technical person and want to use digital media for providing your services or selling your products then Zyro is the best option to opt, you will feel pro while availing it. I find logo maker, image resizer and Al background remover more interesting.

Cons

Requested features: Separate page preview link for each page, customize writer's name for a blog. More logo making style options. I am a freelance writer and I need more features, those could make my website more engaging to my readers. I need like dislike option for my writing so that I could be able to trigger out that how much my content attracts the audience. i need that my subscribers get the notification whenever i publish a new blog and article.

Scott
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 03/08/2021

Simple and effective

Very good.

Pros

Everything is very easy to use. Simple interface makes building a website a breeze. The drag and drop works flawlessly every time. It allows we to customise the website with very little trouble.

Cons

It could really use folders in the images section. The ability to reorder the layers and elements

Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Zyro

Six was very difficult to use and slow.

Wix

Price and ease of use

Response from Zyro

Hello, Scott,

Thank you for the kind words. Our team is excited to hear about your pleasant experience with Zyro. We work hard to deliver you the best tools to build your online presence. We want nothing more than your happiness, and we are doing everything to help you succeed online.

Your suggestions are very helpful to us as they help us grow and improve. If you have any more of them, feel free to submit them on our Roadmap: roadmap.zyro.com.

If you have any questions or need help with your website, please contact us at [email protected] or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard.

Best regards,

Replied 09/08/2021
Brian

Reviewed on 21/08/2021

Zyro Review - Gray Area Knives

Overall, my experience with Zyro has been great and I wouldn't choose another web designer ever.

Pros

I like most how easy this software is to use and how inexpensive it is.

Cons

I like least that there are some bugs and it can sometimes feel somewhat limiting.

Wix , Webflow and Squarespace

Response from Zyro

Hello, Brian,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate it as it helps us grow and improve our products.

Even though we strive to make our website builder as easy to use as possible, it still offers some powerful integrations and even the ability to add your own code. These features let anyone from beginner to advanced users achieve the best results with their websites. If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see in our products, you can always submit them at roadmap.zyro.com.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, don't forget to turn to our Customer Success team our team is more than happy to help.

Best regard,

Replied 30/08/2021
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

User for multiple years on multiple sites

I have loved using this as an overall quick setup web page development tool (you also have many other tools at the bottom of the home page) at zyro.com. With everything combined I think that this a great tool to have in your toolbox in order to quickly design, edit, manage, blog, and sell things in a vague way. I would recommend this tool to any beginner, intermediate, and advanced developer/designer as you can write your own code and manage large parts of any organization you want to develop.

Pros

Using Zyro, all of it and there is a whole lot of of it, has allowed me to free up some of my time while trying to develop simple, user-friendly, and has enabled me to fine-tune my web sites I like to blog on, sell various products, services, and solutions that allow for easy-of-access to all of the things I would like to present to the users who view my web sites.

Cons

I don't like that limited types of web sites that you can design. This software that was developed by Zyro has expansive ideology but very small amounts of designs that would help out someone using this for an eMagazine, or trend viewer for the content that is focused on via the web sites we decide to develop.

Vsevolod
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

Objective assessment with subjective opinion.

I am still working with him. But, in general, it's not even bad. Much better than working with WordPress.

Pros

The speed of website creation. The ability to make changes in real-time without disrupting the functionality of the site. Intuitive and simple. Does NOT require knowledge of encoding. For an entry-level, a constructor is quite suitable.
Technical support at a very high level. Pleasantly surprised. Reply in a short time. Questions are resolved at a high professional level.

Cons

There are few alternative platforms for collecting analytics. Google isn't the best platform, even though it's free.
There is no way to work with the body of the site, not all tags are present. There is no explanation, especially for beginners, how to work with tags. Not necessarily in detail, but at least informative, how to use them and what they do for the site. There is no built-in translator for other languages. But almost all designers sin this, so do not worry about trifles.
The logo maker is still pretty crude, with few options. I would like to draw my own logo, and not use a template. There is no such possibility. It's a pity.

Olympia

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Easy to use, and great features, for a great price!

Pros

As someone slightly inexperienced in building websites, Zyro meets my needs perfectly, making it easy to create an aesthetically pleasing and professional website. They've got all the key elements to creating a personal or business site, and I definitely recommend.

Cons

It does not have the option to change the website template once started. Also it doesn't allow for plug ins, which for example wordpress allows for a lot, giving more freedom to create a fully equipped site.

Response from Zyro

Hello, Olympia,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are pleased to hear that our tools satisfy your website-building needs. Our team works hard every day to deliver you the best experience and develop new and improved features. We want our users to make the best possible websites, and we care deeply about providing you as many possibilities as possible without compromising simplicity, speed, and ease of use.

Our Knowledge base has various articles on how to manage your website, and we recommend taking a look whenever you need to change the fonts, colors or need help setting up custom code. If you still have any questions or need help finding your way around our website builder, you can always get in touch with our Customer Success team at [email protected] or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard.

Replied 18/08/2021
Arif

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

Amazingly user friendly

Their communication level is way ahead. I sent a email tried to chat online. And the people who attended the chat session well aware about my email. I was amazed to see that one point sync, usually i never seen this anywhere even with top companies as they will start from the beginning and clarify with user id etc etc etc

Pros

Im just a beginner in web designing, was been trying with many other softwares for over year, but once when I shifted to zyro i done most my website pages within a day. Ultimately easyyy and very user friend. And great in SEO. I just listed few details and it ranked top in google

Cons

Honestly nothing. Yet their email feature is abiut to launch. Awaiting for it

Leah

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Easy to set up

Overall, I am very happy. I am able to capture leads and subscribers.

Pros

I really liked how reasonably priced it was to get my hosting. Not only that, my domain was free. I also liked how user friendly and intuitive it was to use. Literally in one night, I have created 2 landing pages, one for each of my companies and customized each of them.

Cons

One thing I noticed that I did not like, or I noticed was missing, was when I was creating my subscription form. I wish that there were more options for they type of form fields, like drop down boxes or buttons. I do wish email campaigns was integrated and I did not have to go to another software to set that up. Otherwise, so far, I am very satisfied

Response from Zyro

Hello, Leah,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoy using our website builder. We work hard to deliver new features and improvements so that your experience can be even better.

We value our users' feedback and we continuously review all the suggestions to find more ways to improve.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to contact our Customer Success team at any time at [email protected].

Replied 25/10/2021
Karim

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

Opinion of Karim AMROUCHE

so far it is the site that best meets my needs.

Pros

What I like most is the ease of use, its tools are very easy to use. also the templates are numerous which makes it easier for me the most.

Cons

What lacks the site creation interface is the creation of poll and votes bar.

Krinal

Reviewed on 29/10/2022

Developing a website is now easy using Zyro!

Pros

Zyro have amazing interactive UI which attracts the user attention while using this tool. It works flowlessly without any lag. We can easily use there pre-built templates which makes our work of creating the website from scratch a bit easier. We can easily add/upload photos, videos from our device as well as from the cloud platform too.

Cons

The only thing it lacks is they should add a wide range of templates and plugins which could allow a user to have more choice of selecting a template of their own choice. Other than that works perfect.

benedict

Reviewed on 26/04/2021

My Review- MD Ben

Ecommerce, Customer Care and location problems are being solved. Payment problems also solved especially having to deal with online business transaction.

Pros

This is one of the best website creators online. its very convenient, easy to use and user friendly. I will recommend zyro to all website creators out there. it saves time and the customer service is always available to help. i have enjoyed using this service over the past 8 months and i haven't encountered any setback. everything here seems so simple and i can easily find my way around here.

Cons

the only problem i have with zyro is their pricing. the pricing is quite unfavorable for me.

Julija
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 02/06/2021

Great service!

I was looking for a website and e-shop builder for my small business. Zyro is a great tool for the beginner! And the customer support is amazing!

Pros

Zyro is very easy to use. I didn't have any experience with e-commerce tools, but Zyro just leads me step-by-step.

Cons

It would be great to have more options at the check-out form.

Wix , Squarespace and Shopify

Reasons for Switching to Zyro

Better pricing, ease of use.

Response from Zyro

Hello, Julija,

Thank you for your feedback! It's exciting to know you enjoy using our services.

We work hard every day to bring you the best experience, and your insights are valuable to us.

We wish you a wonderful day,