About FoodDocs

FoodDocs helps to create and maintain food safety management systems with minimum effort. The automated setup helps you switch to digital food safety in only 15 minutes. The solution helps the customer to spend less on compliance...

4.9

All FoodDocs Reviews Apply filters

Browse FoodDocs Reviews

All FoodDocs Reviews Apply filters

Kanchi

Reviewed on 16/04/2021

FoodDocs in Estonia for a home kitchen business

Pros

Customer Support was extremely helpful. Graphics made the process easy to follow. Design is clean and simple. The program automates a huge amount of paperwork which would be very hard to organize otherwise.

Cons

I think that the cost of the product is too high for a small business being operated by one person. I ran into some bugs with daily logging activities.

Response from FoodDocs

Dear Kanchi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to have you on board FoodDocs!

Our best wishes to you for starting your business.

With kind regards,
Galina from FoodDocs

Replied 05/05/2021
arielle

Reviewed on 10/05/2021

Game-changer

As I recently launched a small business I had to learn all the ins and outs it requires to keep a small restaurant operating. State guidelines are always be updated and it's very satisfying to not worry of missing anything. This also helps speed up any compliance documentation I have to do as well as make an easy plan formatted on the program.

Pros

This software took away the headache of researching state guidelines requirements and saved me so much time. Customer service is always available to help promptly when necessary and this program makes my job and life so much easier.

Cons

Can be confusing for first time users, as with anything. But it took one day to get set up and familiar with this program I would recommend to beginner business owners or managers.

FileHold

Reasons for Switching to FoodDocs

price
Carol

Reviewed on 27/06/2022

FoodDocs is the future

I have had an excellent enjoyable overall experience with the FoodDocs team
The team here explain everything in detail, answer all your question and ensure you get the best service and top-class customer service which is tailored to you and your companies needs and requirements.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] assisted me throughput and i could not have asked for anyone better, her customer service was impeccable, she was polite and always willing to help.

Pros

It provides you with all the necessary information, documents and processes needed to ensure the safe and effective running keeping your company compliant and up to date.
This software is very responsive and easy to use. I particularly like the graphic user interface and its easy-to-use layout. I would recommend FoodDocs to any upcoming, new or established companies. P.S they have an amazing team

Cons

I liked everything everything about the software I have no complaints.

Top FoodDocs Alternatives

Jorge

Reviewed on 05/04/2021

Recomended

Overall experience is good

Pros

As a small catering company, the most I like is the ability to create a Self Control plan from zero and in English. Also, It seems that monitoring will save a lot of time

Cons

Once getting familiar with the software, it seems that tasks are easy to accomplish.
The least likely is that the software seems to work better with google chrome and not my regular browser.

The monthly price is an issue for small companies like mine.

gilbert

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

Safer Plate

USDA compliance has been the initial priority and I feel that FoodDocs or more specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been instrumental in getting that accomplished in a timely manner

Pros

I am new to the system but feel that the features can be tailored to my company's needs. We have used the system to gain USDA grant and recently were awarded it.

Cons

Still too early to tell. We are currently under the 90-day validation period with USDA and I will be utilizing the remaining features of the program once we know exactly what we want out of it.

Hugh

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

This has taken the worry out of documentation in more ways than expected

A joy from start to finish.

Pros

It's really intuitive. Everything you want is there and if it's not there, the team are super responsive in getting it sorted. It is so easy to get your employees to use this and actually enhances their ability to keep accurate records. From a management perspective I now see our documentation as something to admire rather than an onerous burden to be constantly worried about.

Cons

It would be good to be able to set language/region settings universally (this might actually be possible, I haven't really looked)

Response from FoodDocs

Dear Hugh,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to have you on board FoodDocs!

After the recent release, users can set language/ region/ system of volume, weight temperature units.

Let's keep it up :)

With kind regards,
Galina from FoodDocs

Replied 05/05/2021
Ebekai

Reviewed on 12/05/2021

Product review

we hold HACCP in FoodDocs and it let us save time and also money

Pros

Easy to use if there is "know how" from your side.

Cons

is there 24/7 service? Some time I have in trouble after daywork hours.

Artur

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

FoodDocs is an excellent tool for anyone who works with food

We decided to open a food stall within 14 days. Every time we launched a product or had a new business venture, it took us 2x10h to create a self-control plan. With FoodDocs, it took us only 2 hours. Great value for money and excellent software. Thank you FoodDocs!

Pros

Easy to use timesaver. Excellent value for money.

Cons

All features were good, didn´t experience anything unlikeable.

Elliott
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 10/07/2021

Absolutely brilliant

Amazing.

Pros

It’s functionality is great and easy to use for the all staff members and can be adjusted to fit any scenario at hand

Cons

Not much. It is very hard to fault but a stock check feature would be nice.

Jen

Reviewed on 20/01/2022

FoodDocs and HACCP = Success!!

100% impressed with the professionalism and ease of FoodDocs.

Pros

From day one FoodDocs has been incredibly helpful. Special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for all of her Hard Work!!

Cons

So far I do not have any complaints about this software.

Küllike
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 17/05/2021

Vidrike külamaja opinion

I am still in the early stages of implementing the system and I don't have much practice using FD.

Pros

Possibility to monitor equipment (especially refrigerators) and processes.
Reminders of activities for employees and monitoring their implementation
Possibility to register data on the phone
Introduce a paperless self-monitoring HACCP system

Cons

At first it is difficult to understand the structure of the whole system and the connections between the different parts of the process. Maybe a flow-chart would be helpful to understand the structure of the whole FD?
There could be an integrated automatic monitoring system. We in our company ETS NORD are developing equipment for such monitoring (refrigerators, ventilation system) and we would like to use it with FD in the future. CO2 measurement could also be integrated here.

CLAUDIA

Reviewed on 07/04/2021

LIFE SAVER

Customer Service is Awesome! I was guided step by step on how to build my HACCP manual, layouts, etc.

Pros

Makes very easy to comply with the State monitoring requirements

Cons

I do not have any comments. I really think this product gave me everything and more of what I was expecting

Vivienne
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 23/08/2021

Feedback

I was initially impressed by the ease with contact with FoodDocs and the personal touch being professional and easy to navigate the software.

Pros

I am very impressed with the ease of how you can navigate the software.

Cons

I cannot say that there is anything that I find I do not like about the software thus far.

Jason

Reviewed on 27/07/2021

Wonderful Software

Great to use

Pros

What I like most is that this app caters to my small business where I can create a self control plan that best fits the needs of my small business.

Cons

The price I have to pay monthly is a bit challenging seeing I’m running a small business.

Amir Ashkan
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Reviewed on 05/07/2021

Only FoodDocs

Easily opened a new field of business for my company just because the product designers know the needs of their customers perfectly.

Pros

Ease of use and containing useful and comprehensive tools for my business.

Cons

Nothing at all. Everything is simply at it's best.

Christian

Reviewed on 27/07/2021

Awesome software

We had full support setting up the system and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was always available, if we had any questions.

Pros

Super easy and straightforward to use and covers all our needs for food production to supply.

Cons

I actually like everything about it, so no cons for me

GHEORGHE

Reviewed on 05/05/2021

Software review

I just started this journey, it was good so far

Pros

Very easy to use and very helpful it helped me

Cons

Is a good software, i like all the features

• Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 02/02/2022

Luvbiltong HACCP

Helped us secure a high rating for our food business which is a positive result for our business.

Pros

Ease and simplicity of the system and ongoing support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very helpful in helping us achieve our food rating through the Environmental health officer and this could not be achieved without Food Docs, there are other systems which are a lot more expensive.

Cons

Do not have a bad thing to say about the software, we are a small company and we have maintained our food safety rating and look forward, will continue using Food Docs in the future.

Sten

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

Small business little helper

Pros

Really easy to use. Huge time saved making the self-monitoring plan and easy to use for daily monitoring.

Cons

Havent found anything yet that i dont like.