About 6DX

From the house of Intellect Commerce Limited, 6DX has been providing full spectrum end to end solutions for Retailers across verticals such as Hypermarket, Supermarket, Fashion and Lifestyle. For over  two decades, Intellect...

All 6DX Reviews Apply filters

Browse 6DX Reviews

All 6DX Reviews Apply filters

Don
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 09/05/2019

Good way to do a retail business

I retail helped my previous work place to do their retail business activities successfully. It also gathers customer data and let the power use it to make decisions. So I call it a smart solution.

Pros

iRetail provides a number of services for retail businesses to enhance their customer service experiences. Making the customer happy is very important for a retail business. And i Retail help the business owners to achieve this very easily with its innovative ways.

Cons

If you don't know how to use technology to create value for customers, i retail might not suit you.

Jose

Reviewed on 19/03/2018

Excellent

Pros

IRetail changed everything completely. It was always a problem for me to manage everything in my store, I had to hire too much staff which made me lose money. When I started using this software my problem ended, I can be in my store without being there. I can see the cameras, security doors, prices, make payments and even the availability of merchandise in my store. Also the users can create a database of clients that includes histories of purchases and payments, I can observe the treatment of the employees towards the clients. The best thing is definitely that I can do everything from my phone, everything is easier.

Top 6DX Alternatives