WordPress Portal Reviews

About WordPress Portal

WordPress Portal is a project management application that helps businesses manage time, cost and scope on a single centralized dashboard. Organizations can invite colleagues, clients, freelancers and vendors to join a project....

4.2

Browse WordPress Portal Reviews

Gbola
Gbola
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 03/04/2022

WordPress Portal - A Leader in Website Building & Content Management.

It easy to set up with multipurpose functions. It also offers a lot of designs and layout options.

Pros

It is easy to use and adaptable across numerous industries and sectors. It can be integrated with similar software such as woocommerce, elementor and a host of others, through plugins.

Cons

It's prone to cyber attack but there are numerous security softwares in the market to address the issue.

Nitin
Nitin

Reviewed on 06/01/2023

Feature-rich wordpress plugin for project management for larger client base

Overall, it's a great tool with a steep learning curve and needs time to delegate work to new members. I will recommend this to startups having professional clients from multiple backgrounds. It helped me a lot while sending estimates and invoices with follow-ups. I don't need to check multiple apps for different things.

Pros

I am glad that they allowed me to use its free version before purchasing it. I can use its free version till I feel it's syncing well with my needs. Also, on a single dashboard I can be able to create invoices and estimates along with that there are lots of professional templates with customization.I can also add multiple managers and their team members without the need to give them entire access or privileges.

Cons

This tool needs lots of effort to understand well before performing basic actions at the initial stage, so it will be a time-consuming task if I want to hand it over to new team members. Price is a little high than another project management tool but it justified enough when started using it.

Radu
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 12/08/2021

Could be a good tool but still useless

Very poor experience.

Pros

Could be a good product overall. I bought it because I thought could help me managing invoices and communication with customers.

Cons

I have translated all this portal using recommended translation plugin but still not showing all words translated. I can't customize invoices. I need to show on invoices the registration number of company, bank accounts, contact information but is not flexible at all. I have contacted support team but nobody answered to my email. So I have renounced to use this product...waste of money and time.

Top WordPress Portal Alternatives

Josiah
Josiah
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 23/08/2021

Good WordPress Solution for CRM, Billing, and Project Management.

It's great to have an all-in-one solution for clients and billing that installs within WordPress websites.

Pros

- Great pricing for WordPress Plugin.
- Easy to install, setup, and start using.
- Nice to have software installed on WordPress site.
- Super easy to setup Stripe/Paypal and use recurring invoices.
- Easy/quick to create invoices with custom line items.

Cons

- Clients are required to have an account & login in order to view/pay invoices.
- Is not connected to WordPress users, or WooCommerce users.
- The WordPress Portal dashboard is completely separate from the Wordpress dashboard.
- No ability for clients to "add tip" on invoices.

Reasons for Choosing WordPress Portal

It's much easier to set up WordPress portal for invoicing and billing for clients, as well as project management and CRM.

Reasons for Switching to WordPress Portal

It can be installed on a WordPress website. It's good software and good pricing.

Reviewed on 14/01/2023

"WordPress Review: The Leading Content Management System for Building Websites"

"As an SEO manager, my overall experience with WordPress has been positive. The platform offers versatility and ease of use for creating and managing a wide range of websites. The large and active community of users and developers is also a huge plus, as it means that there are always new themes, plugins, and features being developed. The built-in SEO features such as clean permalinks, tags and categories, and the ability to edit meta tags, make it easy to optimize a website for search engines. However, keeping up with the constant updates and changes to the WordPress core and various plugins can be challenging, and the SEO capabilities of certain themes and plugins may be limited. Overall, WordPress is a great option for building websites with good SEO potential but it requires constant monitoring and updates. "

Pros

"The versatility and ease of use of WordPress makes it a great option for creating and managing a wide range of websites.""The large and active community of users and developers means that there are always new themes, plugins, and features being developed.""The built-in SEO features such as clean permalinks, tags and categories, and the ability to edit meta tags, makes it easy to optimize my website for search engines.""The ability to create custom content types and fields, and the option to use custom templates, provides me with the flexibility to create unique and engaging user experiences for my audience."

Cons

"The constant updates and changes to the WordPress core and various plugins can make it difficult to keep up with best practices and maintain website security.""The SEO capabilities of certain themes and plugins may be limited, requiring additional customization or the use of third-party plugins to fully optimize the website for search engines."

Reviewed on 31/07/2021

The all in one solution to anything web-based

Pros

I love how open it is to transform any blog or website into a extremely professional website. Makes it easier for the average user to pick up and go on task needed to be done. With it being open source and many people creating plugins for it daily make it one of the top platforms on the market.

Cons

I have yet to find anything negative with Wordpress. If there was an issue it would be with a 3rd party plug-in not working with the latest release.

Joomla
Kwaku

Reviewed on 15/04/2023

"Great Experience with WordPress Porta

Yes, WordPress Portal is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Pros

The ease of use and user-friendly interfaceThe extensive range of plugins and customization optionsThe responsive customer support and community

Cons

Customizable themes and layoutsBuilt-in SEO toolsIntegration with popular tools like Google Analytics and MailchimpMobile responsiveness

Systeme.io and HubSpot CRM
Aparecido
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 05/05/2022

What is best about the WordPress Portal!

I've been using WordPress for over 5 years on my websites and I think it's amazing the tools I can use and the way I can do good SEO and rank my websites in better positions. It has many themes and plugins that I can use without any difficulties. In short, I use, will continue to use and highly recommend all WordPress services.

Pros

What I like most about WordPress is the amount of resources and functionality available, when creating websites through this platform I can rank better because it is very adaptable to SEO requirements, very good indeed.

Cons

I believe that one of WordPress' difficulties is that a lot of technical language is used in the tools and usuability, I think the language can be simplified so that inexperienced users can use it more easily.

Reviewed on 06/08/2022

Potentiality of the WordPress portal in the execution of projects, clients and finances, all...

Wordpress portal tries to simplify collaborative work on a single platform that allows you to interact with projects, assign tasks to specific members during execution and additionally offer file sharing and storage, create events, send notifications and even manage payments.

It allows systematically assigning the members of the work team that participate in the project, as well as their role and contact information, as well as the access that allows correct visibility to each of the people involved according to their role, in such a way that way that allows us to indicate how each person interacts.

Within the project we can easily create tasks and milestones, assign them to the staff based on their role and responsibilities, as well as indicate the date on which that activity must end, in addition to the comments associated with that task.

Pros

It is a simple and very powerful tool to generate information about the activities carried out in order to generate timesheet records for payment management. In the same way we can manage a record of expenses associated with the project based on the tasks carried out, all this generates reports that can be shared with the stakeholders.

Another important advantage is its architecture, since being installed in the cloud allows it to be used regardless of the device and being a responsive web we can take advantage of it on different devices.

Cons

I think that despite being so powerful, its design is initially conceived for waterfall or interactive projects, so it can be somewhat complicated for work teams that use agile methodologies such as scrum, extreme programming, among others. Despite having a Kanban board that helps with agility.

• Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 25/09/2022

Use of WordPress Portal in project management, as well as life cycle monitoring.

It helps to assign the tasks that must be executed to the team members in an organized manner, considering their role and access permissions, in order to have correct visibility to the stakeholders. It ensures that within the project we can quickly incorporate tasks and milestones, and be able to assign them to staff based on the needs and responsibilities of the project, including priorities, deadlines, and much more.

Pros

WordPress Portal is a practical tool to generate constant information about the tasks executed in order to produce the documentation that supports a reliable financial administration. On the other hand, its architecture in the cloud ensures its use regardless of location and as it is a responsive web we can take advantage of it on different types of equipment.

Cons

It is a complete tool, which allows the project portfolio of any organization to be managed without problems, however we cannot freely use demo versions that allow us to ensure its use under the conditions and business rules.

Reviewed on 08/08/2022

Great for website or blog management

Pros

Simple interface, easy to create new users and control access, good queue interface for tasks to be finished, and integrations with other software is easy to set up.

Cons

App integrations can break without notice, and sometimes it is hard to understand and find the source of the problem.

Wix and Squarespace
Dick
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

do your own website

I have a website that I can administer myself and has everything I wanted to be included.

Pros

Easy in use and with plugins even very easy.
A lot of possibilities to vary content of websites.

Cons

You get a lot of information about troubles and possibilities, which sometimes misses clear recommendations.

Reviewed on 03/02/2023

WordPress Portal is one of the best project management software

The portal makes it easy for those involved in a project to stay informed of changes and provide input on decisions. You have total control over who sees what information in order to keep everything secure and organized. In addition, the portal allows you to track progress through task completion status updates as well as notifications when major milestones are met or deadlines are reached.

Pros

With the WordPress Portal, you can easily give access to all members of your team, assign tasks and set milestones, open discussions for feedback on progress, and upload files related to the project.

Cons

I had no issues when given the task of exploring this software.

Alison
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 08/07/2023

WordPress Portal is still a great writing software to use.

I love wordpress Portal I still use till this day.

Pros

I like Wordpress Portal and I love all the features that come with it. I have been using the product for years and its very good. It saves me a lot of money.

Cons

It may need to upgrade its writing program but its still an awesome writing software to use.

Lunga
Lunga
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Reviewed on 13/09/2021

Everything I need in the right place

Pros

All working tools are being placed together making it easy for us users to find them.

Cons

We not given an option to choose our own fonts

Maher
Maher
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 09/03/2022

WordPress is Good

Pros

I think WordPress is an excellent tool to have a website. I still think WordPress must improve some of their features

Cons

Must allow the user-friendly environment and improve features

ankit
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 12/08/2023

Word Press

Friends, if you are thinking of creating a professional website or blog website, then you must have heard the name of WordPress. Millions of websites around the world are built on WordPress.

Pros

WordPress is a popular comprehensive, blogging platform and website, which is used for website development and hosting.

Cons

I like WordPress on the grounds that it fulfills the needs with its adaptable system, which permits to make and alter formats and applications.

Waqas

Reviewed on 23/05/2021

Team and Client are on same system

One of the must tool for professional freelancers to manage their work effectively. One time license price is $99 which is now $69. But it worth every buck.

Pros

This not just a plugin it is one stop solution for project management. It's user interface is nice and clean. Lot's of features available for managing projects, tasks, team, clients, time and many more. License is one time that is great.

Cons

Some times it likes I Procrastinate using the Wordpress Portal. Instead of working on real things I find my self creating projects, tasks and deadlines. Customer support is also great.

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 09/03/2022

WordPress portal allows easy access between clients and organization,which I will give 💯...

Superb

Pros

It effectiveness and effeciency to complete the task at hand.

Cons

Expensive to be accessed by those who can't afford the services offered by the portal.

Thomas
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

A Review of Wordpress Portal

My overall experience has been a good one and I would recommend it to other people.

Pros

What I like is that since I have received the software, it has been so much easier to keep track of the projects and tasks that I have to do. Doing the accounting part of my business has also become much easier to do.

Cons

It does take time to know the ins and outs of the program, but once you that you have used it for a while, you will understand how do you use it.

Caleb
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 23/05/2021

Word press review

It's soo much the best

Pros

It's way very good for bloggers Of any niche

Cons

More theme for beatstore or e-commerce should be added

Tracy
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 29/12/2022

Daily user

It helped me analyzing what I need correctly.

Pros

it's easy to navigate the website and the options are really what i need to see the stats. great software.

Cons

I don't see any shortcomings when I use the software. Could be because I don't need many of the options.

Thien
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 12/01/2023

One of the most comprehensive tools to manage web-based projects

Pros

There's no need to set up separate access routes for internal and external stakeholders, as different levels of access to a given project or task can be easily set for different members. The software comes directly as a WordPress plugin, so you can access the portal immediately and start adding projects. It's also Stripe and Paypal friendly to help you settle payments from within.

Cons

As comprehensive a tool as it is, it might feel a bit frustrating sometimes to find out that you also need to install a few other plugins for some functions to work. Also, certain functions require specific configurations and modes. Figuring out what needs to be enabled in such cases may be time-consuming. Finally, for every WP Portal's feature, there's almost always a free program that can do the same.

July
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

Overall

Pros

once set up it works well and can be edited easily

Cons

the setup is hard, if you're not a pro.

• Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 12/06/2023

WordPress Portal - PMat Your Finger Tips

Most positive

Pros

How user-friendly and intuitive the dashboard is - it makes it easy to stay on track with business projects (e.g., status tracking and updates, deadline and milestone notifications) while keeping all data secure and organized. Simple, efficient, project focused - all in one plug-in.

Cons

Apart from minor bugs in fixing, it is working well