About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is a cloud-based business management platform that caters to businesses of all sizes. It offers sales and marketing automation tools with helpdesk, analytics and customer support functions. Zoho CRM helps users respond...

Browse Zoho CRM Reviews

5,081 of 5,081 reviews
Aminuddin B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 29/01/2021

The best CRM we have use

Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Pros

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Cons

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

Tarek B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 10/10/2021

Zoho CRM: A well known name in the industry, but implementation might be complex

The overall experience with Zoho was very average, in the beginning, we were amazed with the range of features, but in the end, we had to contact the customer service a number of times which added complexity and delays to achieve what our client wanted in the first place.

Pros

Zoho has a number of interesting functions, including the marketing and the optimization of customer relationships online. The good news about Zoho is that it offers a good free plan to start with and familiarize with the platform, and also see immediate results in the business.

Cons

With Zoho, you will quickly need to contact a great customer service team located in different countries of the world. This is not necessarily a good thing, although the technicians are very knowledgeable, because the idea behind having a software tool is to reduce the reliance on a third person, the automation of the process, and the independance from a technical talent in the business.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Together with our client, the choice of Zoho CRM mainly relied on its positive reputation in the market, and the reasonable pricing it was offering. However, the choice should not only be based on the pricing, but rather on the actual needs of a CRM for the target business.
Kellhy S.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 04/08/2016

Tried all others and Zoho CRM is the best for small business

Pros

I can easily customize the screen views and the information that I want to capture. For the most part I can make this work for my needs.

Cons

I can't create groups in my leads or accounts. When I attend an event and start working a small list or about 10-15 leads that are specific to my sales process. I need to see just that list. So I found it easier to use an excel spreadsheet instead which makes it hard to track next steps. But it is easier to look at. Can you help me with this? I found a work around by creating a new module for my short list of leads but it doesn't allow me to convert to an account or move.

I would love to see you add a contact card view ... like a business card view that shows the picture larger. Needs a better way to look at your contacts in a small group or one at a time.

Top Zoho CRM Alternatives

Faruk A.

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

It delivers what's promised

It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Pros

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Cons

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The team found Dynamics too complicate to work on. It wasn't a user friendly UI.

Gaelan D.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 29/03/2020

Great for small businesses

We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

Pros

It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly.
Integrates with many different programs.
We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Cons

Features can be limited on lower priced tiers.
It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We were looking for a cloud based CRM that had more functionality.

Act!

Cost and value.
Anju D.

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Pros

Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal organizations, has an alternative that gets continuous warnings when clients connect with the organization progressively, enables you to quantify the proficiency of correspondence with our clients. It spares time since it has a few mechanization choices, for example, computerization of each part of the organization and dispenses with the separate undertakings that require a great deal of time, so their clients have a superior execution, permits to robotize the procedure of dedication of potential clients and can exploit the upsides of every one of the individuals.

This product has the choice to quantify and deal with the business execution of the organization all through the domain, likewise has an alternative to utilize that enables you to discover in a moment any data you need from CRM information with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], additionally [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives propelled gauges of potential client understandings that can eventually make it all work out, and one of the highlights that I like best about this product is that it has a clever caution, which enables you to recall the assign

Cons

Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

Reviewed on 13/11/2019

Great Help Desk Solution for Small Teams

Inherited Zoho Service Desk CRM for help desk tickets. If you're considering Zoho CRM because the price is right, make sure you have clear and precise department directories, support categories, clear SLAs, spelled out escalation points, and strategic auto-repliers and boiler plate email templates ready. If you don't have these already pre-established sit down with staff and discuss it first. You'll be much more successful cut and pasting these into a blank system than to muddle along. At first this system was just a email inbox with useless reporting and we couldn't keep track of progress. Overtime, with tough changes we were able to modify the system to handle tickets better (between maintenance tickets, auto generated tickets, and support requests) for more accurate department reporting of urgent issues, projects, and regular requests by category.

Pros

- Great ticketing / response help desk solution that's free for small IT teams
- Great automation for creating special filters, automation rules, and auto replies for anything that comes across your [email protected] address.
- Great CRM tracking for monitoring customer responses, reporting tools, SLA alerting when nearing SLA deadlines, agent tracking KPI metrics, and ticket history tracking.
- Great solutions archive and knowledge base which can be added to via the ticket itself
- Great notification options including (email alerts, webhook integrations, and SMS text messaging.)
- Nice tools for scheduling routine maintenance tasks which appear as tickets and count towards technician KPIs (as tickets).
- Very secure portal, customer portal, 2 FA authentication options, and easy to manage UI

Cons

- Takes some time to initially setup, defaults often aren't helpful.
- Hard to understand webhook integration instructions, uncertain if two-way functionality is available for a Slack integration (if so, it'll be manual).
- Need to watch for mail fetching often! If you aren't getting tickets after 6 hours, mail fetching is turned off and needs to manually be reset. No polling service, or automated mail fetching ping service so you need to make sure when doing exchange maintenance to remember to start this service when stopped.

ConnectWise Manage

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The cost for 5 or less technicians in a team was free so we opted for this over paid options. Has most of the features a help desk could need that was both a Cloud Hosted SaaS product.
Douglas M.

Reviewed on 29/08/2019

Great product for a small start up

I always recommend Zoho before I recommend SalesForce. It is a best-in-class product.

Pros

I recommend Zoho very often. A lot of companies go big earlier than they really need to and spend way too much on SalesForce & Marketo.

I worked for a very small company with some limited budget that pivoted to sell it's product to the Enterprise.

Zoho was incredibly easy to set up, intuitive to use, and contains all the most important features that most users need and seek in SalesForce. We integrated with MailChimp & Unbounce and were able to be incredible effective acquiring leads, nurturing them, and tracking pipeline in Zoho. Our small sales team found it very easy to use and loved it.

Cons

There's a point when you need a more robust integration eco-system and a lot of customization. This isn't really a con per se, but Zoho, by being not as complex and customizable as SFDC, will eventually need to be replaced. This should last you many years before you outgrow the functionality.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Pipedrive was new and very limited in it's functionality.

Pipedrive

Functionality and cost
Kyle A.

Reviewed on 13/05/2018

Seriously, the best CRM software out there for the money when combined with all their products

Price, easy of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with big name companies already built in... and mostly... Insight. I am by far one the most insightful IT companies around in my area because I use this software. It's probably what pushed us past the competition.

Pros

First off, I own, manage & work at a Business IT and WebDesign business, located in the Kansas City, MO area...

The Zoho CRM platform is very intuitive and easy to use immediately. Plus, for the money, it's the best in my opinion. Now, dedicate a few days to learn the CRM, combined with their other products... You seriously have the best solution out there I've ever seen and I've tried them all. Additionally, Zoho is priced far below the competition for what you get. Third party integrations for big names like Google and Facebook are amazingly simple to add and configure. Spend a few days on the trial period, dedicated a couple hours a day to learning their CRM, combined with the other solutions they provide that fit your needs... and you'll be spoiled compared to any others. Customer support is rather good, although based in India. I never had a problem or experienced a debacle they were not happy to help me with. Also, the company Zoho.. Across the board is moving forward every week/month with new features and updates to not only the CRM here but, their entire plethora of SaS solutions.

If you are familiar with CRM's... I won't bore you with what it does. You already know what a CRM should provide and Zoho CRM does by far and then some. The learning curve really is not that bad, even then, there really is no limit you can take this platform to if you dedicate the time to learn and set it up.

Bottom line: Zoho CRM, combined with their other solutions... IS THE BEST

Cons

Honestly... I can not complain that much. The only complaint I have is this... Yes, they are far below the competition in terms of price when considering the big names out there.. However, if you are a power user like myself.. You want all the options. Even though they are cheaper than the others.. I really hate (across the board, all companies included) that their subscription pricing is a "per user" type setup. Being an IT business, you understand inner workings of resource usage... I really think all these companies should be tiered in groups of 5 - 10 users and the price will increase at that point but, I digress...

In the beginning of my startup phase (Having one employee besides myself), I really found it hard justifying the cost "per user" to use any CRM software. However, my end goal for the company was automation of anything Consumer Relations, related so.. honestly, I chose to save a couple bucks and went the open source route. Well, yeah.. It worked that way but honestly, it was open source but, closed. Anything I wanted that was not built by the community was insanely time consuming to implement. BUT.. It cost nothing that way and I didn't pay a per user fee. However, time is money AND... my implementations would have to be rebuilt anytime I wanted to update the core functionality.

So, long story short... These companies really shouldn't be implementing a per user subscription model. Truth be told, 1 - 10 employees takes the same resources on their end.. :/

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

A tool to increase business productivity

We have implement this solution for a small medium retail chain. They are using this solution to track their sales, customer records and some other business functions. Overall implementation was easy. But we have experienced some issues when integration with 3rd party services like gmail. However This product is worth for money you spend. Highly recommend for a small medium business.

Pros

+ Available for affordable price
+ Interactive reports and easy analytical tools
+ Can be integrated with many popular 3 rd party software.
+ Team collaboration tool integrated

Cons

+ User experience is not bit poor comparing to flagship alternatives
+ Dashboards are less customizable
+ Lack of security mechanisms
+ Some times experienced performance issues

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

The main reason for choosing this product is the budget
John N.

Reviewed on 22/07/2019

The most loaded tool with excellent features at lowest prices.

Zoho consists of all the basic features and integration ability that makes it more productive than any other tool. The more consistent working on this tool produces more efficient results. In our field , interacting with the people is everything and Zoho CRM for me is a one-stop-shop providing all the necessary features and tools to elevate our working. We have customized it the way we requires and it has delivers the best of it. It's for sure a recommended tool by every professional.

Pros

Zoho CRM enables us to customize the products and services according to the increasing demands and the needs. It is quite user-friendly and very easy to use on daily basis. We can also customize this tool in accordance to our demands that usually changes with time i.e adding buttons , links. It's also one of the most cheapest tool with abundance of tools and handy features. We can also easily integrate it with the different tools and other google products or Microsoft outlook which makes it easy for us to schedule and organize our working at one place.

Cons

One of the most annoying thing is that the email invitations generated from Zoho CRM, mostly gets blocked or listed as spam by mail filters. However, it allows the customization for this tool as per our needs, but its a bit complicated procedure hindering most users from creating it because it requires complex practice. The reporting section also doesn't work up to standards and only brings out basic ones. They should also generate updates frequently in order to catch up with the rival products.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 21/05/2018

Amazing piece of software, was once ahead of its time. Not anymore, and service is really bad

Cheap and customizable. Easy to export and import. Fully featured when considering their Zoho One product with projects, invoices and more.

Pros

- Cheapest tool out there, especially for the feature set
- Ironically, one of the most full functioning tools out there too. Even against the biggest CRMS (Projects built in, Invoicing and Bookkeeping built in, Live chat, etc.)
- Extremely customizable
- With their own programming interface/language with Creator, a company can develop serious automations for their infrastructure, but will require work

Cons

- They used to have a vision not anymore. Their technology is always a few years behind.
- They were one of the first live chat apps, but no chat bot.
- Was one of the First CRMS, but limited data analysis, visualization, or no real AI
- Has forms, but not really landing pages
- Has SalesIQ but no anoymous prospecting, or real notifications unless they start a chat
- No document tracking for views and proposals/presentations
- Third party tools need APIs, Creator or Zapier. So no inside sales tools, automations, etc. in an app store like environment
- No individual email tracking (open and close, vs mass campaign), which is about half-a-decade old technology used by CRMs
- Individual lead notifications are not available
- Support is very, very slow and disorienting. Does not complete work on a ticket, and conversations can drop
- Completely manual input, no smart tools or database for lead details and filling information on CRM

Ed '.
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 22/01/2020

Zoho CRM+ review

The best is contacts and accounts flexibility. Also seamless integration with Zoho Finance suite, which is very good.

Pros

Functionality, ease of use. Lots of add-ons that help to run a business properly. Good calendar.

Cons

The calendar should have more features. Sales inbox is not so useful and still buggy. Zia voice needs to be developed further. Zoho Sign should be developed and integrated with more Zoho products.

Pipedrive

Too cumbersome

Flexibility and price.
John K.

Reviewed on 14/11/2019

Zoho CRM is unquestionable software for sales and marketing products.

Zoho CRM is most efficient software for our social media emails and sales and marketing. I also mostly highly use this software for our organizations with our highly professional team members for tracking the sales and marketing automation. This software provides the great customer support to our clients, So I recommended this software for people due to its high quality working.

Pros

The most beneficial thing about the Zoho CRM software is that we can easily use this software in the whole organization for many categories like sales, marketing automation, mails and websites in a proper manner. This software allow us to store all kinds of information about the customer services and marketing activities at anywhere in the world. Most of the users use this efficient software for enhanced our working about the sales and marketing automation in a more reliable way. This software is very well about the operations of sales and purchase of the companies.

Cons

Behind the biggest disadvantage of Zoho CRM, this software has many difficulty such as its slow working during sending the social media emails with others. For the beginners, cannot easily purchase this software because it is not reliable for tracking the large numbers of sales and marketing products. This software does not create the huge information about the customer projects. It is not very intuitive for us to secure the all of our marketing automation.

Abhishek T.
  • Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 30/07/2020

Another fine example of engaging your customers and managing the traffic

It is quite pleased with the overall performance. I would wish for lesser issues which I faced but otherwise it is perfect for me. And regarding recommendation, I would ( and have ) surely recommend to my friends which are in management field

Pros

The best thing which I love about it is its simplicity. I have also tried Salesforce before (no disrespect to Salesforce but it was little bit complex in my opinion:- but is also powerful) but the experience with Zoho CRM was much better. The workplace where my dad used to work also was using Zoho as main service for managing various tasks of organisation. In short Zoho is more than perfect for small business organisations
Another thing which I like about Zoho is its cost. It is more than justified. In my opinion, I believe it is bang for buck for its current field.
And its interface is also beautifully designed

Cons

There are multiple cons which I faced with Zoho
1.) Data loss :- no idea why but two - three times the data which I saved in the cloud simply disappeared. Although I always keep a copy of my data but still feeding the data back is quite a hussle
2.) Service :- When I was new to the service, I was facing a issue ( read doubt) with an option. So I contacted the service but their reply was almost worthless. I finally got help from the community

Otherwise I have not faced another issue with the service

Matthew V.

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Contact management without spending an arm or a leg

Overall positive, I feel like for more established businesses this may still work based on your model. For mine it worked well for quite a few years.

Pros

Free and low cost monthly to start with. Really affordable. I used Zoho on and off when I first started my business. Came back to it because it is a low cost and overhead can hurt your startup business. It's also very simple to use. Really easy to get set up and its simple interface can be easy to manage for even non tech-savvy people.

You can use an app if you are on the go, and it does have some workflow automation for even the low cost plans while integrating with their other software such as invoice and subscriptions.

You can also customize fields in Zoho CRM a lot easier than other systems, which works well if the office jargon doesn't quite match.

Cons

For the free or low cost plans it requires manual work on the users part, which for the cost is not a bad thing. The email marketing in my mind is kind of deceiving, mainly because when I think of email marketing I think of an automation sequence which can follow up with leads based on their interactions.

Domingos V.

Reviewed on 20/09/2021

Easy to work

the system is very easy to use and the interfaces help to find anything we need. because it presents a simple interaction we don't need to contact support very often.

Pros

User interface, UI and cool features. very easier to work.

Cons

Nothing to declare!

During the years that I have been using the system, we had no need for additional functions or attributes that the business lacks.

Nutcache and Salesforce Sales Cloud

more features and price

Nutcache
Ashok K.

Reviewed on 03/11/2016

An easy-to-use and powerful CRM

Zoho CRM is a part of my daily life as a Software Sales-Consultant. Let me list out the pros and cons.

PROS:
1. The first thing I admired about Zoho CRM is, its ease of use. I know many Saas CRMs are easy to use. But this one packaged with multiple options and features than some Saas CRMs yet I never find it hard to use all the features.
2. Reports: I always love to generate reports for my Vendors and my boss. Reporting features comes with numerous customizable filters . Dashboard with reporting is icing on the cake.
3. Very seldom I faced server issues as it's a cloud based service.
4. Sales pipeline became easy now as we can categorize all the leads with regards of product, Vendor and Etc.
5. Innovation: I like that they always come with innovative ideas integrated with such less complexity.
6. Value for the money: I believe that Zoho brings most features which can be seen in Salesforce, SugarCRM and etc, but in a reasonable price. Completely satisfied with that.
CONS:
1. Customer Support: Well they have 24/7 customer support. But the knowledge of any Tech Support person is not sufficient to resolve any big issues. Yet they are quick and kind.
2. 2016 update: Well it comes with many goodies like Sales-Impulse and lot but have many bugs as well. Sometimes i could not add a note on a lead or contact. I spoke to them regarding this and hope that they will resolve it soon.
3. Lack of Customization: Sometimes I feel like it would be better if they let me add my own customization on data fields and Filters. The scope of customization is comparatively less.

Pros

Reporting. Dashboards, Association factor of leads and contacts.

Cons

Customer Support, Lack of Customizations

Char F.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

One of the most functional and easiest CRMs to set up

Our clients that we have referred this to have all been happy and have actually added modules to fit their specific needs. It is easy to use and very affordable.

Pros

You never have to worry about setting this up as Zoho walks you through every step. My clients that have limited technology skills absolutely love the setup and feel empowered when they can do it themselves. The powerful email tools are one of the best for marketing and are included at a very competitive price point for small to medium-sized businesses. The lead management capabilities are robust and forecasts with accuracy. The free edition is available for those with minimum needs; however the Standard tier has sales forecasting, email marketing, a library and a very user-friendly dashboard. If your needs are considerably more, consider the Professional version, about $1 per day, which includes workflow automation. The business applications that integrate with Zoho are plentiful and always growing; including most of the major events and meeting platforms. Visiting their website will give you an insight to the different versions available and all the features they contain.

Cons

There are very few things that we dislike about this CRM.
The workflow automation is available only in the Professional version.
The ability to delete fields in client data would be a great enhancement, as some require only 1 field.
At times working off line is difficult.
Mobile app is unstable at times.
More tutorials on simplifying customization, too many for beginners.

Punit S.

Reviewed on 05/03/2021

Zoho - A user's perspective

Pros

Zoho is feature rich, account creation, contact creation and management and interaction tracking are very nice and easy to use. The ability to design our layout for pages also helps in the way you want to manage your daily usage of the CRM. for example, on a daily basis we look at open opportunities and update it, Laying out the opportunity page in manner with most updated fields on top, really helps

Cons

The addition of custom field to different view is a bit cumbersome and specially if the custom field is a pick list. However the good thing is that you don't have to always go define the custom fields.
There is also a limit to the number of custom fields you can have.

Stayn P.

Reviewed on 09/04/2019

Zoho is a complete platform for presenting our products towards clients.

It has basic features for product automation and enable us to upgrade our products as need of customer. So easy for user to describe product features and can easily creates reports. Relatively flexible for user to customize products and provide good service for clients. A little bit training required for work with this marketing tool.

Pros

Zoho CRM is a basic tool for representing our products in front of clients. It provides us best features for creating a good relation with customer. We can describes all features of product and get helpful remarks of customer for further improvements. User can track customer in various ways and have all access to customers profile. Easy way to stay in touch with customer and connect them at the time of need. It's a better option for us to upgrade our business to high level.

Cons

Zoho CRM has basic features for marketing but also have some difficulties to work with this tool. A little bit complex for new user and have so many options are quite hard for work. Should be an option for connect with section and fields. Zoho CRM is much difficult for configure products in front of clients and So expensive for purchasing license. Need more updates for work better for marketing our products completely.

• Industry: Political Organization

Reviewed on 17/07/2019

The best CRM, period!

We are more than happy to have found Zoho CRM. It is the best app for having a central database of our clients. A major plus is that you are able to connect different other apps that zoho offers and then all they all work together seamlessly.

Pros

We love a lot about this software but one of the most liked features is that you can connect it with many other apps that they have and everything works seamlessly. Also worth to mention that the pricing is scalable and you pay only for the apps that you want/need, instead of paying huge amounts for a system with features that you won't use/need.

Cons

We wish that it would be possible to be able to connect all the apps with a website that will allow users access their data and update it in real time. The process to connect the system with a website has to be done with a professional programmer and can be difficult.

SugarCRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pricing and flexibility
Maikel M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 24/06/2020

For free you get so much!

Great experience, easy to use and you discover to many free features

Pros

Zoho is an amazing tool! Before chosing it I went over 4 other softwares and I did not get the result wanted. For free you get so much and this tool can adapt the tool to your need. It really suits many industries and many things/options are dynamic.

Cons

There are soo many things to set up you need alot of time to set up everything. There is no wizard

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Because of the limited feathures

Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Because it was better for my needs
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

Great value for money

Pros

Features and support are for sure the best parts of usage.

Cons

Design and some occasional loading issues.

HubSpot Sales Hub and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Highrise

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Many features for less price.
Ludovic M.

Reviewed on 17/07/2020

An outstanding Platform, backed up by an entire Business OS

I discovered Zoho CRM in 2012 thanks to a very passionate Marketing teacher. Since then, I implemented it, along with Hubspot and ActiveCampaign, in more than 10 startups and SMBs, as a freelancer. Even though I always secreen for better solutions and CRMs, or more relevant in certain contexts, more than 80% of the time Zoho is my recommendation to clients. Very interested in witnessing the development of Zoho in Europe, as the expansion strategy is still quite young

Pros

Zoho CRM itself is easily customizable, very flexible and easy to use. With One, all data is connected with other business apps, making it convenient and up to date all the time, thus very powerful. Priceless in all data analysis and marketing automation projects.

Cons

The basic user interface, if not customized, is a bit grey. They are making improvements, and it's easily customizable, but it's an important feature for users so be sure to plan adding a Canvas or pimping your UX a bit

Emarsys, ActiveCampaign and HubSpot CRM