Brevo Reviews

About Brevo

Brevo is a cloud-based email marketing tool suited for organizations of all sizes. It offers marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS messages functionalities within a suite. Brevo allows users to...

Browse Brevo Reviews

1,960 of 1,961 reviews
Nikita
Nikita
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 06/11/2023

Great Email Marketing Tool

Brevo has been a great partner overall. It is hard to complain even about server outages or technical issues.
Only limitations for already available features are concerning and the way Brevo pushes its CRM.

Pros

The way emails look, the full control over transactional and marketing email system links. Full localization possibility. Great support and documentation.

Cons

Services outages became frequent and emails cannot be tested or sent during that time.
Brevo is pushing its CRM and close features that were available for free before. For people who are never going to swtich to their CRM such moves are clearly wrong.
For example, the conversations feature is much more limited as of now and to reply to Whatsapp conversations, subscribers need to pay.

Mailchimp and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

The main reason was localisation possibility. Also, our emails were not crisp before, the reporting was worse than in Brevo, Brevo has better deliverability as it seems.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

They were not as good in terms of GDPR, localisation.
Syazwani
Syazwani

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Pros

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Cons

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

CLARISSA
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Brevo that can grow your business and helps you to be productive

When I'm still not using this, my life wasn't so easy but when I use it, it just like everything is easy for me, scheduling some meetings, checking some important information.

Pros

I like about this application is that it is very easy to use and handy, also its features is catchy and it doesn't hurt my eyes while navigating it because the color combination that they use really blended well. Also, everything is there because there are allotted options for you to pick whichever you like.

Cons

None so far for me. I like everything about it since it's actually very helpful and it catches my attention.

Top Brevo Alternatives

Debra
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 29/03/2024

Brevo wasn't easy to implement.

It was frustrating trying to figure out how to break my subscriber group into too many groups and frustrating that one email would take 5-6 days to be sent to my entire subscriber group. I spent a lot of time doing this and my time is important.

Pros

Allowed email campaigns, and allowed subscribers for no cost.

Cons

I had to break my subscribers into too many groups as Brevo would only allow so many emails sent per day. Since I was sending time-limited coupons, this did not work for me so I changed to another provider.

MailerLite

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

I did not select Brevo but I did select Mailerlite which is much easier to use and works perfectly for my small business.
Allan
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 30/01/2024

Brevo is my new favorite app

so far, I'm with a big smile and hopefully I'll keep it for a long time.

Pros

I can set up the way I want, have more users on free tools and also in paid tools, this is very important as sometimes we have users that are not using any of the paid tools. So we can pay exactly the amount we need.

Cons

support is a bit slowly, if you want to solve any issues in 5 seconds, you won't be able to do and will be disappointed

Builderall and RD Station

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

cause it was 3 different products and it was very hard to connect each of them.

Calendly and JivoChat

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

the most important feature is because its a solution all in one. The idea is perfect.
SAMUEL
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 29/03/2024

Perfect for bulk or transactional emails

Pros

I really like the tool because it's easy to use.

The email builder is very well made. It's easy to personalize and create a solid send. The same goes for transactional emails, the inbox rates are good.

Cons

No real issues, the tool does the job well for emails or SMS. It's missing some features like RSS Driven, but those are very specific needs.

Alexandre
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 22/02/2024

Real Estate Campaign

I haven't had it yet!!!
In fact, I got in touch twice and spoke with [sensitive content hidden] and they were both great, but we still weren't able to authenticate my domain, which in my opinion should be a simpler and more efficient process.

Pros

I'm learning how to use it and unfortunately I'm waiting for ELITE to authenticate my domain so I can move forward with my campaigns.

Cons

Im waiting for Domain authentication!!!
This part should be faster and simpler and you won't have to depend on anyone to do it.

LAURA
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Good alternative to Mailchimp

The majority of my experience has been positive. I have seen minimal unsubscribe rates.

Pros

Easy to send mass emails, contact management, overall a pleasant operation

Cons

Adding contacts can be a pain if the excel sheet isn't filled out perfectly

Emin

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

A genuine review as a digital marketing specialist

Pros

Adding contacts and creating email campaigns is easy. Does not ask more money for every other feature. You can reliably access features without having to pay a ton of money.

If it is your first experience with email marketing, Brevo is an exceptional tool and will not disappoint.

Cons

2 things. Seeing the design of your previous emails is a little hard. You have to click a lot of places just to see the content you have sent previously.

The space management in the email builder can sometimes be a headache. You can define the distance between columns from nearly 4 sections.

These are generally passable problems and you can live with it easily.

Tina
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 02/04/2024

Comprehensive + Impressive features + Expensive

Pros

I really liked the presentation from the start and how easy it is to try most of the features. Email deliverability okay, importing my existing contacts was ok, too. The daily limit for the free version is reasonable.

Cons

Like most email marketing software that offer a free version, the paid plans will shock you with their prices. Brevo makes no exception.

Julian
  • Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

Best value in the business

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Pros

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Cons

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Much better value per dollar
Kim
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

Excellent choice for light use email marketing

I was delighted with my experience using sendinblue, their customer service is absolutely amazing, professional and personable.
The affordability made it an ideal choice for our firm as we do use email marketing, however we don't use it frequently enough to justify paying a high subscription price.
Sendinblue is easy to use.
We do not have a dedicated marketing team so it's vital that my team and I can easily learn to use the software, and use it well enough to see results.
Sendinblue is the best low cost software I've used in this category, again my experience was wonderful.
The only drawback is that if you're a large company, or use this service quite frequently or heavily, you may be disappointed by the services offered.

Pros

Sendinblue is affordable and easy to use. I was able to set up sendinblue with ease.
For businesses who don't use a great deal of email marketing it is ideal and convenient.
It offers email automation, email templates with drag and drop, and online learning tools to help you get the most out of sendinblue.
Helpful insights and detailed analytics are available and allow us to improve our email marketing.
Another great tool is contact management.
Overall sendinblue has all the tools for our business needs.

Cons

The only con is that it lacks some of the extra services that other products offer. While this is not a concern for us at this time, in the future that may change and of course some businesses need those extra features.

MailerLite and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

When comparing the setup and ease of use for both products, plus how well it suits our needs, sendinblue was the clear choice.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

I simply liked sendinblue better, the screen previews I saw looked easy to use. Although it's trivial I liked the name and the color scheme matches that of our local university, it's also just pleasing to the eye.
Robin
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 27/11/2022

Sendinblue. For those that want an all in one solution for mail, marketing, list management

Before Send in blue I had dabbled with mailchimp and found it so hard to do anything and all the time being punished with the financial hits of the charges. Once I signed up for Sendinblue the whole mailshot, landing page, website to data opt in became a breeze. Anytime I faltered I went back to the sendinblue videos or course. Everything is a delight to do and creating a campaign less painful than before and the deliverability is high. A true winner of an experience.

Pros

Send in Blue makes is easy to mark out and make a plan of action so you know what you want to do. From the campaign email through to the landing page, to the sign ups and all integrated nicely with my wordpress website and Elementor. As it is all in one place you can skip in and out and work on components and filter and sort the emails. Make a list of what you want and Send in Blue has it somewhere. I even took a certified course in send in blue on marketing automation using send in blue (free course).

Cons

The only downside to Sendinblue for me was my lack of knowledge. However Sedin blue top the rescue with their free courses. Now I invested a few days of y time doing them and in the process the light bulb came on on what I needed to do. Once I got it, those training courses were the perfect tutor, they not only taught me automation and everything else, better, they did it so I could do what I learnt in the Sendinblue dashboard. Win win

George

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Brevo is flexible, usable, complete - everything we needed in a tool.

Pros

It's so simple to use. Even if you're not a marketer or particularly tech literate, the layout and design of the platform is excellent and nothing feels off limits or too technical. We are relatively new to email marketing and it doesn't feel you need loads of previous experience to get going to take advantage of the great feature set. It is also extremely flexible, you can pay for the bits you need and the contacts you use without feeling like you're not taking advantage of features that are not relevant. It also fit really well with our existing processes and we were able to integrate our tech smoothly to get all the data we needed into Brevo. It is by no means just an email marketing tool either, it has a complete feature set that gives you everything you could possibly need when you need it.

Cons

I guess the only thing I would change/add is more templates for email. It does a great job of giving you basic layouts and letting you build your own library, but the it would be great to introduce a template marketplace like has been done with Webflow. I would probably pay for templates as I am no designer.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mainly the cost and what you got for the price. Bento was nowhere near as complete and was more expensive.

Bento

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

It felt better to use and was a lot less complex. The others over complicated the way users were added, their APIs were not great and usually only available if you paid for the top plans, and we needed to get started slowly before fully committing.
Juliet

Reviewed on 05/11/2022

Sendinblue - The Best Features Pros and Cons

When it comes to pricing, Sendinblue has four plans available with a free plan that allows 300 emails a day. It is cost effective for small businesses as it comes in handy to users who're at the beginning of their email marketing journey who do not have a budget. Sendinblue has a very good CRM filtering and segmentation of contacts feature. It also provides social media marketing, SMS Marketing, landing pages creation, online surveys and many more tools for digital marketers. More advanced features are available in the premium and enterprise plans.

Pros

What I liked most about Sendinblue is its easy of use with a variety of customizable templates. I liked the fact that it is a cloud-based email marketing tool that offers a range of features and functionalities for both beginner and advanced users. It is also a marketing automation platform that provides the right marketing and sales tools you need to build strong relationships with your customers all in one place.

Cons

I found the onboarding process on this app to be difficult especially when it comes to data transfer. Steep learning curve on some of the features like configuring a dedicated IP or sending targeted emails. Also, if you want more features, they're are only available in the premium and enterprise plans where you have to pay for them.

Diego

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

Incredible tool

It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer.
Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit.
And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

Pros

Great free tier
Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows
Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails
Nice plugins for Wordpress
Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options
Connection with other tools using API
Simple API with many functions
JS to automation easy to setup
Great support (even in portuguese)

Cons

Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

ActiveCampaign and SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Better free tier, better functionalities, more freedom to implement.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Better free tier and features
Martin
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

A short discussion about Sendinblue

I use Sendinblue to send out transactional emails for the platforms I develop on. I stay away from the marketing feature.

Pros

In terms of getting started to get a mailing server, for free, I don't think you'll find better. Sendinblue is an effective option to automate your email setup, and it's hassle free. If you've worked with API before, this will be no problem at all. Even if you haven't they take care of you with starter templates.

Cons

The website is incredibly slow. You will sit there just waiting for the page to load, even if it's simple data. Additionally, sendinblue does a horrible job documenting and announcing their own vetting process. I once purchased SIB Credit and had no feedback as to why it wasn't credited to my account. All of the top support docs just told me to look into my account or buy credit. It turns out, you have to contact support to get your account activated. Additionally, there are a few API contact adding handlers that could work a little bit better, and handle errors better.

Shahila
Shahila

Reviewed on 01/05/2021

Manage email campaign easily

This marketing software really has help us managing and planning our email marketing campaign and its effectiveness to the maximum. I really like that all the report for the marketing campaign is filled with useful analytics report that we have use it to measure the marketing campaign rate of successful.

Pros

I really like all the marketing feature and option that are provided by Sendinblue. It has all i need for automation marketing process, like email marketing manager and newsletter builder. The inboxes help to store customer's previous email history, so we can serve and response to their inquiries email better.

Cons

The customer service is not as active as it should be, they are not operation for 24/7 and as our company is on difference time zone, it is difficult to have a real-time chat session with them. An integration with other outside service like Gmail also will add more flexibility to our marketing process.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

Excellent email marketing and automation platform

In summary, Brevo is a complete and reliable platform for email marketing and automation. It has boosted our business by providing us with the tools we need to reach our customers in an effective and personalized way. We recommend it 100% for any business looking to improve their digital marketing strategy.

Pros

Brevo has proven to be an indispensable tool in our email marketing and automation strategy. Since we started using this platform, we have experienced a significant increase in the effectiveness of our campaigns and interaction with our customers.What we like most about Brevo is its intuitive and easy-to-use interface. It allowed us to create and personalize emails quickly and easily, even if we are not design experts. The variety of pre-designed templates makes it easy to create attractive and professional messages. In addition, the ability to segment our contact list and send personalized emails has significantly improved our open and conversion rate.

Cons

Could improve the CRM part and the integration with google forms.

Lukas
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

Switching from Mailchimp

Pros

BREVO has been a game-changer for us since switching from Mailchimp. The features are spot-on – intuitive and just what we need to streamline email campaigns for our clients. The customer support is impressive; they're always on hand to help. Plus, the pricing is significantly lower, which is a big win for our budget. Overall, extremely satisfied!

Cons

Overall, I'm quite pleased with BREVO. However, if you rely heavily on ready-made templates, you might find the options more limited compared to Mailchimp. That said, since we craft all our client emails from scratch using pure HTML, this limitation doesn't really affect us much.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Price and features (we have a big database but sending quite few e-mails and Mailchimp is paid by size of database.)

Anmol
Anmol

Reviewed on 09/03/2020

Email marketing for small budget

I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pros

I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Cons

Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

We wanted all our email capabilities under one roof. SendinBlue seemed like the best option to go with.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Pricing was the biggest reason. Moreover, they promised services that seemed at par with the comparison.
Pranjal
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 09/10/2022

Value for money email marketing automation tool

Overall, its a great tool to have with generous features and very attractive pricing. For transactional emails, it is a go to solution and is almost a no brainer choice to have.

Pros

It is easy to operate, has almost no learning curve and is very cost effective. In fact for someone starting out, the free plan is so generous that it serves the purpose well for years. Compared to mailchimp and the likes, it is way way cheaper while retaining many of their features. In fact the pricing is basis the per email sent and not on the basis of your contact list size which makes it very attractive.

Cons

The email templates are good to go but are not that attractive and modern as some of its competitors like klaviyo have. Infact for automation of emails, the automation flows are also not exhaustive and for specific use cases you will have to build your own flows from scratch. There are not many third party developers who provide ready to use flows as compared to klaviyo.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

The pricing and a bit steep learning curve.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

The pricing and generous offering it has.
Marco
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 07/04/2023

Fair service overall

A fair and not-so-expensive mail service, with CRM, Marketing Automation, SMS...

Pros

Not so expensive because the pricing is only calculated by the mail you sent instead of the contacts you have.

Cons

CRM is too basic, Marketing Automation is not so advanced. Anyway, they both work smoothly and are included in the subscription.

Gibbs
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

A popular application Sendinblue premium use Programming, and coordinate CRM management.

My involvement in this application isn't excessively acceptable however it has some extraordinary highlights that help in advanced advertising. It likewise needs numerous highlights, I the highlights are refreshed then it would turn into the best application for email promoting. It's decent that I can send an email to a get gathering or gatherings, depending on what we would wish to endeavor to at that point.

Pros

Sendinblue premium empowers the business to develop new connections via auto advertising, email promoting, value-based messages, messages, visit client relationships the executives, Facebook advertisements, and retargeting promotions. It's controlled by world-class client groups and offers to evaluate plans. It's developed on me who I somewhat like the completed item - the clean, reliably marked messages that go to my patients to converse with them viably. I like how simple it's to create messages and include contacts. We simply required the best approach to talk with our clients all the more successfully.

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has awful client support during the underlying phases of actualizing and utilizing their item. This burned through huge amounts of within recent memory pointlessly. It seems a touch interface for fixing templates League. Moreover, we do miss usefulness to arrange ace layouts which might be wont to create new void formats. The simplified highlights are likewise not accessible in this application.

Vance
Vance

Reviewed on 13/06/2023

Best Email Automation & Transactional Email Platform

Absolutely excellent experience throughout the years.

Pros

Wide range of features, particularly developer-friendly ones such as transactional email, SMTP and API. Also, affordability for small and medium businesses. The developer documents and customer service are probably the best.

Cons

Nothing much to hate about Brevo (previously known as SendinBlue), except maybe the new colour scheme. On a more serious note, the email builder can be improved slightly in terms of UX. Certain things require one or two too many clicks.