nTask Reviews

4.2

4.2

About nTask

nTask is a cloud-based task management solution that caters to small businesses and individuals. It provides users with tools that enable collaboration with team members, task management, meeting scheduling and more. With...

Browse nTask Reviews

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

Less Price but equal features

Overall nTask has increased the productivity and transparency of my team. Every project and task for every team member is on nTask and they are responsible for their tasks.

Pros

The feature that was most helpful for my team was Meeting management. I could see easily what my team members were doing and if they needed my help anywhere.

Cons

One thing that bugged me was the coming soon featured sometimes took so long.

ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to nTask

Mostly because of pricing structure.
Aaron

Reviewed on 30/06/2022

Great start-up project management software

Overall, I am happy with nTask and I look forward to seeing how the development team improves on an already good piece of software.

Pros

The ability to pick up nTask and get straight to assigning tasks and projects is pretty remarkable. Within the first day, my team was able to get the software set up and usable for each team member. After a few months of using the software, we were also able to get stats/data from each project allowing us to better quote future projects.

Cons

One feature I was surprised not to see was an actual timer feature. Since I deal with many small tasks throughout my work day, I use a timer to better track each task. A timer that integrates with logging time to my timesheet seems like a very standard feature with most project management softwares.

Response from nTask

Thank you for the awesome review Aaron! Great to hear that you find value with nTask and it is helping you and your team.

We actually do have a timer feature for tasks. We would love to connect with you and show you how it works. Please schedule a free demo call with our support agents and they will help you get started with it. Thanks!

Replied 01/07/2022
Awen
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 04/07/2022

Better Gantt chart feature please!

nTask is a nice software, but it just doesn't have the features for my specific needs.

Pros

It's inexpensive unlike most other software in the same category, and I like that nTask has good support.

Cons

I signed up to nTask mostly to use Gantt chart. I was disappointed that it isn't possible to view all the tasks across different projects in one Gantt chart. As a tiny business with limited resources, while juggling several projects, it would be very helpful to see how my time is spread across different projects simultaneously, rather than having to log into each project.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review, Awen. As far as your requirement is concerned, we can customize the software for your specific need. Please get in touch with us by booking a call from chat or the website.

Replied 06/07/2022

Top nTask Alternatives

Melissa
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

Intuitive and multi use tracker

Learning the time spent on projects has helped us hugely with time management.

Pros

I like that you can deep dive on your tasks, track parts of projects and also track your time spent on particular projects.

Cons

It took a little to get used to the functionality when we upgraded, but the customer service agents are very helpful and there to answer any questions.

Response from nTask

Thank you for the awesome review, Melissa. As always, we are available if you need more help with nTask.

Replied 08/07/2022
Anjila
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

Well-built software with a couple of amazing features

It’s a great software with more features than most solutions at this price level. The UI is not awesome but it is functional and very simple to understand. The support team is amazing, we have never been stuck with things and always got help when we needed - 24/7.

Pros

I really like how you can have different views of the same project - it has helped the different teams in our company stay updated as per their preferences. The Risk module is probably the strongest feature. It has been fundamental for us for managing large projects.

Cons

The mobile app is outdated and something that has become very important for us, and I am sure, many other users as well.

ProofHub and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing nTask

Cost, better support, managing risks

Reasons for Switching to nTask

Simplicity, price, and the risk module

Response from nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Anjila. We're actively working on improving our UI. Stay connected for updates!

Replied 09/07/2022
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Everything disappeared

It was great while it lasted, now I'm struggling to piece my schedule and recent activities together to start over in a new application that won't erase all my content.

Pros

The application is very intuitive and automates tasks when related to projects or other items.

Cons

I ogged in and all my content had disappeared. I submitted a help desk ticket for support and never got a response.

Filmon
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 06/12/2023

nTask - The Solution To Project Management

Pros

nTask comes with some powerful collaboration management including messaging
It makes task and also project management easy
In addition, it makes marketing project management super easy

Cons

It has been an awesome journey using nTask and no dislikes

Response from nTask

Thank you for the great review!

Replied 18/12/2023
Cristian J
Cristian J
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 15/07/2022

Excellent option with a good price.

Use it for a short time. I was thinking of replacing Monday. But I didn't feel comfortable.

Pros

I chose the nTask software for the good price.

Cons

ntask is limited in its features compared to monday.

monday.com and ClickUp

To lower costs

To lower costs.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review, Cristian. Would love to see you again using nTask we are actively working on adding new features and improving the existing ones, stay connected for updates!

Replied 18/07/2022

Reviewed on 22/08/2022

Good project management software

Pros

It makes it simple to plan and manage projects. Chat features promote team communication and collaboration.

Cons

Not suitable for a team of more than 50 people and the app lacks advanced reporting features.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review! We are working on introducing advanced reporting to nTask very soon, stay connected with us for updates!

Replied 23/08/2022

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Brilliant Project Management Software

Pros

Amazing Task Management Software

Exceptional Time-Tracking Application

Risk Management Software to keep every threat at bay

Issue Tracking to keep your project problem-free

Cons

Unavailability of Zoom integration with the software, but that is also coming soon to the application, according to the company.

Amador
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

nTask Review

Overall I thought it is a great program that many people or organizations can take advantage of if they need a little help keeping on track and completing tasks promptly.

Pros

I like the features that allow you to assign a task to team members, and those tasks have subcategories. By setting multiple people to one study and giving them each goal, you can later see who has started and who still needs to finish their job. I found it very useful to see who is falling behind schedule.

Cons

I wish the notification system were a bit pushier or in your face. The notifications it has doesn't provide a sense of urgency for the task to be completed in time. I am so having more reminders that a mission due duty is near or that the job its jobs now past due could help those to focus on what needs to be done.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review, Amador. We are working on introducing an improved notifications experience. Stay connected for updates!

Replied 05/07/2022
Andrea
  • Industry: Fund-Raising

nTask review

Pros

It is easy to use and visually attractive. Also, I can start a chat with customer support any time I need it (the time of response is low).

Cons

Even when you pay, you cannot use all the tools.

Trello

Reasons for Choosing nTask

Because it is more expensive than nTask

It is easier to use

Response from nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Andrea. Great to know that you find value with nTask. Not sure which features you are unable to use, but if it is because of your subscription plan, we can always provide the right incentive so our customers are able to upgrade without breaking the bank. Get in touch with us by sending an email to [email protected] and we will take care of it.

İbrahim

Reviewed on 23/10/2022

Make task with nTask

Pros

It is a great application for people who have difficulties in tracking their work and are lost in intensity. Indeed, I researched a lot of to-do list programs and tried about 15. none of them provide regular and easy tracking like ntask. You can see all the jobs on the calendar and add comments and attachments. You can group and standardize projects and tasks. It is also suitable for use as a team, but I use it alone. The interface is very clean and user friendly.

Cons

There is an application for ios and android, but it works from the browser on the pc. I think a standalone pc app would be great too.

todo.vu

Response from nTask

Hi. Thank you so much for the awesome review. We are, in fact, working on a brand-new desktop app. Stay connected for updates!

Replied 28/10/2022
Richard
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

Not happy

An uphill battle.

Pros

It is on a newer technology stack and it is hosted.

Cons

Lack of reporting, hard to use, hard to customize, taken forever to get anywhere near the proposed ROI.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review, Richard. Sorry to see that it was difficult for you to migrate to nTask fully. If you are still interested, please get in touch with us at [email protected] and we can get you set up and provide solutions to the issues that you are facing.

Replied 15/07/2022
Raheel
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Highly Engaging

Pros

Easy for beginners. Fast speed and convenient document sharing and editing.

Cons

Mobile interface needs to be faster.
I do not like the way it arranges monthly projects. It often takes a minute to find the right slot.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review, Raheel. Brand new mobile app is coming soon, stay connected with us for updates.

Replied 09/07/2022
Shannon

Reviewed on 06/02/2021

Waste of Money

I had a terrible experience with them. Their customer service was rude and wouldn't help me when I had issues with the software.

Pros

I didn't like anything about the software. It was confusing and difficult to set up.

Cons

The software was hard to use, and when I scheduled a tutorial, the representative didn't show up.

Vishal
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

Good to track ongoing projects

Overall experience is good and using for a while

Pros

User-friendly and easy to use

The Colour combination is good in nature

Cons

Types of are limited in nature

UI on Mobile is bit tricky

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review, Vishal. We are working on a brand new mobile app, coming soon. Stay connected for updates!

Replied 08/07/2022
Jaime
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

N task review

Pros

Features that are most impactful is the ability to track progress on tracks as well as for project management and the creation of goals and subgoals, if I wanted to. Also, it is low cost and has got most required options for tracking these things.

Cons

no Kanban option in the free version which other software options do offer. Configuration of settings require bit of interpretation and are quite detailed.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review, Jaime. We offer a lot of other features as well in our Premium Plan that may be valuable for you. You can always get a free trial and check it out, no credit card needed, no strings attached, downgrade to free anytime!

Jana
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

Easy to use Project Management Tool

We all know it's hard to stay motivated in the grind, but there's no better way of getting back into that swing than with an app as beautiful and powerful as nTask. With its sleek UI design, this task manager is perfect for tackling any type of project under a tight deadline without breaking your budget.

Pros

The project management tool, nTask has been a lifesaver for me and my team. With its Kanban boards, we can now easily see where our tasks are at any given time so that all of us on the same page! We also love how easy it is to collaborate; I'm no longer having problems keeping up with deadlines because everything is streamlined in this neat app.

Individually, we can work offline. When it comes to team projects though, that's a different story. nTask would be an amazing app if they had the ability for their clients to create and edit tasks when not connected to Wi-Fi or data service!

Cons

We really liked this software, but it would be wonderful if we can get advanced reporting in nTask app.

Hendrik
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

Best task management tool I found out there

Pros

Free trial is extensive and really allows you to get used with their tools. They struck a good balance between free tier and premium without breaking their own software for free users, making me much more inclined to purchase the full version in the near future.

Cons

Not applicable for me at this point. I should try the premium features first to see what is actually missing

Response from nTask

Thanks for the great review, Hendrik. Glad to see that you are finding value on the free plan, whenever you decide to upgrade, here's a coupon code for 10% discount for you: HAPPYNTASKING

Let us know if we can help you in upgrading, or with anything else!

Replied 04/07/2022

Overall Usage of nTask

nTask allows me to collaborate easily with co-workers as we work on the same or similar material

Pros

The ease of collaboration and the ability to upload documents is great way to share information and artifacts.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to replace uploaded documents with a single click instead of deleting the old document and uploading the next rendition. So maybe integration that ties to document history

Response from nTask

Thanks for the awesome review! We are working on introducing a full-fledged document management system that caters to your need soon. Stay connected with us for updates!

Cédric
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 24/12/2022

nTask

Pros

Good tool for companies and freelancers and the price is much cheaper than other software of the same category

Cons

Lack of flexibility and some essential features

Response from nTask

Thank you for the review, Cedric. Would you please ket us know what essential features and flexibility would you like to see on nTask? We would appreciate it if you can send us your feedback at [email protected]

Replied 26/12/2022
Caitlin

Reviewed on 30/06/2022

nTask

Pros

I like the boards and the ability to track time spent in different projects. I also like the way that the tasks are set up.

Cons

When you click on a board it automatically takes you to the task list instead of the board view. It is sometimes hard to find specific features.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review, Caitlin. Your feedback is duly noted. We strive to make nTask easier to use for our customers your suggestions allow us to prioritize things efficiently. Stay connected with us for updates!

Replied 01/07/2022
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 04/02/2019

Customer support is poor. And then they leave you hanging.

HORRIBLE. I lost 3 months of my time working with a software that erased all my information, customer support never helped me and they even stopped responding to my communications 11 days after I reported the incident.

Pros

I really liked nTask. The interface, the ease of use, the fact that it helped track time and work collaboratively.

Cons

A few weeks into using the software, I started having minor problems (like one of my team members could not see the tasks she was invited to). Customer support was so so. But then, one day after about 3 months of use more or less, and many hours spent populating my workspaces in the the software, all my information disappeared. All of it. I immediately reached out to customer support, and 20 days after the fact and some unhelpful communications with support staff that stopped (on their behalf) 11 days ago, my information is still missing.

• Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

nTask Review

My overall experience with nTask is fantastic. I love how they make sure that the software are easy to use.

Pros

I like the way how they personalized everything that depends on their user

Cons

What I like least about this software maybe is the interface of the software. For me the nTask can develop it more.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the awesome review! We are working actively on improving the UI of the software, stay connected for updates!