nTask Reviews

About nTask

nTask is a cloud-based task management solution that caters to small businesses and individuals. It provides users with tools that enable collaboration with team members, task management, meeting scheduling and more. With...

4.1
4.1

Browse nTask Reviews

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

Less Price but equal features

Overall nTask has increased the productivity and transparency of my team. Every project and task for every team member is on nTask and they are responsible for their tasks.

Pros

The feature that was most helpful for my team was Meeting management. I could see easily what my team members were doing and if they needed my help anywhere.

Cons

One thing that bugged me was the coming soon featured sometimes took so long.

ClickUp

Reasons for Switching to nTask

Mostly because of pricing structure.
Melissa
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

Intuitive and multi use tracker

Learning the time spent on projects has helped us hugely with time management.

Pros

I like that you can deep dive on your tasks, track parts of projects and also track your time spent on particular projects.

Cons

It took a little to get used to the functionality when we upgraded, but the customer service agents are very helpful and there to answer any questions.

Response from nTask

Thank you for the awesome review, Melissa. As always, we are available if you need more help with nTask.

Replied 08/07/2022
Awen
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 04/07/2022

Better Gantt chart feature please!

nTask is a nice software, but it just doesn't have the features for my specific needs.

Pros

It's inexpensive unlike most other software in the same category, and I like that nTask has good support.

Cons

I signed up to nTask mostly to use Gantt chart. I was disappointed that it isn't possible to view all the tasks across different projects in one Gantt chart. As a tiny business with limited resources, while juggling several projects, it would be very helpful to see how my time is spread across different projects simultaneously, rather than having to log into each project.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review, Awen. As far as your requirement is concerned, we can customize the software for your specific need. Please get in touch with us by booking a call from chat or the website.

Replied 06/07/2022

Top nTask Alternatives

Anjila
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

Well-built software with a couple of amazing features

It’s a great software with more features than most solutions at this price level. The UI is not awesome but it is functional and very simple to understand. The support team is amazing, we have never been stuck with things and always got help when we needed - 24/7.

Pros

I really like how you can have different views of the same project - it has helped the different teams in our company stay updated as per their preferences. The Risk module is probably the strongest feature. It has been fundamental for us for managing large projects.

Cons

The mobile app is outdated and something that has become very important for us, and I am sure, many other users as well.

ProofHub and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing nTask

Cost, better support, managing risks

Reasons for Switching to nTask

Simplicity, price, and the risk module

Response from nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Anjila. We're actively working on improving our UI. Stay connected for updates!

Replied 09/07/2022
Filmon
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 06/12/2023

nTask - The Solution To Project Management

Pros

nTask comes with some powerful collaboration management including messaging
It makes task and also project management easy
In addition, it makes marketing project management super easy

Cons

It has been an awesome journey using nTask and no dislikes

Response from nTask

Thank you for the great review!

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Everything disappeared

It was great while it lasted, now I'm struggling to piece my schedule and recent activities together to start over in a new application that won't erase all my content.

Pros

The application is very intuitive and automates tasks when related to projects or other items.

Cons

I ogged in and all my content had disappeared. I submitted a help desk ticket for support and never got a response.

Cristian J
Cristian J
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 15/07/2022

Excellent option with a good price.

Use it for a short time. I was thinking of replacing Monday. But I didn't feel comfortable.

Pros

I chose the nTask software for the good price.

Cons

ntask is limited in its features compared to monday.

monday.com and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing nTask

To lower costs

To lower costs.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review, Cristian. Would love to see you again using nTask we are actively working on adding new features and improving the existing ones, stay connected for updates!

Replied 18/07/2022

Reviewed on 22/08/2022

Good project management software

Pros

It makes it simple to plan and manage projects. Chat features promote team communication and collaboration.

Cons

Not suitable for a team of more than 50 people and the app lacks advanced reporting features.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review! We are working on introducing advanced reporting to nTask very soon, stay connected with us for updates!

Replied 23/08/2022

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Brilliant Project Management Software

Pros

Amazing Task Management Software

Exceptional Time-Tracking Application

Risk Management Software to keep every threat at bay

Issue Tracking to keep your project problem-free

Cons

Unavailability of Zoom integration with the software, but that is also coming soon to the application, according to the company.

• Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Great for organizing tasks across teams.

nTask has helped me organize monthly projects with my team. I love that I can set up checklists so we always know where we are on each project. The comments feature for each task is great for improving communication.

I have reached out to support with questions and they responded within minutes with solutions. Support was outstanding, friendly and willing to help with anything I needed.

I'm happy I found nTask. It has really helped me stay on top of my projects and feel more organzied.

Pros

nTask is easy to set up, easy to understand and perfect for setting up checklists and to-dos across teams. It only take a couple of minutes to create a task.

Cons

I don't like that the calendar view starts on Monday and I am unable to configure to start on Sunday.
It would also be nice if you could configure colors for each task in calendar view based on project type.

Reviewed on 31/01/2023

All around easiest and best!

We love the tool and especially the support team with nTask. I was promptly helped every time I emailed and always had a very pleasant interaction with nTask staff. For the price and ease of set-up and use we went through three other brands of PM tools before landing on nTask. We are up and running and our staff loves it!

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to set up for new teams. Very adaptable to our needs and fits the bill for scheduling and keeping everything under one roof for project management

Cons

Would enjoy having ability to change the names of “boards”, “Tasks”, etc

Response from nTask

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Melissa
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 17/07/2022

Great for keeping track of many projects

Love it. Simple and easy to use. Boss uses Asana for the team, but I much prefer to use nTASK for my own work.

Pros

Love how I can keep track of my many projects and flag where each project is up to.

Cons

I feel like there could be more email notifications.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Melissa. We are glad to know that nTask is helping with your workflows. Your feedback is appreciated and we will work on introducing more email notifications stay connected for updates!

Replied 19/07/2022
Hie Ling
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 09/08/2022

Can be a very good software

Pros

The timesheet feature is quite easy to use, and ties back automatically to the projects and tasks. It saves time for us because we used to enter each item in excel manually.

Cons

When we first started using it, there were some bugs, such as email notification options not being recognized. However now there are much less bugs.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Hie Ling!

Replied 11/08/2022
Alex

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Fully Loaded Project and Task Management Tool

This is really an excellent application based on cloud for managing remote teams and agency clients. This comes in least cost for an online tool starting at $1/month.

Pros

This is one of the best task management tool I found so far in least cost. Here are the features I love the most:
-Forever FREE plan
-File attachment
-Gantt Charts
-Team Collaboration
-Integrations

Cons

They have improved a lot from the last release. I think now those weaknesses are their main selling point.

Response from nTask

Thank you Alex for sharing love with nTask.

Replied 29/06/2020
Jovana
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

N number of Tasks

It is an affordable tool that allows you to stick with a free plan. I love its intuitiveness and easiness of use. As I am exploring many different tools, I find this one to be among the easiest to use. And it has plenty of features addressing many different aspects of the work process in a neat and nice way like meeting scheduling.

Pros

This is easy to use tool with a very intuitive design that allows you to very quickly find your way around. From all the standard features I particularly liked the risk management feature -- risk matrix -- something that oftentimes gets neglected.

Cons

I understand that they are still developing so I would encourage them to work a little bit more on customization.

Response from nTask

Thank you Jovana for your honest review. We are working to make nTask the best go-to tool for work management. We have improved the customization options in our application.

Replied 29/06/2020
Bushra

Reviewed on 25/07/2022

It justifies with it's name- Superb App

I would 4/5, the overall app is very nice, and user freindly

Pros

Easy View
Easy to orient to new members
I liked the deadline notifications and MOM feature the most

Cons

The major drawback is that there is no preview of the document in the document section and also I have to download the document everytime I open to see a minor detail

Response from nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Bushra! Document management is coming soon to nTask stay connected for updates.

Replied 29/07/2022
ana
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Reviewed on 18/07/2022

The best tool i've discovered in the last year

Pros

the cost control feature is the one that i love most

Cons

i would love to have, somehow, a monthly boards, in order to track in the same board each month

Response from nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Ana. Your feedback is appreciated and it does make sense for us to develop this functionality in the software. Stay connected for updates on this!

Replied 20/07/2022
Gina
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

Good ,with room for improvement

Helps us optimize our approach to projects .

Pros

The Project Overview window manages to be concise without being overbearing .Following the overall process is easy ,changes are updated instantly and you can also reach out to other nTask members easily .You can also integrate it with Outlook ,making sending out reminders really simple.

Cons

nTask has it's own vernacular about their features and when you start out it takes long to learn which means what . I can also see how it could be an issue for large teams to incorporate everything they need in the same place on nTask . Our team is fortunately not that large and we manage .

K Ravichandra
K Ravichandra
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

N-Task Time sheet management

Pros

it included good options to update daily base time sheets

Cons

it must over come delay in some updates

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review, K Ravichandra. We are actively working on improving the product and your feedback is much appreciated stay connected for performance updates coming soon!

Replied 15/07/2022
Ahmed
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

Perfect, if it suits your Organization

Pros

it is very easy to use, with a simple user interface, and it easily integrated with some of our systems without much hassle

Cons

The app doesn't really adapt to every workflow and industry, so we couldn't use it as much as we liked the system

monday.com

Response from nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Ahmed. Would love to know how we can improve to adapt to your workflows. We want to ensure that every nTask user has the best experience and is able to increase the productivity of their teams. Would you be open to connecting to explain your use case further?

Replied 04/07/2022
Greg

Reviewed on 08/07/2022

Simple Pleasures

Helps me breath a bit better

Pros

Ghant Chart and Project Task List are all I utilise

Cons

Would be nice if the Ghant chart updated across the entire timeline when altering the time period for a specific task

Response from nTask

Thanks for the awesome review, Greg. Your feedback is appreciated, and we are working on introducing these options stay connected for updates!

Replied 13/07/2022
Brice
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 18/12/2022

nTask

Pros

Very good software for the tasks it even offers a free version and also a paid version the free version also does a good job. and with several features of task management

Cons

No disadvantages but the paid version has some features that the free version does not have which seems to me quite normal

Response from nTask

Thank you for the awesome review, Brice!

Replied 21/12/2022
Vidyut

Reviewed on 08/07/2022

Use of free version of N-Task

Helps to monitor tasks

Pros

Its very easy to create multiple group of tasks, addition of multiple tasks under each group.

Cons

The number of days it takes to complete a task is missing in the free version.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the review, Vidyut. Would love for you to try our Premium subscription which has the feature that you are looking for.

Replied 14/07/2022
Allie

Reviewed on 30/06/2022

Ntask Review

My employees stopped looking at / reading it. - i went back to paper.

Pros

I like that it is accessible - I can have all employees logged on their own account and can get information across to everyone.

Cons

Disliked that it was a little difficult to use - if meetings arent posted they are not easy to read but they cant be edited after posted.

Response from nTask

Thanks for the response Allie. Your feedback will help us in making nTask more easy to use.

Replied 01/07/2022
Diendéré

Reviewed on 19/12/2022

nTask

Pros

The ease of use is remarkable and with a good support

Cons

It is a bit expensive compared to other software of the same category

Response from nTask

Thank you for the review!
We are striving every day to provide more value for the money. Stay connected for updates.