Fotor Reviews

About Fotor

Fotor is a photo editing and graphic designing solution that helps businesses create cards, invitations and fliers and add special effects to images. The application enables professionals to adjust colors, crop and resize photos,...

4.2

Browse Fotor Reviews

Himanshu
Himanshu

Reviewed on 16/06/2024

best ai photo generator

Pros

Fotor is a popular online photo editing and graphic design tool that offers a range of features, including photo effects, filters, and AI-powered tools for enhancing photos. It’s known for its simplicity and ease of use, making it a good choice for quick edits and creative designs.

Anderson
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 11/06/2024

Application with a lot of potential

In general, it was good. The good point is that they are not greed and have many ways to test their application freely. When you try it a lot you may have a greater experience before you decide to buy.

Pros

I liked the Design because it's easy to use.

Cons

There are some fews options of tools and, maybe, a good video tutorial on Dailymotion or YouTube.

Jeffrey
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 27/04/2024

Face Swap Generator Is Seriously Flawed

No customer service support. I sent ticket after ticket and nothing was resolved. The face swap generator would often say it could not find a face (in the source material) even though the face can clearly be seen in the photo.

Pros

Photo editing. Nothing else really works properly.

Cons

Animator, both text and image based. The animations looked odd.

Top Fotor Alternatives

Araceli
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

Educators free account

Too much time for one image with a clear message. I guess when you ask for an image in Spanish it does not get the meaning of the prompt only the words.
The selection of styles should not be related to the prompt (AI makes a connection)
Too expensive

Pros

Friendly interface, and lots of options to choose from. Language, Nice selection of styles.

Cons

Cost, time-wasting, to slow to understand the prompt.

McKenna
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

Fun to use

It's fun, but I don't think I'll use it for very long.

Pros

I like the face swap and the quality of some of the images

Cons

I tried to make pixar looking pictures of my bunnies and they came out AWFUL like atrocious, and I wasted a ton of credits. I also hate the whole credits concept.

Steve
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 26/04/2024

a good and target oriented tool

Pros

fast to use
fast to understand
quick and impressive resolutions

Cons

Only online
usability for cross-media-building a bit complicated

Reasons for Switching to Fotor

i like the picture-options and most of all the comic and cartoon style at fotor (the only one with styles like marvel)
Bernard

Reviewed on 08/06/2024

Customer experience

Exciting and easy to use. I really was a satisfied customer

Pros

Everyday credits that allows me to use it even for free.

Cons

Has very few credits. I would rather prefer more.

• Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 12/05/2024

Make the next step with Ai

Great Experience, i really enjoyed generating the pictures

Pros

AI Image generation is very helpful in creating unique pictures and generating or editing our photos.

Cons

low Free credits is the only con i felt while using the app

• Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

i love fotor!

Pros

it is real easy to use, draws out the details you want and more

Cons

it does not generate enough pictures it only generates two at a time

Marcelo
Marcelo
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 26/05/2024

Fotor reviwe

Pros

The graphics that produces its very usefull

Cons

The cost ot the software, maybe you can create a free version

LUIS

Reviewed on 28/12/2023

CHEAP AND NICE

It's easy to register using your social accounts. It's easy, as well, to get credits in free version.

Pros

Money, easy to use, many features. The interface is very clear and easy.

Cons

Less accuracy in photo transformations, ex. creation of recognizable avatars

Emilie
  • Industry: Animation

Reviewed on 09/04/2024

It really good

Really fun, made me and my friends laugh.

Pros

fun to use and i like to prank friends with.

Cons

It turned my friend into a dog, and it misgendered my other friend.

Mary Lee
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 27/07/2019

Fotor Has Its Uses

Overall, I found Fotor to be useful, especially as a means of learning to make digital collages, but one does, I think, out grow it quickly. I was using it weekly, almost daily, for an extended period of a couple of years or more, but gradually, particularly due to the constant changes to the software, it became less and less useful. It became more and more limited and irritating, and the quality of the resolution of the collages proved too low for our purposes, so we started using other collage makers. We almost never use Fotor any longer, and when we do, we still find it mainly insufficient for our purposes. I'd suggest this is better software for teens looking to learn and have fun with photos, but professionally, if one's business is very reliant on striking images to sell products, one has to be hesitant about using Fotor, at least for collage making purposes.

Pros

I used Fotor mainly to design photo collages for the social media accounts of my lit history company, and it did serve the purpose reasonably well, allowing for the creation of attractive collages.

Cons

Unfortunately, the tools and the functions of the site were too often changed, so as soon as one started to improve in the speed and quality of best using the site, one was learning things all over again and taking longer than necessary to complete a task that should not have taken as much work time. Equally, the final resolution of the collage was not high on all devices, no matter in what format and on what settings we saved it, so especially for the purposes of something as visual as Instagram, it came to be less than ideal. And in addition, the site often froze, causing us to lose work, and having to start again.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Fotor is a Great Simple Photo Editing Tool, and Free

I really like that the Fotor is simple to use. Sometimes the best products are the ones that are straightforward and let's easily do what you want, a simple photo edit. There's a good range of filters to choose from, textures, and frames. You can also create a collage of photos with placement of up to 9 images, so there's plenty of layouts to choose from. You can also use Fotor on your smartphone, I have an Android and the app is super easy to use, so a plus for that though this review is focused on the desktop version which I've spent the longest time using.

Pros

Fotor is really a great tool for basic photo editing. You can download Fotor for free, I use it regularly on my Macbook and have set it up for users on Windows. Fotor is straightforward, less complicated than Gimp, you can basically get someone up and running with the ability to upload and edit photos on their own. They have a great series of filters you can use, if I had to pick one feature I love the most about the software is the Focus feature. It lets you pick an area in your photo and choose it as the focal point and introduce a blur to the objects in the background. It's great if you have product images and want a simple tool to apply this effect.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the text tool. It's super basic, you can add a text box and change color, font size, rotate text and drag to change the perspective. You can add text layers and have the option to put one behind the other, but that's pretty much it.

Ngong
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 01/02/2023

Best easy app for graphic design and pictures editing

Excellent. I created a photo collage from my last vacation using the Fotor app. I chose a template from its extensive selection, uploaded my photos, and easily adjusted their size and placement. By experimenting with filters and effects, I produced a stunning result that I am eager to share with friends.

Pros

The Fotor app additionally has a high-quality selection of templates that make growing amazing collages quick and easy. Its user interface is very easy and makes it effortless to experiment with a huge range of features.

Cons

The only downside to Fotor is that the more advanced features can be difficult to learn.

Murilo
  • Industry: Music
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

Fotor Review

I use fotor to edit my photos as a producer, and album arts or arts for my instagram, and also arts for my electronic music youtube channel, I use fotor because it's easy, on the web, and sometimes I don't even need to download any photo to include it on the website, and I also like it because it has some possibilities of beautification when I edit my personal photos, like stain remover etc.

Pros

The Fotor application is great, it is an editor with many features and the best, you don't need to download anything, it's easy to use and it's easy to upload photos or use links from the internet itself, without having to download a photo you want to edit. In addition, Fotor even in the free version, does not put a watermark, and saves as quality photos.

Cons

What I really don't like about the app, is that besides the variety of possibilities of things, there are very few effects available in the free version, for example when I want black and white photos, I can't because fotor does not provide this simple effect for free.

Michelle
Michelle

Reviewed on 14/03/2019

LOVE how easy it is to use!

Huge benefits! I need to make small and large edits to photos all the time in my marketing job. This has really helped me accomplish that without a ton of editing knowledge or overhead. Great product!

Pros

I love love love this product! I stumbled on it a few years ago and it quickly became my easy photo editor tool. I can do almost anything with it and it's very intuitive! Within the last year they have added new features like filters which just made it that much better.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. There was a small learning curve with the multi image layout but that seems to be expected with something like this.

Maria Eduarda Martins
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 05/01/2023

I really like using fotor because it is a very easy to use photo editor

Fotor has become my favorite photo editor!! I love using this app, so much so that I only have it

Pros

I like using fotor because in addition to being a very easy-to-use photo editor, it has many beautiful filters and many easy-to-use features that make photos more beautiful

Cons

one of the not so good things is that there are some features that need to be paid for to be able to use it, but I understand that the application needs monetary resources for maintenance..

Howard
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

Pros

The Product is designed to be simple and intuitive for users, making it effortless to operate and navigate through different features and functions. Its user-friendly interface ensures that individuals, regardless of their level of experience, can easily grasp how to interact with the Product and access its various capabilities. Its accessibility and straightforward design contribute to a seamless user experience, allowing individuals to effectively utilize the Product without encountering any unnecessary complications or obstacles in their usage journey.

Cons

The product should definitely have a wider range of options available for users to choose from, catering to a more diverse set of preferences and needs. Providing a greater variety of choices can greatly enhance the overall user experience and satisfaction with the product.

Keith
  • Industry: Import & Export

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

Solid app 4.5/5 would recommend

its relatively easy to use with low learning curve 4/5

Pros

makes some tasks easy to automate and ai is effective.

Cons

sometimes locating a feature on app doesn't always make sense.

• Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 12/01/2024

Great Set of Tools

Overall its been great, easy to use compared to some other competitors that I have used in the past

Pros

Fotor has a great set of tools for our non-profit in making banners and posters for many events that we post on Facebook and other social media.

Cons

I dont particularly like the credit system for some tools. I plan on purchasing the Pro+ and it should be unlimited.

• Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 10/04/2019

An easy way to edit photos

Pros

Not all users need an advanced photo editor. There are many who, with simply being able to make some basic adjustments, such as applying some filters, so today, have more than enough utility to transform their photos into great beauties. "Fotor" is just that kind of application. An editor that works in a simple, practical and very reliable way when dealing with a photo.
While it is true that there are numerous photo editors, "Fotor" has as a presentation letter its ease when working, with a platform and simple tools that will please any user. Do not expect to find a complex system because it is not. If you are someone who has never had the opportunity or knows how to edit photos, this program is undoubtedly the right one to start making designs in your photos. Therefore it is 100% recommended for all beginners who want to venture into photography, before taking the big step towards other more complex systems such as Photoshop, for example.

Cons

If its simplicity is a positive point, it also makes it a negative point. If you are a user that needs many professional and advanced tools to edit photography, then "Fotor" is not for you. This application has a few basic functions that only go to inexperienced users who want to venture into the edition. Putting filters, trimming, making frames, and other basic functions is what you will find in this editor.

Safiya
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 15/11/2022

Good filters and effects

I love the filters and effects in Fotor. I used it to edit photos and design flyers to advertise our performances and classes.

Pros

What stood out to me were the full and partial filters. I loved the filters and having the options. Skin smoother is another one that really stood out and that I used.Fotor has a good collage builder with adjustable borders. Stickers and scripts also.

Cons

I want more stock images, also more backgrounds or images that work as a background.Hard to personalize without them.

José Junior
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 19/07/2020

Fotor- Great application for photo editing.

My posts are much more attractive and my audience loves my publications.

Pros

It is a very easy to use app, for small photo edits like cropping, adding a watermark, adjusting the clarity of the photos.

Cons

There is a lack of more photo montage options in the free version, the most meets my needs.

• Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 12/10/2023

Create Captivating Graphics and Attain Professional Quality Photos on the Go

Fotor makes it easy for me to attain professional grade photos and easily do retouches on the go.

Pros

You can bulk-import photos and edit them collectively. You can use the inbuilt AI to enhance Photos. It is very easy to use and does not require any specialized skills.

Cons

You do not have as much control over how the edits turn out as is the case with platforms like Adobe Phtoshop.