DoTimely Reviews

About DoTimely

DoTimely is a cloud-based appointment scheduling application designed to help pet grooming, dog walking, plumbing, HVAC and roofing professionals manage online bookings, payment processing, customer details and more on a unified...

4.9
4.8

Browse DoTimely Reviews

Dina
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Reviewed on 29/01/2019

So Happy I found this!

Pros

I began using this service for my dog walking business about 7 months ago and I love the ease of use, both desktop and the app. It's very customizable and their customer service is exceptional. They really seem like they are looking to improve user experience and value your input and questions. Whenever I email them a question I get a reply very quickly and they are eager to assist and always friendly. The cost to use is very very reasonable especially for the everything you're getting. The GPS map and the photos are great, and the app always works. So far it's never been down or had glitches and I use it daily. Some of my customers have commented on how much they love it and it's easy for them to schedule walks and keep in touch with us, view invoices, input vet info, etc. You can also see how your business is doing $$$ weekly, daily, or by service. This is a fantastic product and I'm very happy I found it and certainly recommend it to anyone looking to keep their business organized and simple, yet customizable.

Cons

I haven't found any issues yet. If I have a question about something I reach out to them via email and get a super fast reply every time, even on weekends, and they go above and beyond to provide an answer or solution.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Dina, we really appreciate your feedback.

Replied 08/02/2019
Joshua

Reviewed on 15/01/2018

Our experience running our pet care business on DoTimely's platform has been very positive!

If you own/operate a pet care business, DoTimely is the single-most important tool you need to stay organized and efficient.

Pros

DoTimely offers pet care business owners a 360 solution for running their business. We have used competitor platforms in the past and DoTimely is leaps and bounds ahead of them, in terms of features, ease of use, innovation, organization, customer service, etc.

The most impressive aspect for us has been the combination of customer service, acceptance of customer feedback and then speed of innovation in response to feedback. We have had dozens of feedback email conversations and a couple of conference calls directly with the co-founder and Head of Product of DoTimely, discussing ways to make the platform even better. They have welcomed these discussions, made us feel like true partners and then followed up with solutions that are then implemented into the platform very quickly (I'm talking within hours or up to a few weeks, depending on the complexity). You just don't see that kind of partnership between most software companies and their clients. If they'll even give a client the "time of day" to discuss feedback, it would generally be followed with a "We appreciate your feedback and we will take it into consideration for the future." DoTimely is the polar opposite and it's so refreshing.

One of our favorite features is the in-app chat. It allows for real-time chatting between us (the business owners), our team members and our clients. Personal touch and relationships are a huge part of our business and the chat feature allows us to seamlessly keep in touch daily.

Cons

Early on, there were a significant amount of bugs and inconsistency in how features worked in the app. We understood that it was new software and would take time to get it running 100% smoothly, so we took the good with the bad. Our patience paid off in spades!

The business owner's version of the app only provides for basic management. The website version is exponentially more robust. We would like to see many of the web features integrated into the app, so that we are better equipped to manage the business while on-the-go. We have discussed this with DoTimely and they have already made improvements to the app and are continuing to do so as we speak. We have full confidence it will be everything we need it to be, but it's just not quite there yet.

Response from DoTimely

Thanks Josh for your partnership and as always really appreciate your feedback.

Replied 16/01/2018
Sara

Reviewed on 10/09/2019

Checks some of the boxes

Not very valuable to me so far. Might switch to manual scheduling and billing and not use an app at all. Customers do not want to download the app either, they can't be bothered to check email and would rather have a text message report sent.

Pros

- How scheduling syncs with invoicing.
- Paying per invoice instead of a monthly fee.

Cons

- No resolution of technical issues reported (4 separate issues, none resolved).
- Inability to block out appointment times as needed for custom time frames.
- Invoicing errors with packages and paid / unpaid records, very confusing.

Scout and Time To Pet

Reasons for Switching to DoTimely

No monthly fee. GPS Tracking.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Sara,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had issues getting started with the system. Please reach out to support and they will be happy to help.

Replied 07/10/2019

Top DoTimely Alternatives

Betzy

Reviewed on 17/07/2020

Makes my life easier

I love how practical it is and that I’m able to afford it since my business is still relatively new; customer service is also great! They respond pretty quickly.

Pros

It’s super practical; I basically manage my whole business through this platform, bookings, scheduling, invoicing, Payments, updates to clients and I can even message clients through it. It makes my life a lot easier!

Cons

I would love it if clients could be able to pay automatically after booking; or set automatic payments for All prepaid invoices.

Pet Sitter Plus , Scout and Time To Pet

Pricing

Response from DoTimely

Hi Betzy, We appreciate your feedback. We will share your feedback with the development team for invoice processing.

Replied 20/07/2020
Jerome

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

Pet services

DoTimely has completely resolved our scheduling and invoicing issues.

Pros

It has been very intuitive and easy for all of our employees and customers to learn and use

Cons

The mobile app is great but can use some tweaking.

When I Work

Reasons for Choosing DoTimely

Ease of use

When I Work

Reasons for Switching to DoTimely

Ease of use and features

Response from DoTimely

Hi Jerome,
We really appreciate your comments.

Jena

Reviewed on 22/08/2018

DoTimely has been a game changer for this small business

As they are a new app there are still some things they need to iron out. However, they are open to suggestions and answer questions very quickly and are very helpful in fixing the problem. If they can't fix it, then it is now on the list of things they work on for the future. So far they have fixed everything they said they would. This app has streamlined my business and made it significantly easier to book appointments, close out appointments and keep accountability with my walkers. My clients love it. My walkers love it. Win. Win.

Pros

My clients love all of the perks that come with this app. They love seeing the GPS so that they know for sure the walker was there when they said they were and how far they actually walked their dog. This is huge since we are a business relying on accountability.

Cons

My least favorite thing is that some accidents are permanent unless I email them and have them fix it from their end. EX: Putting the wrong expiration date on packages. I am unable to fix that on my end. However, once I reached out to them it was fixed within 5 minutes. Hard to be upset about that.

Response from DoTimely

Jena, really appreciate your feedback!

Replied 27/08/2018
Jeanne

Reviewed on 09/03/2020

Amazing software for running my business

Amazing!! DoTimely has helped me to grow my business. The DoTimely team is very quick to respond when I have any issues and were so great getting me started on the app. I am so happy I chose this company to help me manage my business. The product is great for my team and the customers/. Easy to use!

Pros

It is very easy to communicate with my customers and staff in one place. I can make changes to the schedule and update customer information quickly and easily so all of the team is up to date! The app saves me so much time so I can spend more time growing my business and building relationships with the customers. Being able to invoice my customers and create paystubs has also save me time and money.

Cons

I would like to see my profit on this app with the invoices and pay stubs.

Response from DoTimely

Jeanne,
We are happy to hear you are enjoying using DoTimely. We appreciate you as our customer.

Replied 22/03/2020
Rachel

Reviewed on 16/02/2018

Awesome platform that allows me to maximize my time where it counts

Pros

The platform is extremely user-friendly for both business & customer. I have very few requests from my clients for trouble-shooting items within DoTimely so it doesn't create more work for me having to troubleshoot. Additionally, their customer service is very fast to respond so if I ever have clients who have questions, I can send them directly to DoTimely. Everything is connected - data is shared between all parts of the system making it extremely functional to use from any page of the platform. The features are above & beyond what I would ask for in a system. It has everything. If you stumble upon something that you do want that the platform doesn't have, then just send the request & they'll add it! Lastly, the platform is exceptionally affordable for all the features & time it saves me. I estimate this platform saves me up to 80 hours of admin work a month.

Response from DoTimely

Rachel, we really appreciate your feedback.

Replied 21/02/2018
Carole

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Awesome Customer Service

DoTimely customer service is out of this world!! You call, email or chat online either way I get very quick responses--they are also very patient to explain any questions to you and so very helpful and kind!!!

Pros

I researched many, many pet softwares currently on the market ---I decided to use DoTimely for my pet care service business--best choice I ever made--this software is very, very user friendly--not only is the software user friendly --DoTimely provides easy guides to use the software and constantly keeps you updated on any changes---on top of being very user friendly, keeping you updated, the customer service is totally outstanding and very quick to respond--I have even had response in the middle of the night and weekends..I highly recommend any pet sitting service to use

Cons

Honestly right now I have no cons about this software currently

Response from DoTimely

Carole, really appreciate your feedback!

Replied 27/08/2018
Emily

Reviewed on 02/06/2018

DoTimely is aptly named! The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very...

I automated: scheduling, invoicing, and payment collection! AMAZING! DoTimely helped me to be accountable to my clients with GPS and improved ease of communication with their "chat" feature. Instead of checking 2 email accounts, I am more streamlined with the DoTimely App. Helps clients feel more secure about their appointments because they can see on their end that they are: planned, accepted, in process, or completed.

Pros

The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very timely manner (usually minutes to a few hours) to the countless questions I had going through the on-boarding process. They are priced perfectly in their market, especially for all of the bells and whistles they offer! Paying per invoice is the best model I have seen on the market, especially for someone just starting out in the pet care business. They connect for payments to Stripe, which is a completely separate and secure system of collecting payments. I strongly advise anyone in the pet care service industry to take a good look at all DoTimely offers for cents on the investment dollar!

Cons

They are still perfecting their product, but I believe it is very smart of the company to learn as they grow with their market segment :)

Response from DoTimely

Emily, we really appreciate your feedback.

Replied 05/06/2018
Melanie

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Been using it for over 2 years now and dont plan on switching. Super easy to learn.

Pros

The ability to switch between different calendars. One screen shows all the staff and who is booked for each other. Another screen shows the list for the day. You can view calendars for each individual employee and client.

Cons

automatical invoicing is great
Just would like to see the ability to selected specific clients to invoice automatically rather than having to invoice the whole.list in one shot

Response from DoTimely

Hi Melanie,

Melissa

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Great value for services provided! Easy to set up and use!

On the go scheduling and maintenance, easy to use app. Keeps us on time and in synch as we progress thru appointments.

Pros

Easy access to scheduling via app and online. App is easy to understand and use. As a new business we appreciate the minimal charges for services as well. No "per user" charges for my staff. Staff is great at responding quickly to any technical issues and questions we have.

Cons

Inability to select a "vacation" or "time off" scheduling function currently, but I understand this is a work in progress as well. Occasional glitch with stopping an appointment.

Response from DoTimely

Melissa, we really appreciate your feedback

Replied 05/06/2018
Beverley

Reviewed on 18/03/2018

DoTimely has been a great tool for me. it really is user friendly and the customer support is...

Pros

Ease of scheduling and invoicing. User friendly software. It really is quite straight forward. I simply add a new customer, schedule in their ongoing dog walks, then it's there in my schedule. Invoicing is simple and can be completed in minutes.

Cons

It was a bit glitchy when first released but the team addressed any bugs that needed to be ironed out quickly and efficiently.

Response from DoTimely

Beverley, we really appreciate your feedback.

Replied 23/03/2018
Leila

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

Love this app for my pet care business!

I love it and I'm so glad I switched over from another software. My client's love it also and they can easily book from the app now. It's very convenient and made my business run smoother! :-)

Pros

I love the ease of use and all in one features.

Cons

It's still fairly new so I run into a lot of glitches and bugs but the customer support are pretty fast in responding!

Response from DoTimely

Hi Leila,
We are happy to hear you are enjoying using DoTimely. Thanks for your feedback.

Replied 22/03/2020
Tricia

Reviewed on 10/06/2018

Fantastic Software

Pros

I love this has made my life so much easier as a business owner. Plus, the reassurance it gives my clients by seeing their reports after every visit.

Cons

Still making updates .. but really none so far ..just a few minor things that they immediately address when brought to their attention.

Response from DoTimely

Tricia, we really appreciate your feedback.

Replied 20/07/2018
Karolina

Reviewed on 26/08/2019

DoTimely Review

Its been great for me and my company. Its given me a very accessible tool to manage my company and my time and run proffessionally. The pricing and customer service are super. Huge time savings. Love it.

Pros

I like that it has been tailored to my particular industry and works for both a one person company and upwards. It looks proffessional and once you've learnt it, is easy to manage.

Cons

It can be a bit clunky and takes a while to learn which things control other parts of the program - I've only learnt that through dealing with the customer help - which is incredible, but I think that there should be more learning resources available so I don't have to bother them all the time. I also really don't like the lack of transparency when it comes to the auto emails that you can choose to have sent out - I have no idea what they say, their tone, what they look like and consequently don't feel confident using them.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Karolina,

Akira

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

One of the best decisions I made for our business

I’m so pleased with this tool. It saves me a lot of time and money, plus our clients love it!

Pros

Amazing cost, ease of use, responsive customer service

Cons

Lacks some functionality that I’d like to see but I’ve made suggestions to the customer service team.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Akira,
We really do appreciate your feedback and will continue to listen to our customers to enhance the experience.

Replied 20/11/2020
DELISHA

Reviewed on 18/01/2019

SUPER HAPPY

Pros

WE LOVE DOTIMELY , WE HAVE TRIED OTHER APPS BUT NOTHING HAS WORKED AS WELL WAS THIS APP. THEY HAVE GREAT TURN AROUND TIME WHEN CALLING WITH QUESTIONS.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Cons

NOTHING EVERY THING AWSOME ABOUT THIS APP

Response from DoTimely

Hi Delisha we really appreciate your feedback.

Replied 22/01/2019
Steven

Reviewed on 23/04/2018

DoTimely App is very helpful and is an upcoming app!

Pros

Organization and Billing features are amazing! . And her support staff have been very helpful. I suggested new features and they took my recommendations into consideration and placed them in the application. This programmers on this software are pretty awesome!

Cons

Owner profile on mobile app should have more appointment options. Its a little bit too basic. It should have more features as the desktop version. As a business owner, I constantly have to edit schedules and its easier since I m not in front of my computer the whole day.

Response from DoTimely

Appreciate your feedback Steven.

Replied 25/04/2018
Miranda
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

Peace of mind software

Pros

All in one software. Schedule appointments, create invoices, track revenue, manage staff, create payrolls, track dog walks with GPS, everything you need to maintain your business with a peace of mind. Support is always there to help you out. Virtually just pay per invoice, amazing!

Cons

Every now and then there are a few glitches, but nothing unmanageable.

Response from DoTimely

Hi Miranda,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We are glad DoTimely can offer a great service with peace of mind.

Replied 20/11/2020
Judy

Reviewed on 28/06/2019

Great software!

Pros

I’m so glad we found this program! The interface is clean and user friendly. If something you need to do isn’t already self explanatory, the support team and videos are amazing. The automated invoice scheduler is going to save a ton of time and so is the fact that our clients will have an easy time scheduling services.

Cons

We can’t change the color for staff in the calendar yet, they’re working on it!

Response from DoTimely

Hi Judy,
We really appreciate your feedback.

Replied 09/07/2019
Elizabeth

Reviewed on 25/02/2019

5 star customer service

DoTimely has been AMAZING to work with. The price is right for the excellent service I receive. They are quick to respond to a question, and they really care about me as a person and business owner. They know software and have a personal touch!! Highly recommend!!!

Pros

This software is easy to use. My sitters and customers love it!

Cons

The app has a few glitches. It is easy to restart and keep working on the app so not a bug issue.

Response from DoTimely

Liz,
We really appreciate your feedback.

Replied 04/03/2019

Reviewed on 12/04/2019

Satisfied customer

DoTimely has helped with scheduling .

Pros

Do Timely is user friendly. I like that I can check of when the dogs go #1 and #2.

Cons

I took me a few tutorials over the phone to grasp.

Response from DoTimely

We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks

Replied 23/04/2019
Claire

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Best phone App in the market to run my business

Great features to run my business and they keep adding more frequently.

Pros

I love DoTimely as I can do most of my work when I am outside and not in front of the computer. My clients also like it as its easy to book appointments and see visit reports. Support team is awesome and quick to respond.

Cons

They have everything that I need to run my business

Response from DoTimely

Thanks Claire

Replied 12/12/2018
RaDasha

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

Convenient for Small Business

Pros

I love that it has GPS tracking. I think it’s a great feature because customers will know how far and where I walked their dog. I also love the report card and photo feature. It makes all parties feel involved.

Cons

Ease of use is better on the computer than the app.

Response from DoTimely

Hi RaDasha,

Replied 09/07/2019