About Google Cloud Platform

Featuring G-Suite and GCP, Google Cloud is a platform that provides a reliable and easy-to-use set of solutions that can be used to tackle the toughest challenges in any type of industry. It provides secure storage options,...

Browse Google Cloud Platform Reviews

Jeanette

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

Google Cloud is hassle free and easy peasy!

Super easy and hassle free. I don't worry about losing my information and I don't worry about poor security.

Pros

Automatic backup. Secure log-in. I have the paid HIPAA version and enjoy peace of mind knowing my information and my client's information is safe.

Cons

I don't know of any features that are missing or not occurring. The Google Cloud is a great product.

Dropbox Business

Reasons for Choosing Google Cloud Platform

My external hard drive did not automatically back up my information. When I got hacked, I lost everything!

Reasons for Switching to Google Cloud Platform

I didn't - I actually have both Dropbox and Google Cloud. I have Dropbox Business because I have to do some things in Microsoft and I don't want to have to upload them into the Google Cloud.
Orianne
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 02/08/2022

Enhanced AI and K8 features facilitate the development of the latest applications

All data processing can be completed by accessing the cloud platform from a web browser. The ability to work seamlessly with Google Earth Engine. Even if you do not have a high-specification machine at hand, you can perform various data processing you want by operating the cloud from your browser. Because you can directly run analysis algorithms, such as machine learning, linking with various Earth Engine data. By using GKE, we no longer needed to operate our Kubernetes cluster and could now focus on application development. As a result, we were able to concentrate on developing services that could deliver more value, contributing to the speed and quality of application releases.

Pros

I think the Kubernetes cloud service is very easy to use, partly because it is provided by Google, which developed Kubernetes. We also have a full range of AI services, and by combining them with Google AI, we can offer AI services seamlessly, which helps improve the added value of our services.

Cons

The web browser interface is constantly changing. When the system is updated, it also changes the menu display, etc., so it can be a bit confusing. There is no problem with the data processing itself, but sometimes the response at the first stage of access from the browser seems a bit slow.

Amazon EC2

Reasons for Choosing Google Cloud Platform

Problems, specific effects, and various functions have been solved, and it has become possible to perform complex analyses in conjunction with Google Earth Engine. It became possible to proceed with the analysis without worrying about the specifications of the machine in question.

Reasons for Switching to Google Cloud Platform

Since it is relatively inexpensive and can be accessed by many people, it has lessened the need to prepare a local environment at a cost. Since a large amount of data can be analyzed using cloud computing resources, it is expensive, but considering time and resources, it seems reasonable.
Alysia

Reviewed on 16/08/2022

Hassle free

Pros

You never have to worry about security with google. Any login is registered and you have to identify yourself as the person logging in.
It automatically backs up your information for you.
Saves pictures in back up.

Cons

Storage runs out quick . If you’re work involved taking pictures you better be ready to buy storage

Top Google Cloud Platform Alternatives

infant
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 11/05/2022

GCP Review

Overall migration experience is very bad , but new versions made it easier. Other than that GCP monitoring tool is not that much user friendly , the guys with limited knowledge about cloud are suffering to get metrics or monitoring details. For example : to check the GCP Bucket growth , it's not a direct thing to check. We need to query it to get the info.

Pros

Ease of use. I like the most as a admin when compared to other cloud providers the spec can be customizable & the new cpu type N2d which gives better performance with less price. Easy to deploy vm's.

Cons

Oh! The dislike which comes to my mind is the Migration tool. google's M4ce migration engine version 4 is very difficult to setup , such a complex setup. One good relief is M4ce version 5 which supports migration from vmware which setup is so simple & i have migrated workloads easily. But struggled a lot with version 4.

Reasons for Choosing Google Cloud Platform

Obviously cost is the only factor.

AWS CloudFormation

Reasons for Switching to Google Cloud Platform

Compared to AWS , the price is lesser & have almost all required features & some are exceptional like AI/ML.
Augustine

Back up

Just best when it comes to online backup

Pros

I have saved my childhood memories photos on it and even putting important documents in Gmail and using WhatsApp to back up data

Cons

Wish they could give more storage then the 15gig they gave me at first

• Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 05/07/2022

Google Cloud Platform is what you should use for your company or personal projects!

It has worked perfectly for my company, even when we've had problems with something, the customer service has helped us a lot.

Pros

It is very useful in every sense, it works for nearly everything you need when developing software and managing data.

Cons

There are lots of functionalities and this can get overwhelming, however, documentation helps a lot with getting everything clear.

Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure

Reasons for Switching to Google Cloud Platform

Easier integrations, better UX, and better customer service.

Reviewed on 16/08/2022

Personal use experience with GCP

Very happy user and administrator in this platform.

Pros

I like to use this software as it provides you with a very deep look into your network in the cloud and node performance and maintenance.

Cons

I don’t have anything that I dislike about this software

Reasons for Switching to Google Cloud Platform

It provides real time data about the activity of your network and connectivity.
Aatif Khurshaid

Reviewed on 31/07/2022

Google Cloud Platform

I just love Google Cloud platform as I was able to save my pictures and documents on it for a very long time. Therefore, even if I misplaced my phone, I was still able to access all of my data via the Google Storage Cloud.

Pros

Google Cloud Platform is simple to use. Large files can be stored and are quickly accessed and shared. The auto backup is great. It is highly secure and keeps your data safe. It comes with a variety of storage options to choose from according to your needs. Also there is no restriction on the number of files you can upload or download. It has made file sharing easy and now you can share even large files.

Cons

Being a long time Google Cloud Platform user, I haven't came across any major problem using it, and its getting better day by day.

• Industry: Sports

Reliable and Well Known

I have been using it for personal and professional reasons for years, it's great.

Pros

It has a strong brand behind it and rarely fails.

Cons

It can get slow at times with the rest of the google network.

Hassan
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 20/07/2022

Review for Google Cloud Platform

I have an excellent overall experience with the most and I will definitely recommend it to the users for usage,

Pros

Its a big blessing for users for keeping data safe and accessible from all locations. Moreover you data is fully secured.

Cons

There are not much of negative review about it but yes of-curse they adjust/ lower the cost prices so that its more easily accessible for the people.

Melvin M

Reviewed on 20/05/2022

Best Cloud Server Storage Facilities

This is the Fastest Cloud Platform for launching your Database. The integrations are dynamic and Google Cloud Servers will guild your database into success. You can integrate many softwares that help build your business.

Pros

I used Googl Cloud To Launch My backend software (database) for my Business Website and the integration resulted to the most successful profits I've ever seen in my business history. They offer a wide range of Cloud computing and offer about $300 credit for building this system.

Cons

You have to be willing to put in the maximal time and effort to make good business profit. Its hardwork and you have to adapt to the Cloud environment. At the end of the day I'm not complaining I prefer Google Cloud Server when it comes to Cloud Computing , you just have to be ready to work smart and hard.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Choosing Google Cloud Platform

Blue Host started becoming too expensive.

Bluehost

Reasons for Switching to Google Cloud Platform

Google Cloud has Cloud Computing features, major difference.

Reviewed on 14/02/2021

Execute your workloads in fast, easy to use and quick deployment with Google Cloud Platform

Overall, GCP has provided a positive ROI to our organization leaving remarkable impressions, both from product and product service perspective. Therefore, I would highly recommend this platform for running your workloads in the cloud. Also, free trials are available with a bunch of credits which can help newbies to test and try out stuff before bringing production environment, on this platform.

Pros

1. One of the best User Interface available for cloud services in Industry.
2. Evolving and always enhancing feature-set which can not be ignored. Anything that can be service-based and can be provided as a managed service, you will find it in Google Cloud Platform.
3. Below are some of the best and most reliable services you will be getting along with this platform:
- Google Kubernetes Engine: is one of the best managed K8s engine. The availability of this tool is fabulous and configuring setting up clusters is done in minutes. Also, the performance of this service is amazing, be it in any region, across the globe.
- Google Cloud Storage: Can be used for any sort of files, any format of any size is accepted. It is by far one of the best places to store your cloud workloads data and files.
- Google Pub/ Sub: is basically publication/ subscription service, which is also fully managed. Provides blazing fast speed in delivering and receiving messages across this service.

Cons

1. Free trial is a little low on duration. At the moment, the free trial provides 3 months of access, however, I personally feel this is a little less time for an organization to test out their workloads and decide on GO/NO GO decisions.
2. Cache's shall be better managed. At the moment, a very constant and high-speed internet is required so as to manage this platform. If caches can be managed and better utilized, platform laggy-ness due to fluctuating internet bandwidth can be reduced, which would largely impact the user experience.

Darien
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 18/02/2021

GCP is a robust, powerful platform that offers simple cloud hosting for websites

Google Cloud Platform allows our website to scale rapidly as needed, while offering a cheap and completely customizable hosting platform. While complicated, GCP allows power users to run very powerful websites for fairly cheap, and unlimited potential for future development.

Pros

GCP is a very complicated platform, with unlimited potential for those who know how to use it; but once you learn how to use a specific tool - it becomes a very powerful and simple tool to use.

I currently only use the Compute Manager (Virtual Machine), VPC Network (External IP) and Network Services (Cloud DNS) to run a cloud-based Wordpress site. Overall, once you learn the system, Google Cloud offers a very powerful solution for web management - giving unlimited potential for upgrades & sizes, allowing for localized solutions & access to the full Google Cloud network, and giving a (cheap) solution for powerful web hosting. With GCP, we spend only $7 a month (CAD), and our site runs significantly faster than it previously did on other hosting services.

On top of that, GCP allows complete control over the backend linux server; which is a learning curve in itself, but offers quick & easy ways to manage every aspect of your website - the PHP version, specific file permissions, custom platform solutions (such as access to install different Google API's).

Cons

Google Cloud Platform is an insanely powerful platform with incredible features, but it also carries a VERY steep learning curve and is not for the faint of heart. While other web hosting services provide a simple interface most people can learn quickly, GCP throws you into the deep-end; requiring deeper knowledge of linux code (for backend management) and an understanding of web hosting in order to operate properly. Fortunately, with numerous guides and support forums/groups out there, it can be easy to learn.

Reasons for Choosing Google Cloud Platform

Squarespace no longer fit our design or hosting needs.

Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Google Cloud Platform

Simplicity of interface & familiarity with brand
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

Google Cloud is a cost effective alternative to S3 and continually improving -watch this space.

Google Cloud has allowed us to scale key parts of our data pipeline and democratise access to data for reporting; removing bottlenecks in reporting and allowing self-service analytics, but it is overkill for companies that don't deal with pentabytes of data.

Pros

The integration with other Google products is particularly impressive and makes it easy to set up. Using Forms for entry to Sheets which sync to BigQuery and DataStudio makes for very quick and easy expansion. Recently they have added a feature whereby query results can be viewed in Sheets for quick, less technical analysis.

I was particularly impressed by BigQuery's free public datasets: such as covid.

AppSheet is much easier to use than MS PowerApps.

They are continually adding novel features, with a natural language processing feature coming soon, allowing SQL queries to be composed using natural English.

Cons

BigQuery does not feel like a mature product yet. The UI can be buggy and is not particularly user friendly.

DataStudio lacks the flexibility of software like MS PowerBI; it lacks basic scientific graphs like boxplots and control charts and I would not recommend it for scientific data.

AppSheet lacks the flexibility of MS PowerApps and is priced per user, making it expensive to scale and greatly reducing the potential use cases.

Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure

Reasons for Switching to Google Cloud Platform

We chose Google Cloud over Amazon because it was more cost effective at the level of usage we were expecting.
Michelle
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 28/10/2019

Cloud Computing Solution for Web Hosting

True story - I somehow stumbled upon a YouTube video entitled "Free Wordpress Hosting on Google Cloud Platform!" So I watched it. Within an hour, I had my own cloud platform account open, had claimed my $300 credit (useful for playing around with paid services later), had claimed a free virtual machine space, reserved a static IP, and had installed Wordpress and was busy customizing the site. All that's left for me is to register a domain name and copy in DNS info, and set up an SSL. This was just as easy to use as any "web host" interface. The only cost I will incur for the first 12 months is that of registering the domain name. After that, my VM Wordpress will cost about $6 a month to host. I haven't seen anything else that beats this yet.

Pros

I was inspired to make a switch to the Google Cloud Platform as a hosting option for my website after seeing a YouTube video explaining how easy Google had made this process. I really liked the ease of the one-button installations and configurations. I also like the fact that I got a huge credit and 12 months to use it, to try out additional features aside from the main hosting that I originally planned to test. I also like the fact that Google de facto billing procedure at the end of their free trial is to pause your service, not ding your credit card. Finally, I was impressed with the list of Always Free services that Google makes available through this service. Also, my Wordpress runs faster on this platform than I have ever seen it run besides being locally hosted. Seriously impressive. Also, think about all that time you spend trying to get your web site's info INTO GOOGLE. Well, this way, they already have it because it's in their data center!

Cons

I sometimes find it difficult to locate which segment of the main navigation in the management console I need to go to in order to accomplish certain tasks, but it's always something that can be easily looked up. There also doesn't immediately appear to be a phone option for support, which some users may expect from a web host - but this is Google. They aren't exactly a web host, they just give you a way to use their cloud computing engine to set up a web server. You can, however, pay for higher levels of support if you need them. Also, if I hadn't watched a YouTube video specifically explaining how to get the least expensive virtual machine setup, I wouldn't have known how to do it - if you're new to VM, you're going to want to either get some advice or educate yourself a little bit in advance.

Sébastien

Reviewed on 16/03/2019

An Idea Solution for Students, Autodidacts and Professionals for Anything Cloud Related

The most direct and consistent way I have been interacting with Google Cloud Platform was when I took the course "Google IT Support Professional Certificate". This course frequently makes use of GCP to explain real-life situations and I learnt a ton thanks to the doors that GCP open for you. It is possible to set up modified instances, which makes it a perfect learning platform for many different backgrounds in technology, including topics such as technical support, data analysis, data visualization, machine learning, security, etc. I have benefited tremendously from its many features and I expect to solve more complex problems in the near future with new skills under my belt. I loved how simple it was to set up instances, get them running, working with them for a while and then how they can easily be discarded or modified on the fly.

Pros

In the context of education, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is wonderfully accessible, powerful and useful. Connecting to virtual instances is simple when deploying both Linux and Windows. The instances can be accessed through SSH and there is even a Chrome extension (Chrome RDP) that facilitates connections to Windows under any operating system in use. The platform is extremely well integrated with courses that the same company offers as part of their MOOCs. Instances are responsive and allow to really dig deep without the fear of breaking anything for real. They each get their own IP address accessible publicly so it is a breeze to launch background services and servers inside an instance and test functionality from the outside world. I am not personally familiar with all the tools available, but I know I can count on the platform to support any future development I might do with big data and machine learning. Because Google also offers open source libraries such as TensorFlow which are an integral part of the platform, I know I will not be limited with scalability issues anytime soon when relying on this service.

Cons

Like any software of comparable complexity, the hardest part is always getting started, because everything feels so overwhelming. When opening the dashboard for the first time, you can click on the menu to access an impressive long list of available products. Since there are so many aspects to learn, I would find it very useful to have a shortcut next to each item that goes directly to the most relevant documentation page on the subject. I have also been annoyed once or twice in a MOOC connected to a virtual instance on Google Cloud Platform when I was informed that the instance was ready but in reality I would still need to wait longer for all tools to be properly loaded, hence some confusion was generated from the fact that I would have to close and re-open the instance to see a new file appear or something similar. I wish the communication between GCP and the information available from a course connected to the platform could be more accurate. Knowing this little pitfall and knowing there is a very good documentation available with many tutorials does help to get pass those initial hurdles.

Jay
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Cloud-Scale access to Google Apps, Storage, VMs, Renders, and Compute Engines

I've just started with Google Cloud Platform, bug they've been very generous in offering free small samples, trial offerings, and at that, the technology itself is inspiring, from the literature provided, and based on the descriptions. Essentially, a developer could scale an enterprise or computing task, or app at full Google thrust, at scale of course; yet it's not at all a paltry offering; significant and invaluable [previously] development tasks of an ad hoc nature are now, very simply put: offerings of tasty tidbits of modern day tech and lifestyle to-do; the results are visible, within a dedicated focused development session; connecting with the literature of the Google Cloud Platform app and the offerings therein will engender a deeper appreciation for how far Google's surfave-level apps have come, with the advent of Cloud computing and processing power, built on Google's rich foundation in logistics to carry out these tasks for the consumer, prosumer, developer, startup, and beyond.

Pros

This software platform is much more than one single concept of software: it's the starting point for accessing all of Google's Cloud Computing services as well as the background APIs that operate at code and scripting level inside of shells and IDEs. Ostensibly, any common computer task, client, service, object, or node can be made in to a Google Cloud Platform instance, from virtual disks and machines, to process rendering, to gaining custom access to nuanced aspects of the individual Google Apps which are offered as the common App Store offering for everyone; yet as for full functionality, API access is necessary. In addition, there are very notable, special, cutting edge technologies that truly transform the concept of user interface and user experience in the context of all things Google: some of the language and visualization Cloud Platform offerings are very exciting, a heralding of a new age in computing, marketing, and IoTs to come.

Cons

It's a vast expanse of software development to wrap one's focus about. That being said, a developer would be lucky to get some hands-on, real-world context of what the Google Cloud Platform Apps and APIs are fully capable of. There's not a whole lot to dislike; Google Developers on every Google product offering constantly update their literature and sites, co make sure that the content is presented well and that users have the means to learn by doing; going forth with the flow of context in development that pops up, from moment to moment; I suppose it [could] be more fluid, but then again, I am a common consumer developer and this is a beautiful array of modern computing leverage at my fingertips, potentially. I just have to learn to use it.

Richard

Reviewed on 04/06/2018

Fantastic Cloud Tools with Fast Deployment

I've enjoy using this product. It makes development time faster and it integrates very well with a wide range of Google Cloud / API products.

Pros

The Google Cloud Platform is an assortment cloud development tools - in my case, for web development. I utilize their Compute Engine, SQL, Storage, a number of their networking tools. I've found getting these different tools to work together has been very easy. One of the things I love about using Google Cloud is how easy it is to launch additional tools, create separate operating environments for testing, and bringing in 'tested' environments into production status.

For the most part, I've found the Google Cloud Platform tools deploy very quickly, so there isn't much downtime as you want to ramp up additional resources. I've also found their billing platform one of the best if you have clients you're setting these resources as you can create independent billing accounts like you might in Google Adwords.

Cons

My gripe isn't unique to the Google Cloud Platform - it may simply be the reality of the billing model used by most cloud providers I've used - costs can sneak up quickly if you're not paying attention. Since the costs associated with the cloud platform are all variable expenses based on items such as time in use, storage fees, or network thru-put, it often takes a few days for Google to properly offer up the estimated monthly expense. I've had a few painful surprises over the years so watch your billing estimates carefully.

My next gripe is both positive and negative: Google Cloud is always improving their service offerings (this is positive), but often their improvements roll out as a different product with no clear way to migrate from say Compute Engine (older product) to their Kubernetes Engine (new product).

Hillary
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 09/05/2022

The Google Cloud is Peace of Mind

Overall, I have had only good experiences with the cloud. I haven't noticed any glitches, crashes or problems with hackers. I feel that my data, workload and memories are all safe and secure and I feel that I have control over what happens to them. I would never switch to a different product - I love the cloud!

Pros

I really value the ease of use, peace of mind and organizational aspects of the cloud. First of all, it is incredibly easy to use and easy to teach others how to use. I have several volunteers that I work with and it isn't difficult for me to explain to them how to use the cloud. It saves me time that the product itself is accessible and understandable for people of all ages and skill level. Secondly, it provides peace of mind. When we store things on the cloud - whether they are documents, financial records, pictures, etc. we know they will always be there. We can access them from one device to another and if a device is broken or destroyed, we don't have to worry that everything on it was also destroyed. Lastly, I love how organized I can be with the cloud. Not only is it a simple design, but it's so customizable - I can organize things how I want within the cloud to make them easy to find later.

Cons

The only downfall to this product, which is hardly a downfall, is that the options for organization are sometimes overwhelming. I am glad to have so many options for organizing the cloud, but sometimes it's easy to forget about certain tools because there are so many. Other than that, I have no complaints!

Jordan

Reviewed on 04/08/2019

Affordable Cloud Service For Marketing Analytics

Nothing but positive. I come more from an analytics background, but it's always easy for me to do the work of a data engineer in the platform.

Pros

Like all cloud software, I love how easy it is to import data and incorporate it into my work-flow for spinning up marketing dashboards. I specifically like Google Cloud Platform for its multiple integrations into Google Data Studio and other platforms, such as Datorama.

Cons

Like most Google products, I wish it was easier to integrate into third-party (non-Google) products.

Robson Jean

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

Google Cloud Platform the best Cloud Platform on the Market

The best platform for Cloud Computing, very robust, with all services that you need for you application

Pros

First, that GCP accept the Brazilian Real for payments.
Second, GCP have a lot of products for serverless apps, like Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, App Engine.
Third, I never had to talk with the GCP Support, I never had problems with they.

Cons

I think that I'dont have any complain about GCP, the price is not too high, I think is cheaper then AWS.

IBM Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Google Cloud Platform

Heroku is very expensive when you go to Production!

Heroku

Price and the currency
Eric R
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 08/02/2022

Google Cloud Platform is getting better and better

I am a huge fan of Google Cloud Platform. I have been using their services for years now, and I am amazed at how easy it is to get started. They have great tutorials that walk you through the process, and they also have an excellent support team. They are always available to answer questions, and they are great at making sure you don't get stuck.While GCP was behind AWS for quite a while, Google has done a good job of making their system more approachable through good tutorial videos.

Pros

GCP is a powerhouse platform with a lot of flexibility and strengths. Now that they've optimized the platform to make it more understandable for non-engineers, we're using it more often since it is easy to spin up whatever you need.

Cons

While GCP was behind AWS for quite a while, Google had a slow start to be an approachable platform for the less tech-savvy. Even now, there are more options and switches than sometimes seem appropriate.

Microsoft Azure and MongoDB

Reasons for Choosing Google Cloud Platform

Google offered us credits and we ran out of AWS credits.

Reasons for Switching to Google Cloud Platform

Free credits from Google, but the platform is really good now.

Reviewed on 17/01/2021

Run your workloads in infrastructure powered by Google

GCP holds our ~70% of internal applications which were sometime back sitting in our on-prem infrastructure. GCP has not only reduced our costs but also reduced our manual overhead to over 90% of things being done by Google (majorly maintenance) and the remaining part of overseeing the deployed applications and their updates/ upgrades by our team. Since the backend is majorly handled by Google, our team gets more time to work on the actual product and make it more and more efficient.

Pros

1. The services provided by Google Cloud Platform (GCP) are one in its class and are powered by negligible downtimes and are available across multiple locations, all over the world.
2. Kubernetes as a service is one of the latest and greatest features of GCP. It lets you run your clusters without the manual effort of managing the overhead infrastructure and even the Operating system of the nodes. It is all managed by Google itself including the security and responsibility in case of breach is help by Google itself. Therefore you can only think about you own product and forget about any maintenance that is required in the backend.
3. Pub/Sub is also one of an amazing feature of GCP. It is a Redis like messaging service which can be utilized by you applications for internal as well as external publications and subscriptions.

Cons

1. High internet bandwidth is required to utilize the platform smoothly and to have a smooth user experience. In case you have low Internet speed at your workplace, you will surely struggle with this platform.
2. UI elements at times tend to slip from the eyesight, either if they are too small to be seen or the color usage of those fonts are not correct. These small details shall not be overseen and shall be decided with deep thoughts and with actual user experience.

• Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 25/03/2022

In The Driver's Seat With GCP

Being an ever-expanding firm, we design mobile apps for both small businesses and for our own PC video games. We always employ various Google Cloud solutions such as Google Drive and Firestore. We use Google Cloud Console to keep track of all of our cloud services from a single interface. We also use it to increase and decrease the number of servers as needed to meet the demands of our various applications and large-scale games.

Pros

One of the most modern cloud service providers provides a cloud console that makes it simple for users to interact with a wide variety of cloud-based services. Navigating the menu is easy because each service is broken down into a number of distinct categories. There is a cloud shell capability that allows you to use a command line interface to interact with the cloud as well.
There is no need for everyone to travel to the company to participate in the development of our video game projects because we can publish and manage them online.
It's a cinch to set up.

Cons

Everything appears to be in fine working order. You can manage, administer, and monitor cloud resources without experiencing any delays by utilizing the GUI. It appears to me that there is significant room for improvement in the user interface in order to provide a more engaging user experience.

the price and features.

Reviewed on 02/01/2019

Office tools in Google cloud

I have been using Google Cloud on daily basis for like 4 years. Alot has improved over time with their individual programs like Word, Slides, Excel, etc. But some tools like Draw is still not able to compete with something Inkscape.

Pros

The Office tools in Google Cloud are much better than Microsoft 365. The best part of G suit in Google Cloud is real time synchronization. When I work on reports with my remotely located colleagues, I can see them editing specific sections of a document in a real time. This helps alot in not repeating the work on the same section. Google Cloud shows all of this in form of different colors and small icons on top left of the document. When you click on the icon, the document jumps to the point where that person is working on. Other good feature is version control. In case if I am not happy with the new edits, I can revert the document to an older version.

Cons

The only part which I dont like is their slow evolution. Google is very slow in adding features in their G Suit which means at the moment, it is unable to compete with the Desktop based MS Office. But I can see it coming very quickly and very soon, people may stop using Microsoft Office on their computers.. They may only use the online tools like Google Office. Another part where Google need to improve is their slides which is like Power Point from Microsoft. The slides from Google are still at their very early stage and need to improve.