Wrike Reviews

About Wrike

Wrike is a cloud-based project management platform for teams of 20+ that is suitable for both large enterprises and SMBs. It supports remote work for various teams. This solution comes with Gantt charts, calendars, workload view...

4.1

Tammy
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 27/10/2022

Great Project Management System

Overall my experience with Wrike has been fantastic. I've used it for many years and it has been a great system.

Pros

I have used Wrike for years and highly recommend it to others all the time. The key to finding a good PM System is finding one that works like you work and Wrike offers so many ways to lay it out (boards, to do lists, by project, etc.). It is very easy to use and if you set up due dates you know what will be coming due and it will show on your to do list as well. I also love that I can add up to 5 team members + collaborators on the free version.

Cons

The only 'con' I have is that it would be nicer to have clarity on what Wrike considers 'projects' vs. 'folders'.

Basecamp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

I didn't feel like it matched the way I worked.

Trello and Podio

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike has so many ways to view it that it can work for almost anyone. When using it with my team it was important that they could lay out theirs in a way that made sense to them as well.
Becky
Becky

Reviewed on 14/02/2023

When it comes to managing projects, Wrike is top-notch

Wrike is a powerful and simple tool for managing projects. The platform is user-friendly, and it comes equipped with a variety of tools that simplify teamwork and project administration. The analytics and reports are also quite helpful for seeing the big picture of a project.

Pros

Thanks to the platform's flexibility, I've been able to centralize and simplify a great deal of my work. The most exciting feature is the seamless real-time communication and team overview that it provides. In sum, if you're wanting to increase productivity and better manage your workload, Wrike is a tool I'd strongly suggest.

Cons

If I had to select one thing, it would be that all the features and options may seem overwhelming at first. It took me some time to learn how to maximize the effectiveness of each feature.

Rohit
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Review on Wrike

Pros

Cons

By personalizing templates for related projects, teams can save time by avoiding the need to start from scratch.It is the capacity to work with others outside of one's own field while keeping confidential any duties that are not related to the external collaborator.

Top Wrike Alternatives

• Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 22/07/2021

Wrike - A greate alternative to Microsoft Planner, just not Microsoft Teams

Task and Project Management is great on Wrike, however, communication is bare bones. The issue we had was that we used Wrike, but still had to use Teams for communication and collaboration. If Wrike were to be enhanced with screen sharing, messaging, and video conference even only on paid tiers, it make a better case for us that would rather collaborate and plan in one software package.

Pros

The UI/UX was superb. The font and graphics were easy on the eyes. Planning tasks and adding task was very easy once past the learning curve.

Cons

I don't like that the Gantt chart was behind a subscription paywall. The only reason I subscribed was for the Gantt chart, which was very useful.

Microsoft Project

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Most importantly, it was for the Gantt chart to easily visualize our projects, other large efforts, and daily tasks. Microsoft Project does have Gantt charts but can be unwieldy for smaller teams.

Microsoft To Do

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Microsoft Project while robust was too much software for a small team with too much setup. It does have the necessary reporting however, Wrike was more approachable and usable for our use case.
Ferent
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 01/11/2023

It's essential for productivity and great for project collaboration

It helps me to remain organized and productive. It is my go-to software when I need to keep my ideas organized when I feel like I need to get the most out of them.

Pros

Wrike provides one of the best solutions for project management, task prioritization, dependencies, customizable workflows, and collaboration. As a user, these features matter most to me as they're essential for increasing productivity rates.

I like it because I can collaborate on a project with two or more members in a real-time, easily communicate with them, and share files as well as updates. It provides possibilities for me to assign priorities to tasks, making sure that we're all focusing on what is most important and I also get to define dependencies between these tasks; ensuring that the progress of one affects the scheduling of the other.

It allows to customize workflows to match the project management process. Users get to do things like automation, accurate time tracking, real-time updates, and collaborate on various ideas.

Cons

I have noticed that Wrikes requires manual input from the team which I find to be time-consuming, and stressful and could potentially prone members to errors. It could be great if this was done automatically like a sort of data extraction or something like that - that way the user won't have to manually do all the work and even if the user could still need to manually input data, the platform should consider providing built-in technologies that will help to eliminate potential errors during typing.

- It also lacks some advanced tracking functionalities and I often use Jira as a means to compensate for it.

Kelly
Kelly

Reviewed on 16/10/2023

My preferred project management software is Wrike

Our teamwork skills allow us to complete projects and tasks efficiently. Any manager, from the coordinator all the way up to the vice president, can log in at any moment to observe how things are going.

Pros

When compared to other project management software, Wrike is head and shoulders above the rest. You can increase your team's productivity with the many built-in tools and integrations accessible on their platform. Easy to use and adapt to your team's needs, this application is a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Wrike is a powerful and flexible project management application, but its complexity might make it challenging to learn for some team members. Your company's Wrike instance can benefit greatly from comprehensive training and support resources.

Rickey

Reviewed on 06/04/2021

Pretty good but if you need something powerful look at others

Not a big fan. It gets the job done, and there's nothing really negative about it, but i do find it lacking in powerful features.

Pros

It's easy to use, once you get an understanding of how the platform organizes data, it's fairly intuitive. I also liked that you can create your own reports, even as a regular user (not an admin), which helps with maintaining a cadence.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve in understanding how things are organized. The interface is pretty plain and not very attractive.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Our company found that Asana didn't integrate into our 'dataverse' as well as other platforms.

Response from Wrike

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.

Replied 15/04/2021
Wanjiru

Reviewed on 19/02/2024

Effective employee time tracking and rescheduling

Effective solution for scheduling for employees and time tracking

Pros

I like the tool effective time tracking and rescheduling capabilities

Cons

I have to encountered any issues with the tool

Rémi
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

A highly effective project management software.

Pros

My experience with Wrike has been highly positive. It's a comprehensive and user-friendly project management tool with effective real-time communication and collaboration features with the team. It proves to be a valuable investment for developing significant projects, given its ease of use and integration with popular applications.

Cons

Lack of functionality in both the free and initial paid versions.

Jess
Jess
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 23/01/2024

A great tool to encourage team collaboration

Easy to use and great to collaborate with team members who are in various geographies. Saves us time and helps us operate more efficiently.

Pros

It's easy to use, easy to set up and simple to add multiple accounts/permissions to various projects.

Cons

It can be admin heavy to keep all elements updated, but this is all in the set up. If you do this right at the beginning it's a great tool. We've learnt a lot since using this for the first time.

Gabriel
Gabriel
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

I've researched & tested every major player in the "project management" space and Wrike Leads...

Wrike is an exceptionally well-developed tool that even offers integration with Outlook to help keep project communication and schedules organized and on-time.

Pros

I'm a big fan of squeezing every additional second of my day, and as such, I'm constantly trying to do more in less time! Wrike keeps my projects on-time & on-budget, while allowing client collaboration.

Cons

I haven't found any major issues, perhaps the setup could be a little less involved but if you put in the time, you reap the rewards of a top project management tool.

Microsoft SharePoint and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike is a more robust platform for my needs and allowed me better efficiency in managing large projects while collaborating with clients.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Simply a better option for my needs with loads of configurable features and well thought out interface.

Reviewed on 04/06/2022

Exceptional project management

Wrike has transformed our project management process dramatically. Efficiency is up, visibility on pending work is greater, and we love this product.

Pros

Wrike is about as close to a "perfect" project management software for us as you can get. When buying a product, there are always going to be a few things that don't exactly work the way you'd like, but the number of those instances with Wrike are few and far between.

Cons

Nothing really, there are a few minor gripes about design decisions and a few very basic features that we (and other users) feel the product should have, but there is nothing major and they are all easily worked around.

monday.com, Asana and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Basecamp is a great product, it just wasn't powerful enough to meet our needs.

Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

We reviewed all the major players in project management, and Wrike was just hands down better for our use case. None of the other products came close to meeting our use case the way that Wrike did.
Kristen

Reviewed on 07/11/2022

Wrike Has Reformed Our Team Collaboration

Pros

Wrike has greatly increased our efficiency across our teams. Our department has transitioned from a fully in-office team to a fully remote team to a hybrid working environment in just two short years, and thanks to Wrike, our project schedules remained on track no matter in what environment we work. The video onboarding tools built within Wrike helped each team member get started at their own pace, and the onboarding videos themselves are quite engaging and creative. Once established, our team has effectively created a high-functioning workspace in which to manage digital and print production, campaign management, and other organization. Some of our favorite features include the following. - A Gantt chart can be created so that once a task is completed, the assignee of the next task is instantly notified that they can start working on their assigned task. The Gantt chart also automatically adjusts deadlines across all items when a campaign deployment date is updated, saving us time from having to manually update dates for each task within a project. - Calendars provide us with a way to share our email campaign deployment dates company-wide and to assess workload distribution across teams. - Dashboards can be built for personal use or for team use, and customizable widgets mean that the possibilities are endless for dashboard items to display. - Forms can be programmed to use Blueprints to create and map projects/tasks automatically once submitted.

Cons

We are a small team without a dedicated project manager, and team members are required to manage their own projects. The onboarding process was lengthy, as the tool required our team to think differently about mapping project schedules. For example, if a task is created from a blueprint and the team member doesn't individualize the name of the task, Wrike may assume that the task is the same as others with the same name. Then, that one particular task will live in multiple projects. So, when a team member marks that one task as completed, Wrike will mark it as completed in all projects. This is wonderful if intentional, but it was confusing at first to some who were accustomed to linear project management tools.There are many different ways to set up projects on Wrike, which is a benefit as much as it could potentially be cumbersome. To ensure that our team members had an understanding of where to find things on Wrike and of the expectations for how we wanted to use this project management tool, we established a staff subcommittee to create a quick-reference guide that detailed the organizational structures, processes, or settings that we agreed to as a team. It worked really well for us to have a central document outlining the folder structures and notification settings for our team in addition to the onboarding tools that Wrike provided.

Reviewed on 11/03/2023

PMs Love This Tool!

I love it. But it takes too long to make a creative team love it.

Pros

The scheduling tool and proofing tool are both fantastic. Everything lives here for our team, with the exception of our financials (this is because we couldn't cut purchase orders in Wrike).

Cons

Last we checked, we couldn't cut purchase orders in the tool. In addition, for in-house agencies, it would be great if you could pull reporting on effort to show how a team is performing, instead of relying on timesheets. In-house agencies are not as dependent on timesheets, so effort scheduled would be a great tool to pull reporting from. Granted, effort is not even an option for reporting. Also, the tool desperately needs a find-and-replace function. If you want to rename every step of a project, you need to be able to quickly find and replace. Otherwise, you are copying and pasting the new name into every row, sometimes hundreds of times. Peaches! The calendar view should be more like a Google Cal view of the schedule, without 400 steps pulling on individual days but just a stretch of active time - like a Gantt, but more creative-friendly. I want to be able to show the big picture of the agency "at a glance" without seeing every single step in the schedule. I am a HUGE Wrike fan and implemented it when we were at DISH. The agency I'm at now already had Wrike in place, but they were not successfully using it, so I defined the process for it. I could still really improve our engagement in it as a team. And creatives really hate it - ha. Something should be done to make it more creative-friendly. I have a lot of tips and tricks to share with folks though if you ever want random ways to help engagement.

Basecamp, ClickUp, Asana and Workamajig

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

We wanted to consolidate, but it's just impossible to get one tool to really rule them all.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

I can schedule my creatives by .25 hour increments.
Teddy
Teddy

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

A Powerful Blank Slate, Both Good and Bad

As a manager, Wrike has been a struggle worth having. While my comfort level was to use a simpler yet more open tool like Trello, the complexity and number of our marketing campaigns/projects/events led me toward a more full-featured solution. Roll-out took a full year due to the busyness of our team, and after that first year, we scrapped everything based on what we learned and started fresh with a different taxonomy. Ultimately it's a boon for me as a manager to know that the entirety of my department's efforts are captured and managed in a single place, but it's a heavy lift for the team. The Wrike team was helpful with onboarding but didn't offer much direction; they probably would have been more helpful if we had pre-established workflows. Without a history of project management beyond a clunky spreadsheet, we were looking to Wrike to provide more robust templates and guidance in this area.

Pros

Wrike excels at what it sets out to do: manage projects. It is flexible, powerful, and full-featured enough to adapt to virtually any use case, keeping teams on the same page and on-task. The UI is fresh and modern, and the software is iterated weekly with even tiny considerations that make life easier.

Cons

Wrike is a blank slate, so determining how your busy team will leverage the tool takes a ton of effort. Its interface, while pretty, is as complex as it needs to be to conform to a bevy of use cases. The learning curve for a team is steep, and because it takes months to see benefits, adoption is an exercise in discipline. For some members of the team who struggle with the complexity, managing the tool is a burden and Wrike remains more of an obstacle than a benefit. We've also had no luck getting real-time browser notifications to work; the team either relies on far too many Wrike-generated emails or just living in the tool itself to stay up-to-date.

Airtable, Trello and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Our company is a heavy user of Office 365. While Planner and To-Do work very well and fit seamlessly into our environment, Planner is unfortunately underbaked. It is a fraction as useful as even Trello.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

My team evaluated Asana and Airtable and recommended Wrike to me. A long-time Trello fan and user, I didn't want my bias to get in the way, and I knew that Trello was likely underpowered for the variety of uses were were going to lean on the product for.
Stephanie

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

Exactly what we needed.

We have had excellent support in designing workflows, implementation and adopting new features. We regularly get an email indicating that there are new features that our rep thought we might be interested in. When we meet with them, we find that our rep has done their homework, knows our account and how we use their product, and really does have great tips for getting more out of Wrike. We LOVE their customer support, which is unheard of in the world of technology these days.

Pros

We really like how easy it was to customize the product to meet the needs of various different kinds of projects. In consulting, we have several different teams working on completely different kinds of projects and Wrike had tools to help us with all of them. Wrike is super flexible and new features come out regularly that we hadn't even thought of.

Cons

I cannot think of anything. We love Wrike.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Vorex was not easily customizable and the features that were in place were not quite right for the variety of projects that we work on as consultants. It always felt to me like it was designed for a very specific type of business.

Vorex

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Again, Wrike is so customizable, we were able to adjust projects and tasks and other settings to create fantastic usability across all kinds of projects.
Prince
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 31/05/2019

Wrike truly delivers on its promise

Overall is simply one of the best team management and projects software out there in the market, even when you compare it to its peers and its competitors it holds its own, it simply does the job it needs to do and sometimes it does more in value considering the price. I'm futuristically it is a software to look out for because if it keeps improving the way it has done in the last two years I think he's going to just be an A+ software soon rather than later

Pros

For what is what Wrike has improved the way our team works, in fact, to put it simply he can simply change our level of efficiency. As a member of a team under a small business, we usually used to outsource team projects two other companies that will oversee how our team is working on projects and that used to accrued extra cost to a business that already struggling to compete and make it in the marketplace. But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects. It has helped reduce miscommunication, misinterpretation and common mistakes between team members have brought about more transparency and a better understanding amongst team members. Another thing I personally like is the fact that it is web-based and I can log in to assess what the team is doing, I can also send out weekly notification reports which come in handy whenever you're managing any projects, also the fact that I'm able to create custom folders and even subfolders, task, and subtasks, add users and include due dates is perfect for anyone who's trying to manage a project. I think it is a one-stop-shop for anything project management, and that's how much it has revolutionized the way we do business.

Cons

One of the challenges I face with Wrike is the fact that it is not really easy to set up. In our today's business environment where we are more in need of software and products that could assist us in being more effective such products being user-friendly both at setting up and during operation must be given more consideration.

I also feel that there should be an offline version so that users don't need to always connect to the internet to be able to use it effectively.

Another thing is that it takes a little bit of time to get used to, so businesses that are planning to use Wrike it must give room for an adequate learning curve.

And in all these little challenges are few things that can you get around with time.

Lane
Lane

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Not a Project Management Tool

Wrike is a pretty good tool, but it is not a "very" good tool. And the cost of entry for basic project management (including effort estimation) is very high compared to Wrike's competitors. The free, Business, and Professional versions are missing one very basic and essential component of basic project planning.

The UI is pretty good, but a bit clunky.

Most painful has been my experience working with the sales reps and customer engagement staff -- when I've raised my concerns (that the Pro and Business editions missed a very basic project planning capability, which requires an up-sell to overcome; and that the cost of entry for small teams is excessive when the gap is filled)... I've been very sad and puzzled at the disconnect from what project planning and project management is, and the lack of desire to connect or find a solution for prospective customers.

This was the third time over the last 15 months that I've engaged Wrike to see whether we can find common ground, whether there is any flexibility, or whether they are willing to try to meet their customers half-way, and the answer is still "no" on all three fronts. I promised myself I'd stop giving them chances and move on. There are other solutions in the project planning and project mgmt space, so I am moving on.

Pros

First, this is a pretty good tool for:
1. Nested task lists that look like a project plan
2. Task board views (if not on the free plan)
3. Customer-facing task-list dashboards

Cons

The description for the Pro plan states clearly "Full project planning and collaboration" and for the business plan "Robust work management with customization and exec reporting".

But neither plan will total up work estimates for a project based on sub-task level of effort.

Let that sink in for a moment: a "full project planning" tool that does not total up expected effort for the project plan. Yes, you can get that, but only if you buy the Resource Allocation addon for another 15 per user. Resource allocation is not the same as basic project planning (which must include level of effort estimation)

Also, the interface is a bit clunky for quick-edits and quick-adds of sub-tasks.

Response from Wrike

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate your bringing this issue to our attention.

Replied 06/04/2021
Sharma
Sharma
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 04/02/2023

Review for Wrike

Pros

Wrike is a project management and collaboration tool that helps teams organize, plan, and track their work. It offers a range of features including task management, team collaboration, time tracking, resource planning, and reporting. The platform is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for teams to quickly get up and running.One of the standout features of Wrike is its customization options. Teams can easily configure the platform to meet their specific needs and workflows. Additionally, Wrike integrates with a wide range of other tools, including Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and Trello, making it a flexible and scalable solution for businesses of all sizes.Another great feature is the real-time updates and collaboration capabilities, which allow team members to work together on tasks in real-time, reducing the need for excessive emails and meetings. This leads to improved team communication and increased productivity.Overall, Wrike is a comprehensive project management tool that offers a range of features and customization options to help teams stay organized and on track. Whether you're a small startup or a large enterprise, Wrike is a solid choice for managing your projects and workflows.

Cons

One potential downside of Wrike is that it can be overwhelming for new users, especially those with little experience in project management software. The platform offers a lot of features and customization options, which can be both a blessing and a curse. It takes some time to get familiar with all the features and understand how to effectively use the platform.Additionally, some users have reported that Wrike can be slow or laggy at times, especially when dealing with large amounts of data. This can be frustrating and can affect overall productivity.Another issue that some users have reported is that Wrike's mobile app could be improved, as it may not be as user-friendly or feature-rich as the desktop version.Despite these minor drawbacks, Wrike is still a highly-regarded project management tool that is widely used and respected by businesses of all sizes. If you're willing to invest the time to get familiar with its features and have the right resources to support its use, Wrike can be a valuable asset to your team.

Milan
Milan

Reviewed on 01/03/2023

Great tool but weak support

Like I mentioned the tool is great but the support is so weak that we are currently considering switching to either ZOHO projects (we already use other services from the family) or ClickUp (recently used for a bigger project/client as it was wished for from client side). It is really a shame since we got used to it already.

Pros

The tool itself is great. We used many project management tools before including the big names like JIRA, but ended up with wrike and using it now for around 4 years already.Around 2 years ago the features / billing got more standardized which allows us to use some features we really wanted, but were too expensive before (because they were coupled with other ones with no use for us). Now the tool is very useful including proper timetracking, workflow management and useful asset commenting inside tasks.

Cons

Account manager / success manager change very often. While this is pretty common in SaaS environment, it is very annoying, especially if you make arrangements with you current manager and then all of sudden there is a new one and everything you discussed before is out of the window.

Sherry

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Wrike is up there in comparison to competitors but there's still work to be done

Overall for the money Wrike is getting there. They are constantly making improvements which helps justify the cost. There are a lot of improvements to be made when it comes to advanced functionality for power users such as automations and workflows but they seem to be open to feedback.

Pros

- Using for employee onboarding tasks and having visibility to their training progress as well as using automations to pull their training back in at the end for a Q&A at every step- Ease of use setting up blueprints, automations, and workflows- Ease of use for beginners - Blueprint option is nice- Automation allows for a little bit of advanced functionality but it's nothing as robust as other software automation I have seen- Workflows are nice but again, not as robust as other software workflows- Dashboards make it nice for users to see their work at a glance and prioritize- Reports make it nice to find issues quickly on past due tasks

Cons

- Reporting - Customization of reports needs some work. There isn't the ability for if, and, or statements to drill down further into the reports. It would also be nice to be able to drill down to the task title in reports, "if contains" type statements- Training Tutorials/offerings - There isn't much training available for Wrike which makes it a bit more work on the user side to create their own training. There are very basic tutorials but not much in terms of advanced training on automations, workflows, forms, and blueprints.- Live sessions are clearly geared toward upgrading/selling and not so much toward helping the users learn more advanced functionality.- Import function could use work - right now if you import tasks, they are all jumbled together in one line of text and there isn't an option to format.

Jira, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

It seemed the simplest for onboarding
Jose
Jose
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 17/05/2023

Great for project management, versatile and scalable with easy-to-use and customizable...

Wrike has made a difference our company guarantee that the littlest assignments do not get neglected, it's a extraordinary way to form beyond any doubt we're assembly and exceeding our customers' desires. The most advantage is responsibility, arranging and sequencing of errands, Wrike permits for easy extend creation and time alterations. Another imperative highlight is to permit for venture straightforwardness whereas moreover holding trustees responsible for the time required for the errand. The framework is web based with a well outlined phone app permitting simple mobile access to guarantee ventures remain on track. Wrike may be a extraordinary way to keep your possess errands organized and can indeed send data demands to clients in an awfully clear and organized way, killing the require for Word archive ask shapes.

Pros

We are able include collaborators to assist move forward stakeholder engagement and communication by giving them get to to as it were the things they ought to see. Dashboards are too a awesome highlight that give customizable information in an easy-to-use organize. The framework plan is such that fundamental utilization can be accomplished with negligible exertion whereas permitting for complex structures for complicated ventures. My favorite part of Wrike is the capacity to form custom errands for each extend, guaranteeing that all perspectives of a extend are taken into consideration.

Cons

The most downside I've seen is that there isn't a great put to keep reports related to trade hones or notes that are not related to a venture. Clock wastefulness, we'd cherish to be able to utilize this highlight as a way to keep track of colleagues' time on a venture, but it's not exceptionally doable to do so with the current clock setup.

Brian S
Brian S
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 01/06/2023

Great for project tracking and collaboration, customizable to your team's needs.

It's excellent for job management and prioritizing; with Wrike reports, you can see how work is distributed around the team to determine who is taking on too much and who has more capacity. You never have to recall where you left off on a task with Wrike since you record every step and anyone can hop in and see where you left off on a project so they can go on if required. There are several distant work teams, and Wrike allows us to connect in real time and track important work with ease.

Pros

People may pass tasks as they finish their sections, enabling you to see the workflow and where things are in the process. Wrike is wonderful for making work transparent and collaborative. Wrike will increase your productivity since it keeps you organized and everything in one place, you know what tasks need to be completed, and you can update your progress so you know precisely where you are and what actions need to be taken. Viewing projects and tasks as lists, Gantt charts, and dashboards is tremendously valuable for our team; each coworker processes data differently, so offering alternative perspectives allows us to get more work done.

Cons

I wish there was a method to make data more transparent in general; the only way to obtain data back from Wrike is to pay extra, and it still doesn't function very well unless your Wrike is designed very intentionally. The system occasionally slows down, but it works really well overall. Occasionally, it will not sync with our system, and loading data may be delayed; if the systems could sync better, that would be fantastic. Our organization has branding on all of our applications except Wrike, which would benefit from additional predefined color themes or the ability to create custom themes.

Mandeep

Reviewed on 19/06/2023

A basic however viable project management tool for administration, productivity, and associatio...

Earlier to using Wrike, it was challenging to keep everybody upgraded since emails and chat rooms were ineffectual for such a huge company as our own. Moreover, it streamlines communication for all of our ventures. In conclusion, it keeps up the association of all of our activities and communications. Its detailing highlights allow us to data on how our group capacities and where we will make changes. I am able to do all of my work on the plan since it keeps me composed. Wrike overhauls its stage habitually, which can be tricky, particularly when managing customers that disdain alter.

Pros

I appreciate how Wrike holds me dependable for my work and gives me a fabulous system to form beyond any doubt I can total everything on my to-do list. We found that Wrike was basically a clean slate that we seem design up to precisely meet our workflow and requests as we assessed other computer program arrangements. Moreover, it makes venture administration straightforward. When the campaign arrangement date changes, Gantt charts moreover consequently upgrade due dates for all things, sparing us the time it would take to physically upgrade each task's due date. Presently that each group has its claim range, but it is still associated with the other groups, permitting simple work tasks and communication of data.

Cons

In spite of the fact that I venerate Wrike's three-dimensional venture administration capabilities, it took a little time for our group to update the way that we begin with organized ventures. In spite of the fact that automation is essential and has incredibly facilitated venture administration, it would be superb to have extra options for mechanizing more complex strategies in arrange to spare manual work. It is less outwardly engaging and once in a while more troublesome to explore than other stages, but the tool's quality more than makes up for those disadvantages. Computer program bugs do happen sometimes, but that's to be anticipated.

Kelvin
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 21/10/2023

Wrike provides all project collaboration features under one platform

Wrike helps our research team share tasks, information, and documents needed to complete a project. We can monitor every project from the platform and make necessary changes to meet deadlines, improve efficiency, and save time. It is intuitive and very effective once you learn how it works. You only drag and drop a card in the right place once you complete a task.

Pros

Wrike is flexible and it allows you to add more team members when you have more projects or reduce them when there are fewer projects. It allows teams to interact, share ideas, tasks, and submit documents from any location with internet. Since we started using Wrike, we no longer have long email threads, too many chats, or frequent meetings. Anyone knows their task, the deadline, and what is required of them by simply login in to Wrike.

Cons

Wrike requires some learning to get on board. We had to involve an experienced user to know how to customize it to match our projects. The chat support is an AI tool that rarely grasps what you are talking about. It ends up frustrating you. The support representative takes long to respond and always provides very short responses. Apart from that, Wrike has what our team needed to remain productive and serve our clients better.