Zapier Reviews

4.7

4.7
Visit Website

About Zapier

Founded in 2011, Zapier has helped over 1.8 million individuals and businesses with their automation needs. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. Build custom...

Browse Zapier Reviews

2,841 of 2,841 reviews
Lukas
Lukas

Reviewed on 06/06/2023

Zapier is the easiest way to integrate apps to connect data

It is straightforward to start with it, and you can not get lost in the documentation.

Pros

If two platforms do not connect, Zapier has covered you. With the ease of a few clicks, you will get them working together without needing a programmer. That can save you time and money, which is helpful for marketing or other departments that need to integrate two products. The documentation of Zapier is fantastic and helps you to set up things in the right way.

Cons

The most problematic is the pricing in the last years. They have increased it as they were going upmarket.

Make and Boomi

Cumbersome API integrations

Make and IFTTT

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

Best platform out there with the availability of integrations
Akhil
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 03/06/2024

Review for Zapier - Automation software

My experience with Zapier has been mostly positive. It has significantly streamlined our workflows by automating tasks and integrating seamlessly with our essential applications. The ability to create custom workflows tailored to our needs has been particularly valuable. While the pricing can be a concern as our needs grow, Zapier's reliability and flexibility make it an indispensable tool for improving efficiency and productivity.

Pros

What I liked most about Zapier was its seamless ability to automate tasks and integrate with a wide range of applications. This streamlined our workflows, saving us significant time and effort. The reliability of Zapier's automation ensured our workflows ran smoothly, and its extensive integrations allowed us to create comprehensive solutions tailored to our business needs. Overall, Zapier greatly improved our workflow efficiency and productivity.

Cons

What I liked least about Zapier was its pricing structure, which can become expensive as the number of tasks and integrations increase. While the basic plan is affordable, scaling up can incur additional costs. Occasionally, setting up more complex workflows required more effort and time due to the need to troubleshoot and adjust configurations.

Karambir
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 20/09/2020

Easy-to-Use Automation and Integration

Two things stand out for me:
1) Most support requests were met with what appeared to be an automated apology that they couldn't resolve my issue.
2) Zapier makes money based on the purchases of an allotment of monthly tasks. Some tasks lack flexibility requiring the use of more tasks than one might imagine. They are always happy to sell you more tasks, but requests for more robust functionality always seemed to be met with a shoulder shrug.

Pros

The feature that met our needs was the ability to respond to an http request in a variety of ways (email, save to spreadsheet being the most common). I am an experienced programmer with over 15 years experience and was happy to have a solution that did not require writing a lot of code. In general the ability to rapidly design and implement a solution for a specific requirement was a big time-saver.

Cons

Unfortunately, some common programming tasks such as creating and writing to a spreadsheet seemed in surmountable. In the end, I chose to manually create the worksheets I projected would be used to eliminate potentially complicated workarounds. Also, there is a limit on the number of levels of logical branching which caused some headaches such that I eventually migrated the functionality to Google Scripts which offers a richer feature-set despite the increase in coding.

Trello

Reasons for Choosing Zapier

Monday.com did not meet our needs

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

Neither product met our needs as described above.

Top Zapier Alternatives

• Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 25/04/2024

Make your flow easier

Pros

I use Zapier to auto-import/export from one database to another. And it's smooth. I can find so many apps that I can use.

Cons

Sometimes it lacks. And when you create an automation some of the files could overwhelming because of so many text-based long options.

Adam

Reviewed on 24/05/2024

Easy solution to optimize the workflow.

Running a marketing agency, the leads we generate through the ads are one of the most important aspects of business. Zapier helped seamlessly manage the leads in a timely fashion. It also permitted me to deliver the same results using a smaller team by optimizing the workflow.

Pros

The seamless integration between different platforms was by far the most important feature. Instead of hiring an employee to manually manage the leads throughout our marketing campaigns, I was able to automate the process saving time and capital.

Cons

For certain Zaps, after they were created and initiated, it was hard to edit them. I had to recreate the entire instance. Also, the price increases tremendously the more zaps you use.

Christian

Reviewed on 23/05/2024

From Setup to Streamlining

Pros

I run an e-commerce business, and with Zapier, I can automatically send order details from my website to my CRM, update my inventory in real-time, and even send personalized thank-you emails to customers after their purchases.

Cons

I find that costs can quickly escalate as my automation needs grow, which may not be feasible for small businesses or individuals on a tight budget.

Harendra

Reviewed on 08/07/2024

Zapier is great for mass integrations

Pros

Zapier offers a wide range of turnkey third party integrations.

Cons

Zapier can be offered in a more local manner with integrations to local products.

Adrian

Reviewed on 27/05/2024

Zapier Can Work For Any Business

Pros

With Zapier you will be able to streamline workflows you didn’t even know could be streamlined.

Cons

The price is high compared to similar products.

Paris
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 22/05/2024

Disciple Zapier Review

Pros

It is integral to integrating multiple 3rd party platforms into our core product and for automating workflows for our in house tools.

Cons

It can be clunky to build the zaps and often needs to be tinkerd with.

Adam
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 26/05/2024

Integrations with Zapier

It has been a great tool to help us connect our systems

Pros

A good range of integration options for a range of systems makes zapier a key tool

Cons

A web team is needed to manage the system

• Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Automates Every Day Tasks

Like I said before, we use Zapier to automate tasks that we would normally have to do manually. Things that used to require extra man power and time are done automatically by integrating your every day apps in Zapier.

Pros

Zapier is great at taking the monotony out of your every day tasks and automates them, saving you both time and money. Zapier does this by connecting to your most used apps and triggering actions depending on conditions that you set up yourself.

A few examples of tasks that I personally use Zapier for include:
- If our organization posts a new Instagram story, Zapier automatically takes that data and posts it on on our WordPress website to the social media section of the website.
- We have a project request form where with any submission, projects are automatically created in Asana. - If I tag a project in Asana, Zapier automatically sends an email to the client that the project is complete.

Cons

Sometimes it can be somewhat of a hurdle to set up certain integrations. Also, the integrations will at times stop working and it can be a challenge to nail down the exact cause. Usually the integrations stops working because of api changes with the individual apps, or if there was a password change with a user in the account.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 07/02/2023

Save your time, go Zapier

I love the fact that you can use Zapier for so many different things that at one point, it becomes for you a reflex to think "Zapier" whenever someone is telling you about a new annoying task he has to do. You can automate your entire life, from personal usage to professional day-to-day tasks that take you a lot of time. I'm using Zapier for waking up in the morning, collecting data, fulfilling reports, sorting my emails, sending automatic answers, publishing on social media, creating music playlists... and that's just 10% of it.

Pros

What really shines with Zapier is the ease of use, making it very accessible even for non-techie people within your team. After a quick training, they will be able to help themselves with basic automation without having to ask IT support every 10 minutes. Also, the variety of OotB integrations is impressive, there are literally just a few blank spots where you can't find what you were looking for, almost ready-to-go.

Cons

The ease of use is also a disadvantage for Zapier: since it has a lot of OotB integrations and it's designed to be used by everybody, more technical people who like to build complex apps on their own will be easily frustrated and go to the competition for more freedom. Also, if you plan to do intensive usage of the tool, you will be quickly limited and need to buy a more expensive plan to fulfill your needs. Free version is okay for personal use, but the tool's scalability is not the best on the market.

Mike

Reviewed on 19/02/2024

Connect everything with everything

Good, I use it because it's integrated with so many other platforms, but I have to be honest. Many times I just use it as a webhook and from there on I call Make to handle the rest of the flow since it's much more intuitive and stable.

Pros

Zapier has a lot of integrations, which makes it the go-to platform if you need to connect your software solutions. Most likely your software solution is already setup for you in zapier, so it understands what you want to do like adding a new row, updating a contact, creating a new meeting etc.

Cons

The interface is not as nice as Make, which I like a lot more as well as the fact that error handling is a nightmare in Zapier.

Make

Make

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

Zapier has almost every app integrated out of the box, no need to create custom api calls.
Mir Nayeem

Reviewed on 24/03/2022

Workflow automation made easy

Zapier has become an essential part of my business and my daily life, allowing me to focus on the business matters and thus providing a peace of mind. In order to be notified as soon as an essential email is received, we automate our emails to be delivered to the slack channel. We've connected our database alerts to Slack so that we can keep track of database usage at all times. This allows us to address issues, well in time.

Pros

There is a wide range of applications supported by Zapier that we can use to enhance our productivity. Zapier's first-party apps extend the functionality of the service to unprecedented heights. Zapier can automate a number of tasks, thereby saving our time. I enjoy the wide range of apps that can be integrated with Zapier, as well as the ease of use.

Cons

In order to enhance our workflow, we need to integrate with practically all of the apps we use at our workplace. However, there is a limit of a maximum of 100 free zaps every month. If you automate Google Sheets and other apps, it gets over in a short period of time.

Tray.io and Workato

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

I choose Zapier over Workato and similar other apps available in the market because of smooth integration with other apps along a nice user interface.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 14/11/2022

Helps me integrate everything

We connect Shopify with other tools like Slack, google sheets, google forms, and other software that doesn't play nice with each other. It is a low cost low maintenance way to do this.

Pros

We are using this daily to connect various apps and automate simple things that shouldn't be done manually. The basic functionality is very easy to set up. We have paid a developer to help with some more complicated workflows.

Cons

We had to pay for the higher tier plan (professional plan) as otherwise the custom logic and apps like shopify don't work. Also the Zapier Transfer feature wants to charge for every piece of data, and doesn't actually work fully. Seems to still be in beta so we went through all the work to get it started then it wouldn't run. IMO the Transfer feature should charge a prorated smaller amount since it's one group data transfer.

Make and Alloy

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

Alloy has way less integrations, Make seems more complicated to set up.
Favio

Reviewed on 29/01/2022

Great time-saver App for Admis managing multiple systems

In general, Zapier has helped me a lot to simplify many tedious and cumbersome processes I had to perform daily, making my day as easy as Zip and Zap so there you go.

Pros

Is so simple and easy to use, helps you to avoid complex API setup, even for non-tech staff, works extremely well on multiple integrated systems, the friendly interface makes it a breeze to set up and use in just one shot.

Cons

A few more options for different triggers and Zap customizations would be appreciated, some advertisement from Zapier is a bit misleading and clickbait, nothing wrong with it, since at the end is delivers most of what's promised, but, it would be nice to come clear from the beginning what you can do and get.

Make , Jitterbit and Boomi

Reasons for Choosing Zapier

Pricing and operability with my other systems

HubSpot CRM

Reviewed on 26/01/2021

The Only Integration Platform You Need

Couldn't live without it. It's not perfect – there's no true two-way sync, for instance – but it's the best in the business for the price.

Pros

It's automation, democratized. If you use web apps and have ANY repetitive tasks in your workflow, Zapier makes it (relatively) easy to automate them. Once you get beyond the simple it can get tough, but there are always resources available (e.g., outsourced help). It's such a common platform that you can throw a stick and hit someone with experience.

Cons

It's tough to plan workflows ahead of time. You never quite know how the actions and triggers will function, and pushing "zaps" live often requires a live test, which inserts bad data into your systems.

IFTTT

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

Far better support and deeper business functionality. IFTTT is superior for smart home; Zapier is for work.
Jamie
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 08/08/2017

Zapier adds value to all of my other software by putting the polish on all of my web-based...

We use several SAAS solutions in our day-to-day operations. Zapier is the glue that holds it all together. The automation that we've been able to implement through Zapier is what gives the impression of a slick, unified system. It has allowed us to continue improving by using the best features from a wide array of software to build a customized system that works the way we want it to without having to enlist our own team of developers.

I used to run into roadblocks with software and think, "Gee, I wish I could just..." With Zapier, I actually can.

Pros

Zapier is exceptionally easy to use. I started by playing around with a few of the hundreds of suggested Zaps, but it didn't take long to get the gist and start building from scratch.

I use Zapier to send automated emails triggered by software that either doesn't offer that option natively or doesn't give me as much customization as I want. The result has been increased communication coming out of my office with far less time commitment to make it happen. With budgets what they are these days, I'm constantly being asked to do more with less. Zapier has made that possible.

Another unexpected plus is that I've discovered other great software through Zapier.

I've got a favorite relational database. I've got a favorite web form. I've got a favorite workflow system when I need input from others. Zapier has allowed me to tie all of those together without having to compromise so I can take advantage of the best features of all of them. Because I don't have to intervene manually, there's no duplicate data entry so errors are minimized as well.

Zapier saves me time every day.

Cons

Multi-step Zaps are great, but conditional Zaps would help me stay more organized. Right now, Zapier doesn't offer that so I end up with three separate Zaps that each have a unique filter, rather than one conditional Zap that can route to different steps based on variable input.

So far, I've always been able to find a work around. It's like having a 2000-piece Lego set, but not having the exact piece you want. You can still build your house, and it will be amazing, but it would have saved you a few steps if you just had that one more piece.

Sam
Sam
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 22/02/2022

Zapier is the tape the holds everything together

As a business owner of a small company, I consider myself the boss, implementor, and janitor of all of our online systems. It is always me, and me alone dreaming up ways I can implement Zapier to make our company run more efficiently. It is also always me cleaning and fixing everything that breaks.

I mentioned in my title that Zapier is the tape that holds everything together. I don't know how my business could operate without Zapier, but I also know, thetape is not indefinitely secure.

With roughly 15 complex automation that each has over 10 triggers/actions, I need to maintain at least one automation every month. This is not a huge deal, but when Zapier is the highway for all applications, it can be tedious to clean up the messes and identify what was missed while things were down.

Having said that, this con is well worth the pros. If I hired a developer to custom code each automation I have, I am guessing the total cost would be well into the 5-figures (USD), and then hundreds a month to maintain it. So Zapier is well worth the cost.

I have used Zapier for over five years, and I can confidently say my capabilities grow every time I dream up a new implementation. I am not a coder, but I am tech literate. I can follow basic tutorials, pull information from community forums, and modify it to what I need. But the second I need custom code that I can't copy/paste, I am forced to ask for help. With my experience level, I can set up some pretty impressive things to Zap.

Pros

With the number of software integrations, Zapier is almost as limitless as your imagination. The support network, community forums, and Youtube videos allow for one with no experience to implement some pretty powerful integrations quickly. The support is great, and will sometimes help fix your problem, and always show you where to look.

Overall, the more advanced you are with regards to coding or following tutorials, the more you are able to do with Zapier.

Cons

Support is hit or miss, with regards to someone holding your hand. Don't get me wrong, I am always satisfied with the support, but sometimes they go above and beyond, and other times, they just give you enough information to help you diagnose the problem.

Their website is odd whenever you are logged in. If I open a new window, sometimes I need to login again.

Reviewed on 06/03/2018

The BEST tool out there for automation & sending data ... wherever! :)

For data-driven businesses who use a large number of SaaS products .. or any software with an API really...which is... I would hope all of them... ;) , Zapier is an absolute no-brainer. Never again (when selecting new software to purchase) do we have to worry "Oh, well it doesn't integrate with {{insertOtherSoftwareHere}}, so we can't use it until their dev teams builds it for us". You have full control over what data goes where, how it should be formatted, and all the tools you need to test & optimize that "data transport" over time. Further, the automation possibilities are nearly endless.

Want to kick-off an email whenever someone completes a training-video on your site? (without having to rely on client-side javascript tagging): easy with zapier.

Want to test out a new e-commerce solution, but don't want to deal with having two sources of product-fulfillment? easy, just send the order data to your existing ecom platform with zapier, and centralize all the fulfillment there.

the possibilities are infinite, it just comes down to having at least one person who is savvy with either Javascript (Node.js) or Python if you want to do more "custom" things beyond the built-in apps (which ... is still a lot).

Can't recommend enough.

Pros

1. highly flexible & customizable: if they don't have a pre-built integration with a tool you use, you can easily build your own using their built-in webhook, webhook listeners, and "code" blocks. does require a bit of coding experience, but once you or your team build a few things / experiment & figure it out.. it's an absolute game-changer.

2. you'll think "what would i do without this?" ... that's the hallmark of a great software, and Zapier is without a doubt one of the top 3 most important tools for our business. if you want to be data-driven, the first step is getting the right data to the right places. Zapier enables you to do that EASILY.

3. reliable. i've only had about 2 - 3 "outages" in my zaps since i started using the tool, and they were all due to edge-cases that my custom-code steps didn't handle properly. Zapier gives you a nice debugging / testing interface and allows you to search back through every single "zap" that your account has sent over time... and step through them to sort out what the issue might be.

Cons

1. pulling in "test data" when building zaps - this is one thing that really annoys me... when you're creating a new Zap, and Zapier is "testing the step" that you just set up, it only pulls the most recent "event" that matches what you're doing. Now, this is OK in most cases, but if you have a zap that needs to handle a few different situations "conditionally" ... then it stinks. for example, say you want to build a zap that sends your sales team an email every-time a Stripe charge of over is processed. Well, if the most recent charge in Stripe (or the most recent 3 or 4, etc.) are all lower than, then your test will fail. That's a very contrived example, but ideally, Zapier would allow you to search through past events for the app that you're trying to "zap from", and CHOOSE the appropriate test event.

Minor gripe mainly will only impact those who want to build more complex/complicated zaps.

Jose
Jose
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 28/05/2023

It is the best software to master the art of business automation.

Without a doubt, there's nothing that things more to us than great work administration, we overseen to move forward our workflow by optimizing the time we contribute in each extend, in this way expanding work efficiency and making each day much simpler for everybody. We moreover overseen to make strides our relationship with customers, efficiently computerizing the whole deals and customer service system, progressing client dependability and accomplishing distant better; a much better; a higher; a stronger; an improved">a distant better commerce objective. Zapier has great integrative and a great work administration robotization framework, including different work zones and making a single, efficient environment. Zapier permits us to include usefulness to our frameworks that are not overwhelming on notices, additionally ready to exceptionally effortlessly pass data between frameworks and diminish manual workflows.

Pros

I adore how Zapier includes a bunch of pre-built integrative that make it simple to make custom workflows, I can interface all of our frameworks together and make "slack bots" to inform individuals approximately certain things, whether it's overhauls to a pivot table I've made or triggers an upsell for a CSM straightforwardly to your slack. Zapier makes a difference pay attention of the dreary modest errands that got to be done on a day-to-day premise, coordinating with numerous other apps we utilize in our company, and is simple and instinctive to utilize. Zapier could be a device that coordinating everything, putting together a single bound together framework where it is conceivable to mechanize each and each errand and oversee each single angle of work from this central base. It is conceivable to coordinated it with numerous other apparatuses, such as Basecamp, which gives us a furthermore within the control and control of commercial assignments, as well as Zoho CRM to accurately visualize the creation of joins with our clients and the administration of large-scale deals. It contains a decently total and accurately planned board so that each work we have to be do is completely conceivable.

Cons

I wish Zapier had more branching rationale so I might make a web of alternatives with if/then explanations, additionally I wish there was a straightforward way to ask extra activity things or make them myself. Some of the time I'm a bit pigeonholed in activities, and it'll add some clutter to a destroy since I need to take a indirect strategy, I too wish I may combine a few steps to decrease the clutter as well. It can be a bit costly, it would be decent to have much more available installment plans in terms of charging for operations, on the other hand it would be perfect in case they moved forward the speed of integrative, I have often found myself in circumstances where I cannot coordinated accurately and I ought to contact client benefit to assist me illuminate it.

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

No Business Owner Friendly

I've used Zapier since the very early days and was one of the first people to know about the application and implement it for myself and my clients. My experience with Zapier used to be good. However, why do I have time to write this review? Well, I'm glad you asked. Today, I just signed up another account for them. Yes, it is one of my clients and I've probably given Zapier 25+ clients over my lifetime. I purchased the account on a monthly basis using my client's CC. Then, I started building a fairly complex zap with paths. Then as I'm ready to turn it on, it says I can't... because I don't have that plan yet. I need to give them more money. Wait a minute... I can build the paths and spend thirty minutes on creating a zap but can't turn it on? $50 a month now to use paths? Are you kidding me? Keep in mind I used to get 50K zaps for $50 a month. All I can say is that this company continues to raise prices for small businesses. The fact that I can build a zap and not use it is horribly annoying... Friends, save yourself some time. You may like Zapier, but they will stab you in the back. There are better options available at lower prices. Yes, I'll admit it. I'm annoyed. I spent thirty minutes of my time to build the Zap, after giving Zapier a free customer. That's right, no thanks, no affiliate commission—I just handed them the customer. Then they wasted more of my time by allowing me to build a zap I can't use unless I upgrade. I decided I wouldn't upgrade.

Pros

Technology is good. Actually, it works pretty well. All apps connect.

Cons

Continual changes to pricing, zaps, and features make it hard for small businesses to use. I've set up several dozen small businesses on this platform and the issue is that they continually change pricing, features, and options, making it hard to manage for small businesses.

Janosch
Janosch
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

A powerfull door opener

Encountering and getting to use Zapier really was an enlightening experience. There have been a lot of occasions on which I run into a wall before I knew about Zaps. Although it might scare of some people on the more sceptical side I must say, I am a convinced and excessive user of Zaps and would recommend anyone who is considering tools to look for Zapier integration and check which additional doors this opens. Definite recommendation.

Pros

whenever we evaluate a product for use, be it internally, be it for use with a customer or a team wether or not it is integrated with Zapier has made a great difference. Zapier manages to open the door for many many tools we would not have considered as standalone solutions, but with Zapiers easy and quick integration we are able to combine best-of-breed tools into robust, custom-tailored, specific, effective solutions for scenarios and - most often - also solve side cases in the same run.
ZAier makes it easy to connect Applications on API basis and actually makes the "lets make tool A talk to tool B whenever C happens" reality. Also, there are already many so called "Zaps" (integrations between applications) in place that fit many common usecases. For example - I can create the Stub for an Offer in my accounting solution automatically whenever I move an Opportunity in the sales-pipeline to the "offer" stage. Things like this save time every day and this is just one example. I would call an existing Zapier Integration critical for my tool selection and recommendation process.

Cons

The subscription modell of Zapier is sometimes somewhat tricky. Most often it is recommendable to start with a number of Zaps that are free in a certain timeframe. Thex are limited by the latency and overal number they are applicable, lets say per day. Sadly there is no fallback, such as when an experimental Zap really takes off and is required to go live asap I have been debuging for extended ammounts of time before I understood, that latency issues might be caused by my subscription choice. I wouldn't complain about the cost of zaps, as Cost is actually beneficial because it makes you think wether or not a Zap really is worth it or not.

Juliette

Reviewed on 03/09/2021

A Fantastic Software that Simplifies Complicated Automation

Zapier is awesome, and it works well for everyday use. It breaks down complicated concepts into simple steps and I was able to use the software as someone who is often confused using technology. One improvement would be to decrease the number of webpage redirects so that I wouldn't have to look in another place besides the dashboard to set up my "zap."

Pros

I did not even know that something like Zapier existed until I was looking for a platform that could automate my work on Trello. I initially believed that maybe Trello had an automation feature, but I was disappointed to find out it did not. Instead, I found Zapier. I was initially confused on how Zapier would help me automate and I was worried that it would be difficult and technical. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was! I love the layout of the software, and the explanations behind each step are easy and seamless to set up between platforms. I am happy that I was able to automate some of my work on Trello and customize each "zap" to do exactly what I want. I'm disappointed that I did not find out about this software sooner!

Cons

Something that confused me about this software was that it seemed like there were different instructions in different places on the site depending on what I wanted to do. For example, I wanted to create a "Zap" so that when a new card was created on Trello, I would receive an email about it. When I tried to set this up, however, Zapier led me to another webpage that was specifically made for doing this task. I just don't understand why there would be a special platform just for this task, and why I was unable to do it myself through the dashboard.

Poh Li

Reviewed on 04/04/2021

Review on Zapier

The only way to describe the whole experience with Zapier is easy - easy to sign up, easy to understand, easy to integrate, easy to use. They have 3 price tiers which is also very easy on the pocket, considering the amount of time saved from all the automation the platform helps me with. I absolutely recommend using Zapier, whether you are a business owner, social media influencer, or whatever line of business you are in. You do not even need any programming skills to get things set up.

Pros

Zapier is easy to sign up and register. The whole onboarding process makes it very easy to join and they start with a free to use version which is good enough if you just want to automate a few processes. Zapier is integrated with many applications including Google sheets, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and many others. There are also many tutorials and templates out there for you to start setting up the automation, whenever I meet with any issues, I'll write in to the help email and I always get a reply very quickly within hours, the help desk is very very responsive. With Zapier, it helps me automate my business processes, leaving me more time to focus on other more important aspects of my business.

Cons

The only one thing Zapier needs to improve, is to allow for more complicated automation, more options for integration on apps such as YouTube. I was trying to convert a YouTube video link into a MP4 file and this is not being supported on Zapier at the moment.

IFTTT

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

Zapier is much more user friendly.