Squarespace Reviews

About Squarespace

Squarespace helps users create websites and offers an e-commerce solution for small and midsize businesses for building online stores. Squarespace e-commerce solutions allow users to sell products and services, as well as manage...

Browse Squarespace Reviews

2,940 of 2,940 reviews
Jenna
Jenna

Reviewed on 04/08/2019

The Best AND Easiest Website-Creating Software You Will Ever Use!

Squarespace has saved me time, money, and has allowed me to expand my photography business over the past 5 years by providing the perfect place for clients to find me online. Plus, I get SO many compliments on my website! People always comment on how it is professional, clean, and easy to navigate.

Pros

When I first started looking for a platform to create a website for my fledgling photography business nearly 5 years ago, there were a few specific characteristics I was seeking: I needed the platform to be easy to use, quick to set up, and to showcase my photos in an optimal way to potential clients. I found all of that and more with Squarespace! I was able to get my website set up in just a few days and was able to do it without any tears or that "I'm going to pull my hair out!" feeling. If anything, it was the complete opposite! I couldn't believe how easy everything was to set up and how professional my website looked.

Cons

The ONE thing I wish Squarespace had more of: more creative templates. Their website templates are a great, solid "skeleton" (if you will), but you definitely have to put extra work in if you want to make your website stand out from others who utilize the same template.

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

Squarespace was the easiest to get set up - fast. And it's the easiest to maintain, in my opinion! Many of my colleagues talk about their website woes, and about how hard it is to change certain things on their site. With Squarespace's intuitive drag and drop features (perfect for people who want to stay away from code!), anything can be easily changed at the click of a button.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Reviewed on 08/08/2023

A powerful website building solution

Squarespace has been a strong tool for my photography business. It's allowed me to easily create and update a portfolio website. While there are some customization limits I've been happy with Squarespace overall for years;

Pros

Squarespace offers great design templates, a user-friendly interface, and buit-in, reliable features. Gone are the days of dealing with plugins, updates and other headaches that come with some other tools.

Cons

I've run into some customization limitations, their update to the most current version was far from seamless, requiring customers to rebuild their sites rather than be upgradeable. There are cheaper options out there for sure as well.

Webflow

Reasons for Choosing Squarespace

I was tired of dealing with template updates, hosting issues, plugins etc.

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

I like the end design of many webflow projects but it didn't seem as easy to build and manage on a day to day basis.
Mirjam

Reviewed on 09/03/2024

Squarespace for all your online business needs!

Been with them since 2013, will stick around for some time more!

Pros

Squarespace is my one and only website builder that is more than that. I started using it in 2013 and never looked elsewhere. For non-web designers , professionally designed templates are an easy start to have a beautiful looking website from the start, customer support is always there for you for any kind of questions and their attitude is one of the most kindest and fastest I have ever experienced. The user interface has a simple and easy to understand/navigate design and action steps.

Cons

The transition from 7.0 to 7.1 is strangley and unlike Squarespace: time consuming and a pain in the...

Top Squarespace Alternatives

• Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

Proprietary Platform - Not Recommended

I only use it when a client has already bought it and doesn't want to move the site, and asks for my help. My preference is to immediately move their website onto WordPress, copy the content, reformat it and move on.

Pros

It's a good option for someone who has no to little expertise in building a website. For a one-person startup, it's cost effective.

Cons

Proprietary platforms are not something I recommend to any client. The lack of control, the ability to move your content elsewhere easily, the lack of a testbed, the inability to customize some of the code, the fact that you are bound by their terms of service rather than your own are just a few reasons I don't recommend it for anyone serious about building a business online.

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

I didn't. Sometimes a client has bought Squarespace and I have to use it. But WordPress is a much better website builder and content management system. Not WordPress.com, which is similar to using Squarespace. Getting your own hosting and installing the free WordPress software is much better. Keep in mind, I built my first website in 1996. I've used a lot of platforms.
Nicole
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

Great for DIYers

Overall, I always recommend it as an viable option to my clients to choose from when helping them build a website because of its' user-friendly and low learning curve.

Pros

Squarespace offers beautiful templates and an easy-to-use platform to quickly and easily set up a website. It's also easy for me to teach my clients how to manage it effectively.

Cons

It is limited in its' design options and flexibility so if you're more advanced in web design, it might not be the right platform for you unless you're very well-versed in coding. I also find it a bit expensive considering its' restrictions.

Reasons for Choosing Squarespace

Thought it might be better. Wanted to try it out for myself.

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

Squarespace was different than Wix (so wanted to try it out) and less complicated than Wordpress.
Tracy

Reviewed on 19/03/2024

A Trustworthy Website

Good intro to websites. Not fully capable in the multi-currency arena.

Pros

I like the easy of use of SquareSpace, and the thoughtfulness of their integrations. Having the eCommerce engine and a calendar integrated has made things very easy for me.

Cons

The thing I like least about SquareSpace is how locked down the templates are when it comes to currency. It has been very difficult for me to provide a clear currency experience as I have people who buy internationally and there is no where to add the currency to an invoice.

Evan

Reviewed on 10/03/2024

Great tool to get a site

Overall it’s ok I wish I could do more sometimes but what is available is amazing.

Pros

I like the speed and ease of setting up a website that’s what I needed when looking for a website builder.

Cons

I couldn’t always manulipate the template to do what I wanted and I got annoyed.

Chermaine

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Great platform for businesses

Pros

How easy squarespace is to use for managing appointments and reviewing analytics.

Cons

Its not that easy to integrate with other business software.

Joe
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 13/02/2024

lots of options and functionality

overall we're happy with what it has delivered at the price point

Pros

has pertty much all the web design features and intergrations built in. 3rd party scripting allows countless more

Cons

sometimes the drag and drop interface can get a little wonky and not act how you want/expect

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Squarespace is Ok

Overall it does what we need it to do. I wish is was a little easier to edit.

Pros

The biggest pro is the basic site does what we need and doesn't cost us anything. We sell shirts and tickets to events.

Cons

The editing is not very intuitive. There are several places to upload items and they don't always show up when they are added to the site.

Joshua
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Squarespace gives you web-designer results even if you don't happen to be one.

Overall, I love this product. Everything just works, all the time. No patches, no updates. Easy, easy, easy. And when I made the switch, the actual initial setup of the site took less than a day. Granted the copy was all mostly written, and I was largely just copying and pasting. But still--the whole website was user-ready in a day.

Pros

Squarespace gives a fantastic user experience at every step of the process. Setup is a snap, site design and layout are easy, with a click-and-drag graphical menu system that makes it easy to visualize the overall structure of the site. Page design is super easy, with drag and drop modules that provide a wide range of functionalities. And there is an integrated store and payment system powered by Stripe.

I also love the code block module -- this has been super helpful in beginning to integrate our directory functionality into the website. If you know some HTML, this can be a big plus in adding features.

The responsiveness is nearly flawless and (almost always) looks exactly the way I want it to, no matter what device I'm using.

Cons

Squarespace does not provide a native file serving solution. Our organization needs to provide documents, forms, and announcements to members. I have created a workaround using Google Drive and a hyperlinked index page on the site, but if I were not already able to use Google Apps script, the maintenance of this index page would be cumbersome.

There is also no member-forum type module offered by Squarespace. Again, there are workarounds for this, but it would be nice to have a native solution.

Also, the Squarespace calendar module does not integrate with Google Calendar. Once again, I have found a workaround for this using an <iframe> in an HTML code block, but it would be nice if there were native Google Calendar integration offered by Squarespace.

Reasons for Choosing Squarespace

Once I had started tinkering with Squarespace, there was no comparison. Joomla is...fine, I guess. It does offer a lot of flexibility that Squarespace does not, but there is a skill-barrier as a trade-off. Using Joomla was a constant rotation of updating the main software package, keeping plug-ins and add-ons (I'm still not sure what the distinction between those is, but Joomla insisted there is one...) up to date, and then dealing with a new round of conflicts between the new versions of the modules with the new version of the software. It was maddening, and our site still didn't look very good.

Joomla

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

Honestly, it was probably due to advertising. Squarespace is advertised in nearly every podcast I listen to, and so I decided to tinker with it one day. I didn't hear of Wix until later, was less familiar with it, and so it wasn't my go-to.
Patrice

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

Be Fancy....AND Simple....Live Your Website Dreams!

Overall, Squarespace gets the job done and looks good doing it! I do hope that there's continued improvement in the area that I mentioned above, but overall, I've been happy with Squarespace.

Pros

What drew me to Squarespace initially were the aesthetics. The style and choice of their templates were a cut above what I had seen on Wordpress or WIX - of which I did try using both platforms at one point in time. I also LOVE how user friendly Squarespace is! Even if you're not super techie, it feels very intuitive and dare I say...fun to use...

Cons

One of my biggest cons lies within the "blogging" aspect of Squarespace. There are a great deal of limitations in formatting, especially if you don't know how to code. When creating a draft of a blog, Squarespace does not *automatically save anything as you go....so I cringe at the times that I've lost an entire blog post because something froze --- the remedy I was told was to simply type out a blog post in another application (Word, etc.) and then post it in the blog section. But I often find myself editing a draft in Squarespace -- making final corrections.....so I have to be veryyy careful to only edit in my "Word" document and not make any changes once I put it into Squarespace or it has the potential of being lost....

Reasons for Choosing Squarespace

The templates and the simplicity.

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

The ease and the pretty professional templates that were customizable.
Kinsey
Kinsey

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Web Design, but make it fun.

I first started using Squarespace under another Photographer, whom I was managing their studio and day to day "to-do's". I took over her website maintenance and blog, to which was surprisingly easy to navigate. I loved how I was able to read analytics and see what content was working and what was not. The sleek layouts made a few easy clicks look like I spent 4 years in web design. So it was really a no brainer when I decided to start my own business; I knew I would be showing my work to the world through Squarespace. There is just something about the designs of these Squarespace websites that look stunningly polished and exceptionally functional.

Pros

As a former user of Wordpress, I found Squarespace to be a breath of fresh air. I've be using it since 2014 and have never looked back. It actually made designing my website and grabbing analytics fun! When navigating the software, it felt like I had been here before. It was so easy to find the tools and customize the fonts and sizing to my preferences. Adding pictures in where I need them is easy and the layouts they offer display my work in such a beautiful fashion that even I'm blown away. All in all, I love this software because it offers so many different themes and customizations without being confusing. It's actually fun and I love that a blog is included with my site. It's like a whole other site to customize and tweak to your taste. I was never a blogger before but now I don't have a choice, Squarespace makes it too easy to make excuses now.

Cons

There are very few things that come to mind when talking about disliking this software. I do wish there was a larger library of fonts readily available for each area of customization, across all themes.

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

A beautiful website, tailored to you

I have a beautiful, functional website to direct clients to. It has a blog, a shop where they can purchase items and much more. The site allows me to capture visitor information, make sales and create first interactions with me and my services. It allows me to have a "home base" from which I launch all of my projects and ideas. I have had Squarespace for several years now and never plan to change--it's really that good! I have experimented with other providers but never found anything so well crafted and easy to use.

Pros

Squarespace allows you to select a plan that fits your needs. You can choose plans with unlimited pages, commerce options and much more. I love that it's made to be user friendly and there is no coding required (you can code as an advanced option but it's really not at all needed since they offer you everything). You can add all kinds of features to webpages, like forms, surveys, images and much more just by adding elements they call "blocks". This makes it very easy to customize the website to look, feel and operate just like you would like. If you previously couldn't realize your website dreams due to a lack of technical know-how, you can use Squarespace to design like a pro.

Cons

Sometimes it can be slightly unintuitive as to where to find something, so it takes me a few extra minutes to find out where I can tweak a specific setting.

Customer support is excellent and fast to respond but only by email or chat, not by phone.

You do have to upgrade to a higher plan for some features, like abandoned cart recovery at checkout, for example; however, for the value they offer, I think all the upgrades are worth the cost.

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

Wordpress is effective but I found it much harder to design things when I have tried it out. Wix doesn't look as professional as Squarespace and has many fewer functionalities.
Osman

Reviewed on 23/03/2021

Absolutely fine!

I've used this software before and it really helped me with my website in the past. It has some good features and not difficult to use. You pretty much get what you pay for. Also, know that if you are aiming for really professional websites I wouldn't suggest you use Squarespace. But if you just want to set up a decent site in a short amount of time, I would definitely suggest you this software.

Pros

First of all, it is extremely easy to set up websites in no time. It has some cool and modern-looking templates that you might want to consider. It is user-friendly and not much knowledge of coding is required which makes it a good choice for many companies and people. Even though I didn't struggle much with anything whilst using this software, support was always there to help.

Cons

The way that the client can't change a lot, implies that expert clients are restricted and don't have much freedom. Other than the lack of freedom when choosing templates and editing fonts or just the way the website looks, I don't see any other downsides to this software.

Stephen
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 04/07/2021

Value and Simplicity, Meet Beauty!

I have now built over 10 full websites using Squarespace and each one continues to grow my knowledge and stretch my ability. As I aforementioned, you don’t need to be a pro, but if you are, designing an incredible, impactful and don’t miss this, mobile friendly website is simple and easy.

Pros

The best thing about Squarespace is the ability to create gorgeous websites with little to zero experience. You don’t need to be an HTML wizard, but if you happen to be, you can still take full advantage of everything Squarespace has to offer.

Cons

Honestly, it’s hard to say one. For the mid level prosumer, I haven’t found a single better option.

Reasons for Choosing Squarespace

The UI and usability were horrendous!

Reasons for Switching to Squarespace

A lot of research and recommendations from friends within the field.
Liza
Liza
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 06/08/2022

Great for Freelance Web Designers!

Making bold and impactful websites is incredibly achievable through Squarespace. Squarespace in general feels uncluttered, approachable, and non-intimidating to use. I also appreciate how Squarespace includes the fundamental tools of a business. However, this may be too basic if you need a more robust system. Many integrations can help with more functionality but may come at an additional cost, may not match the branding of your website, and too many extensions can be overwhelming to keep track of.

Pros

As a designer and developer, I enjoy designing on Squarespace because of its minimalistic and simple aesthetic. The menu is easy to navigate, and the editor is intuitive. Their new fluid editor update makes it easier than ever to create unique designs.

It's fun to play and experiment with code blocks using the custom code feature. I like how CSS changes are live as you're typing. Squarespace also has a great community in its forums. The forum has many people who are always willing to help with anything.

Client handoff is especially easy. After the design is finished, the client can manage and update their website without needing web development experience.

Cons

Because of how simple and basic Squarespace is, some features can be limiting. Email Marketing might be the biggest drawback. The extra cost for email marketing is not worth it compared to other platforms that offer most of the features for free. Selling digital products also has limited options. Third-party plugins and extensions can help with extra functionality, but too many can be overwhelming.

Custom designing can be challenging because you need extra tools and willpower to target certain elements.

Mike
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

Squarespace Review by Mike Tonga

Although there have been some cons towards Squarespace, my overall experience has been great. One of the best features of the software, is its price. Unlike other software programs that require loads of money to start off or to go premium, Squarespace provides a suitable price that all small businesses can manage. The websites that can be made from this software look great if made correctly and function as any website would.

Pros

One of the main things I liked about this was its user-friendly interface, which made it easier to make the website. Another would be the wide variety of templates offered.

Cons

The only disadvantage of this software is the lack of customizability given to the creator of the website. You can only customize the templates preset rows. Plus the fact that it cannot autosave, but will suggest you to manually save after changes.

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

Best option for Small Businesses that aren't IT savvy

If you are a small business or a startup trying to get a professional web presence, or an existing company with a horrible website, don't believe the limitations of a decade ago and "pro" web developers and companies that create websites for you for a large sum of money with continuing maintenance costs. Website development sites like Squarespace allow for any moderately computer literate individual to create amazing looking professional websites and professional emails with little hassle. You don't need an IT department or a website developer, and honestly, your site will look better than many I've had created by corporate webdevs. The trick is that sites like Squarespace use templates that you choose and customize with your own content. The con is, while there are tons of options in templates, what you see is what you get and you can really only customize content and minor aesthetics like font, pages, color schemes, pictures, etc. However, the templates are gorgeous and modern designed sites that will make your website look cutting edge.
I've used several competitors, and while Wix is probably my next favorite due to customization, Squarespace is leagues better than any other site developer I've used, including Weebly, Wordpress, GoDaddy, Wix, etc. It is just so simple and the templates, while probably the least customization, are the prettiest ones available that add a professional touch you can't replicate in something like Wix. No IT, no problem.

Pros

Ease of use is unparalleled.
Templates are aesthetically unmatched by competitors- it's not even close.
The ability to switch between templates whenever you want is amazing.
Very professional feel to website with seamless G Suite integration.
Cost is very competitive.
Mobile optimized websites are lightyears beyond GoDaddy and Wix.

Cons

The templates are amazing, and there are a lot of choices, but if you don't like the options, you are stuck with what they have. Customizing is very limited within the Template framework, unlike Wix.
In order to be glitch-free and mobile optimized, the templates have very little customization.

Mimi

Reviewed on 14/04/2020

Allows anyone to be a professional, easily

Overall, I am pleased with Squarespace. I think it is the most professional website builder out there. However, its price point and its inconsistencies hinder it from getting a 10/10 on my end.

Pros

I like how easy to customize and use Squarespace is and always has been. Especially with their latest version release, site building has become more customizable than ever. Their templates also serve as awesome inspiration. Customer service is also quick, friendly, and efficient.

Cons

There are some inconsistencies across templates and versions. Things like adding a caption to galleries or password protecting a portfolio page - which you'd think would be options, based on previous templates or other modules/page types, are not available across the board. This is frustrating when you're building a site with a specific vision in mind, but you can't achieve those results. CX associates have also told me that there are 'bugs' that are being sent to tech teams, however they can't provide updates on ETA's for fixes. It has been a month since I was told that, still no fix. It's not a good look to have such a tech-forward company fail on promises or updates to users on bugs, or elements that are prohibiting from utilizing the platform in the ways expected. Squarespace is also quite pricey compared to its competitors.

Reasons for Choosing Squarespace

Wanted something more professional.

Whitney
Whitney

Reviewed on 16/12/2020

Easy to Use, High Quality In-House Website Design

We researched and previewed a number of website development platforms before selecting Squarespace, and we've been very happy with our choice. It is very user-friendly and easy to learn how to customize and brand our pages. It is a great, cost-effective option that we recommend to other schools looking for a tool to manage their website in-house.

Pros

Squarespace is a very user-friendly and cost-effective product that allows us to create, maintain and adapt our school website in-house. Clean, professional templates are easily customizable and provide us the functionality we need to maintain an active web presence. The phone app also provides a good amount of flexibility to make quick edits and adjustments to our site on the go.

The ability to create forms that can be directly linked into Google Drives has been one notable positive for us. It gives us the option to quickly customize and create forms that can then be shared and track responses for us.

The website analytics function is very helpful in providing us with real-time insights and date on web traffic and usage.

Cons

There are some natural limitations to the ability to customize pages that will come with any basic website development platform. For example, in order to upload video, it must already be hosted on another platform (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.).

Philip

Reviewed on 01/05/2021

Great Website Builder and Templates for Businesses and Artists

Overall, the Squarespace website builder has served my business well. I’m able to have professional-looking websites that deliver the message I want to get across, all in great-looking design. Coupled with the integrated online scheduler where my clients can book their appointments and the integrated marketing tools, it serves my business needs daily.

Pros

I have 3 Squarespace websites for my photography and multimedia businesses and 1 Squarespace website for my personal work/artist portfolio. I’ve been a Squarespace user for a long time, and since then things have only improved with the choice of templates and the design possibilities. A significant advantage is that you don’t need to be tied to a template design and customize the design and add custom CSS if you want more complex customization. There are many third-party plugins available for Squarespace if you don’t have the knowledge to do it yourself, and that can make the already great starter templates even better. For businesses, Squarespace has built-in SEO and other marketing tools like newsletters, a built-in scheduling calendar for clients to book appointments if you’re a service-oriented business, and of course, there’s also the possibility for e-commerce with great web store designs and templates.

Cons

Squarespace is still heavily focused on English-speaking and North-American customers/businesses when it comes to selling products. For example, for companies that are not based in the US, there’s still no built-in possibility to accept local payment gateways if you want to sell products or services. Many customers in EU regions prefer to pay online using their local bank payment gateways rather than credit cards. Compared to some other website builders. The ability to sell products or services using your local payment gateway is still missing in Squarespace as something that's built and that you can activate with the click of a button.

Liam
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 17/02/2022

Squarespace: the platform that empowers creatives

I use Squarespace to showcase my work and tell my story to potential clients, and allow them to book in a call with me. It's an essential part of my client acquisition process.

Pros

Squarespace has made my career possible. It allowed me to build the portfolio that landed my first full-time graphic design job, and is now the platform I use to showcase my work and win freelance clients. Its balance of simplicity and customisability empowers me as a designer to build a website that represents me and my small design business in the best light possible.

Cons

I will admit I've had to rely quite heavily on custom CSS to get my site looking the way I'd like — this wouldn't be much of a problem if it weren't for the poor CSS coding experience. Squarespace only gives me a very small window to type in, and it's very difficult to navigate the 400 lines or so of code I've written.

There is also an abundance of unused code (Javascript) that gets loaded into my website by default which I cannot remove. This increases my website load time, making for a poor viewer experience – not to mention the negative impact this has on my SEO.

Squarespace also slows my computer severely when I use it in the Safari browser — this led me to switch back to Chrome.

All this being said — if you're someone who doesn't plan on adding code, isn't concerned with SEO, and doesn't use Safari for desktop — I can't help but commend Squarespace for their brilliant overall experience.

Angelica
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 23/05/2023

Discover the Power of Squarespace: Simplify Your Website Creation Process

During my internship in the pharmaceutical product development and research department at the University, I had the opportunity to utilize Squarespace for creating a website to showcase our research projects and findings. The platform's intuitive interface and pre-designed templates made it easy to create an attractive and functional website without the need for extensive coding. Squarespace's integrated blogging tools allowed us to share our research updates effectively, while the e-commerce features enabled us to sell educational materials related to our projects. The responsive design ensured that our website looked great on various devices, enhancing the user experience. Overall, Squarespace provided us with a user-friendly solution to showcase our research in a professional and visually appealing manner.

Pros

Squarespace offers numerous advantages for website creation. Its intuitive drag-and-drop interface allows users to effortlessly design and customize visually stunning websites without the need for coding knowledge. The platform provides a wide range of modern and responsive templates that adapt seamlessly to different devices, ensuring a consistent user experience. The built-in features, such as e-commerce capabilities, blogging tools, and SEO optimization, make it a comprehensive solution for businesses and individuals. Squarespace also provides reliable hosting, security, and customer support, ensuring a hassle-free website management experience. Overall, Squarespace empowers users to create professional and visually appealing websites with ease

Cons

While Squarespace offers many benefits, it does have a few limitations. The customization options, while extensive, may not provide the same level of flexibility as coding a website from scratch. Users looking for highly intricate and complex designs may find the platform somewhat limiting. Additionally, some advanced functionalities may require third-party integrations or additional coding, which may not be suitable for users without technical expertise. Lastly, the pricing plans can be relatively higher compared to other website builders, which may be a drawback for budget-conscious individuals or small businesses.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Extremely easy to use but expensive

Pros

1) We can easily select the fonts and colors of the site from the side menu so that when you select the h1 or h2 it directly applies that heading structure and design.

2) Very clean. By this I meant to say that every option is properly differentiated and well defined.

3) The easy integration of the site with Google Drive creating a google sheet is very much appreciated.

4) The website is by default responsive and that is really helpful when you are just starting out building a website.

5) I have never ran into a problem where I need to get contacted with the customer care as the options on the site are pretty much self explanatory.

6) There are no pop ups or any things that distracts you while creating the website.

7) I have started learning the website building when there was some offer to use the premium feature for 15 days. I thought that after 15 days I will leave the site and will check out another website building services but I stuck to this site after that as the ease of use is too good and the features are easy to understand.

8) There are no hidden charges unless you yourself purchase any add on premium services and everything goes smooth.

Cons

1) There is not smart alignment feature in this website building engine.

2) The price of the basic website is too much in comparison of the other website building engines.

3) Here one needs to have the structure ready before hand designing the website as it goes step by step as changing the site fonts and color will be challenging if not decided earlier.

4) The premium email with the G-Suite feature is too expensive then other service providers. Also the advanced analytics are not provided in the personal plan.