Preferred Patron Loyalty Reviews

About Preferred Patron Loyalty

Preferred Patron Loyalty Program: Comprehensive Customer Engagement and Loyalty Solutions Experience the power of Preferred Patron Loyalty, a comprehensive customer engagement and loyalty program designed for businesses of all...

4.8
4.8

Browse Preferred Patron Loyalty Reviews

Fabricio
Fabricio

Reviewed on 20/05/2018

Excellent software

Pros

What I like about this program is its low price, it is very powerful and easy to use, it allows you to do SMS campaigns and we benefit in sales.

Cons

I am very grateful to this program has helped me to raise my sales, the only thing I can criticize is that my clients have told me that on occasion is slow the program.

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Good News! Our techs were able to identify your modem simply needed a reboot. Modems can sometimes get fouled up and experience less than satisfactory WiFi performance. A reboot often resets it back to normal operation. If the problem persists, we suggest you contact your Internet provider.

Replied 28/05/2018
Melody
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 14/02/2024

Customized for our use.

It has been absolutely wonderful. Best customer service of anyone we work with. The program rarely has any problems or glitches. Runs very smoothly. I would love for it to work with Salesforce as an api.

Pros

The fact that they worked with me to customize the program to work with our free clothing program at the charity. Instead of earning points we are able to give our families points and the can then use the to shop for clothing. Each point equals a dollar so we can also quantify the value to our families. This is really backward for a loyalty program but it was exacly what I was looking forward and the made it happen. The absolute best thing is the customer support they have. [sensitive content hidden] is fantastic and responds within minutes, solves the problems and allows us to continue serving our clients.

Cons

I think some of the reports are difficult but that may be because we are using it in a way that is not the way the program was desgined.

Gail

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

Review2024

Pros

Easy to navigate and helpful staff. Always good to walk me through my learning and questions

Cons

I feel there is more available that we are not utilizing and knowing more of what all the features are would be nice.

Top Preferred Patron Loyalty Alternatives

Reviewed on 16/02/2024

Very reputable Company

My overall experience with Preferred Patron has been exceptional. Their Customer Service Rep is [sensitive content hidden] . [sensitive content hidden] has always been my go-to person if I have a question or need help making changes in the program. He is pleasant to deal with and efficient at what he does. [sensitive content hidden] is a great asset to Preferred Patron.

Pros

I have used Preferred Patron for my Loyalty Rewards program since October 2017. It is a great system and a program that I use every day. The program is easy to use and explain to customers. I cannot say enough good things about the program and the company.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. Preferred Patron has provided everything I can expect from them and the software.

Jim
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 14/02/2024

Great Program!

I really like Preferred Patron. Their support team is quick and helpful, making every interaction positive. The Loyalty program has boosted my business a lot. I recommend it to any business needing customer engagement solutions.

Pros

Preferred Patron is easy to use for me and my customers. It lets me reach customers through texts and emails with different deals. Customer service is great, and my account rep always helps fast. Managing customers is easy now.

Cons

None – I love using it, customer support is awesome.

Tammy

Reviewed on 02/12/2023

PPL REVIEW

We feel the PPL program helped build our business in a matter of just a few years which enable us to be able to retire and that is why we are closing down the app.

Pros

The ease of usage for management and for our customers is really what sets PPL apart. The customer service is excellent as well.

Cons

The tablets were the only problem we encountered but customer service was very prompt to get new ones to us asap.

Ryan
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 17/02/2024

Great Loyalty Software

We have been using the software for over 5 years now and look forward to using Preferred Patron to manage our loyalty moving forward.

Pros

Great API that allows us to use the software with multiple different companies. Everyone has always been helpful and ensures that we are loyalty program is successful.

Cons

None. Our staff and customers love our rewards program.

Paula

Reviewed on 29/12/2023

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

I’ve been a Preferred Patron Customer for over a decade. They’ve always provided me with excellent service. They’re professional, efficient, courteous and accommodating.

Cons

I wish it integrated with Clover POS, but have found a work around

Robert
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 13/02/2024

Preferred Patron Loyalty

Very Happy, I will be integrating our other main reservation system with this program. looking forward to doing this.

Pros

Customer support is incredible, And helping setup was very easy; although there are so many things you can use it for, we still have not made full use of the program.

Cons

I would say, in general, with any complex program, there are many things that you can use this program, so needed to decide what parts of the program are needed and prioritize them.

Brian
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 16/04/2024

Works great for my business

Pros

Customers love the loyalty program, works great for my business

Cons

Nothing as of now it's great. I love the program

Donna
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 27/04/2018

This is a very user friendly and effective software to help keep track of our clients

To be able to keep track of our clients on the last time they have been in our office

Pros

I like the verifying e mail toggle to make sure that the clients have given us a good email address.

Cons

the birthday and miss you points we have set up does not always work. I have to make sure I click the correct points in 2 different places to make sure that the points take effect

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hello Donna. Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear, after a solid 2.5 years on our system, that it continues to demonstrate value to your business.

Good News! I was able to quickly identify the problem you are experiencing with automatic point credits and applied the necessary changes to your account to make all that work!

Going forward, any point credits associated to any of your campaigns will automatically deposit to the members accounts!

(This was simply as setup parameter not being enabled on Birthday, Anniversary and Miss You campaigns in your account.)

The Preferred Patron Staff

Replied 30/04/2018
Jeff

Reviewed on 02/09/2020

A “must-have” for every retail store

Our loyalty program has been one of the biggest factors in the growth of our new retail store. Now with COVID, we were closed for over a month. Being able to communicate with our loyalty members allowed us to do thousand of dollars in sales while closed that wouldn’t have happened otherwise. We consider this program a required cost of doing business, and one that more than pays for itself.

Pros

Ability to automate marketing and rewards. Ability to easily sign up and regularly communicate with customers.

Cons

Would love to be able to edit and send marketing emails from my iPad! I rarely use my laptop anymore so this would definitely help better manage my time. Also the ability to schedule multiple marketing emails at a time would be helpful.

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Thank you Jeff. We appreciate your feedback. We are actively enhancing the capabilities of our iPad compatible tools and will keep you posted on that. Regarding being able to schedule multiple marketing emails, this capability does exist today. Your account representative will contact you show you how to accomplish that! Thank you again.

Replied 18/09/2020
Kevin
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 13/04/2018

The Preferred Patron team are professional, knowledgable and very helpful.

questions are short and sweet!

Pros

The Preferred Patron Loyalty products allows any size business to cost effectively implement a Reward Program to both keep and increase their customers' loyalty. The product is very flexible and can be easily customized to meet any corporate needs. The product also provides extensive reporting features to help you track your Reward Members' activity and the responsiveness of any specific campaigns. Great customer support team!

Cons

Although the inital setup of our "Leone Luxury Rewards Program" was complicated given the various reward tiers and associated bonus offers, the customer support team at Preferred Patron were extremely helpful, knowledgable and responsive.

lori

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

Working with Preferred Patron has been easy and very beneficial to our clients who love...

My clients love earning points and getting services for free

Pros

its easy to keep track of services of each client as well as how often they come. Keeping track of clients that haven't been here in a while is also a very useful tool in keeping in touch and reminding them that you are here

Cons

not useable on a mac. It would be much easier if i could access the software from any computer I have. Also sometimes it gets confusing as to where to go to access the different tasks that can be done using the system

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hi Lori. Just wanted to let you know, we now have a 100% cloud/web interface that will work nice on your Mac or any computer you have access to!

Replied 04/05/2021
Carlo
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Reviewed on 08/05/2019

Best in the Market!!

We were struggling to find a cost effective way to distribute promotions without incurring excessive advertising costs. We can now offer our customers controlled promotions at different levels based on data that's being collected from our customers without any extra effort from us. Our customers are doing the work for us and bringing the data to us... The software does the rest!!!

Pros

The software is many levels deep and is easy to use at every level. Whether you're an end user, cashier or system administrator you have easy access to the all the information you need. In addition to this if there are ever any problems you need only call and the friendly staff at Preferred Patron will always come through with a fast and effective solution.

Our business has grown as a direct result of this software and we have seen an immediate return on our investment. We can now cater better to our loyal customers with customized promotions that make them feel unique to our business. I would strongly recommend this software to anyone looking to improve their customers experience!!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We are very happy.

Meagan
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

Tourmax's Review for Preferred Patron

We enjoy the system and features and are 100% pleased we chose Preferred Patron!
Also, customer service is a huge deal to us & anytime that I need assistance with ANYTHING I can communicate via email and get a very timely response and step by step help. That to me is huge! Someone who wants to make sure that I am well taken care of and can understand the system better.

Pros

This system is a very user friendly system to handle our needs for our clients and the Rewards Program that we offer to our clients. We keep it pretty basic for our program/needs but I know the system has so many great capabilities to reach our clients.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative! We are happy!

Abigail

Reviewed on 16/02/2011

University of Wyoming Athletics Student Rewards Program

This program has been great for our rewards program for our athletics events. We have seen a great increase in our student attendance and accredit that to our rewards program. This wouldn't be possible without use of Preferred Market Solutions. It has been a great product and very easy to use. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Pros

We were looking for a program to fit our unique plan to reward our students for attending our athletics events. We wanted to reward our students with a points program that would allow them to redeem their points as a gift card at a local sponsor that sells University of Wyoming merchandise.

Preferred Market Solutions was very helpful in setting up the program and making sure it it went off without a hitch. We had little knowledge on what we were doing prior to working with them and have had no problems with our Rewards Program. We are able to print off reports, change point values depending on the event and prevent students from swiping their card more than once at each event. Each of our student workers have been able to work with the program and it is essentially fool-proof as nothing can be done that can't be fixed. It is a great program and has been perfect for our needs!

Cons

We haven't had any problems with the product.

Carla

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

Superb!

Pros

We are beginning to use it. The enrollment process and configuration have been easy and tailored to our needs. My best compliment so far is our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. We are also thankful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who was our initial point of contact and presented the program to us.

We work at a very fast pace and needed to launch this program in a very short period of time. From day 1, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] worked with us with an extremely tight timeline and made all the processes run smoothly. He is knowledgeable, professional, kind, easy to work with, skilled, and offers the best customer service we have experienced in a long time.

We cannot thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT]enough for his incredible work and support to us. We look forward to continue working with him!

Cons

None so far. Everything has been great so far.

Anna
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 16/04/2024

Amazing Loyalty Porgram

This has been a great experience all around. The customer support has been amazing and the set up was a breeze. Highly recommend.

Pros

Super easy to use and very user friendly - very easy to set up and great customer support

Cons

The only con would be that I wish I started using this software sooner.

Gerald

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Sure glad I went with this company!

Pros

Great value for the dollar, start to finish customer reps. have been very available always to help us out. We just use a basic program but it is SO customizable! Just using it in our basic way it is a big improvement over our previous program. I looked at 3 other companies and as I said glad we went with Preferred Patron!

Cons

The only thing I could think of that would have helped would be better local customer recognition. Your program is you own very customizable and easy to monitor and improve. For the small amount of effort I have put into this it has delivered.
Also maybe more POS might be nice to see more examples by business type.

Giles

Reviewed on 27/02/2024

Powerful and flexible loyalty and reward platform

Excellent experience to date from a technology and support stand point.

Pros

Highly flexible and configurable platform with ease of integration through powerful API. Customer focussed support and account team willing to go the extra mile. We have integrated the platform for multiple clients and it has been well received.

Cons

None to report with the platform and from our clients

Heidi

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

We switched to Preferred Patron for the cost savings initially.

Pros

We are pleased with the ease of use. The response time from Customer Service is exceptional. The online Customer Portal seems to be a hit with our clients

Cons

We wish there was an integration between this program and our POS system so that managing our clients rewards was not a manual process.

Richard

Reviewed on 20/07/2009

Quality Program Creates Increased Sales

Establishing customer loyalty has always been a struggle. Problem solved! This program has enabled us to achieve substantial results. Patronflex has created excitement with our customers providing increased sales and is the tool for future promotions and continued success. The support after the purchase has been awesome and I can't wait to see the new features that will be added in the future.

Pros

We are currently using the customer loyalty program and gift cards. This program has helped rejuvenate our customer base. Staying in touch with our customers by using the automated e-mails in itself has created excitement. It helps us prove that we are all about customer service. Being able to have immediate access to the detailed reports concerning our "in process promotions" enables us to plan future promotions that will produce increased sales.

Cons

Patronflex being our first and only customer loyalty program has surpassed all of our expectations which creates a problem in trying to determine a "con" about this program.

Sandra

Reviewed on 21/03/2013

Great product that makes a difference!

We would highly recommend Preferred Patron to companies looking for an uncomplicated and impressive way to distinguish themselves from their competitors. Customers love getting points and our personalized email so it really assists with relationship development. Its powerful back office tools make it a helpful way to track customers' spending patterns.

Pros

We are so glad we found Preferred Patron! It has allowed us to bring something unique to our market and has already helped us increase sales. Not only is the software straightforward and easy to use, the support staff has been wonderful! Friendly, enthusiastic, responsible, knowledgable and patient (I needed the patient part!) The Rewards Cards themselves look fantastic - very high quality.

Cons

We really are happy with Preferred Patron. All issues are quickly and thoroughly addressed.

Jonathan

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Great company to work with!!

Preferred Patron has been a great company to work with. We have been using them for over a year now and they have been a pleasure. Initial set up was a breeze with all the support they give. They have always been there to answer any questions and help solve any problems that may occur. Once our customers understood how our points program works, we have seen a great return in business. Preferred has been key in helping us retain customers. We are a car dealership and have always struggled with getting the return business for the service department after the sale. Having the rewards program helped show our customers the value in returning to our service department. I have to give Preferred a big thank you for all the help and ideas they have provided us with . If you are looking for a rewards program for your business then I highly recommend you give Brett a call at Preferred Patron.