About InSync Healthcare Solutions

Enhance patient care with InSync's fully integrated, easy-to-use, cloud-based healthcare IT solutions configured specifically to your practice and workflows. EHR, practice management, medical billing, telemedicine, e-prescribing...

Browse InSync Healthcare Solutions Reviews

Immanuel R.

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Well Designed EMR Solution

Great experience overall (except for sales process) After the sales process all of people we worked with were professional and helpful. Jenn really helped us to mold the software to our specific needs and workflows, really a great experience.

Pros

InSync is a well thought out and designed EMR product. The interface is intuitive and designed to streamline workflows. The things used daily are easily customized per user to make each persons workflow even easier. The implementation and support teams are excellent, really able to help you and guide you through the product with any questions you may have.

Cons

Software is sometimes slow to respond. The sales process could have been better, more clear on our expenses.

Reasons for Choosing InSync Healthcare Solutions

We needed a much more robust EHR with an ease of consistent charting across all clinicians, reporting capabilities, the ability to easily track patient progress, and the ability to have more secure roles and permissions. InSync has provided us with a great solution.

Practice Fusion

Reasons for Switching to InSync Healthcare Solutions

InSync offered the most comprehensive solution for our behavioral health practice.
Brenda W.

Reviewed on 24/06/2021

inSync won us over

I still believe that we made the right choice in switching to this product. There have been some wonky adjustments and features that I miss with our old system but overall, this is 1000% better:)

Pros

I love that there is so much care and attention put into implementation and training!

Cons

-I wish this system came with the ability to live-chat (instant message) with the rest of the staff.
-I also miss not being able to email unlimited statements for free to clients.
-I have not found a quick/simple way to resend a telehealth link (by receptionist) to a client if they can't find their previously sent link.

athenaOne

Reasons for Choosing InSync Healthcare Solutions

We needed more/better features.

SimplePractice

Reasons for Switching to InSync Healthcare Solutions

Cost and ability to have a separate contract for our billing add-on (RCM)
Lindsay C.

Reviewed on 29/07/2020

Psychology and Counseling Center - Insync Review: Billing and Scheduling

While the beginning parts were rocky, overall, our office is very happy with the program. We have seen an improvement in workflow as well as in revenue.

Pros

The product makes workflow easy and provides accurate information for the user quickly and clearly. There are a lot of little things that Insync's product provides that make it easier to function.
Billing: Having a large billing team is wonderful. The billing team is able to get claims out quickly and properly.
Communication: The communication between IT, service, and billing department and the client is outstanding. It enables our office to troubleshoot small and large issues in a timely manner and creates a more smooth and profitable outcome for our business and providers.

Cons

The initial learning curve with the product was extremely difficult. We had great assistance from the onboarding team; however, due to all of the 'bells and whistles" it made it quite difficult to learn.
Eligibility: Our office pays for Eligibility which is great because it shows us real time if the patient's insurance is active. Unfortunately, benefits for mental health are not shown on this portal. It would be wonderful if our office and other mental health offices had access to this information as it would save hours of time for the office as we still have to verify benefits for new patients who come in and existing patients who have insurance changes.

Top InSync Healthcare Solutions Alternatives

Joshua B.

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

Review of inSync

Since we began looking for a new system, I have been impressed with inSync. Since we signed an agreement with them to use their system, their implementation has been fantastic. They have been responsive to our needs, adapting to our workflows, and their training to our staff has been excellent.

Pros

Support, Implementation Team, Customization of workflows, Ease of use, Compliance of the systems, Speed of the system, Updates

Cons

We have not discovered anything we do not like about the software.

Reasons for Choosing InSync Healthcare Solutions

We have only switched out our Mental Health Department to inSync, as athena is not built for Mental Health.

athenaOne

Reasons for Switching to InSync Healthcare Solutions

They listened to our needs and adapted to our workflows. Since implementation, they have only solidified our decision to join them. The implementation team has been a pleasure to work with.
Jeanne R.

Reviewed on 30/06/2020

InSync

Our overall experience has been great. From the trainer who came out to go over the software with our admin team and our providers to our continued support with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (we are sad to let him go and move on to the support team, but we get it :) Everyone has been really responsive, helpful and fun to work with. Our timing could not have been better moving to InSync as we finished training on March 12th and closed the clinic on March 18th due to COVID-19...moving us to 100% Telehealth right when it was crucial.

Pros

I think that the software is really intuitive and easy to use. You can search for what you need or process items in several ways, so you are not locked in to just one path of access. If I cannot figure out what I need there is always the University that I can search for helpful answers.

Cons

I am not having any dislikes at the moment, although our billing folks have said that it is a bit more cumbersome to use than our previous system. Part of this is learning the software and all that it can do for us. We have asked for some enhancements, so hopefully that will help if they can be implemented.

Sally H.

Reviewed on 06/04/2021

Insync software review

The trainers were good [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They were knowledgeable and helpful. Overall experience was more time consuming than I thought it would be. I think I will come to like it more when I become more familiar with all its features and where to find everything.

Pros

I like the functions/all of the software’s capabilities. I like having quick access to my assessments for clients. I like it’s ability to send and receive paperwork from clients through the portal. I like the dashboard items. I like the drop down options. I like it’s ability to personalize it to what I need for my company.

Cons

Integration from my previous electronic health record was very time consuming. I felt like it was difficult to learn and remember all of its functions and where to find everything. Although I think they were necessary to learn and practice using the software, I did not like all of the meetings and how long it took to get going.

Tammy K.

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

Administrator review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been instrumental and patient with the building, execution and follow up with the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] wanted to ensure that the software meet our needs and has exceeded that expectation. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was courteous, patient and professional during the entire the process. In addition our two trainers that came on-site to train staff were equally knowledgeable, patient and amenable to our staff and we are thankful for the role they played in getting us off the ground.

Pros

The flow of encounters was tailored to our agency workflow. The use of our current documents to make the transition easier for our therapists and the ability to schedule in the system and create to do reminders so items are not forgotten or lost.

Cons

I didn't find any cons with the system as of yet

Melissa C.

Reviewed on 21/04/2021

Switching Softwares

From the very start everyone has been very helpful and friendly. From the sales rep down to the customer service. Everyone has been great. Our implementation specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was most impressive. He was quick to answer any questions we had within the same day most times, if not by the next day. Always willing to have a quick phone call or zoom meeting to help walk us through any issues as well.

Pros

I really appreciate all of the built-in capabilities like Eligibility checks and viewing rejections with easy ways to correct and resubmit billing.

Cons

There are a lot of tedious steps to create one item, but I understand why. For example when adding a CPT code, it needs to be added in several locations before it can function properly.

Alvin M.

Reviewed on 19/09/2021

A step up from TherapyNotes

In the four months leading up to transitioning from TherapyNotes to InSync, I have probably interacted with 10 different staff at InSync--all of whom have been remarkably knowledgeable, helpful and responsive. A special shout-out to Implementation Specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was the primary person helping to configure the software and prepare us to "Go Live" with it on 8/17/21--i.e., the date we stopped using TherapyNotes and began using InSync.

Pros

When our private practice out-grew TherapyNotes, InSync was the "next level" practice management and revenue cycle management management system that we chose to effectively manage a staff of 17 therapists and 3 administrative support at four locations with annual revenues increasing from $800k to a projected $1.2M by year's end.

Cons

The impressive functionality and customization of the software can be a bit overwhelming when configuring to meet the specific needs of your particular practice/organization.

Amy T.

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

Medical transcriptionist thinks InSync doesn't look great, but works pretty well

Pros

Once you learn the software, it works pretty well for our office. It's a good fit for a small office. A lot of the features are customizable to fit the practice.

Cons

It's not a very visually appealing software. Some of the icons and things aren't intuitive. There are certain things that you can't edit unless you're in an Encounter (like Health Maintenance), so if you want to add a Colonoscopy or Mammogram date or something, you have to wait until you're actually having an office visit, not just during a phone call. However, you can edit the History portion outside of Encounters, which is useful.

Penny N.

Reviewed on 03/09/2021

We love our InSync Team

The team has been amazing from the demo to the training and our implementation specialist. We love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I can't say enough that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is my hero in dealing with transitioning our data over.

Pros

We love that we were able to customize to meet our needs while also utilizing the InSync features that will decrease the time our Clinicians spend documenting, freeing up more time to serve our community.

Cons

So far, remembering how to do everything! I feel at a disadvantage leading our team because I am still learning.

Tammie T.

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

Implementation

My overall experience with InSync has been very good. I wish we had switched over months ago.

Pros

I really like the functionality of the software, it is easy to use and easily accessible in our changing work environments.
The implementation representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was willing to help talk us through many areas.
Our trainer was also great.

Cons

The work of implementation is my least favorite part of this software. Getting all of our data switched over from our old system has been trying.

Cynthia M.

Reviewed on 07/03/2019

Great Software-Wonderful Customer Service

My experience has been wonderful. When a question was sent regarding difficulty with a component of the software, it was answered and addressed in an efficient manner. The one time that I had to wait for support to correct an issue, I received a phone call that provided me with a reasonable target date for completion. It was completed during that time. The information that we provided to build the system was incorporated into the manner that we requested. The implementation specialist was beyond helpful. She answered all of our questions in an effective manner. She provided me training that would allow me to be as independent as possible, in regards to making changes in the system when we transitioned to support. The trainer was beyond patient with my staff and I watched her explained things again and again in as many different ways, until my staff could grasp the information. She never lost her patience or her professionalism.

Pros

It allows for quick, accurate documentation. Easy to track completed and incomplete documentation. The software was adapted to meet the needs of our specific facility and we were not forced to make the agency's needs fit what the software was capable of doing. All of the information is connected to a visit from documentation to billing.

Cons

When in documentation manager I would like to be able to move a document to another file in a more efficient manner.

Margaret B.

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

Did not choose the system, but very involved in it's implementation process.

Painful and rocky at first with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but much smoother after transition to [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Pros

The ability to create and tailor the system into exactly how you want it to be for your individual needs and practice.

Cons

Setup was absolutely awful and a waste of time and resources when our account was assigned to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Luckily we were passed off to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] after launching and was amazing at helping us fix everything and teaching us how to set up, alter, and use the system. I would have preferred to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] initially and to have everything set up and constructed the right way the first time around.

Shelly D.

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

Best option

I felt that the company representatives cared about making the product fit our company, not just us learning the product. The implementation specialist was awesome and our trainer was fabulous!

Pros

Insync is the best choice in EHR software. Our company has used 3 other systems prior to switching over to Insync and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner!

Cons

The cost to set it up is quite high for a smaller company like ours and it was a difficult start to our implementation process due to staffing. The problems were quickly resolved.

SimplePractice

Reasons for Choosing InSync Healthcare Solutions

We had far too many problems with the other company!

Reasons for Switching to InSync Healthcare Solutions

We chose this product over the other ones for its flexibility, continual enhancements, purchase over lease and customer care.
Frank G.

Reviewed on 18/08/2021

Tidewater Psychotherapy Satisfaction

The program has allowed us to decrease time spent charting pertinent information as customizing check boxes prior to full launch made charting more logical.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and those who have used other Windows based systems found this easy to use.

Cons

Medical providers struggled a bit with writing lab orders but is was more the skill level of the user.

Kristin D.

Reviewed on 16/03/2021

Quality product and excellent implementation process

I highly recommend the product and implementation team.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was knowledgeable, accommodating, thorough and very friendly.

Her positive positive attitude helped reduce sense of anxiety and overwhelm throughout the process. She made herself very available and often went above and beyond with her customer service!

Pros

The ability to customize to our individual practice and for each provider needs
Modern software for EHR options available
Zoom integration
Patient Portal ease of use
Continued upgrades available

Cons

price
The many features at times feel unorganized

Linda B.

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Use and software review

Outstanding !

Pros

I love the fact that this program is web based and a server was not required to use the software. We utilized the whole package, EHM, billing, collecting and added credentialing. Each portion of the software is easy to navigate through and even better if there’s an issue, customer support is amazing.

Cons

When we went through the set up of the company it would have been nice to get an overview of the tiers of usage and better establish the tiers based on our agency. We were able to reconfigure as needed, but it would have been nice to start off with it all set up the way we wanted it to be.

Deanna J.

Reviewed on 14/07/2021

review from Georgia Outreach LLC

Great experience during training all questions where answered or responded to within a day or so

Pros

its easy to access the patient have better access to their appointments or medical requests

Cons

the to do and message notification has been turned off

Jessica M.

Reviewed on 03/09/2021

Billing

We have had some bumps along the way, but currently we are working with a FANTASTIC account manager who has made our lives here so much easier. He is friendly, attentive, trustworthy and looks at the big picture of our practice. Overall, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a wonderful addition to our team and it is a pleasure working with him.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ability to look at financials/payments

Cons

The reports are NOT user friendly. Every report we run is different when trying to obtain the same information. Easier is better!!

Mary G.

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

Awesome implementation process and specialist!!

Overall experience has been great. It solves the problem of having a "one stop" shop for scheduling, documenting, storing, and keeping insurance information on our clients.

Pros

Everything is housed in one program: billing, documentation, schedule, forms.

Cons

Remembering how to change or edit things as an admin is extensive. Perhaps having a manual to give new customers may help this process.

Jessica W.

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

Goodbye VALANT!!! Hello INSYNC!!!!!

Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Our questions were answered promptly and our issues were resolved almost immediately. The support team has always been available to assist us as we learn to navigate INSYNC. The best part???? No more "work-arounds"!!!!!! We have developed this software to fit our needs and it is wonderful!!!

Pros

Love the ability to configure and customize everything to meet our daily needs Clinical side as well as Administrative side. Our Implementation team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so understanding and patient with us when it came to adjusting and customizing everything during and after our "Go-Live".

Cons

Sooooo many ways to do everything! It is hard to pick the easiest route when they are all soooooo simple!

Carrie S.

Reviewed on 01/03/2021

Love the software, not so much the implementation phase

So far, it has mostly been positive. We love the software. However, we were frustrated with implementation. The time commitment was way more than originally predicted. This was cumbersome and very frustrating. Communication wasn't great either.

Pros

Flexibility! This is so flexible that we can get just what we need for our practice. If it doesn't already do it, they are willing to create features that will help us and others.

Cons

Because this product is so flexible, it was very cumbersome to get it started because EVERYTHING was individualized to meet our needs. This required many meetings and feedback to get things set-up and working correctly.
There are still some very important features that they do not have. For example, patients can't pay via credit card on the portal because we have multiple providers in our office that are all separate contractors.

Gabriel G.

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

InSync End of Implementation Review

Overall very happy with the totality of the product. Need more time, which I don't have, to make it completely my own.

Pros

Combined electronic medical record and practice management products, almost endless options for customization.

Cons

Some of the customization tools feel a bit like they are in beta testing, not completely user ready. Online experience can suffer from occasional speed issues.

ENT-Cloud

Reasons for Switching to InSync Healthcare Solutions

Greater customization capabilities and greater breadth of features than WRS.
Chadwin A.

Reviewed on 02/08/2016

A product that brings our practice into the EMR revolution

Pros

What our organization found best about this product and vendor was the excellent customer service that we were given, and the custom tailored services that gave our organization the tools we needed to run, and manage our clinical practice. InSync solutions made our transition smooth and easy because we were able to customize the system to requirements we needed to fulfill as set by external regulatory bodies and federal government compliance with CMS.

Cons

What I liked least about the product was the scheduler setup configuration tool primarily because the lag time experienced while trying to access this feature within the system.