monday.com Reviews

Visit Website

About monday.com

monday.com is an award-winning work and project management platform that helps teams of all sizes plan, prioritize, manage, and execute their work more effectively. The platform offers solutions for a wide range of use-cases...

Browse monday.com Reviews

4,793 of 4,793 reviews
Nicole
Nicole
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 03/04/2024

Monday.com review

Great experience, easy to set up and intuitive to use.

Pros

Great tool for project management, easy and intuitive.

Cons

It can take time to get used to all features.

Jira

Basecamp
Heidi
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 06/05/2024

Fairly robust and easy to use event management that is affordable

The software contained 90% of what we need as standard options and the customization was fairly intuitive and easy to use. The few items that weren't available aren't the most common so understandable why we needed to create customized work arounds, but we were able to. This allowed us to use this software for the complete event,

Pros

Nice collection of options in many areas to help with nearly 100% of off-site event management.
Customizable areas to aid in specific multi-site and time panels.
Nice management of attendees.

Cons

Not as many options for full event management as we need, but with the customizable options, we can make it work for those few things that aren't standard.

Cvent Event Management

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

It was recommended by another friend in the same field as something they used for their last event. Many of the options we did not have in Cvent were available in Monday.com so we decided to try it.
Anne

Reviewed on 01/05/2024

Monday.com User

Overall, I like the ability to assign tasks to other team members and see the status of each engagement in one place.

Pros

The ability to customize the information to include on the different boards.

Cons

The inability to set up daily feeds from other systems.

Top monday.com Alternatives

Jolene
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 26/01/2024

Tracked Goals, Projects, Timelines and more

I loved it. I'd use it again in a heart beat

Pros

It's intuitive, easy to use and pretty simple to set up. I like that I can track in a variety of ways, but it's also not complicated to figure out how to set up a project. I tracked daily tasks, one-time projects, event planning, and much more.

Cons

They do not offer HIPAA compliance for us, so we had to be careful what we included on the project if there was a reference to something confidential. Staff were also able to see everyone else's board, so security settings were not robust as other products we used.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

it's a better product, even though it cost a us a monthly fee. At some nonprofits, it can be free, which is awesome.

Lisa

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Getting used to it!

Although I had some reservations at first, changing our task management software to Monday.com has proven to be beneficial to my small business. When we first transitioned to the new software, I was a bit overwhelmed by all of the options suddenly available! It took me some time to customize the system to best meet our needs but, after 6 months, its working quite well. Pleased, would recommend!

Pros

I really like the task management features. It offers a variety of options for tracking workflow, time, and expense. Weve been using Monday.com for over 6 months now and im still discovering features!

Cons

The interface is a bit cluttered and takes some getting used to the rather odd and non-intuitive layout. Overwhelming implementation with little support.

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

MDC makes your daily project management easier

Overall experience is good because it has a lot of features that kind of allows us to find all the information that we need regarding projects in one place. be it the tracking , movement of project and planning the delivery.

Pros

Project Planning, Scheduling and tracking for each members of the team. allows me to navigate through and identify the workload and capacity of the team.

Cons

Lot of features so it takes a lot of time just to put in all the information manually regarding projects in the tool.

Rakesk
Rakesk

Reviewed on 30/04/2024

Great Multiple Projects Planning and Easy to Manipulate.

Excellent collaboration and easy to manage various projects employees activities and also easy to handle project tasks and scheduling.

Pros

Invoicing and the billing capabilities with this tool are helpful and to create accurate project data reports and easy on workflow management i like the tool functionalities.

Cons

Simple on first configuration of features and no much training on this and nothing to dislike.

• Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

Makes it easy to track tasks, deadlines and time spent on each task

Pros

I like the amount of plugins you can use in monday.com. There are several free to use plugins, that would help to make your boards better.

Cons

There is no feature for a status to move to a different status based on time or date. Currently statuses should be manually moved by people, which is good. But sometimes it is nice to have statuses that automatically reset to PAUSE status or something like that at a given time.

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

Task Control with Monday

Very friendly and easy to use, it allows you to keep a history of all the activities that are related to a task

Pros

How easy it is to manage tasks, it seems like you were updating an Excel sheet, being able to import the tasks.

Cons

That you sometimes get lost between tasks, because the tasks move very quickly with the cursor, you can move an activity from one task to another without realizing it

• Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 07/04/2024

Monday for everyday it’s great

Pros

It’s really a friendly platform easy to use

Cons

The price it’s no cheap but it’s according the services

Karen

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Pros

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

Cons

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

Microsoft 365, Wrike and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Wrike was an ok tool for what we were trying to do, but seemed a bit more cumbersome to use and set-up our pull plans, which require a milestone, objectives and tactical plans.

Wrike

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday seemed like a tool that could allow for multiple workspaces, creation of templates and was a tool that was not only easy to manage my team with, but was also able to give me the visibility I needed into what my team was working on without a lot of hassle to implement.

Reviewed on 05/09/2021

Right Performance and user friendly CRM Tool

Monday.com is an helpful CRM tool, I find it very useful because of its user friendliness, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.
They do allow a 14 days trail with no credit card required to test the useful functionalities of monday.com
Since it is web based it is easy to use I said lightweight app page.

Pros

Monday.com helps team members to analyze task quickly that they need to work on, workflows are based on the collaborative needs across department such as IT management and administrator team to ensures the stage gates are rightly set for an efficient collaboration.
The inbuilt Project management tool can adopt the kaban or gantt chart style for those who love project updates on those charts, Especially useful for users who are used to the traditional type of Project management functionality, and the updates bar in real time.
The interface is very neat and colorful, there are multiple widgets and apps that we can add in to the page.
The best feature that I like is the ease of use to set up a project dashboard and to add the workflow for the communication and notification with tasks that are needed for the project.

Cons

Monday.com have to bring back their phone support which got stopped due to the pandemic.
Non registered users cannot see any data or reports even in view only mode, so managing users info has no value with out getting them registered on monday.com.
Have limited software integrations such as slack and even few certain exchange emails.

Nils

Reviewed on 18/03/2022

No more spreadsheets!

Monday.com gives us the freedom to build online tools to manage all daily tasks in our business. The versatility makes it our weapon of choice.

Pros

Monday.com is like a customizable spreadsheet in the cloud. It's easy to build any project management sheet you need. Projects to work on, time tracking, internal training, you name it. Just add the column (like status, text, numbers, formulas, assigned people, etc.) and create groups that make sense to you. Automations save a lot of time doing repetitive project management tasks.

Cons

Subitems are still relatively new, so not all features are working properly yet. New features are being released often, but now I have to use regular items to keep track of time spent per employee.

Teamwork.com, Teamleader, Basecamp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

When the team was growing, more and more problems arose when using Excel sheets, like duplicates, old files and a lot of time and effort to keep it look clean. Monday.com gives a more visual experience and drag and drop prevents data from being misplaced.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

It feels more like the style we were familiair with, but without many of the downsides.
Melissa
Melissa

Reviewed on 18/05/2022

A huge assistance in keeping us on track with our job

As a group, we're making use of Monday.com. I had no idea what to anticipate, but I was pleasantly surprised right away. You should use this program if you want your team to be able to communicate and keep tabs on their progress. You may set up a "dashboard" for each project, assign individuals to each job, set a due date, and so forth.

Pros

Our company made use of Monday.com. I've had a wonderful time with monday.com. Personal and business endeavors alike benefit from my usage of this tool. Using it, I'm able to get things done. Depending on the team's progress, each assignment might be given to one or more persons. It's the go-to tool for getting things done in general since we can do so much more with it.

Cons

When more than two persons (3+) are involved in a project, a payment plan is required. A larger crew means a higher price tag. If you know how to utilize the tool effectively, taking a plan is in your best interest monday.com.

Juliana
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 25/08/2022

Perfect organization with monday.com

I think that my team's experience with monday.com has been very positive, and it has helped me tremendously in having more organization around all my projects. It helps me break down my time into different aspects and helps me put more effort into urgent and important tasks that need to be completed during the day. monday.com has also been of great aid in providing helpful tools to make our projects as automated as possible and helping us get rid of many tasks that we used to do manually but now this tool helps us complete them in a timely manner without any issues, and as a result of that, I can focus on my projects in more depth and plan all my work for the week rapidly, as well as improving our workflow as a team and helping me sort different tasks and asign them to different members.

Pros

Monday.com is my preferred project management tool. It is a very versatile software and it provides great features that help me manage all my projects in a seamless way. I like that it is very customizable and allows me to view my projects in many different ways. Monday.com has a smart way to track progress and it is present uring every stage of a project, helping me brainstorm in the beginning stage and helping me finish all my projects successfully. I also like the fact that it has the ability to create and organize tasks, creating to-do lists and reports that help me understand and keep track of my own progress and my team's progress simulatenously, and making it easier to know what to schedule in our calendars and helping us organize our workflows better. Monday.com also has many beautiful templates that adjust to every single project and it has a wide variety of boards that let me choose how to view my project and how to view my tasks.

Cons

Monday.com is not the most user-friendly software and it shows in the beginning stages of setting everything up in the software. I personally had a hard time using it in the beginning as I felt that the platform looked too cluttered and it felt very hard to organize things to make it look like my own space. Thankfully, this software is very customizable and I was able to adjust it to my needs eventually and make it feel more like my style and my business' style, and it has improved my workflow greatly. One more thing that I don't like about monday.com is the fact that the pricing plans don't have much variety and it's quite a high price for small businesses.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Asana seemed like a great option but ultimately we ended up choosing monday.com because of the amount of tools we thought fit better for our organization.
Brandon
Brandon

Reviewed on 07/08/2023

Monday.com is great for sharing projects in real time

Because of the volume of customers we serve, monday.com is vital in maintaining order. This helps us organize our many clients' requirements and initiatives so that we may better serve them. We also find it useful for internal communication; we can simply add a tag to the name of the person we want to contact.

Pros

I really appreciate how straightforward and simple it is to use. They regularly update the site with new features and advice on how to make the most of those features. The speed and quality of their assistance to customers is unparalleled. Our organization couldn't function on a daily basis without Monday.com.

Cons

At the time, I can't think of anything I despise. Although I have been using it for a while, I continue to learn new ways in which it might benefit our business. So much is available there. In the best possible manner, it is overpowering.

Thomas

Reviewed on 03/10/2023

Spreadsheets with super powers!

Monday.com is one of the core tools our staff use and it is so heavily integrated into each department's workflow that we would struggle without it at this point. It is incredibly powerful and a fantastic organizational service for any type of information.

Pros

We absolutely love how robust Monday.com's features are and how easy they are to use. Each department utilizes Monday.com in different ways, but they all utilize Monday.com DAILY! It is one of our core work tools and without it's organization and collaboration we wouldn't be as efficient as we have become.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve for new users to Monday.com since it has so many features, integrations, and automations available to create the perfect workflow and information management system, specific to your (or your department's) needs. This has caused us to need a bit more time for onboarding new staff to give them a full overview of how their specific department uses Monday.com, but the long term benefits far outweigh the initial time investment.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

The design and features made Monday.com feel like the better product overall.
Mike
Mike
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 23/10/2023

Making Repetitive and Manual Tasks More Efficient

We had a lot of manual (repetitive) tasks that we had to manually track/update. With Monday we were able to eliminate a lot of those and allow us to onboard more people with less staff.

Pros

I really like how we can build automated emails/actions based on a variety of things (either when a date arrives, something else gets done or somethin gets updated). It really helps to still get the emails out that we want to, when we want to, without having to wait until that day and copy and past templates into Outlook. It also gives us visuals on where things stand and what the team is working on

Cons

There ALOT of options and things to choose from with the integration/automation lists. Sometimes it is hard to find exactly what you want or have it do what you want without some research. But, once you get used to looking at it differently it makes it a little easier.

Workato

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

At the time Process Street did not have the automation options that Monday did, so, it wasn't as powerful.

Process Street

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Workato is a massive project that can do even more then Monday.com, but, because of the pricing, it would only make sense to use it once we ramped up to a larger scale to get the value out of it, which we werent ready for at the time.
Gerardo
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 27/12/2023

Monday has enough features to automate and manage your support teams and CRM tickets

I would say is a good experience, mostly because the old platform didn't have all the capabilities and features of Monday, I like that we can generate workflow for every task that we want to automate, all in one dashboard.

Pros

Monday gives you access to many tools and dashboard for different tasks, what we love is the way that we can split our teams in different dashboards. Additional, in our enviroment we have differente dashboard one for each task, for example CRM tickets is one dashboard, Workhours is a different dashboard, this let us to automate and give different states to our workflows.

Cons

In many situations we want to integrate our corporate email address to CRM tickets but it doesn't work in good way, we want to be able to send email from Monday and keep that conversation inside the ticket, sometimes this is possible but many others a following email is sent to different tickets.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Hubspot was not good with automation tasks, the end customer database was not clean and had a lot of junk information and misinformation.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Previously, We had experience with monday for marketing tasks so we decided to give a change but for CRM tasks.
Jonathan
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Monday.Com Keeps Track of our Progress

My company uses Monday.com to keep track of many different projects we have going at one time - we are an events company, so we have hundreds of events in a year that each have individual processes that need to be accounted for. Monday.com has been helpful in having a broad scope of where we are at with each project. We are still ironing out the kinks to figure out what our workflow will be with this, but it is a pleasant platform to use - very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Pros

I love how you can make a board with automations so that it helps you organize. For instance, I can set a project I'm working on from "pending" to "complete" in one box, and automate it so that once I hit "complete", it moves that project to the "complete" section in a different part of the board. I also love that you can integrate it with different platforms like AirTable and Slack, which is super helpful. Overall, it does a really good job of helping you have a grand overview of where you are at with a project, and helps my team see what projects have been completed and where we still have more work to do. I also know there's a lot of great other features that I haven't learned yet that could be useful to us once we get the hang of this platform.

Cons

It's a bit complex to learn, which is frustrating at first. There's a lot of formula coding and lingo Monday.com uses that you have to learn for it to make sense. I found that having a specialist help you code your page to your liking was pretty helpful. There's also some places where we set something up but there are scenarios in which this set up might get undermined by one action that would seem logical but would throw off the board. I do wish that the program helped walk you through the process of getting your workflow set up, but I'm sure that's being worked out since they are a relatively new platform.

Kiara

Reviewed on 09/11/2022

Monday.com Is Like Having A Personal Assistant That Remembers Everything

At Modernized Mobile (MoMo), we rely on Monday.com to keep everything organized and on track. Each morning, our team checks the Monday dashboard to see which tasks need to be completed for clients such as [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Monday allows us to easily delegate tasks and monitor progress, ensuring that projects are completed efficiently and accurately. Monday also helps us communicate with clients seamlessly, allowing us to provide updates and gather feedback in real time. Overall, Monday is a crucial component of MoMo's daily operations and project management process. It allows us to consistently deliver exceptional results for our clients. Thank you Monday for helping us stay on top of it all!

Pros

One of Monday.com's top features are its customizable workflows, which allow users to tailor their boards according to their specific needs and tasks. Another standout feature is its time tracking system, allowing team members to track the time they spend on each task and project. Monday.com also offers integration options with different programs such as Google Drive and Slack, making it easy for users to share and access important files and information. And last but not least, Monday.com offers mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices, so users can stay productive even when they're on the go. These top features make Monday.com a go-to tool for teams looking to increase their productivity and efficiency.

Cons

Monday.com is a popular project management tool that allows you to track tasks and team members' progress. While it offers a user-friendly interface and helpful features like calendar integration, there are a few drawbacks to consider before committing to Monday.com. First, the pricing structure can be confusing and expensive for larger teams. Furthermore, Monday.com lacks robust support for file storage and version control, meaning that important documents may become scattered and outdated as your team continues to add new updates. Additionally, the mobile app can be glitchy and lacks some important desktop features, making it difficult for remote team members to stay on top of their tasks. Overall, Monday.com can definitely streamline your project management process, but it's worth weighing the cons before taking the plunge.

Shoaib
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

A great project management tool with great capabilities and features

We always wanted to get a project management tool that we can use for our projects and tasks management, monday.com has been great for us because that has helped us manage all our tasks and deliver on time.

Pros

I personally love the activity management and assigning tasks feature, it is simply great. Other than that time tracking feature is great which helps managers to see how much time is being spent on each task. Visualising the board in gannt chart mode is great for presentations to showcase the workload for any user.

Cons

I would say, that within each of the boards the activity log does not have many things like asana or Trello does. It is slightly more expensive than Trello which offers a free version and asana which has great UX and is highly customisable

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Recommended by new head of marketing

Trello
Laura M
Laura M
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 11/05/2023

I love using Monday for its ease of use and functionality to manage projects and tasks.

The time administration and cross-team usefulness is astonishing, the ROI my group and I get from Monday.com underpins the fetched and after that some, we've been able to extend inner efficiencies and offer assistance make strides generally commerce operations capabilities. We progress the organization of teamwork, divide issues into errands and update status so we will work together on ventures, we will communicate more proficiently utilizing Monday.com, all changes are made live and all correspondence with a ask in specific remains together, dispenses with pointless emails, and permits our whole group to see everything related to numerous ventures in one space.

Pros

Monday.com is always helping to enhance your productivity, the general functionality is amazing, and being able to write updates for each specific job so rapidly makes project management easy, rather than frustrating. What I like best is the organization; prior to implementing this software, all requests were sent via email, making it difficult to keep track of the workload; with Monday.com, my entire team can see what is in the file and know where each request, project in general, and each specific task is.

Cons

Some of the time, because it is as well total, it can be troublesome to get it each usefulness, on the other hand, I would like to download numerous of the illustrations or send out them to powerpoint/excel so that I can effortlessly share them with other representatives who don't utilize Monday.com. I would energize designers to proceed to center on the client involvement and put the client at the center of their functionality, I wish the reaction time to induce bolster was much quicker, some of the time I have a issue that hinders the workflow of our group and it won't be settled until the following few days, in the event that there was an choice to chat live, investigating would be speedier.

Kerry
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 26/08/2023

Excellent from a technical point of view

Monday.com has revolutionized the way my team works, earning my enthusiastic thumbs-up. The standout benefit for us is the impeccable organization it brings. Customizing boards with specific columns and colors for each project has made tracking tasks simpler and more efficient. The visual nature of the platform ensures that everyone knows exactly where things stand. Additionally, the seamless integration with other tools streamlines our workflow further. Monday.com isn't just a software; it's our productivity partner.

Pros

I've been using monday.com for our project management, and it's made a huge difference! What I love most is the visual aspect. Creating boards with colorful columns and moving tasks around feels like a game that's actually productive. It's so easy to see what's on track and what needs attention. The customizable statuses are a gem – we use them to mark tasks as "To Do," "In Progress," and "Done." This keeps everyone on the same page. Plus, the automation feature saves time. Tasks magically move to the next stage once we check off specific boxes. It's like having a virtual assistant! Monday.com has transformed the way we work, making it fun and organized.

Cons

While I find monday.com quite useful, there's one thing that bugs me: the learning curve. At first, the customization options are exciting, but they can also be overwhelming. Setting up boards and columns took time to figure out, and I wish there was a simpler onboarding process. Also, the price feels a bit steep for smaller teams. As we grow, it's becoming a bigger slice of our budget. Don't get me wrong, it's a powerful tool, but I'd appreciate more user-friendly guidance, especially when starting out.

Maria
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Reviewed on 22/11/2023

Monday.com is a game changer!

Monday.com has transformed the way I manage tasks and has elevated team productivity and collaboration. The collaboration features, automations, and integrations make it an absolute powerhouse for anyone looking to supercharge their task management. I wholeheartedly recommend Monday.com to anyone looking for a solution to streamline their workflow and boost productivity.

Pros

As a PR professional finding a tool that truly enhances task management is key! Monday.com has become a critical part of my team's workflow, making the way I organize and execute tasks simple and easy to follow with other team members and clin

Cons

There was nothing I disliked about monday.com