Bizness Apps Reviews

About Bizness Apps

Bizness Apps is a cloud-based application development solution designed for small businesses. Users can configure pre-built applications designed for food ordering, push notifications, mobile shopping carts and appointment...

Browse Bizness Apps Reviews

Patrick
Patrick
  • Industry: Internet

The Best Mobile App Builder System Out There Today

While looking to add some more services to my web business, I had gone through many different marketing products and services that I could offer to my clients. I went through everything from , social media marketing softwares, mobile website builders, and even text messaging systems. However some services were either very expensive or just didn't appeal to me as something that could help my business stand out from the local competition,

It was then that I discovered that there were white label mobile app services, which I found to be exactly what I needed to offer something different.

I had found and signed up with a few different white label app builders systems and learned each system inside and out, from the building design process, and having experience with their customer support and customer service.

In the end , it was clear to me which was the best company to go with, in regards to features, customer and sales support and pricing.

Bizness Apps had offered more great features, the most thorough tutorial system, and the quickest and most helpful and customer support service than any of the competition.

Their system is also the most user friendly for both me and my clients. It is easy to train new clients on how to use their admin section, and easy and quick to build apps from the ground up from my end.

Another thing that stood them apart was they have a very advanced program for helping it's clients resell mobile apps. They offer a ton of selling tools and selling technique tutorials that I have not seen with the competition. Some of these include, app marketing brochures, testimonial videos, marketing videos, sales presentations, and proposal forms just to name a few.

I have been with Bizness Apps since February 2013. There is a reason why I am still with them. I also have many satisfied clients that have had great results from their own mobile app marketing efforts.

Keep up the great work Bizness Apps !

Pros

Easy to use and has many great features that small businesses can use

Cons

Mobile customer admin panel not available for Android Tablets yet

Reviewed on 12/04/2017

The Golden Opportunity to Join the Multi-million Dollar Mobile Apps Industry

Coming from a telecommunications background with just basic IT knowledge and no coding skills, I thought I have no chance of going into Mobile Applications. Then I chanced upon Bizness Apps almost by accident! I had subscribed to an online business which mentioned Buziness Apps in passing. I was curious and decided to find out. Pleasant surprise! Buziness Apps has opened a new world of opportunities for me. I tested the platform as a free user for a couple of months. The ease of use was great. My greatest challenge and frustration was Graphic Design to give my Apps a great look. Then I found a relatively easy to use online Graphic Design software. After practicing and getting comfortable with the Graphic Design I decided to Register with Bizness Apps as a Reseller. The ease of use has enabled me to design several demo apps for many business in my country Ghana. The range of functionalities make it possible to design an app for practically every niche. The training documentation available on the Platform is very useful is motivated enough to master this very fascinating App Builder Platform. I am honestly amazed about the quality of support from the Support Team at Bizness Apps. For first time learners there are times when you feel you are becoming troublesome and asking stupid questions. However the responses from the Support Team end with very encouraging words that blow away your hesitation. They make you feel there are sincere about wanting to help you. And by the way with their support I finally got my first App into the App Store (CFAO Equipment Ghana). I have just seen a response to my question on how to do an Update to the Live App. Frankly I was just thinking that this particular response has delayed considering my previous experience with the Buziness Apps Support. The presto, there was the response. The software itself is always undergoing improvement reviews from what I can see. I started with what Bizness Apps now calls the Old CMS. I was mildly intimated by the new CMS update initially, but have come to enjoy its user-friendliness. Admittedly there are a few areas that require fine-tuning and I intend to point this out to the Company as my contribution to making this great software even better. I feel good about the opportunity that Buziness Apps provides because I can't see how I could have gotten into the Mobile App Development space without this great and ever-improving App Builder.

Pros

The ease of use, the Training Documentation and the Great Support.

Cons

On the WYSIWYG Editor something scrolling down pages can be challenging. Once is not sure what to click to get the screen to move downwards.
Some useful icons like Social Media icons are not immediately available at the locations where the are most needed.

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 12/01/2019

Ok

Pros

CMS is easy to use and train people on. Customer support response is efficient and basic issues usually solved quickly. Great for people just starting in the industry with a huge range of support resources available.

Cons

A bit over priced. Features and templates are becoming very dated. Bizness App packages have lost their value since recently being taken over by another company.

Top Bizness Apps Alternatives

E. Dexter
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 25/03/2017

Mobile Application Developer

To compete you have to stand out, period. Resources, customer service, blah blah blah. You can purchase that. On screen chat, and content companies can be managed with a smartphone these days. You stand out when what you offer to clients is exceptional. All mobile app platforms are not equal, I assure you. When I hear someone say they have an app I think of the basics. Can it reduce the cost to acquire customers and how exactly is this accomplished? Is the app compatible with most available mobile devices in the market? Does it offer the latest technologies and if it does what does it cost to add them? Questions like this matter even when a client doesn't think to ask them. The product should be easy to understand and familiar. Technology is only as good as you understand it.

Customers want to know is the cost to develop high, is it hard to maintain, and how is it going to make them money. It helps that the marketplaces are already installed on every phone but when you tell customers that their app will be compatible with 18,000 mobile devices, that one out of every five apps available in the marketplaces use our platform, and they will be in over 155 countries because we publish globally this is where the conversation gets interesting. Access and ability make a huge difference. Customers understand the more people the app is available to, the higher the user potential is to market to. Sending push notifications to devices that don't even have their app is next level for customers. When explained that it works like an amber alert understanding is an understatement, they get it. These entrepreneurs are now focusing on marketing and advertising when most don't have an email campaign, newsletter, press release, or use social media.

The very best I can say about mobile applications in general is, you get what you pay for. If you look at the Otreva Calculator you can see what you have to pay for. We offer 95% of what's listed but we don't charge anywhere near those costs. We understand small businesses can't part with crucial dollars and we have found a way to offer Fortune 500 perks without a Fortune 500 budget. The platform speaks for itself. Translations, enterprise features, and built in qr scanner. Nothing is perfect, I would say after working with the program for a few years now this platform offers the most across the board for developers , our clients, and the clients' they serve. Bizness Apps works its #JustSmartBusiness.

Pros

Options that separate BA from everyone else like geofencing, car finder, QR Scanner, Cpanel for clients with branding, some of the resources for marketing., translations, and the blog. The NextGenCMS has improved the overall experience. The updates bell is always interesting i look forward to the news updates. Getting started is a great resource too as well. It's great for newcomers and provides them some startup documents and resources for their clients.

Cons

When you find something you enjoy to use no matter how great it is you have to make it better. So I read everything and demo everything. I am a user of features so I certainly have some options I would like to see. A con is something that you like least. I'm pretty satisfied but features I would like to see I could use a few. I would like to see like chat support. I never want to call if I can just chat. Voice chat for gender verification if needed. The ability to call a client from the dashboard like a Skype plug-in would be nice. That would be used often.

Repetitive work design like forms could be saved. I would like to save the form I did in one app and bring it from another. I achieve this by creating a demo app with all the custom work like membership forms, employment forms, etc and just duplicate the app giving it a new customer search name for the marketplaces. This way I don't have to recreate it again from scratch. All I have to do is delete what I don't need. The app industry and business type need to be updated. I did a Fashion App and had to put it in "Sports/Entertainment/Gaming" because there was no fashion category.

Reviewed on 17/03/2017

BA best APP CMS on the market

I have been using the Bizness Apps CMS for 2.5 years and it is by the far the best app builder on the market due to the ease of use and the most powerful system on the market. I have developed a heap of apps and my customers love it. You don't need any tech or coding experience to edit the app and customers can communicate with their customers in second which have a 97% open rate from push notifications I am finding my customers spend less time doing admin and focus on their business more.
Reason I didn't give 5 stars is because everything can get better and can never rest on your lorels. There are always more features we want but hey, things can't always be done straight away. In saying that, this is by far the best app building platform on the market and their ceo and customer support are so friendly and always solve an issue I may have. Also, they are the only company I know as an app CMS where you can actually pick up the phone and call them. Every other company in this industry from what I know do not have a phone number and everything is done via chat or email which isn't ideal for many. At least with BA you can call them instantly when they are open for business.
While things may break at times, BA always fix them. It's technology.
They are always striving to get better and listen to their resellers. While not everything can get done on time due to the time it can take to get things done, they still listen to our needs and usually down the track they will develop a feature we want based on demand.
I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Pros

everything. So easy to use

Cons

Things can break at times but it's technology

Abdul Waudud
Abdul Waudud

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

Bizness Apps is the best solution for SMB App Build

It offers lots of valuable and useful features with a little price. And I will continue using Bizness Apps as long as it offers the same value.

Pros

When i start using Bizness Apps for my clients, I found it very useful, easy to use, and very easy to understand. Even a non-tech guy can build a fully-featured app within hours. Bizness Apps features are very useful for small and medium businesses. Very easy to customize the design and customize the overall app look and feel. Many Bizness Apps features like Shopping cart, reservation service, food ordering, realtor, newsletter, etc. can be integrated with other 3rd party applications. It supports in-app purchases and works with major payment gateway services. At the same time, they maintain well-documented helpdesk articles and very responsive support. They even publish your ISO apps for you and provide the final Android APK file for Playstore submission. The pricing is really negligible for all these goodies.

Cons

It's very difficult or impossible to add or build customize features in Bizness Apps and you can't integrate 3rd Party API's that are not supported by Bizness Apps.

• Industry: Think Tanks

Reviewed on 03/04/2017

Way ahead of the pack for features, development and support

Having tried and reviewed many solutions for Apps for my business, Bizness Apps came out top of the leader board in features and in support by a long shot. I feel really confident that this software is always going to work and stay ahead of the game too. They are constantly updating and improving.
Their training and support service is also very accessible, with great advice on strategies for use as well supporting any questions by phone or email.
Even on the other side of the world, they are open long enough to cover all my needs when I have any questions. If you're looking for an app solution, don't hesitate to use these guys.

Pros

Rich template of native features constantly updated.
Geographic push notifications
Ability to include web instances easily, so can be adapated to work with other features if not provided in the native features

Cons

The monthly hosting cost can be a barrier if you don't know how to make the app work for you long term.
The city wide map pin feature is a limited limited with just 3 categories.
Translation of the CMS can only be automated for some areas, otherwise has to be manually done.

Arturo
Arturo
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 20/01/2017

Best App builder in the market

Before signing up with Biznees Apps over three years ago, I did a lot of research... I'm glad I chose them. They have excellent tools that make it easy to build and publish custom apps for different industries... plus they offer outstanding customer service. If you're looking for a solution, look no more. Go with Bizness Apps!

Pros

Easy to use, excellent customer support.

Cons

Needs more features

Jimmi
Jimmi
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 03/07/2018

Makes mobile application designs fun

Pros

The templates from the different industries allows designers to be able to design almost any application suitable for all kinds of markets.
I especially like how the process of adding features and functions is all GUI based and requires very little of no code customization.

Cons

The payment gateways are limited to the international gateways such as paypal and I fee they could include some of the local payment gateways depending on the users loaction.

Declan
Declan
  • Industry: Internet
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

Bizness Apps for those with little technical knowledge, but design experience is helpful

For a small business looking to get an app for a reasonable price, and with little knowledge or expertise in app design, this is way better than getting an app developer to do it and update it. For what it is, Bizness Apps is a great solution for small businesses who need a basic app to connect to a local audience.

Pros

Apps are a crazy thing for most businesses, because the technical and design requirements overwhelm them, making it costly and hard to update. Bizness Apps is great at streamlining this whole process, giving you templates that while not so flexible, give you the basics. As long as you have some basic knowledge of app visual design and UI (if not hire this), it will allow many small businesses to get going, and even take orders, integrating with Shopify and Magento, and most of the major merchant platforms for taking credit cards like Paypal, et al.

Cons

You don't get multiple logins for different users, which is a challenge for many. The template design limits you, because once you've chosen one template, you stick with it or start over again from scratch. The ability to preview the app is there, but it's not the greatest way to get a sense of what your app will look like. Finally it's a little bit more expensive than others out there, but that's assuming you have little knowledge to begin with, so not a huge drawback.

Barry

Reviewed on 26/01/2017

Brilliant Product and Marketing tool, 2 issues if you a South African Re-seller

I really enjoy this product and the support is brilliant, Most features are easy to navigate, add and design.
Changes within the app are real time and that is brilliant, but my big issue is that the payment Gateways are a huge problem if you a South African Re-seller and this is what most businesses want an app for these days is to sell their products with a quick and easy payment into their bank account.
Once this is sorted and hopefully soon it will be easier for us to sell more apps to businesses in SA.

The other problem we face in SA is that we get charged a monthly US Dollar fee so we have to charge our clients in SA a monthly US Dollar fee and this rate fluctuates every month so the SA client gets surprise bills every month and so do we as Re-sellers.
Would be great if we can be charged a set rate in our currency which is ZAR.

All in all great product and powerful marketing tool for any business

Pros

Its a powerful and interactive product which is a great marketing tool for any business
Support is brilliant

Cons

The payment Gateways are a huge problem if you a South African Re-seller and this is what most businesses want an app for these days is to sell their products with a quick and easy payment into their bank account.

Would be great if we can be charged a set rate in our currency which is ZAR.

Rick

Reviewed on 29/03/2017

Best Platform, Best Service = Can't Go Wrong!

I've been working with Bizness Apps for several years and I haven't come across a better platform for the money nor one with a more attentive customer service staff. Software is never 100% but with Bizness Apps you get as close to 100% up time as you will find anywhere.

In addition, Bizness Apps is always open to our "wishlist" of features we'd like to see in future updates, which come out every quarter with some improvements or updates in between.

They are also dedicated to our success providing marketing materials, training videos and the collective brain trust of their staff to help with the inevitable issues when they do arise.

I would recommend Bizness Apps to anyone looking for a mobile APP platform on which to build.

Pros

The wide range of features and functionalities, the great customer support and the price. In addition, the regular ongoing updates and their marketing and training support, too.

Cons

The updates that are released on a quarterly basis don't always reflect my personal priorities.

Fran
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 20/06/2017

Amazing & Easy Mobile App Development Application with OUTSTANDING Customer Support

Easy to build mobile apps, increased number of viewers and customers.

Pros

I have been creating mobile applications with BiznessApps since the company was started by its fabulous CEO. He has built not only an outstanding mobile app software platform but a company that cares about its customers. His guidance, leadership and availability to his customer base is bar none among today's (no phone customer service/support) departments. The company's live webinars and videos will surely inspire you to create useful apps for your business or for your clients.

The software is easy to use if you are a non-techy and you can create beautiful mobile apps in a short period of time. Have no fear though if you have any issue whatsoever the customer support at Biznessapps is the best there is on the internet. The Client Success Agents are available, knowledgeable, caring and will follow thru with you until your issue is successfully resolved.

If you are seeking to build a mobile app with a variety of useful features in a timely manner sign up with Biznessapps today.

Tracey

Reviewed on 01/04/2017

Bizness Apps Review

Our company uses Bizness Apps to develop mobile apps for our customers. Our experience for the most part has been fabulous. The platform has worked for many of our businesses. As with any "platform" there are certain limitations, but the Bizness Apps support team will typically do everything possible to offer a work-around solution to the situation. Overall very pleased with the Bizness Apps platform.

Pros

It is a great platform overall, and has many features that are beneficial to our clients and to businesses. Our experience with their support team has generally been extremely helpful with solutions and potential solutions.

Cons

Because it is a "platform," sometimes there are things that can not be changed or altered to fit the needs of clients. But, they do their best to offer workaround solutions.

Ben

Reviewed on 25/03/2017

NEW SYSTEM RELEASE A PLUS

Recently, Bizness Apps upgraded to their Next-Gen system version "Gaslamp." This new upgrade has taken steps toward making the BizApps model a true contender in the apps market. For instance, for users of the app to engage with certain features, the user was moved to enter social media account credentials. This was an issue for those who either didn't have or want to connect his/her social accounts. Now, a user can enter an email address and birthday for verification.

Although there are many areas that should have been implemented from the start, the product is developing nicely. I would recommend Bizness Apps to anyone having web building knowledge and marketing skills.

Pros

The amount of installed features and ability to customize the product.

Cons

The inability to upload data such as lists or menu items. Everything has to be manually input.

Patriona
  • Industry: Fund-Raising

Reviewed on 19/03/2017

BiznessApps provide a first class product and their customer service is second to none!

Bizness Apps keep updating the software adding new and valuable features the whole time. So much so I have changed the direction of my business to reflect where I believe these features work best. They have always had a great customer service and considering i'm based in the UK and they are in the USA, this was important to me. They have dealt swiftly with any issues or suggestions I have had over the years. Their customer service team is very polite and nice to deal with. Their developers deserve a medal in my opinion as the features just go from strength to strength. The latest drag and drop CMS enables anyone to create an amazing app easily.

Pros

Drag and drop CMS makes building an amazing app a breeze. Lots of marketing help guides. Quarterly software upgrades.

Cons

Does not integrate with Stripe ( yet )!

Simon

Reviewed on 29/03/2017

Bizness Apps provides an excellent working platform

We a UK based web development and hosting company thats been around for the last 15 years so we have had a wealth of experience working with a range of providers.

Partnering with Bizness Apps is proving to be a particularly good experience, they genuinely do care and provide very prompt, polite support service. They are certainly one of the better companies to work with.

Their constant attention to developing the software is quite unique. They strive to push themselves past the competition not only from a development point of view but also offering a wealth of sales and marketing material.

Their control panel like everything takes a bit of getting used to, but thats mainly because there are so many features available it takes time to understand all of whats available.

We have been working with Bizness Apps for the past two years and reliability is very good, we have had very few login or connection issues so client confidence is good.

When we started researching adding apps to our portfolio we looked at quite a few companies. Bizness Apps were certainly the most competitively priced and offered the most value.

All in all I can honestly say that if you are looking for a software company to work with I would recommend Bizness Apps.

Pros

Constant updates and improvements. There is real opportunity to create a solid business.

Cons

Not always the updates you'd like to see. Some UK and USA language issues

Christopher

Reviewed on 24/01/2017

The BEST Mobile App Development tool that I have used!!!

I have been able to create some aesthetically & functionally amazing mobile apps, with the Bizzness Apps platform. They are a very knowledgeable company, who is remaining to be on the cutting edge of Mobile Technology.

Pros

Referring to Bizzness Apps's "White Label Partnership" Program as merely a "Software" is somewhat of an unintended misrepresentation to the depth of service extended to their subscribing Developers & Companies (who utilize their system). The most appealing aspect of this program is kind of difficult to single out...

Cons

Though this is among the top software, to implement unique aesthetic value to Mobile Apps, there are some found limitations (too specific for me to articulate); however, they would likely to only be noticed by an artistically inclined and eclectically creative mind...

Stefan

Reviewed on 26/03/2017

Works for a Digital Butler!

Creating Bizness Apps is easy, fun and let´s the creativity flow. My customers are thrilled because they have their own Skipper app to follow all the analytics, and can easily communicate and push notifications. The best part for my clients is the multi-level membership feature combined with Loyalty programmes!

Pros

Ease of use, stacked with features. Loyalty and multi-level membership features are really worth the investment.

Cons

Some restrictions to implement code to integrate with other software. Not a problem but nice to know - in 98% of our clients needs this is not an issue. We do some workarounds to meet this challenge and keeping the cost down for our customers so we can deliver both on price and solution. The balance is to explain "Nice to have - need to have - and their customer/guest wants"

Dean

Reviewed on 23/01/2017

Bizness Apps

I have been using the Bizness Apps Platform since 2011. It is super intuitive, extremely flexible and allows the development of mobile apps that are of the highest quality and integrates the latest technology. More importantly, this company is always a step or two ahead of their nearest competitor in terms of new features and customer service. They "LISTEN" and they deliver!!

Pros

Ease and flexibility of use

Cons

The only thing 'lacking' is the integration of other software applications. This is not the fault of Bizness Apps, it's the way of the technology world. They are on top of integrating software as soon as barriers are 'broken'.

Brian

Reviewed on 22/01/2017

Best Mobile App Development Company in the World

As a reseller for this high-end mobile app product, it never ceases to amaze our customers. We have national accounts for which we've developed mobile apps who rave about the ease of use and more importantly, the ability to engage their most important audience.

From a reseller persepctive, the technology is cutting edge, the customer support is the best on the planet and marketing and sales support helps you break into new markets and close business.

Pros

Ease of use for reseller and customer alike. Top shelf customer support. Sales and marketing advice that helps you sell in new vertical markets.

Cons

There aren't any

Janet

Reviewed on 22/01/2017

Best Choice to Make

When I first started thinking of going into business for myself I researched several companies. Bizness Apps seemed to offer the most user-friendly software. This was the Best Choice to Make for me; I have no regrets! The owners and support staff have been a tremendous help to make my company successful and they are continuously upgrading the software to keep relevant to the industry needs.

Pros

User-friendly mostly since I am not a "techy" person. I know what works and I know apps are the "present day" best way to market and communicate. Bizness Apps makes doing business easy.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything negative. The support is always prompt and responsive to helping and the software is so easy to use. No complaints !!!

Reviewed on 19/03/2017

The most sophisticated mobile app platform available

Push marketing with the Bizness Apps platform offers the most sophisticated platform I've encountered. Their coupon and event feature can handle any size company's' need to attract and keep loyal customers. Bizness Apps allows you to increase revenue through meaningful rewards and improves guest satisfaction. Building a "digital" relationship with your customers will convert occasional customers into regulars.

Pros

The software platform is constantly improving with new features and the tech support staff is outstanding

Cons

Unable to currently tie into APIs

• Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 07/02/2019

One of the last of these apps that is still standing -- still a quality product

Pros

They provide a powerful software that you can leverage to help grow your clients' local businesses.

Cons

The 'apps for local business' space is a tricky one. We know this. But since being acquired, Bizness Apps has not communicated as well as before the acquisition.

Still missing an API; other platforms have this.

Also, their price point can be a little intimidating and ALMOST makes you think twice every month.

Ken
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 12/04/2017

Better than 5 Stars

It works! It really works! The only bad thing about the software is that it won't make breakfast or do laundry. Otherwise, in this space... they have the best of what is available.

Pros

It is intuitive! There is a phone number and an email to contact if your are really having trouble... but I'm a sales guy and have all but mastered it!

Cons

I really don't have any dislikes except that they change things frequently as they update and improve the system and I hate change.