AssetCloud Reviews

About AssetCloud

AssetCloud is the most comprehensive and feature-rich asset management solution in the industry delivering full life-cycle asset management as well as streamlined auditing and loss prevention. AssetCloud + RFID eliminates the...

4.2

Browse AssetCloud Reviews

Patrick
Patrick

Reviewed on 24/11/2022

AssetCloud I so Reliable and Easy to Use

I have a great experience with AssetCloud.

Pros

The reliability of AssetCloud is unmatchable. Moreover, it has amazing security features.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike when it comes to AssetCloud.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Patrick for letting everyone know your experience that AssetCloud is reliable and easy to use.

Replied 12/01/2023
Babita
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 20/01/2023

Most amazing asset tracking solution for excellent AssetCloud management system !

AssetCloud works best for me and my team till date. All our shipments and valuable assets are transported securely and seamlessly through AssetCloud without any trouble. It is a highly tailored and customized solution which helps in inventory management and activity tracking in best possible manner. The tracking procedure is quick and hassle free. The reporting and dashboard analytics through inbuilt reporting templates works best for us and is real time without any lag. It works 24/7 without any slow down.

Pros

Easy asset tracking solution for businesses. The interface is easy to handle and manage. No hassle or trouble faced in operation till date. Cloud based asset tracking system is reliable and is widely used across different kinds of businesses. Asset tracking is easiest than ever with few clicks and all your valuable assets are monitored completely end to end. It is absolute trouble-free method of tracking assets with quick audits. All activity tracking is done seamlessly and no issue occurs at all. Barcoding and RFID process helps in complete tracking of assets and shipments end to end with complete life cycle tracking without any lapse.

Cons

No problem as such. Though, we still feel that more user subscription can be added in reduced pricing. Also, more extended trial versions with advanced features is much appreciated. The disposal management and reporting and analytics should be further strengthened as we still face some breakdowns and slow functioning often during operations. Slight reduction in pricing of the subscription can be really helpful and will attract more new users and clients.

Reasons for Switching to AssetCloud

AssetCloud is the best of all tracking softwares with high end parameters to ensure continuous tracking and monitoring of valuable assets and shipments in streamlined and systematic manner with easy visibility and tracking. The unified interface can be handled by multiple users with increased efficiency . The interface is easy to handle and is quite comprehensive with advanced features for seamless tracking and ensuring best productive efficacy.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing such a detailed report of your experience with AssetCloud. Glad to hear that you feel it is the most amazing asset tracking software available.

Replied 03/04/2023
Abigail
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 01/12/2021

WASP Usage in a Laboratory Setting

Over our usage of WASP we have generally been pleased with the outcome and the expansion of our knowledge of the available assets in our company.

Pros

WASP has allowed our company to track equipment during daily use. It has allowed our company to better evaluate the current equipment available and assess the need to expand our inventory.

Cons

There are some glitches in the software, mainly with asset check in/ out; there is an occasional lag whilst entering the ID numbers, leading to incorrect insertion of numbers.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Abigail for your feedback. We're glad to hear that your company is enjoying the value of AssetCloud. We will look into the opportunities for improvement you shared as well.

Replied 10/03/2022

Top AssetCloud Alternatives

Penny
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 06/02/2024

AssetCloud Review

Its been great. The help desk is friendly and the self help is extensive.

Pros

The easy onboarding was nice. Its very user friendly.

Cons

I would like more mass update options. Other than that its great.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Glad to hear that your onboarding went smoothly. We hope you continue to enjoy the app's ease of use.

Replied 23/04/2024
esther

Reviewed on 01/11/2023

Wasp steps it up with Assetcloud

Assetcloud does need some dedicated time to setup at the beginning. However, once setup it works like a dream and is an easy way to keep track of check out and in transactions. I love that you can also implement an email ticket system where when a transaction occurs an email is sent to the user. I use them as receipts.

Pros

The check out and check in features are the best in Assetcloud. This is the reason why I continued to use this product after upgrading from MobileAsset.

Cons

The force check out feature can only be applied to one asset. It would be useful to be able to choose more than one asset at a time when a due date needs to be extended.

Asset Panda

Reasons for Switching to AssetCloud

We had MobileAsset originally. I thought it would be easier to upgrade using the same company.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for the high praise and recognition for both Wasp and our AssetCloud solution. We are glad to see that your upgrade from MobileAsset and helped you to increase your efficiency.

Rebecca
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 18/07/2023

Victor Central Schools inventory management

Pros

I personally have implemented Wasp Asset Management systems at 4 public schools to assist in IT asset management and tracking. This is a critical component in any IT department and Wasp provides a very customizable product that is easy to setup and manage.

Cons

Over the years of the product changing, I still have the same minor stumble during implementation which is how to import device models into a table without doing some customization. Other than that, the product is great.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for time and consideration in sharing your experiences with AssetCloud. Do know we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Replied 04/08/2023
Diego
Diego
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

Very bad support, slow response tool, stuck in the time

Very bad.

Pros

I can't see anything to mention as a real highlight.

Cons

- The software is outdated, you have many different screens, they take a lot to load, they are clumsy.
- The support service is a NIGHTMARE! They are unable to understand your question, they hardly provide a useful answer, many times they just say "the system doesn't do it" or "it is a bug". If you push them, they ask you to call them!!! They are unable to resolve a problem by ticket!!!
- There is NO decent EXPORT tool!! You are the owner of your data, right? Especially considering you are PAYING them to use the SaaS!!! But the system doesn't allow you to make a full export of your data! Asking the support is also a dead-end!

Veronica

Reviewed on 20/05/2024

Great system to use

We use WASP weekly. Wish the search methods were a bit more user friendly and you could search by name of person/customer.

Pros

Able to look up things with asset tags quickly

Cons

Not being able to search by user/customer quickly

Gareth
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 13/05/2024

general review

Pros

How easy it is to use and set-up. It is also very easy to find what you need.

Cons

nothing really. Maybe one of the things that could improve is the look of the platform.

Reviewed on 10/05/2024

Accest Cloud

Great once it is all setup and working.

Pros

Simple to use and very easy to add items to the system

Cons

A lot of back end work to make the system simple to use. Entering a lot of manual things

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

Assetcloud - Great product with room to improve.

Overall, AssetCloud is a solid product. There are some minor tweaks that would help the user experience more.

Pros

I like that you can now print out an asset tag on a new asset that you are adding. I also like how easy it is to filter to certain assets based on certain criteria.

Cons

I think it would be nice to see a feature that would allow you to print a certain range of asset tags without having to checkmark that range of assets itself. For instance, if I want to print tags for 220223 thru 220245, I would have to search for the asset tags beginning with 2202 and then checkmark that range. I also think the ui for the search columns (asset tag, brand, location, etc.) could be updated. Sometimes when I search for a specific asset tag it autofills my query with the wrong asset tag.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for your review, Michael. Glad to hear you feel this is a great product. Do know that we are committed to make improvements to provide you with an even better experience.

Replied 15/08/2022
Chase

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

Amazing Product

Pros

The ease of use of this product and being able to access it anywhere. It handles everything we need it to and more.

Cons

Wish the mobile app was a little more robust.

Asset Panda

Reasons for Switching to AssetCloud

It had a cleaner feel to it and allowed us to print checkout/checkin receipts.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Hello Chase. Wonderful to know that you are pleased with AssetCloud and find it to be an amazing solution to your business needs.

Replied 25/07/2022
Stephen

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Excellent Product for ANY School District

Overall I recommend any district who needs asset tracking and inventory tracking to go with AssetCloud. The headache that we saved by being hosted on Cloud and allowing each campus to use the product during this epidemic was well worth the extra cost! We had 0 lost or unknown devices and was simple and easy! We will continue to renew the product for the foreseeable future. Hope AssetCloud continues the great work and product development of AssetCloud!

Pros

This is such a great product. Allows all features and abilities a School District Technology Department needs. Ease of use, check in and out. Keeping up with depreciation of a device and so so much more! This can not be beat for the ability or scope that any ISD would need it for. Could work for any department really!

Cons

Price is my biggest complaint. It seems high compared to others but yes it is an all in one solution for us. When Covid hit and we had to pivot to online learning we immediately was able to check devices in and out and know exactly who, where, when and why on each device. No matter if it was a hot spot to laptop/Chromebook. 2nd complaint is they charge you per user to use the device via logins. We originally had 3 users who checked devices in and out for staff and students but of course when each campus needed the ability to check out devices we had to pay for each librarian to have his/her own login. We could have shared a general login or something but for security and tracking problems we elected not to do this and paid for each user to have rights.

Nicholas
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

My daily affair with Asset Cloud

With Asset Cloud, I do not have to rely on unreliable missing data from Excel which I have used for the past 10 years in my business. I'm happy to say that, I have chosen the correct software for my business.

Pros

I'm a user of Asset Cloud and have been using it for 1 year. What I like about the software is it never have lags nor halts during operation. Scanning into the software is a breeze for a non IT background like me. I use Asset Cloud everyday during the operation of In & Out of client's storage boxes. I can easily track them of their status thru the web system. I integrate the software into my Honeywell scanner and it just works fine. By tracking 20 - 30,000 barcodes and hundreds of location. Asset Cloud will not fail you. Some feature I like is the Audit feature where you can check the assets that are stored in that particular location. And if you move a stack of asset to that location, you can just easily scan them in during audit and their original location will be over written.

Cons

Some cons are like during the New Asset add on, it keep popping up the notice if I would like to search across entire asset or not, and I have to click yes/no everytime I scan a barcode in. I think, if it can be improved to click Yes, and to tick dont ask me again will be a good feature.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you so much for taking the time to walk us through your day in the life with AssetCloud. Do know we are committed to our relationship with you and will continue to make improvements to make the experience even better.

Replied 26/04/2024
Tom
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 12/08/2021

Asset/Evidence Management

We use this product in a unique way. We use it for evidence management. We were able to add custom fields to capture additional descriptions of evidence. Photographs or other documentation can easily be attached to the asset. It a great solution as you can filter for a specific case number, serial number or client name and it immediately produces all the evidence for a case; including the barcoded location.

Pros

This software is easy to set up, easy to use and all around a really nice solution. We had some problems integrating the spreadsheet this product ultimately replaced. After several failed attempts, we decided to start from scratch. Since that time, it has really been trouble free. There are a good amount of resources available online to work through any issues or have a feature you just want to learn more about.

Cons

There are a couple of features of the product I don't care for. The "Quick Search" feature is more of a pain than a convenience. It ultimately does not search for what I need it to and then clearing the text box is flawed. I just avoid it and we get along just fine. The second feature I have issues with is once a new asset has been entered, the new item number is only shown for a few seconds and then disappears. Annoying, but I have learned to make note of it before it goes away.

Nicholas

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Wasp All-In

We originally had this as an on-prem server with an older version. We contacted support and found the best course of action which for us was the cloud. It made more sense, allowed us to retire an old server and move forward into the future with cloud hosting software. So far my client hasn't had a single thing to complain about.

Pros

The software is easy to use, managed in the cloud, updated, easy on the eyes in the web portal. This software allows for some customization which has allowed our organization to use the software better and more than anticipated.

Cons

The software can be overwhelming at first. There is a lot on the original landing page. Here it seems to just be completely in your face. It takes a bit of adjusting to but a simplified "Dashboard" might be an easier landing page when you first sign in.

Andres

Reviewed on 27/01/2022

Asset Cloud Review

Ease to navigate and the structure of the menu is well organized. The mobile version needs some improvement. For example when scanning an asset tag, there is no way to find the assigned field. I believe that this is important if you are on the go and scanning products with the phone.

Pros

The feature that we like the most is the import tool. It was great to see new additions as to what we can mass import. I believe the templates are self explanatory and easy to fill.

Cons

My only concern is when uploading the check-in template because sometimes we received the success screen but in the end some of the devices are not being checked in. This issue happened several times and often when I do mass check in, I. have to go back and make sure everything is correct.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you Andres for taking the time to share your experiences regarding AssetCloud. Good to know how valuable you find the import tool, We'll look into the check-in template.

Replied 10/03/2022
Corey
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 17/06/2022

Small Company

I have used the local Asset Management (ver 6 and 7) and preferred it in some aspects, like having a local copy of the DB available in the event of an internet outage. The cloud ver is overall easy to use and I have seen gui improvements in the last year. The iOS app has improved since its first inception but needs a little work in the processing speed.

Pros

It is easy to use once you learn where all of the items are. The reporting ability is decent and simple to use with the canned reports.

Cons

The Mass Update options are limited and having to check items in to move and then check back out when a custodian is moving from jobsite to jobsite. The default labels also do not work well in the environment of mechanical maintenance where grease and chemicals are used.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Do know that we built AssetCloud to make sure it was highly intuitive and easy to use. We are glad to hear that this has been your experience.

Replied 08/06/2023
Sainath
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 26/11/2023

Advanced asset tracking software

With Assetcloud we able to track assets faster. My overall experience with Assetcloud is good.

Pros

It is a most advanced software than other traditional asset tracking software.

It helps you to track your assets easily.

It's unique interface provides you real-time insight for your assets and their location.

It's most unique part is that you can use Hand Held Terminal and RFID for quick and accurate asset racking.

Cons

We never faced any difficulties with Assetcloud so far.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing your opinion that AssetCloud is the most advanced solution for asset tracking. We appreciate your input.

Susang

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

One of the simplest and efficient Asset Management platform

I have had a tremendous overall experience so far with AssetCloud. All our requirements are easily met and with this being a central cloud platform, it is very easy for us to access it on the go.

Pros

One of the best things about Wasp AssetCloud is the asset tracking it provides along with basic asset management capabilities. Also, it has 100% compatibility with hardware and tags which I like very much. The customer support team is also very much helpful and knowledgeable.

Cons

I did not have any bad experience with AssetCloud so far. All the features are very good and it solves all our purposes.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Susan for sharing with everyone on how easy and efficient AssecCloud is to use. Do know that we are constantly making updates to provide an even better experience.

Replied 01/11/2023
Baladas
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

Amazing Asset tracking tool

I will rate this product with 5 star because it is unique solution which covers every aspect of modern asset tracking.

Pros

It is one of the amazing and great solution to track your assets.
It's advanced asset tracking feature let you track your assets faster than manual asset tracking.
It not only helps you to track asset but also helps you to keep track of asset maintenance.

Cons

Nothing is there to dislike AssetCloud as it is fulfilling all the requirements of modern asset tracking.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for the high praise! We appreciate you sharing with others that AssetCloud is an amazing tool. Do know that we are committed to improving on even that experience.

roy

Reviewed on 07/02/2024

Solid, but room to improve

Pros

Does everything we require of it, functionality-wise.

Cons

Clunky feeling, have to go through multiple windows to do some simple tasks like checking out. Should be more seamless.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on AssetCloud. We are glad to hear that it is fulfilling all of your requirements. Do know that we are committed to improving on your experience

Replied 23/04/2024
  • Industry: Warehousing

Reviewed on 21/09/2021

Assetcloud review

Pros

Being able to access our warehouse inventory on the go.

Cons

Some times it does not boot up correctly or wont let me log on

Bernhar
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 08/02/2022

API related issues and other updating view problems

I like to use the solution and we have many thousand items on the database. The API to integrate the devices to our DB routines is being a problem due to lack of documentation and the problem of downloading a file (AssetCloudAPIHelp.chm) that does not seem to have any content.

Pros

The device to read the asset tags and other bar codes, together with the possibility of using an API.

Cons

The documentation for the API and the failure on listing changes on the devices' info when on a grid.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to review AssetCloud. We're happy to see that you are a frequent user. Your experience and insights will help us to continue to add value.

Replied 09/03/2022
Gustavo
  • Industry: Tobacco

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

Complete and easy to use Asset Management System

We needed an Inventory System and after months looking we found AssetCloud. After using for 2 months we realize the possibilities were immense and we started tracking more than just assets and locations, we included the Finance Department to track depreciation, etc. Now we are deploying this system to the rest of the offices in the USA and soon will be Europe, rest of Americas and Asia.

Pros

You can start tracking assets in 15 minutes, easy to deploy and setup. Having mobile apps is a huge help. Very solid report system.

Cons

Having so many features and being able to change the whole system to whatever you want can be scary if you want to do it in one day.