AssetCloud Reviews

About AssetCloud

AssetCloud is the most comprehensive and feature-rich asset management solution in the industry delivering full life-cycle asset management as well as streamlined auditing and loss prevention. AssetCloud + RFID eliminates the...

4.2

Browse AssetCloud Reviews

Patrick
Patrick

Reviewed on 24/11/2022

AssetCloud I so Reliable and Easy to Use

I have a great experience with AssetCloud.

Pros

The reliability of AssetCloud is unmatchable. Moreover, it has amazing security features.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike when it comes to AssetCloud.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Patrick for letting everyone know your experience that AssetCloud is reliable and easy to use.

Replied 12/01/2023
esther

Reviewed on 01/11/2023

Wasp steps it up with Assetcloud

Assetcloud does need some dedicated time to setup at the beginning. However, once setup it works like a dream and is an easy way to keep track of check out and in transactions. I love that you can also implement an email ticket system where when a transaction occurs an email is sent to the user. I use them as receipts.

Pros

The check out and check in features are the best in Assetcloud. This is the reason why I continued to use this product after upgrading from MobileAsset.

Cons

The force check out feature can only be applied to one asset. It would be useful to be able to choose more than one asset at a time when a due date needs to be extended.

Asset Panda

Reasons for Switching to AssetCloud

We had MobileAsset originally. I thought it would be easier to upgrade using the same company.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for the high praise and recognition for both Wasp and our AssetCloud solution. We are glad to see that your upgrade from MobileAsset and helped you to increase your efficiency.

Replied 08/12/2023
Lisa

Reviewed on 21/03/2024

AssetCloud replaces spreadsheets

Very simple to use once it is configured and assets are imported.

Pros

The tech support we received when first setting the product up. They were very helpful, patient and took time to understand what we needed from a setup and how to avoid pitfalls, such as a recommended way to sequence Asset Tags. It was not uncommon to have support spend 30 mts on a call with us answering our questions before we implemented.

Cons

I sometimes forget the exact Asset Type (syntax) to search for to bring up the data. This is easily resolved by the menu option of "View Asset Type".

Top AssetCloud Alternatives

Abigail
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 01/12/2021

WASP Usage in a Laboratory Setting

Over our usage of WASP we have generally been pleased with the outcome and the expansion of our knowledge of the available assets in our company.

Pros

WASP has allowed our company to track equipment during daily use. It has allowed our company to better evaluate the current equipment available and assess the need to expand our inventory.

Cons

There are some glitches in the software, mainly with asset check in/ out; there is an occasional lag whilst entering the ID numbers, leading to incorrect insertion of numbers.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Abigail for your feedback. We're glad to hear that your company is enjoying the value of AssetCloud. We will look into the opportunities for improvement you shared as well.

Replied 10/03/2022
Eric

Reviewed on 16/01/2024

Asset Management

Pros

that I can customize the setup and information I need for each asset

Cons

moving an asset has to be done a certain way or it may not make a record

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Great to hear that you are enjoying the capability to customize the setup and experience you have with AssetCloud. Glad to hear you were able to bring your company to the next-level of asset management through this solution.

Replied 31/01/2024
Penny
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 06/02/2024

AssetCloud Review

Its been great. The help desk is friendly and the self help is extensive.

Pros

The easy onboarding was nice. Its very user friendly.

Cons

I would like more mass update options. Other than that its great.

Diego
Diego

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

Very bad support, slow response tool, stuck in the time

Very bad.

Pros

I can't see anything to mention as a real highlight.

Cons

- The software is outdated, you have many different screens, they take a lot to load, they are clumsy.
- The support service is a NIGHTMARE! They are unable to understand your question, they hardly provide a useful answer, many times they just say "the system doesn't do it" or "it is a bug". If you push them, they ask you to call them!!! They are unable to resolve a problem by ticket!!!
- There is NO decent EXPORT tool!! You are the owner of your data, right? Especially considering you are PAYING them to use the SaaS!!! But the system doesn't allow you to make a full export of your data! Asking the support is also a dead-end!

Lauren
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Excellent software that has dramatically changed our asset tracking processes

Fantastic, I have been super impressed by the support team as we get more familiar with the product. It has made our asset management processes more streamlined and cohesive

Pros

A prebuilt system that was relatively easy to set up and customizable to each organization

Cons

Expensive for a non-profit, but definitely worth the initial investment.

Rafael

Reviewed on 08/03/2024

Great Overall Product

Pros

It is simple and easy to learn and use. The UI looks great and it's easy to find what you're looking for.

Cons

Depending on the amount of assets you have, it may take longer to load all your assets when searching.

• Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

Blackwater Review

I've been using WASP for several years and using the AssetCloud version is very handy when moving around the facility.

Pros

The ease of using AssetCloud makes Inventory keeping very easy.

Cons

There is nothing really that I have to say about Con's for AssetCloud.

Anthony

Reviewed on 01/03/2023

Asset Cloud Review

Asset cloud has allowed us to maintain all of our assets and view the data accompanying those. Overall the platform is very beneficial.

Pros

I like the search bar, and reporting options/customizations available.

Cons

Some of the software seems to not work as smoothly as it should. Example: when checking out an asset and assigning a due date, you must add the asset to the queue and then re-click the record and add the date. Why not just have the due date available without extra steps.

Fishbowl

Reasons for Switching to AssetCloud

We already had a version running in our warehouse that was not cloud version, based off that we were comfortable with upgrading through WASP.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Good to know that AssetCloud is effectively helping you to manage, search and report on your assets. Do know that we take your feeback very seriously and that we are committed to improving upon your experience.

Replied 05/04/2023
Chase

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

Amazing Product

Pros

The ease of use of this product and being able to access it anywhere. It handles everything we need it to and more.

Cons

Wish the mobile app was a little more robust.

Asset Panda

Reasons for Switching to AssetCloud

It had a cleaner feel to it and allowed us to print checkout/checkin receipts.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Hello Chase. Wonderful to know that you are pleased with AssetCloud and find it to be an amazing solution to your business needs.

Replied 25/07/2022
Eric
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 24/03/2023

WASP at The SCA Equipment Warehouse

Keeping track of all the gear we ship out to our staff and crew leaders, nationally, has been a big hurdle as a one person show. Also, staying current with usage and maintenance needs. Both of these have been easier to keep up with since getting the asset cloud up and running again.

Pros

Affordable, not real difficult to learn and the customer support is good!

Cons

No dark mode! Maybe you could offer that in an update at some point.

Fishbowl and NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to AssetCloud

Customer service seemed better and the system itself, had much better reviews

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for explaining how easy AssetCloud is to use. We're also glad you agree on the level of our customer support.

Replied 03/04/2023
Stephen

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Excellent Product for ANY School District

Overall I recommend any district who needs asset tracking and inventory tracking to go with AssetCloud. The headache that we saved by being hosted on Cloud and allowing each campus to use the product during this epidemic was well worth the extra cost! We had 0 lost or unknown devices and was simple and easy! We will continue to renew the product for the foreseeable future. Hope AssetCloud continues the great work and product development of AssetCloud!

Pros

This is such a great product. Allows all features and abilities a School District Technology Department needs. Ease of use, check in and out. Keeping up with depreciation of a device and so so much more! This can not be beat for the ability or scope that any ISD would need it for. Could work for any department really!

Cons

Price is my biggest complaint. It seems high compared to others but yes it is an all in one solution for us. When Covid hit and we had to pivot to online learning we immediately was able to check devices in and out and know exactly who, where, when and why on each device. No matter if it was a hot spot to laptop/Chromebook. 2nd complaint is they charge you per user to use the device via logins. We originally had 3 users who checked devices in and out for staff and students but of course when each campus needed the ability to check out devices we had to pay for each librarian to have his/her own login. We could have shared a general login or something but for security and tracking problems we elected not to do this and paid for each user to have rights.

Reviewed on 15/02/2022

Worth the time to learn

Pros

It's a pretty robust tool, to be honest. I like the physical tag integration, the options for specifying geographical area/section for the item, and of course having the serial # as part of this as well. With a great deal of "work from home" happening in light of the pandemic, we used to have a lot of hardware "go missing" or "get misplacaed". You want to think the best of people, but in a business environment you have to protect yourself and the company. Having something tangible to point to is a very valuable tool that can circumvent many awkward situations, related to possession of said item.

With proper implementation set into motion, being able to scan in (with a mobile phone even) hardware on-site in front of the user lets them know we are keeping track of the item. This works as a powerful deterrent to theft in many cases. A lot of the flexibility for how to tag and the organizational options in AssetCloud are great. I've been around systems that are literally just a list and that's it...things that are tagged with a few text characters at best. The fields for keeping things organized makes the tracking much easier and helps me keep on schedule for the rest of my day.

Cons

Right off the bat, I wouldn't say it's impossible to pick up (it's not like learning to script or do SQL), but you'll need to study up some to get things the way your organization/company wants them done. Fortunately, we had a representative from WASP do a Zoom call and walk us through some of it. That helped whittle down the mountain a bit, but any new system can be intimidating. This is a very soft con, as it's a common occurrence with any new system.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you Andrew! We're so pleased that you are getting strong value out of AssetCloud. Also thank you for your recommendations on how to continue the improvement. We will share your insights with key decision makers.

Replied 09/03/2022
Seth

Reviewed on 19/07/2021

AssetCloud

Pros

The ability to print labels that have a scannable barcode along with relevant information such as device type, serial number and a unique asset number that links it to much more information such as purchase order history, date of purchase, date inventoried, and activity log, makes inventory management much easier. Having a interface where all that information is readily available for many devices saves time and makes any issues with inventory much simpler to resolve. Most of all, it isn't very complicated to add devices to the software.

Cons

The interfaces could be more stream-lined, it could be that I haven't had enough time to get comfortable with the software, but I end up digging through several different panels such as transactions or maintenance to do a task such as add an employee to a site, or update site location. Again, I may have simply not had enough practice with the software, but if there was anyway to add shortcuts for heavily used features, I add employees daily as well as edit site locations, that would be helpful.

Damian

Reviewed on 22/09/2021

BEST Asset Management and Tracking you can buy for the money

We used WASP Asset for Education for a number of years, and I was well pleased with it. I also used the Wasp products at a previous Organization, so it was vital for me to get them at our school. I wish the whole District could get this product. We switch to the Asset Cloud about a year ago and again I am pleased with its use and customizations.

Pros

Coming from years of using WASP Asset stand-alone, I really like that it is Web-hosted, has ease of use, robust features, and customizations. Unlimited resources, the ability to track, follow through, audit, and itemize my assets are essential.

Cons

Do not like that I am unable to upload numerous assets with pictures. It really needs this feature. Sometimes the site access can be slow and has glitches, but expected since it is still being updated.

Joe

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

Great platform for asset tracking

My overall experience is very good. The initial implement and set up too was pretty quick

Pros

I like the asset management and live asset tracking capabilities of AssetCloud

Cons

I do not have any major complaints about AssetCloud

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

We're happy to hear that you like the asset management and live asset tracking capabilities of AssetCloud.

Replied 12/10/2023
Randy

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

Using AssetCloud for Equipment Inventory in Schools

Pros

It is easy to enter and maintain our IT inventory in AssetCloud. Customer Service has been quick to respond to our questions and has even implemented some of our requested options. They continue to improve the product with upgraded features. We also use the WASP barcode printer with AssetCloud, which makes printing labels much easier than with our previous software. We also like that the software is web-based and we can access it from anywhere when needed. The new "quick search" feature is also helpful. We also like being able to mass import new devices and import the serial numbers or locations later if not immediately available when imported.

Cons

So far all the features that we felt were missing have been added or upgraded, so no "cons" for us at this time.

Reviewed on 04/06/2023

Simplify and Optimize Asset Management with Asset Tracking Solutions

Pros

One of the key benefits of asset tracking solutions is their ability to provide real-time visibility into asset locations and statuses. By leveraging technologies like barcodes, QR codes, or RFID tags, I can easily scan and track assets throughout their lifecycle. This level of transparency enables me to quickly locate assets, monitor their movement, and prevent loss or theft. The ability to access accurate asset information on demand has significantly improved asset accountability and inventory management.

Cons

I have no negative opinion that I write here. Recommend asset tracking solutions to businesses seeking to optimize their asset management processes and improve overall operational effectiveness.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Glad to hear you're benefitting from the RFID capabilities of AssetCloud. Good to know how this and the solution's other capabilities make your efforts much easier.

Replied 08/06/2023
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

School District moved from MobileAsset to AssetCloud

As an inventory management system we can accomplish anything we need to do using AssetCloud, and it's never an issue to access it easily.

Pros

Easily accessible through web browser and mobile app, easy to import, export and maintain asset information. Capturing a signature for "check out" is a great feature.

Cons

Considerably slower than MobileAsset using the web interface, asset tags are customizable as reports but print in poor quality compared to Wasp Labeler software. Frequent problems with printing multiple tags.

Baladas
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

Amazing Asset tracking tool

I will rate this product with 5 star because it is unique solution which covers every aspect of modern asset tracking.

Pros

It is one of the amazing and great solution to track your assets.
It's advanced asset tracking feature let you track your assets faster than manual asset tracking.
It not only helps you to track asset but also helps you to keep track of asset maintenance.

Cons

Nothing is there to dislike AssetCloud as it is fulfilling all the requirements of modern asset tracking.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for the high praise! We appreciate you sharing with others that AssetCloud is an amazing tool. Do know that we are committed to improving on even that experience.

Replied 08/12/2023
Brooks
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

A great product

It has been an overall positive experience

Pros

It helps build a system of tracking all of the assets together and making sure things are being serviced appropriately

Cons

There is a lot of features that are not so intuitive, but are very powerful when specifically trained on how to use them

Bernhar

Reviewed on 08/02/2022

API related issues and other updating view problems

I like to use the solution and we have many thousand items on the database. The API to integrate the devices to our DB routines is being a problem due to lack of documentation and the problem of downloading a file (AssetCloudAPIHelp.chm) that does not seem to have any content.

Pros

The device to read the asset tags and other bar codes, together with the possibility of using an API.

Cons

The documentation for the API and the failure on listing changes on the devices' info when on a grid.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to review AssetCloud. We're happy to see that you are a frequent user. Your experience and insights will help us to continue to add value.

Replied 09/03/2022
Gustavo
  • Industry: Tobacco

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

Complete and easy to use Asset Management System

We needed an Inventory System and after months looking we found AssetCloud. After using for 2 months we realize the possibilities were immense and we started tracking more than just assets and locations, we included the Finance Department to track depreciation, etc. Now we are deploying this system to the rest of the offices in the USA and soon will be Europe, rest of Americas and Asia.

Pros

You can start tracking assets in 15 minutes, easy to deploy and setup. Having mobile apps is a huge help. Very solid report system.

Cons

Having so many features and being able to change the whole system to whatever you want can be scary if you want to do it in one day.