Asana Reviews

Visit Website

About Asana

Asana helps teams orchestrate their work at scale—from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. With Asana, teams are more confident, move faster, and accomplish more with less—no matter where they are located or how many different...

Browse Asana Reviews

12,406 of 12,406 reviews
Ronald
Ronald

Reviewed on 02/01/2021

The tool you knew you needed

Asana has helped us to improve processes and communications. With the team clearly seeing where they're getting involved and also being notified of when they must jump in, productivity has increased. We can clearly track projects, small or large, and leave notes and questions whenever it's needed. Our corporation decided to stop using other tools and switch to Asana. The first steps were a bit rough but in a week everybody started to share the things they were learning and 2 weeks later everybody was used to it. With every chance we have we use it for more complex tasks and projects, and so far we are really thankful for the change. I must say that if we were a small company we probably wouldn't need all the flexibility Asana offers. Some of the competitors are more than enough for a small portion of the cost. But if your team is big enough and projects are very complex and frequent, Asana is the right tool for you to simplify it all as you always dreamed of.

Pros

I'm in love with its ability to easily track and manage projects that have many actors and tasks/subtasks. It includes all you need, from timeline to unlimited file sharing. It can be as good as a replacement for long email threads. In here you can keep al focused in the individual parts. The fact that you can have sections, tasks and subtasks also allows you to divide a project into phases/areas/modules, have a responsible for each and they can individually plan their tasks and subtasks. This won't remove the possibility of adding dependencies between sections and areas. Instead, it will give you the freedom to plan ahead from top to bottom. Beautiful! You can always reference other people, tasks, etc. and whenever these get renamed, all the references will instantly update. It's absolutely flexible: if you close a task by accident you can undo it. Actually, you can undo everything! No risk of breaking the entire project with a missclick.

Cons

The only downside I can find so far is that it doesn't have a private message feature. It does have a Conversations section but these are visible to everybody. This represents a challenge in case some sensitive information must be shared or discussed. I'm not really sure if this is by design since visibility is a clear goal for Asana, but it's a feature that you will probably start searching for really quick. However, if you are using Asana or some other internal chat tool you'll be covered. The other "kind of" downside is that Asana is so vast an good that it can take a while to get all the basic tricks, but no doubt it's probably the best documented application I've used, so it's just a matter of a bit of patience and searching when you want to know how to do something. The team still shares tips from time to time of things they discover and it's been a great experience.

Emanuela
Emanuela
  • Industry: International Affairs
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 22/08/2022

Asana is a great task management tool

I was awarded a small but important project for my department, as it could bring significant benefit to the business in the future if managed in an optimally way.
Instead of relying on the many rounds of emails that are exchanged between project managers and other people involved, I decided to simply proceed to create a project on Asana Basic.
The first time I used It.
This allowed us to keep track of everything that matters, giving us an overview of where we are going.
Asana allowed us to monitor the workflows on our teams and see the progress of the work at any time, saving endless updating meetings. Time we all know how crucial it is.

Pros

- Asana's interface is extremely well designed, the best possible way for a fun and inviting user experience. I hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoyed using it.
- Asana is an excellent communication tool, it allows you to eliminate a lot of stress from disorganization in communicating with the team. Problems, requests for feedback, clarifications, questions, and suggestions, will all end up in the activities through the appropriate comment function. The only one allowed.
- Trying Asana Basic, with a team of up to 15, for free, allowed me to work with three small teams, breaking down projects into manageable tasks and setting deadlines for completion. The ability to share documents between teams has also proved useful.
-Asana Basic allowed us to download the app for iOS or Android devices to work and consult updates wherever we are, even offline. We like it.

Cons

1. It was not easy to set up a project at the beginning, the learning curve is tough.
In Asana, projects are containers that allow you to create one or more tasks within them.
This is the furthest away from a Project Manager's concept of a project.

2. I found that having to start over every time I created a project, even when it was repeatable, was like wasting time.

3. In the free plan, you cannot create private projects, meaning that the project is visible and editable by every member of the team.

4. Asana organizes all resources horizontally, flattening their hierarchy. There are no different roles, just people and tasks.

5. The management of risk situations and the consequent negotiation between the resources involved in the project is not envisaged.

6. This is a very serious shortcoming, especially for those who work remotely. It is not possible to assign an hourly or daily cost to resources that are part of the team.

Marcelo
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Online project management solution

Asana is very helpful for organization that want to modernizing their project workflows and save time completing tasks. My experience with Asana is very joyful and I am able to complete project before the timeframe.

Pros

Asana help project manager to track and monitors project progress and worker that is responsible for the project/task. Simple dashboard viewing option make it easy to track project progress on the glance and which task is in error or still in pending.

Cons

Need a learning and training session before start utilizing this software. The features is quite modernized and need a full knowledge on the topic before making changes or configuration with the tools.

Top Asana Alternatives

• Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 13/04/2020

Easy to use and quite straightforward

The first thing I find it very useful is that it helps a lot to manage my time and set priorities for different tasks. Because of its ability to be in different projects features, it will be quite handy for the ones who involve in different teams of a company like HR, Project Management.

Pros

It's quite easy to use and it has helped me a lot to keep track of my daily tasks. I find it very satisfying to complete the tasks right after i finish them. It is also handy for the management team to review everyone's tasks and how they're doing at the end of the day. It has already got essential features for task management even in free version, but I'd love to go premium later.

Cons

I hope it could provide more features like insights and trends in free version. But it is still okay to see the general insights of your work.

Reasons for Choosing Asana

Asana is more easy to use and looks better.

Trello

Response from Asana

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

If you've any follow-up questions, please let us know via our support team (asana.com/support) or community forum (forum.asana.com), we'll be more than happy to help!

Replied 10/06/2020
Giovanni
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

Asana is the best software I have ever used in Project/work management field .

After years of using Asana, I can say that my experience with this software is generally positive, Simply it is an effective tool for managing tasks and projects.

Pros

1- Its user-friendly interface.
2- The ability to track project progress.

Cons

1-The high pricing/cost of full version.
2- Its lack of functions for recurrent tasks.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Asana

With Asana I find more solutions for the different kind of problems that faced me through my job duties and this great software also helped me as a tool of "Saving Time" with a lot of smart features.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Asana is the best choice for managing the efforts and saving the time .
Amit
Amit
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 01/12/2023

Asana Review 2023

Great platform as our organization recently started to scale. Easy to collaborate, automate tasks, and integrate workspaces like Slack. Not recommended for smaller organizations though, as requires proper management.

Pros

Very simple, straightforward user interface. But, amazing integrations possible with it. Easy to manage tasks with the team - especially the reminder feature!

Cons

It is expensive. Plus, it takes time to manage and keep updated. If you happen to be a small team, go for simpler tools like Trello.

monday.com and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing Asana

As the company started to scale, we needed a platform that has better integrations and tools to collaborate.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Wanted to go with the word-of-mouth from fellow project managers - as it offers great integration possibilities.
Atendi

Reviewed on 29/01/2024

Asana is Powerful Yet Affordable

Pros

With Asana, we have the best task management and project planning and tracking features.
The software comes with some amazing ERP features
It is ideal for workforce management and streamlines delivery hence increased productivity

Cons

It has been an a great experience with Asana considering what we have achieved with this software

• Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 20/02/2024

A useful resource for tasks

Pros

Asana let me the possibility to have more project simultaneously. Add a task is simple and allmmy projects are now in perfect order.

Cons

The date selection is not a real good UX. Every time I need to change something

Shyam
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 30/12/2023

My overall experience for Asana

Pros

It is easy to use with simple and intuitive user interface. You can create ticket for any bug within a couple and share it with the development team. It is collaboration focused allowing users to invite others, communicate and share tickets.

Cons

Time tracking feature is not available. It can be useful for measuring productivity and billing clients. It requires some experience to use effectively as it has many features.

Andres
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 14/02/2024

Asana review

I will give 4 out of 5 stars to asana software

Pros

For project management it works wonderful, is easy to use and understand

Cons

The custumer support department is not that great, sometimes is slow on their response

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 23/05/2019

The most intuitive project management tool!

Overall Asana kept my team well-aligned with cross-functional teams in the department, and was crucial in meeting tight deadlines. Less time emailing = more time getting work done!

Pros

The interface is easy to navigate, and very intuitive. You can tag team members in comments, assign tasks, re-open tasks, share files and links for approvals. It's complex without ever looking or feeling complex, it just helps teams stay organized and on task. Not to mention it's easy to train new employees on since it's so intuitive! My favorite aspect of all though, is the customizable task lists. As a team leader, it was helpful to customize my lists to keep a pulse on all the projects in my team's queue. As a contributor, each of my team members could organize their action lists however they wanted–due date, priority, etc...

Cons

I wish that the project timeline setup was less manual. If one task's timeline went over, it was a bit manual to update the remaining timeline of all the other tasks in the project.

Kantata and Wrike

Reasons for Switching to Asana

My team didn't require the time-tracking and Slack / Invision integrations that some of the other more expensive project management systems offered. Asana covered all of our basic project management needs, had a clean interface, and was a very fair price!
Jillian

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

Best Project Management Platform

My team manages Marketing Campaigns and Design Projects with Asana - we did a trial with Monday.com and ended up staying with Asana because of the over all features and capability of the platform along with ease of daily use...Asana is by far the most user friendly task management platform available!

Pros

I have recently optimized my team Asana usage by increasing the number of projects they can manage on their own in addition to Admin view / reporting...these optimizations were a GAME CHANGER for me as the administrator and manager of up to 15 Asana users. It takes a bit if playing around with features but everyday my team is becoming more efficient through their Asana project and task management.

Cons

The only thing that could have swayed me to rate this platform a full 10/10 would be the Customer Support. There is no "live chat" feature with Asana which makes it incredibly difficult and TIME CONSUMING for the clients to research and dig around the articles and forums to find answers for them selves.

I'm a millennial and do a ton of research before I get to the point of frustration in not finding what I need so it takes A LOT for me to seek out a response from support. My answers are not easily found and I spent about 3 weeks trying to figure features out on my own - "live chat" with support would get this to 10/10.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Monday.com had WAY too many features - it was chaotic! Asana has a clean interface that makes it really user friendly and the Admin view has improved immensely over the last few years making it much simpler to manage my team.
Chase

Reviewed on 09/07/2020

A god-send for getting us organized

We have a lot of different marketing activations spread over various time periods and across multiple brands we own. Being able to organize all of this effectively and keep everyone on schedule has been a tremendous help and has saved us countless hours of time. We use this tool daily to keep everyone on track, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Pros

Powerful tagging and search functions make it very simple to keep track of our myriad marketing activations and all their associated deliverables. Adding subtasks and including collaborators on tasks makes it very easy to keep track of who needs to do what and by when. Various views like lists, calendars, and kanban boards make it accessible to everyone on the team who thinks and processes information differently. The UX is clean and simple, and the 'my tasks' and 'inbox' features help us all keep track of what's happening in our assigned areas.

Cons

The only con I have is that there is somewhat of a steep learning curve for some of the more advanced features, and there's some serious thinking and heavy lifting required to get everything laid out and organized in the tool and then get everyone onboarded. However, I think this is likely going to be the case with any team adopting a project management tool.

Trello, monday.com and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing Asana

We switched from Airtable because it's project management features were not as robust as we needed.

Airtable

Reasons for Switching to Asana

We chose Asana over the alternatives due to the breadth of features, comparative ease of use, and better pricing.

Reviewed on 14/09/2020

Asana for Digital Agencies

I solved the workload of every member of my team and the priority of each task. I was able to have a clear and open vision of the situation with each client and deliver their requests on time. It was very helful to us.

Pros

I used Asana for 1-2 years while I was working on a Social Media Agency. It helped me a lot to organize my team. I was able to track all the tasks in their differents stages and also I could know the workload of every member of my team.
Also I integrated Asana with my Gmail and created tasks from there, very easy and quickly.

Cons

When I started using Asana, I had trouble copying and pasting images directly from the email body. Then when they achieved integration with Gmail, this was resolved.
Also, email notifications were quite annoying until I learned how to disable them. Maybe they could add a feature to only send email notifications for important tasks.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Because it was easier for the whole team to understand how it works. The visualization of the tasks is friendlier than the Trello cards.
Scott
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

Keeping the Team on Task

Outstanding. My primary goal using Asana was to replace the traditional procedure manual with something more robust and dynamic. The ability to schedule, repeat, and assign tasks means I complete and and forget it and until I'm reminded on the next cycle. Everything I need is contained in the project.

Pros

Easy to enter data and uploading of attachment to tasks. Very much appreciate the ability to have a conversation about the task in the task and not fill up my email. Customizable fields are a huge plus because I can track details and progress in a manner that meets my work style. Like the ability to drag and drop and colorize different things to make spotting what I'm looking for easier.

Cons

Although you can add followers to tasks, inability to assign multiple team members to the same task without duplicating the tasks is frustrating.

There several small user interface things I would improve about Asana. I wish the project list could own the entire left hand column instead of sharing with with other high level functions. Those could be moved to the top. Having to click "Show more Projects" to view the whole list is unnecessary.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

We were already using the free version and had loaded up lots of information into the system. Switching to a different system with minimal differences would not be worth it. Different systems work differently, but they all accomplish roughly the same tasks. No significant benefits would be gained from making the change.
Memory
Memory
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

Fantastic task management software!

I started using this software at a previous job then, when starting here, quickly found out that not all task-management tools are created equal. The one we were using was not very functional and people tasks were constantly getting lost in the shuffle.

The other website designer that started after me had also used Asana before so we started using it to manage the development of the site we were designing. We told another team about it and they started using it as well. It eventually caught on and we convinced the higher-ups to purchase an upgraded plan and implemented it company wide.

There are so many great features. It's impossible to narrow down my favorite. But I will say that it makes managing tasks so easy and helps my addled brain stay organized and focused. There are different modes for how you view your tasks allowing users to choose one that they prefer. For example, there's a calendar view, a list view, a Trello-type layout, and more. I also LOVE that it's offers so much flexibility in how tasks are organized. You can set up different teams and assign certain people to be in those teams. Within the teams you can create projects, then breaks those down into tasks. Within the teams you can create multiple levels of subtasks - for example, a subtasks inside a subtasks inside the main task. This is a really great feature for me, being a website designer, because there are so many steps involved in creating a site.

Pros

What's not to like?! The customer service is great, there are multiple training videos to help you learn about all the different features and how to use them, it's GREAT for staying organized when you have a million different projects you are working on at once, it makes delegating projects and tasks very easy...

Beyond all the great task-related features, one of my favorite things is the quirky animations - when marking complete on a task you'll occasionally get a celebratory animation (kind of a geeky, digital pat on the back) my favorite being a unicorn that flies across your screen. This is obviously not something that's necessary or a way to help users stay more organized, but it is fun and adds a little extra flair to the software. (Yes, it's the little things that excite me. 😆)

Cons

As with any software that is customizable and has a lot of features, there is a learning curve to using Asana. There are so many different settings and features, it can take a while to learn the ins and outs of using it. But, as I already said previously, they provide a plethora of training videos and have excellent customer service when you need to contact them.

One specific thing I wish was different is how the repeating tasks are set up. As of now, when a task is set to repeat, the next task doesn't show up until the previous one has been marked as complete. It would be nice to see all the repeating tasks (especially in the calendar format) so you can get an accurate view of all the tasks you have coming up for the upcoming months. It's not a major inconvenience, but something I would suggest that the developers implement in a future update.

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

Asana is my ABSOLUTE GO TO for task and project management

I switched from Trello to Asana and I truly enjoy using Asana almost because I feel there is a gamification feeling in getting my daily wins accomplished. I literally look at Asana at least 5 times per day and almost always before I end my day to see what my plan of action will be for tomorrow.

Pros

The fact that I can manage my daily tasks seamlessly both on my desktop computer and on my iPhone mobile application.

Cons

Sometimes the copy and paste function doesn't work as I would like it to to take a similar task, copy it and then modify it. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

Wrike

Reasons for Choosing Asana

To be honest, Trello was having a server issue one day and I was locked out from seeing my tasks and I felt lost that day. I immediately switched to Asana which I had also used in the past but it wasn't yet my main daily task manager.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

I really like the layout of the tasks management section both on the web browser and the Mobile application. Mainly I like the tasks being organized in a vertical fashion in Asana as opposed to the card fashion in Trello which I didn't like as much.
Emily
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 03/06/2021

Made scaling my podcast agency so easy!

I've been using Asana for years for a number of different purposes. I really appreciate the broad feature set and the fact that the Asana team continues to improve the system, without completely overhauling how the whole thing works and looks. The consistency has been so good!

Pros

Using Asana made it possible to create a repeatable process that anyone on my team can follow and implement. That means that we're able to scale rapidly and bring on new clients without panicking that we won't be able to handle the new workload. We absolutely love that each client is managed via their own project, and within each project we have their entire podcast calendar mapped out for the year ahead. This is essential so that we can plan team workload, and know when to hire.

Cons

The only thing I wish was available is a calendar view for each project that lists subtasks. Since each client has a primary task for each episode, and sub-tasks are listed underneath that, it would be great to use the drag and drop feature for subtasks easily in one view for that specific project.

Reasons for Switching to Asana

I really like the UX of Asana over other project management tools
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 16/09/2023

Manage projects online and collaborate easily with the Asana solution

In the end, I recommend researching and trying Asana for yourself to determine if it's the right project management tool for your needs.

Pros

I've used the Asana solution to manage several projects over the course of my career. From experience, I can say that this tool guarantees ease of use, allowing me to delegate tasks and track the progress of my team's work without getting in the way. The software enables my staff to meet deadlines for the completion of activities. In short, thanks to this online project management and collaboration solution, we've been able to increase our productivity.

Cons

Despite all the good things I think of the Asana management tool, I find that its interface could be less cluttered with options, as this aspect often poses difficulties for my team members. Indeed, my collaborators have difficulty finding and using some of the platform's specific functionalities.

• Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

A must have for geographically disperse teams

Love it! Can’t live without it. I’m better at my job and better at working with my team because of it.

Pros

I use this tool to stay organized and provide visibility to my teammates with my individual work. I also use it to implement processes for planning and task management for a team that sits across three different regions in the world. It really helps keep us all on the same page.

Cons

It is easy to get disorganized with this tool. You really need to manage what you create. It can get messy and confusing if you don’t use the features intelligently.

Reasons for Choosing Asana

I found Wrike to be less user friendly. I was not as impressed with the interface. Wrike just feels more difficult to navigate and it doesn’t point you in the right direction like Asana does. Asanas templates are a game changer.

Wrike

Reasons for Switching to Asana

Trello was too simplistic and couldn’t fit all of our needs for the different types of project planning we wanted to do.
Lauren

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Asana General Review

Overall I really love working in Asana. It's easy to use, very intuitive, and solved a huge business need, which was really streamlining our project process and organizing team assignments. I think there's tons of room for growth. I also really like all the online resources they provide - I bookmark articles and tips all the time.

Pros

The collaboration opportunities this platform offers is excellent. I also really like being able to assign users are contributors or comment-only. That has been helpful when working with clients who get a little overzealous with their task assigning. Obviously the look and feel are great - it's very intuitive to someone who uses collaborative tools (ie. similar to Basecamp). I also love the drag and drop file archive - we use this feature even more than Dropbox because all aspects of the project can live in one place. The more I can keep my team in this system working, and finding what they need independently, the better.

Cons

Not being able to assign the same task to two people is a pain. I don't want to duplicate the task because that clutters up my project space and can cause confusion (esp when I have a ton of moving parts). . So the option to have two people responsible for the same task would be ideal.

I've had issues with the dependency feature as well. It's not super intuitive - though it's a feature I'd like to use because I'd like to trigger team members to start on certain work once a task is completed - it would make my job as the Sr. PM easier. Maybe blowing out the dependency functionality is something to look into.

One thing I hear ALOT from clients and team members is accessing links from their Asana email notifications. They will click a link and be taken to just that specific task, but they don't understand where that task lives because the project tags aren't obvious enough. If the links could open up the full project with the list or kanban view on the left, and the open task on the right, that would be hugely helpful.

Resourcing is a huge issue for our company so I would love to see something about resource management implemented in the future. I would pay double to have a solid resourcing/traffic view in Asana.

• Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

The App That Makes Me Count My Lucky Stars

Pros

Asana
If apps were food, my mouth would WATER when I mention Asana. It's not just any meal. When it comes to organizational apps, it's THE best dessert. It's SWEEEEEET!

It's the app that I'm actually using to write the draft of this review on.

Every time I need to move all my to-do's from my head onto another place, I jot them down on Asana.

I can use physical calendars, ( I actually do like them)... but Asana has been the ONE system that I use to jot down my goals, to-do's , projects, systems, outlines, notes, reminders, pretty much everything except my shopping list and things I have to fully write.

I love this app so much that I'm actually quite proficient at using it thanks to a course that I took called Asana HQ http://bit.ly/asanahq.

It has taught me how to maximize my account that I created using my own domain.

The beauty of Asana is that it's simple to use, easy to create lists on, group those things into tasks or projects and just literally move forward in life.

I have become considerably more proficient in life thanks to Asana. Yes you can buy a computer, and buy some software and gear for your dreams... but if you don't have a tool in place that allows you to nudge yourself forward, you'll most likely be stuck for a very long time.

Asana is SO great that I count my lucky stars knowing that it's free.

Try it... and don't be surprised if you fall in love with it.

It's perfect for the little thoughts you don't want to forget, it's also perfect for the

Cons

I can't think of anything.

I like it that much.

If I had a magic wand, maybe more free features would be nice. I wish they added a progress bar to your tasks or projects to visiaully better be able to gauge the progress we're making. But it's already a great app.

Lindsey
Lindsey
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 21/06/2021

My go-to productivity app for EVERYTHING

I've used Asana for about 3 years now and nothing compares!

Pros

Asana is my favorite tool for productivity, organization, and task management. All my to-do lists (business, personal, and everything in between) are in Asana. I love the ease of use, customizability, and overall UX of the app. The desktop version is a breeze. The mobile app is just as enjoyable.

One of the best things is the drag & drop feature that allows you to upload documents, photos, and web links directly into the task. Subtasks are great so you can get a step-by-step list of directions toward each task. It's also great for goal-setting and project planning.

I literally can't function without this app! The free version works incredibly, but the paid version is absolutely worth it, especially if you want more custom features (like custom columns, a bigger team, etc). Highly recommend it to all my biz and creative friends.

Cons

I wish there was a way to delete people from teams and projects easier. I have temporary clients and it's a pain in the butt to create new projects in order to delete them permanently from my workspace in the app.

Grace
Grace

Reviewed on 06/12/2021

It offers an excellent service to manage all your projects.

I have been using Asana for the last three years and it works perfect for what it was designed for; task and project management with collaborative tools and integrations, based on a simple system but able to unite teams and increase productivity. It is affordable and everyone can start using Asana, and for enterprise scale performance there are good plans or licenses.

Pros

Compared to other software/platforms, Asana has stood out for the following features:
+It has integrations with important applications, such as Tableau, Salesforce, Google Calendar, Office 365, among others.
+It has a highly interactive dashboard interface, you can leave comments, attach files you have on your computer or from Dropbox, G Drive or whatever your storage tool is.
+Customer support is more responsive and friendly.
+It is more efficient as it is perfect for working with large teams, has fewer limitations and is more professional.
+More flexible customization.
+Can track multiple projects with multiple timelines.

It has several functions to manage a project, also to communicate internally in a team and to follow up on tasks. We can plan campaigns in advance and it is easier to know who is responsible for each element. *I like the dashboards because it helps me to visualize the work progressing in stages.
Everyone has deadlines and due dates in their responsibilities, it's a more organized work, with reminders and so on.
I can change views and visualize my tasks differently. *Assigning tasks is easy and you can put sub-tasks.
Integrations with other applications improve the process of activities and expand the possibilities.

Cons

I think the only thing I have to mention here is that the search filter is not as robust a feature as the other tools, so I would like it to be optimized, with more options and customization.

• Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 28/03/2018

Easy to use, great for accountability

Our company has increased our ability to provide clients with deliverables. We have been able to say we meet deadlines. We also have not sacrificed quality and have been given the ability to focus on that rather than focusing on tasks/timelines.

Pros

It works for both my visually creative people and my operational people. It allows ease of mind for myself when assigning tasks to others. It's also easy to use for those who aren't "tech savvy" or who struggle with learning new things. They provide a lot of insight into how to use/customize the software for your organization. Having implemented it across my organization in the "premium" version, we have found ourselves more organized, more goal focused, and are no longer worried about remembering the details. It's all there for us. Very happy with the future updates coming out to make it less marketing/sales oriented with abstracts to more process oriented and operational-ized without losing the ease-of-use features. We use it primarily for HR (training, onboarding) and our Client Projects (keeping track of tasks and deliverables while keeping an eye on due dates). We have just implemented it into Marketing/Sales and we maintain about 75% compliance.

Cons

It was hard to find information on the premium version in a way that showed me exactly what it did. Eventually, a person contacted me by email and provided me with a webinar, but I couldn't find the same webinar on their site which was a little frustrating. Their customer support has gotten better, but it still needs a little work (chat is great, but would love a dedicated account director). Still lacks features that other PM software has which I would like. I know it's coming soon though. I rated lower on Features/Functionality and Value for Money because I think those go hand in hand. The Free version was fine for us except I wanted more. If there were more features I think it would be more worth the money. As it stands, you could take or leave the premium version. Among peers, I usually recommend the Free version and implementing that before moving towards the Premium version. I did that for about 6 months before committing to Premium.