Microsoft Teams Reviews

About Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams is a cloud-based group chat solution that helps teams collaborate on documents. Its key features include messaging, conferencing and file sharing. Microsoft Teams has replaced Skype for Business as Microsoft's...

4.2

Browse Microsoft Teams Reviews

9,431 of 9,431 reviews

Reviewed on 06/02/2021

Great for schools!

As I mentioned earlier, for all our online communications and also for presentation and class team discussions, we mainly used email.
With the onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic, management decided to leverage Microsoft teams with integrated voice and video calling features along with content sharing and presentations that enable seamless online classes, upskilling, online training, and webinars in the education sector across different geographical locations around the globe. I am also an Edtech Specialist and head of the Community Engagement and Extension Services in our department.

Pros

I am using Microsoft Teams for more than a year now every day with my students, colleagues, and others. There's a little learning curve with colleagues in using the application. I could share, manage and build team spaces. This is pretty useful in creating different school/business activities and seamlessly integrates other MS products. With integrated Voice and Video Messaging Services, Calendar scheduling, we can communicate according to the availability of users at any time. Also, I can configure my availability with various options or even modify it to determine that I am offline/not at the desk right now for other users to know. The best part is that I can use 3rd party integration application right inside MS Teams.

Cons

Sometimes Microsoft Teams get hanged because of network or Heap Memory problems, but this could happen with any communication software as we use multiple installed software on our machines to meet the distance education requirements. There is a minor delay between receiving a text on your laptop and your mobile device. Many times, it happens that I have to go out or take a break for some time, and I receive a message but with a delay on my configured mobile device.

Zoom

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Teams

In the beginning, we may have opted for ZOOM, but then we all know that ZOOM is not that safe, not effective, and not to mention expensive. Everything looks nice with the usage of Microsoft Teams now. Our admin is so happy with our decision.
laxmi
laxmi
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

Good for kids online classes during pandemic period

We got to use it on daily basis as nothing best yet than this app for children online studies

Pros

We uses it daily for chat in between online class.
For online exams
For discussion in class.
my kid specially enjoys it as its the time to meet and see her school friends face to face in corona lockdown

Cons

Many things i dsnt like about this app

1)- class or exam link is broken sometimes , and we get hangs and moves to whatsapp Student group for asking help for additional link to same class/ exam

2) average people have weak internet and this app runs good only on good to strong internet ,which causes video freeze , link dsnt open , ejection of student while running class and poor audio /video quality

3) if we get ejected from class before the class going to end we dsnt see the class link anymore in calender option.. teacher get annoying at us and we explains her the
very helpless situation of app .

4)- we have to re request class link if we get ejected before the class ends, as calender option stop showing meetings links if time almost finished to re join.which is unfair

Abdul

Reviewed on 08/02/2024

An effective and all-encompassing team communication platform

Great experience overall. Functionality with MS office suite is stellar. Not many disruptions outside the norm.

Pros

Very easy to use and intuitive. Syncs with MS products in office suite seamlessly, which is imperative for working with large teams. File sharing with teams is very simple as well, which is a key factor. Cost is right, compared to other team communications platforms like Slack.

Cons

Not much to dislike when compared to its competitors. If I had to pick something, I'd say I'm not a big fan of always having a status showing to your teams. This was something I was never able to turn off. I don't think others on your team really care whether you have a green dot beside your name showing you're available. If you're supposed to work certain hours, you should be expected to be responsive, whether you happen to have a green, yellow, or any other colour dot next to your name.

Top Microsoft Teams Alternatives

Precious

Reviewed on 10/09/2022

Critical missing features

Pros

Teams brings it all into a one-stop shop for you, making it super-simple for you to create a comprehensive space for you and your team to work on common work together.

So if you're coming from the Skype environment, the idea of managing your contacts, chatting and calling, hosting and attending meetings, all from the same platform, is quite normal. But teams takes it just a little bit further and actually allows you to, not just share content, but store it and access it and collaborate and co-author it at the same time. Just a great opportunity there, really saves time.

Cons

Critical missing features namely:
1 Inability for co-organisers to moderate breakout rooms. This particular missing feature is the reason why people still are adamant to move away from zoom. I hope it could be introduced in the shortest time possible

2. Inability to create a group without exposing members' details to other members of the group i.e a group or team where members cannot see details of each other's profile or members remain anonymous.
An example of this is when scheduling an interview and you do not want the applicants in the same group or team to interact. Microsoft Teams lacks this feature and makes it impossible to hold such discreet meeting of guest personalities whom you want to remain anonymous to each other during an interview

Google Workspace

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Teams

It integrates other third-party applications, custom applications, and third-party hardware like click share, and Poly product to take the experience to another level. The shoot is one of my favourite apps on Microsoft Teams
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 22/12/2023

Messaging and much more!

Pros

Teams allows for instant communication among our faculty and staff. You can call or video easily and the integration into Outlook allows the user to know if the other user is available (based upon the user's calendar). Sharing screens is as easy as clicking an icon and selecting what to share. There are many integrations with other apps, such as Box and TeamViewer.

Cons

Teams is one of many similar applications available today. If you have too many channels, you can get lost or confused.

Jerred
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 07/02/2024

MS Teams from Recruitment

Overall a very positive experience and will continue to use.

Pros

We use this to collaborate with our clients all the time, as well as host numerous interviews. Works great

Cons

The log in feature is horrible. Makes you log in so many times and it doesn't matter if you click the box "remember me", it always makes you log in again, and again, and again. Works good though but this is troublesome.

Paige
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Microsoft Teams Makes Communication Easy

Pros

Easy to use, great storage, great to connect

Cons

Active status isn't always accurate to activity

Keri

The best platform ever!

All the features are easy to use, and you can access them not only from the desktop but also from your mobile phone. It helps me work more efficiently, and I would be lost without it.

Pros

Team is an incredibly helpful and easy-to-use tool. I rely on it every day to connect with colleagues, exchange information, and hold meetings. It is an ideal solution for businesses.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative. I am enjoying the platform and have no complaints at this time.

Catherine
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 08/02/2024

Couldn't be a team without Teams

Overall, my experience is really positive. I love being able to be in touch with my team in this easy and effective way.

Pros

We have a team chat where we can share all sorts of information, all day long. My colleagues love the GIF features. I appreciate the ability to be able to set my status and to see the status of other people.

Cons

Sometimes the app is not reliable and chat messages are delayed or do not send, with no notification of the failure.

Larry
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 29/02/2024

A great way to stay connected

Pros

I like that Microsoft Teams is easy to use and offers several features that allows for collaboration.

Cons

There are a few audio issues and video lag issues from time to time that can be resolved.

• Industry: Music

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

Back and Forth Conversation Emails Are a Thing of The Past!

Teams has signalled a shift in the way those in our business communicate with one another. It has meant that instead of emailing back and forth, users now use Teams to IM one another. No longer do users attach files to emails and send them to one another; now they simply share files quickly and easily through Teams. This increased communication between colleagues and departments along with increased sharing of resources and collaboration on work projects has improved productivity significantly.

Pros

Teams is a very user-friendly application that facilitates communication between individual users and whole departments. IM capabilities mean that users can message one another to collaborate on projects and share ideas. Files and documents can be shared with others, and Teams also has audio/calling conferencing capabilities (part of Microsoft's vision to deprecate Skype for Business in favour of Teams) meaning users can meet and share ideas even if they are at home or away from the office. The mobile app allows you to chat to colleagues when you aren't at your desk. If users are part of a departmental team, they can view these teams within the app; they can message other team members, share files, and use other Microsoft-specific apps such as Planner or SharePoint if they have been set up. Meeting scheduling is also available from within Teams, linking up with your Outlook calendar. For administrators, it is easy to deploy and maintain the Teams application using GPOs, and the application itself is self-updating on startup.

Cons

Teams currently installs to the user's 'AppData Roaming' folder, which means that it is installed separately for every user that logs into the computer. It is quite resource intensive to run the applications compared to other communications apps. However, both of these issues have been flagged for review on the Microsoft Teams suggestions and feedback website, suggesting they will be rectified in a future release.

Slack and Google Meet

Slack and Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Teams

Teams was chosen as our communications application over other products as it was bundled with Office 365, which we currently use within the organisation and have multiple active subscriptions for. As Teams is provided under the E1 licence (which all of our users receive), this made it the obvious choice to deploy as our communications app as we were already paying for it. The fact it was part of the Office 365 eco-system made it easier to deploy alongside other Microsoft apps that we currently use.
Lucas

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

Almost complete solution

Overall it gets the job done in a manner way, it has good plugins and extensions to help you customize it as you like. It's a good software.

Pros

The main features that make us use this service was the ability to organize our work and have online meetings with screen sharing feature, this help us a lot when we are showing something to our colleagues.

Cons

It sometimes doesn't load fast and there's a strange behavior that was causing issues for us, the software has some kind of automatic check to see if there's any interaction with itself, if we aren't interacting directly with Teams but still working on something else on the PC, teams itself will set your status to "Be right back", making your colleagues think that you are away from the computer, which isn't right.

Slack and TimeCamp Planner

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Teams

Looking for options with more capabilities, organization and productivity.

Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Teams

Because of the office suite integration, we found that It may be better as it's included bundled inside the corporative subscription. We still need to pay a license for every new user that comes in.
Alain
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

The better business tool for communication and collaboration

While Teams wasn't always a smooth ride, I've seen Microsoft make some pretty great changes in recent months to improve the user experience. Even something as simple as being able to make a chat window pop out of frame was a big deal for me in terms of being able to multitask.

Pros

I love that Teams ties in with the Microsoft Office suite and Sharepoint. It allows mulitple users the ability to edit and share a document simultaneously, while having a call or sent messages back and fourth, all without having to leave the tool. There's also a built-in calendar and task manager, so collaboration and accountability have a high level of visibility for the userbase.
Managing user accesses is also a breeze.

Cons

My biggest gripe: File management can be a NIGHTMARE. I'd love to see some work done by Microsoft to make it easier to find previously shared items. If you lose track of which conversation thread you shared a file in, finding it can be a lot of effort, involving retracing multiple steps. If there was a better/quicker way to search for shared items, it would be awesome.

Jira, Zoom Events and Webinars and Slack

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Teams

Skype for business worked well enough, but Teams can do everything Skype can, plus so much more.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Teams

As a fully Microsoft-entrenched business, it just makes sense to keep our products in the fold. Especially products as robust and important as Teams.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

Microsoft Teams

I am satisfied with Microsoft Teams, as it provides nice way to chat with my colleagues and we are able to create additional channels via which we can check some information with another Team from our Organization, which can speed up our torubleshooting.

Pros

Microsoft Teams is great for one Team to stay in touch for instance or to conduct daily tasks via this Software. I use it daily to check on the possible next steps for some tickets, to help someone or to ask someone for help when I am not sure on the proper next steps. I also had meetings via it and also some trainings, for which I had option to download the videos, which is very good option. Also during those trainings, which were done via Meeting option, we were able to share our screens and compare our findings, which another great function of Teams.

Cons

Sometimes all of my Teammates appear as offline, even though we hear seconds ago and my internet was working normally ( for which I am extremely sure, because I have one Software which is extremely sensitive to the quality of the network on which it is being used and it didn't go down when Teams did ). Also, sometimes I am unable to share screenshots with my colleagues, as my pictures get corrupted during the upload.

Youssef
Youssef
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 13/02/2021

A good communication tool with a lot of potential

We've been using Microsoft Teams for a while now in our work environment and it helped us communicate better internally by dividing the communication into different channels. We can make a call and join calls instantly.

Pros

Teams isn't just a videoconferencing tool, it's a collaboration software where you can have multiple teams and channels and have a discussion about each project separately.

Cons

Guests joining from outside your organization have some trouble to join, not very user friendly compared to other similar tools. Sometimes the software has issues on Mac computers.

Zoom

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Teams

Skype for Business wasn't very user friendly and lacked a lot of features. Teams has a lot more functionality and is more of a collaboration tool than skype

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Teams

Microsoft teams is better for internal communications, there is no maximum time of a call and the price is paid as part of our Microsoft office 365 suite.
Alhassan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

opens entirely new world of possibilities on how to boost productivity in team settings

Microsoft Teams has helped us maintain our level of productivity in these uncertain times of remote work, where team supervision and monitoring protocols have been completely overhauled. The collaboration and practical communication tools it offers has helped us improve in certain areas of our workflow.

Pros

The best thing about using Microsoft Teams is that it runs perfectly with almost all of the tools we use regularly in our day to day tasks such as the Office Tools; allowing for real time editing, sharing and location of relevant documents as meetings are being held.

Cons

The specifications that enable remote control assignment should be revised to allow for lower capacity devices capable of running Microsoft Teams to equally execute this function as well. Also, the installation process could automatically adjust the system settings of the operating system that may hinder the execution of this function fully.

Slack

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Teams

Whatsapp only facilitated communication with team members, while Teams offered an equally effective communication tool as only one of tens of other really great functions.

WhatsApp

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams was cheaper and it's range of efficiency with offline tools was better than Slack's
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 10/09/2021

Systems Adminitrator & Educator's perspective on MS Teams

Teams made the transition of work from home very easy. Collaboration integration with Word and Whiteboard made educational settings significantly easier especially in the early days of covid lock down. Over all staff at my full time system administrator job have found the video conference, team chatting, file sharing and instant messaging to be a more useful tool than e-mail. Many have been able to communicate issues across the city and determine outages and impact at a faster rate than we would have in the past. While this might have been doable with a third party product the use of Teams with O365 integration makes the product much easier to use.

Pros

Most users have found Microsoft teams easy to use. The integration with the other office products makes it substantially easier to leverage than another competing product.

Cons

Microsoft is constantly changing the product to improve things but users find the changes hard to keep up with. I have found the usage of third party applications to be difficult or cumbersome to access. Recently used apps are not available in a quick launch button.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

The Communication Tool of the Pandemic

MS Teams has been a fantastic tool which has allowed my team to stay in communication during the pandemic. It's become our most used tool which has succeeded in increasing collaboration and efficiency. Although there are a few small issues with this app, mainly being the glitches and deletion of chat messages older than 30 days, there are so many more pros to using this software. I can see us sticking to this software for a while.

Pros

MS Teams has become the backbone of my team. I love that we can create multiple channels on this and go the level of determining who can access a channel as well as that member's level of control. This is a great collaboration tool since we are able to upload documents and have multiple people access these at the same time to modify/view. It's easy to create large group chats and start meetings from the chat in situations where we need to have fast responses. The audio and video quality is pretty good and it's great that we can see the list of participants on a meeting as well as who else was invited but didn't join. I love that it updates if a member is currently active, offline, or presenting so we know who to contact and expect a response from. Also love that you can use tags to send messages to the intended people. The ability to view calendar and easily schedule meetings is also a great perk.

Cons

I least like the fact that chat conversations disappear after 30 days because then that data is lost. I also dislike that files can't be backed up because occasionally people delete files which are then completely gone unless someone stored a local copy on their machine. The app does occasionally glitch in large meetings which causes me to lose audio/video and the only solution is to restart the app and rejoin the meeting in order to restore that.

Petar
Petar

Reviewed on 30/12/2021

Good enough, but not Great

Good enough, but not great, especially if you have used other communicators.
UX is light years behind the competition.
The only 2 reasons to use MS Teams are pricing (included in MS Office), and the integration with other MS Office products.

Pros

Very good integration with Outlook and MS Calendar.
Good switching between desktop and mobile during a meeting.
Useful notifications / reminders when a meeting starts.

Cons

Alwful UI and UX, unintuitive UI, non-productiv shortcuts, not very configurable, not good default settings.
Linux app is not on par.
Search functionality is not very good.
Has bugs - sometimes loses message history, not synchronizing b/n desktop and mobile apps, not showing the correct status, not sending notifications on time, etc.
Missing some important functionality - like push to talk during a meeting, or good annotations.
Some functionalities are not developed properly - for example integration with MS Forms is pretty bad.
Comes short when compared to the competition like Slack.

Slack

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Teams

Lower pricing, better integration with MS Outlook and Calendar.

Zoom and Slack

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Teams

Lower pricing, better integration with MS Outlook and Calendar.
Zuber

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

One of the Best Meetings App

Overall experience is Good and cons I have explained it in above section.. Those would help in improving the product.

Pros

1. Best app for meetings until now
2. Transcript works great
3. Meeting can be split into smaller rooms for discussions which is a super positive while working remotely
4. Meeting Notes feature small and powerful
5. Recording works great
6. Admin can control the mute of all the joinees
7. Video Backgrounds encourages all to switch their camera ON

Cons

1. Manor Chat missing feature is: Threads.. The continuous chats are confusing when long conversations go on. Huge drawback
2. Emojis doesn’t automatically popup when typed with colon.. Example, :thumsup doesn’t give thumsup emoji suggestion.
3. Screen sharing sometimes doesn’t work.. Even though screen is shared, other person can’t see it.
4. At times the Teams window is hidden and many find it difficult to reach the window..
5. In a Group chat there is no option to call only few.. Instead it will call all from the group

Slack and Skype

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Teams

Meetings (audio and video) are the driving factor in choosing Teams.. It is easy to use and quick to understand the features..
Deon

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

Microsoft Teams - Daily Tool

As a technical team with consultants and vendors across the world, we are able to roll out projects that previously would have required on site presence and cost. In the last 12 months we have upgraded two core business tools almost entirely through Teams.

Pros

Love the ability to keep in touch with remote teams / vendors around the world, with the ability to engage in detail quickly if something comes up. Sharing of documents for end user testing feedback (on other software roll out) has been a particular win as it can be done any time and the ability to see changes only - quickly and easily saves a lot of time). We spend many hours a week with consultants / vendors working through teams, with screen sharing probably the most used tool.

Cons

Being a member of multiple teams is challenging (we operate as Guest in supplier Teams environments). If you miss an alert from a different team "live" then you won't see it till you switch to that team again. We use the app within Edge to have two different teams active at once but it would be nice to be able to do this withing Teams somehow.

Stephen
Stephen
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

Teams is an essential part of our day-to-day business

We have an automated booking software that works with Teams and is critical to our business, most other companies use it as well so that helps. Also for our internal meetings with overseas staff, it's the go-to tool and books straight in our outlook calender.

Pros

Microsoft Teams integrates with all our other software seamlessly. When you use tech you want it to be easy to use, straightforward, and fit for purpose. Teams does exactly that and works perfectly for the intended purpose, and a little bit more ;)

Cons

I think that some of the additional features that Teams can offer, like document storage could be better advertised and explained. Most businesses have cloud-based storage solutions but if you could do it all in one place, which it does do, then it could be better explained. we didn't know it existed for a while, but I guess at first we wanted a video calling software and were simply focused don that, rather than what else can it do.

Zoom and Google Meet

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Teams

We needed something that seemed a little more professional. Google is good but Teams has the full suit we were looking for.

Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Teams

We found that Teams was the more professional software that integrated better with our other software.
Mohammed
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 25/04/2020

Microsoft's fantastic solution for team collaboration

Microsoft Teams has been designed from the ground-up to help businesses get their employees to communicate with each other more efficiently and effectively. In my personal experience with Microsoft Teams, this has been one of the main reasons of the company purchasing this software and using it as a central pillar for the IT teams. The various parts of IT (software team, infrastructure team, business analysts team) have been able to set up their own channels in which they can communicate with each other and send information relevant only to that team. In addition, other channels have been set up in which the entire IT department can share content with each other. In this way, the efficiency of communication has been solved with this one piece of software from Microsoft.

The benefits have been realized as teams are now able to spend more time working on relevant things instead of going through content which may be irrelevant for them. The Microsoft Teams 'channels' feature has been instrumental in allowing this to happen. In addition, Microsoft Teams has allowed for colleagues to communicate with each other from one place. This is because the software allows for chat/video/audio/content sharing facilities from within Microsoft Teams.
what benefits realized?

Pros

There are many features to like about Microsoft Teams, which I personally have experienced:

-The overall design of it is very minimalist, simple and clutter-free. This makes it very easy to use and work with on a daily basis
-The 'channels' feature is a fantastic feature which is dedicated for conversations regarding specific topics (and for specific recipients)
-Skype video and audio calls can be made directly from Microsoft Teams, thus saving valuable time
-You can share messages, pictures, files, and links with anyone within a conversation
-The 'slash command' feature is a fantastic shortcut tool to anything you want to get done
-Microsoft Teams has a special email view in which you can see the main parts of an email without actually leaving the conversation/chat
-Microsoft Teams is available on both Android and iOS so that you can collaborate from wherever you are
-Microsoft Teams integrates perfectly with Microsoft cloud platforms such as OneDrive and SharePoint. For example, you can actually see and access files that are on the cloud directly through the Teams interface
-Dark Mode looks great!

Cons

To be honest, Microsoft Teams contains virtually all the beneficial features that one could want from a collaboration tool. The interface is fairly simple to use as it has a minimalist design. However, there have been a number of bugs that Microsoft Teams has been affected with, however. Although subsequent Microsoft software updates have solved a lot of these issues, it can get quite frustrating for system administrators at times.

A reason why a company may not want to use Microsoft Teams is that there are other solutions such as Discord and Slack which have been popular for quite some time and do offer some good features for free. With Microsoft Teams for example, it is only free if there are less than 300 users and also there is a fee involved if a company then purchases the enterprise licence.

Teddy
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

A Productivity Platform for Microsoft Stack

Over experience with Teams has been good but that may be because I am a Windows Admins, and is familiar with the Office365 stack. For OOBE Teams will do fine, but it does require some oversight, which is not what some chat competitors (Slack) require. However, this only applies to the chat module and not the entire Teams platform.

Pros

For Business use, you generally get MS Teams if you have Microsoft 365 Business Basic or any of the higher plans. Teams is Microsoft's platform solution to collaboration and productivity, which people often mistake it for something else (point solution for 1 requirement: Chat, or conferencing, or calling tool). Teams has received a series of features rollout in 2020 due to the pandemic, and has made it much better from a UX perspective (although still lacking compared to some chat competitors).

Depending on your licensing Teams also provide more than just chat/call, including but not limited to Audio Conferencing, Soft Phone (Cloud hosted), Channel Collaborations, file hosting (SharePoint backend), integration with major vendors. If embraced, Teams can become your primary app for day-to-day business producitiy work for regular users.

Since MS Teams is the focus for O365, lots of Teams hardware are also being developed which may intrigue more techie end users.

Cons

1. Licensing may confuse people not familiy with Microsoft SKU. Hopefully you are working with a VAR or MS Licensing Expert to get your started.
2. UX as I mentioned is very poor in some aspects, but have improved considerably last few quarters.
3. File sharing can be improved. Users not familiar with OneDrive/SharePoint will have very messy permission schemes very quickly.
4. Administrators have a tough time managing Teams creation, due to requirements with Office365 Groups. This can only be disabled via PowerShell as of writing this review.
5. Integrations with most apps are very poorly done, and is often detrimental to productivity instead of improving it. This is probably a problem with the MS Teams app than the integration itself.

Zoom, Slack and Google Meet
Omar
Omar

Reviewed on 06/06/2021

Microsoft Teams: Organization on the Go... sort of...

My experience is average at best. Aside from the fact that I absolutely hate the notifications sounds, the experience on sending and receiving messages has been reliable. Of course, the quality of every feature will change, depending on your device and Internet stability. So, make sure you're good to go with those two things, and it may be the most average experience on a software that does what it promises.

Pros

After the departure of Windows Messenger, it has not been easy to find a perfect replacement. And Microsoft Teams is not your best choice. However, there are many features that are logically better and improved from any other software that works similarly. For example, if you are in a working or academic environment, you will definetely find it useful for communication, videocalls, screen sharing, and so on. I must also say that this particular software runs on almost any device, whether you use a computer, personal computer or even an Android device, you will be able to chat with your classmates, coworkers, family members or friends. Of course, the experience may vary, depending on your device and your Internet connection. So, Microsoft Teams is a reliable tool for communication, as long as you have a capable device and fast Internet connection.

Cons

So far, the worst thing about this software is easily the notifications sounds. They are extremely annoying and the small windows that appear every single time you receive a message will surely fill up your entire screen in a matter of seconds before you open that specific conversation. You should be able to have a variety of sounds to choose from as well as more options for receiving notifications. It gets frustrating every time you get more that five messages at the same time, I mean, considering that this is a software for chatting, and at the end of the day, you don't want to receive any messages because those sounds are really irritating. Please, give us more options on that matter.