About eSwap

eSwap is a cloud-based inventory management solution, which helps businesses streamline processes related to workflow automation, B2B eCommerce, delivery tracking, order synchronization and more. Professionals can gain visibility...

All eSwap Reviews Apply filters

Browse eSwap Reviews

All eSwap Reviews Apply filters

Ritvars
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

Industry's leading Inventory Management platform for SMEs going live with their eCommerce...

We are absolutely thrilled by the professionalism that eSwap.Global team have provided during this set-up period in these difficult times. I, as a director of my business have always wanted to launch a successful eCom retail/wholesale supermarket, and eSwap.Global team were at the forefront with its forward-coming and welcoming [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] eSwap.Global have managed to provide a real growth opportunity to us. The appointed specialists are of a high-calibre, knowledgeable about Amazon, Shopify and other multi-channel marketplace integrations and are capable to adjust product data and data sync to these channels correctly, and I believe not only for our complex business, but also for many other clients to come.

Pros

+ Excellent Technical Support! (We would give 10-stars here)
+ Straight-forward API linkups
+ Very detailed platform configuration options
+ Provides own PO, SO, Invoice auto-issuance system
+ eBay integration
+ Amazon integration (UK, EU and North America)
+ Hosted eCom platform integrations (Shopify and BigCommerce)
+ Self-hosted eCom platform integrations (WooCommerce, Magento)
+ Broader market outreach integrations (Google Shopping, Walmart, Wayfair, Bonanza, Etsy)
+ Supports 3rd party order management platform integration (Vend)
+ Accountancy platform integration (Xero, QuickBooks online)
+ Major international delivery courier support (UPS, DHL, FedEx)
+ Email Marketing integration (Mailchimp)
+ Payment gateway integration (Stripe)
+ Most importantly, supports FTP input and output feed creation!

Cons

- Because we run a very technically difficult eCom product data, that contains iFrames, various data points, and inventory sync times, with listings exceeding over 100k items that are consolidated from over 14-suppliers, we had to work side by side with the eSwap.Global technical team on daily basis to make relevant adjustments in order to make the data uniform and compliant to the standards of the selected eCom platforms and multi-channel marketplaces. This is not a drawback at all, rather a reality check for those vendors that are running supermarket-style inventories, advising to be ready to co-operate with the FANTASTIC eSwap.Global technical team and appoint technically knowledgeable eCom Product Managers in order to ensure smooth implementation of the data into the advised marketplaces.
- there are no other drawbacks to mention!

Pamela
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 14/05/2022

Absolutely the Best Inventory Management Solution by far

Incredible customer service. Answers even on the weekends for direct help. Rapid store connects for a seamless creation of a Multi-Channel eCommerce network. Beautiful and aesthetically appealing interface, making it inviting and livens the process of long winded tasks. Competitively priced compared to other inventory management softwares. Rapid multi-channel listing ability, even through social media marketplaces. eSwap is a solutions that combines multiple plugins under one umbrella. No need to worry about breaks in connections with multiple plugins triggering off each other since eSwap combines the most important aspects of managing inventory, listing products, synchronizing data, shipping, sales, and even CRM! Wowza! Very impressed so far.

Pros

Very Very Easy to use! I have tried multiple inventory softwares that were incredibly bland, difficult to set up, or only had a few features. eSwap literally had everything I was looking for under one roof, and the interface is beautiful and aesthetically appealing which is extremely important to keep the mind awake when doing long winded drab tasks of uploading and managing products and inventory.

I really liked how many different stores can be linked with this eSwap inventory, even social media stores. Also, it is great that you don't have to create new products one by one to start your base inventory. eSwap has a feature where you can pull data from a listing from one of your linked stores and it copies the data instantly so you can begin building your inventory rapidly.

Also, they answered on a Saturday. How Cool! Most other applications or programs I have attempted to use in the past I could not get ahold of anyone to help, either got a voicemail, was told I needed to set up an appointment with a specialist for a later date, but eSwap actually answered. I was sent an email with a link to a screenshare video chat and I was immediately helped and guided through the steps I needed. I felt thoroughly listened to by eSwap's technician, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He was so great to work with and even gave me his personal link so I could set up future help with him since he already knew the scope and concept of my business.

eSwap has incredible customer service.

Cons

Have not found anything to complain about yet.

Craftybase

Reasons for Choosing eSwap

I have heard great things about zoho, so I decided to try them out. I was bummed out by the very bland interface, it reminded me of the dark wordpress dashboard, which unfortunately for me, makes my mind fall asleep. I had to purchase a separate plugin just to connect my woocommerce. I tried calling zoho's help line multiple times, but would get a voicemail, or was told that I would be sent a link to set up an appointment with a technician. I was stood up on the appointment for onboarding and when needing to reschedule, the next available times were 10pm at night, or I had to wait the following week for a decent time slot. I was signed up for zoho for several weeks, and still was not able to get the system integrated or receive adequate help. I had paid a year in advance for the program, and ended up requesting a refund.

Zoho Inventory

Reasons for Switching to eSwap

I had tried Craftybase, and they have a very nice interface, and price point was great as well. I was looking for a solutions that had multiple capabilities where I did not have to add multiple plugins to my WooCommerce. eSwap had everything I was looking for under one roof.

Top eSwap Alternatives