Spinify Reviews

About Spinify

Spinify is a cloud-based employee recognition platform that helps businesses of all sizes engage motivate and reward sales teams using gamification techniques. Designed for real estate, call center and recruitment organizations,...

Browse Spinify Reviews

• Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 07/06/2018

Boost Company Acheivements

Fast and easy and simple to use.

Pros

Spinify boosts morale at the office and gets the sales and tech team excited about sales and closing tech tickets. Customizing the images and sounds adds an additional layer of fun. By visually seeing what the teams are doing this holds everyone accountable and challenges each team member to work smarter and harder.

Cons

Would be fun to get a Spinify weekly summary via email and access on a mobile application. By keeping the team up to date and having access remotely it may enhance the experience.

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Fun, motivational, easy-to-use

There was a definite uptick in productivity, and it keeps the agents engaged. The visual statistics are rapidly updated and easy to follow for a quick bird's eye view of everyone's progress. We know who is always on the leaderboard and those who rarely make an appearance (and so does everyone else). So, it provides a peer review feedback loop without any discomfort; the stats speak for themselves.

Pros

The interface is pretty easy to navigate, but the most value we found was the motivational factor it brought to the table. It was such a small addition to the work space, but it made a pretty big difference in productivity. The data is updated quickly and the visuals are appealing and eye-catching.

Cons

There wasn't as much customization as we would have liked; users can add an avatar, but they cannot choose their 'race car' color for instance. We also did not see as many of the stats available as we would have preferred, but we're working with our integration team on those.

Jorge
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

Visualization of Success: Spinify Use

Overall, its been a good experience as I feel there is nothing else like it the market. It visualizes our current goals as well as gauges where we are in them.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that it allows employees like myself to visualize success through its features. By being able to visualize success it motivates me to work harder and be more competitive.

Cons

Sometimes it's faulty in how it recognizes what an achievement is. In other words it misses completely the way to properly track what warrants a reward or recognition.

Top Spinify Alternatives

Reviewed on 18/10/2018

Employees ----> Best Asset

Pros

Our company believes that employees are the major contributors to sales in a company, treating your employees right can help you increase your company’s numbers of sales. With Spinify, we have recorded the employees’ sales and giving them quarterly chances to gain a bonus for those with more sales, quarterly challenges for incentives and other goal setting and reward features. Feedback and goal management is also possible with Spinify, making things more organized all over.

Cons

Personalization is highly limited, such as colors for race cars and other matter. Also, it would be great if sales were reported through graphs instead, it seems that this feature is not yet found with Spinify.

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

I absolutely love Spinify! The customer service is like nothing I've ever experienced -...

Pros

I love how easy to use the software is - with a number of different integrations also. Leaderboards are highly customizable which is a huge bonus for us - we can report on absolutely any metric we need to. The team also love the graphics and watching their achievements on the big screen.

Cons

I can't say there's anything I dislike about this software - it suits our needs perfectly and if I wanted to hunt for further uses - I know it's always there.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Using the software levels up the way we check for our metrics.

Agents are interested to use the software. They always look forward to check their daily performances.

Pros

It is user-friendly. Agents find it a fun way to know where they ate at in their performances. It is an interactive way of showing their metrics.

Cons

None really. It may be confusing at first but just give yourself a day or two and you'll get the hang of using it.

• Industry: Insurance

Easy

Pros

The flexibility and options we have as a company. The ability to plug in and go in some aspects of the product.

Cons

Can be time consuming when you are not sure what you need to do. And it is easy to post things that you aren't finished with, if you don't know what you are doing.

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Great way to gamify competition.

Pros

I like the dashboard and UI. it is very easy to use and the way the scores are displayed is nice.

Cons

I didn't like that there is no way to set custom ranges for competitions and scores as we try to do it on a monthly basis instead of a 90 day basis.

• Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Thus far, my experience with Spinify has been positive.

Better results from my sales team!

Pros

I like the options offered by Spinify, as each seems to present an opportunity to make the product more valuable. There are lots of ways to drive competition using this software, and I especially like the leaderboards.

Cons

At times it seems that setting up the software takes more steps than necessary. Also, I'd like to see better integration options.

Nadir
Nadir

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Spinify is really good for the motivation in big teams. Work looks like a game when it is well...

Pros

Actually everything. But the weak point is that the application has an issue. Maybe it is just with our team but at the end I don't use it daily as I was doing before.

It's very funny to be synch with the office 24h / day.

I recommend.

Cons

Nothings special. This software is interesting, now as I didn't set it I cannot speak about the weak points.

Sean

Reviewed on 12/04/2021

Spinify Review- Sean Mulvey

It has been a great experience and very useful in getting people motivated to hit their goals.

Pros

It makes it fun and competitive to track strategic goals such as phone dials and talk time among our organization. We have also been using the platform to track our biggest loser competition we are holding this year.

Cons

Sometimes there are boards that no longer show up on my feed that I would like to track.

joe
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

Decent sales visualization app

I guess it gamifies sales metrics and makes it fun to come to work every day. That's the goal at least.

Pros

Spinify was easy to log into, it tracks different sales metrics from salesforce like personal and team quota attainment, calls in a day, demos scheduled etc. It gamifies day to day or week to week metrics and can be displayed on monitors for the whole team to see. It can also be configured to play a song of choice when something fun happens like closing a deal.

Cons

Don't really have any cons other than it's not an app I use often nor do I get much out of it.

Yolanda

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

Such a great product and easy to set up.

We use it for tracking and to see where we are for sales. This is a great benefit for us.

Pros

This is a very easy product to use. It helps our sales team very much! This is a great way for us to track our daily goals and the team can see where they are at.

Cons

Honestly I cant seem to find a con about this software. Being in the software industry, you expect glitches but with this, that is not the case.

Easy to Use and View

Pros

Easy updates comparing team members on appraisals, commissions, etc.

Cons

Loud sounds which I’m not sure how to lower volume apart from the TV on which it’s displayed

Heidi
  • Industry: Information Services

Great product!

Pros

It is a fun product that creates a sense of competition

Cons

Nothing at all. Works great, no complaints

Bryn
  • Industry: Automotive

Great Product with Great Visuals

Pros

Easy to integrate and setup with many platforms. Clear visuals for the team and great center piece for our sales area

Cons

Few quirks with the setup but there are easy workaround and the support is great to resolve issues quickly.

Jeff
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 13/06/2018

I have setup 20 + boards, it's very straightforward and easy to use, great for knowing the...

everyone in the company knows the score for their respective departments.

Pros

easy setup and lots of integration with other systems to get data into the leaderboards. the backend layout improvements have streamlined getting things completed. the help system is always great. I have used the Live chat and haven't been disappointed with the service!

Cons

sync can be an issue with the feeds which requires help from Spinify to correct. some of the errors are very vague and also requires help from Spinify.
when creating leaderboards you will receive a message saying the "there was an error saving or creating the board" but it will create the board, if your not aware of this you can sometimes make 10 boards trying to get the original one to save

Evan
  • Industry: E-Learning

Increase Engagement on Sales Floor

Spinify has added gamification and excitement to the sales team. It adds fuel to the floor and everyone has benefitted from celebrating with others.

Pros

Spinify dashboards have been integral to our sales floor competitions and goal management. The biggest hit has been personalized videos to celebrate individuals who have successes.

One great feature WOULD BE to enable individuals to create their own dashboards, and to allow a list of videos to randomly select.

We're also excited to get into the store.

Cons

The interface of Spinify is a bit antiquated and could really use a face-lift. The product is great and has redeeming qualities but it can be hard to look past the interface.

Toan

Great Product Very Helpful On Our Sales Floor

Pros

Easy to use and customizable to show everything that is important to a sales team. We use it daily to keep track of sales and see how the team is doing.

Cons

Sometimes has connection issues, but that could be because of the internet in the building. Other than that there isn't anything that I really do not like about the software.

Chelsea

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

Love Spinify Leaderboards

Pros

Brings great competitiveness between my sales agents.

Cons

Have no cons regarding spinify. It works great for what I require.

Gina

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

It helps to enhance the office competition!

It accurately captures our daily and monthly numbers and helps boost competition amongst the sales team.

Pros

I get to see my daily and monthly numbers and how I compare to the rest of the office. This is a great tool to have for a sales team. it boosts competition and makes everyone work harder. We also have an office in Australia and we get to see the deals they are closing thanks to Spinify. This also integrates with Salesforce so it accurately captures our numbers.

Cons

There have only been a few times when it takes a long time to load but it has not been a problem at all. Such an important tool to have for a sales team.

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

Spinify Review

Fantastic experience, especially with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our customer support agent!

Pros

Being able to highlight each of our sales agents achievements is paramount within our company

Cons

Sometimes connecting Spinify to our CRM can be an issue.

Emmanuel
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 13/06/2018

It is very useful. We use this to display the ranks of our agents and their overall standing.

Pros

How it displays the data and the graphics that it uses.
Easy to understand.
Exciting to use.
Simple and easy to use tool.

Cons

As of the moment I don't have any thing that I don't like about the tool. It is very useful and easy to use.

Ben

Reviewed on 12/06/2018

Easy To Use Gamification Software!

Pros

The visual options are sharp, and the software is easy to use. Overall a great way to support gamification!

Cons

The transitions could be a little bit smoother, and I wish the supported slightly larger file uploads.

Joy
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 05/04/2021

Spinify

Pros

It allows for healthy competition within our company.

Cons

It’s not easy to know where everything is. Could be sleeker and more modern.