MailerLite Reviews

About MailerLite

MailerLite is a cloud-based email marketing solution. Key features include campaign reporting, email automation, subscriber list management and result tracking. The solution helps users to design email campaigns in the form of...

4.8

Browse MailerLite Reviews

2,025 of 2,025 reviews
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 23/08/2021

Clean and Easy to Use UI, FREE tier options and features the **BEST** in the industry.

Excellent....no complaints whatsoever. Customer service was prompt and helpful

Pros

How easy it is to use. I logged in and setup a campaign with a subscription form on the landing page I had built in less than 10 minutes. Was able to verify my sending email domain quickly, and test everything with no deliverability options. None of the emails wen to spam, like other platforms I've tested, from my same domain I was using, emails went to spam, or took ages to arrive in the inbox in my test runds.

Cons

No library of images, for example other platforms are connected to pixabay or unsplash, but this is a small price to pay, as their basic pro plan starts at a low fee of $10 per month (or $84 per year) - for 5 landing pages and one website, THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE price.

Response from MailerLite

You review titles is making us blush, Michael! What a treat to read this. Thank you so much on behalf of our team to write this.

Glad you became part of our community.

Edit: Just realized I didn't add this little part in - we do have Unsplash integrated, so a little odd that you cannot see this from your end.

Here's a link that might help: https://www.mailerlite.com/video-tutorials/file-manager-store-and-organize-your-images

If this doesn't work, please get in touch with our support team as they will help you out with this.

Replied 26/08/2021
Autumn

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Affordable and Alright

For the price it is great, but there are better options out there if you have the budget. It gets the job done and works as advertised, but with some kinks here and there.

Pros

For the amount of people we work with, we qualify for the free plan, which is amazing. It integrates well with Facebook, which our clientele is active on. It is a solid tool for sending out mass emails.

Cons

It is not very user-friendly, we had trouble authenticating our accounts at first. A lot of our staff is older and they struggle with the software at times.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

MailerLite is more affordable for us than GMass.

GMass
Ricki
Ricki
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

MailerLite is great, but you need to have a little knowledge/persistence of email platforms

I like MailerLite for the how polished it looks. But it's not the first choice I suggest to my clients and it has a learning curve. I use it for my automated campaign and I think it can be a great option for someone who puts in the effort to learn it. But if you want the quickest option I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

Pros

MailerLite has beautiful looking emails, the design options make the emails look really nice, like they come from a program that must cost money, but the great thing is they have a robust free program.

Cons

It can be difficult to figure out how to set up the campaigns. And there are less people who put out tutorials, so it can take some digging to find a YouTube video that explains the exact thing you are trying to accomplish.

Top MailerLite Alternatives

Courtney

Reviewed on 18/02/2024

The Best EMS For Your Business!

Overall, I am very happy with Mailerlite and have been recommending them to friends and colleagues for over four years now. I will remain on Classic until they discontinue it.

Pros

Mailerlite is the best when it comes to deliverability, features, and price point. Mailerlite's automations are complex and really help you warm up your leads for a better relationship without having to personally email every single lead individually. I also like that I can tag where a lead onboarded from so I can track how well that source fits into my marketing process. I've enjoyed great deliverability since my move to Mailerlite with more subscribers getting all my import updates and more sales as a result. Mailerlite also has a robust customer service department that is always quick to help when any issues do arise.

Cons

I'm not a fan of the new Mailerlite. I am staying on Classic because the huge price increase and the clunkiness of the new interface. It's not something I look forward to having to learn and especially not at double to price. I wish Mailerlite would honor a discount for Classic users to be grandfathered in at a better rate.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

The price point was insanely different for the same amount of contacts. Nearly double of what I pay with Mailerlite and for fewer features. The interface of Mailchimp was also not very user-friendly. Deliverability was also very hit-or-miss.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

I had considered Active Campaign because it too has some advanced features I was looking for like automations , A/B testing, and appealing templates, but utlimatley the price point was too far out of my budget.

Reviewed on 25/02/2024

Review of MailerLite from a beginner.

I am slowly "coming up to speed" and hope that I will be less frustrated as I continue to learn and incorporate all of its features.

Pros

Good deliverability. Wonderful chat support - great support team!

Cons

Not as user friendly as I would like. I'm having to go to chat support and this is after watching tutorials. I admit, I am not a "tech" yet hoped it would be easier to use.

Clare
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Great for email collection and email management for authors

Pros

I find it very easy to use! I'm not technical at all, and there are plentiful tips and guides to help you connect Mailerlite to your website and to Bookfunnel if you want to give away a magnet to encourage readers to sign up to your email list.

Cons

I found it slightly confusing when my Mailerlite Classic account was closing down and I needed to migrate across to new Mailerlite but the help desk has been excellent in helping me navigate this.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

I read a great post by another author, [sensitive content hidden], who recommended Mailerlite instead.

Reviewed on 05/04/2024

mailerlite mail

so far positive experience and clients like it as they can have automation set so not having to keep manually sending out emails

Pros

can create campaigns and set automation and work flows

Cons

some aspects need to be looked into to understand and follow

• Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 18/03/2024

Low budget alternative

Pros

The cost is lower than many other services.

Cons

My opening rate went down so I had to switch back to another service.

zuberi

Reviewed on 05/04/2024

Great for sending emails to my list

Overall experience has been great and I would recommend to other businesses partners.

Pros

I like the ease of use it's easy to use for a beginner the email templates are great too. Emails are always sent on time.

Cons

Only thing I dislike is the price but I guess you get what you pay for so no cons.

Anna
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 29/02/2024

User-friendly product and excellent service!

Excellent value for a business with basic marketing needs - great service, great product, great price! Very grateful to have tried MailerLite :-)

Pros

As a small business that simply needs a website, a couple of landing pages and the ability to send a weekly newsletter out to its customers, MailerLite is exactly what we need! The software is user-friendly and offers plenty of options to design campaigns and pages that feel customized, attractive and professional for our customers. As someone with no background in computers or web design, I have been very impressed with how easy it has been to use MailerLite. On top of that, the customer support is excellent! I recently ran into an issue where my newsletters "soft bounced" with all of the customers on our distribution list who had a certain email domain (I noticed this while reviewing the very helpful reports that MailerLite generates every time I send a campaign). I submitted a request for support and received a reply 2 days later to say that MailerLite had looked into it, followed up with the email provider in question and the problem had been resolved! For a small business on a tight budget, I really don't think that you can beat the quality of this product or the service provided! Would highly recommend.

Cons

To be honest, I am having a hard time thinking of what I don't like about MailerLite. I suppose it would be nice to have support available by phone but, given the price I am paying, I really couldn't expect that. And besides, the tech support by email has been excellent and met all of my support needs so far!

Maggie
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

Easy to use Email Campaign Builder

MailerLite is easy to use and their team has been very responsive. For example. when we had to upgrade our license as we had hit our subscriber count, last minute, on a Friday, I was stressing! They got our license updated quickly so I could get my time sensitive email out on time.

Pros

This software was easy to implement and use! We have a period of high traffic where we have to reach out to multiple segments with customized information. MailerLite takes the stress out of it. It is easy to manage our subscriber list and I appreciate the intuitive advanced recipient settings that allow me to build in logic based on subscriber segments for sending email campaigns. The simple and easy to use stats let me see what is working. We compare this to a response/action in another system, as our emails are targeting groups with a call to action. I also like how easy it is to copy existing campaigns and easily modify them for different segments. I can build up all my campaigns and have them scheduled to help manage our 'traffic' in our office and systems. I also found that we can set up templates once we have customized the content to help maintain brand consistency, which saves us time and ensures the necessary details are included. I like that I can easily preview and test campaigns - mostly that I can view the desktop and mobile in the browser.

Cons

I've used other software that let us to custom html email design. The built in content builder can be a bit challenging if you really want to customize for a specific look. That being said, the content builder is made to let anyone easily and quickly create emails.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

We had used a free version of a MailChimp with issues and received poor customer services. Literally, they never replied to us after multiple attempts. We had used this product for a few years on the free version, so were invested, but ultimately couldn't use it due to poor customer service, especially knowing our future growth would require purchasing/subscribing to the premium version.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

MailerLite's free version restricted unique users, not the number of emails sent. We often need to email large segments on the same day. The free version made the most sense at the time. We continued with MailerLite because their licensing was affordable and we could pay monthly, and weren't committed to a year long contract.
Jade C

Reviewed on 18/02/2022

Happy Mailerlite Customer!

MailerLite helps me reach my readers with beautiful emails that are simple to design, and their tracking features let me know how successful a particular campaign has been.

Pros

Some of the things I love about Mailerlite are the affordability, the ease of use, the knowledge base, and--when you can't figure out how to do something--STELLAR customer service. Every time I've had to reach out to someone, they've helped me quickly, giving me the information I need and the tools to find what I need next time. And they are consistently improving. Several years ago, I switched from another provider to Mailerlite to save money and expected fewer bells and whistles, but Mailerlite has not disappointed me.

Cons

There are minor automation features I'd love to see deployed in the future, but when I say minor, I mean it. I could live without those tweaks for the rest of my life and still be thrilled.

ConvertKit

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Cost. Mailchimp's pricing got to be too much for me. I also tried other services and found MailerLite to be more affordable without sacrificing service.

Affordability.

Response from MailerLite

So glad to hear that we've been able to support your business and help you reach your audience. Thanks a lot for the review, Jade.

Replied 22/02/2022
Kevin

Reviewed on 22/06/2022

Great mailing system

A great overall package that's made a real difference to our scope and reach. Particularly helpful are the automation and modal options for signups. Great reporting too!

Pros

This is an easy-to-use, easy to setup, and easy to maintain system, that doesn't cost the earth for smaller businesses. Great set of features with easy mail construction tools, and some great visual features for better email appearances. Also has easy database management and personalisation tools.

Cons

Not much. Pruning and managing subs database is always painful, but not particularly more so in MaileLite. The builder is goog, but could do with some more specialist modules relevant to book publishers, perhaps.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

YMLP was a bit outdated, and didn't offer the features and visual quality of MailerLite.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Mostly price-vs-customer database size, but available features was abig part of our decision, with MailerLite offering more features for construction, and ease of use for our less-tech savvy staff.
Melanie Latrelle
Melanie Latrelle
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 20/08/2022

I've been using MailerLite for business for years!!

I've been using MailerLite for my business for years. It has served all of my email marketing needs and lead generation leads. I've seen other platforms, however I have chosen to stick with MailerLite because it is easy to use and the support is great, and the platform has stayed consistent and serves me well in my business.

The free version offers so much for new business owners to get started. MailerLite is a fully comprehensive email marketing platform.

Pros

Ever since I started my first business, I've been using MailerLite. I did research other competitors, however their platforms were not as easy to use as MailerLite. I love that as a new business owner, I was able to get on a free plan to get started and be able to send out emails and do automations. The platform is easy to use and understand. I love how I can integrate forms into my website for lead generation and for capturing contact information.

I use this platform for email automations when people subscribe to my freebie. I also use it for sending beautifully designed emails - there are many customization options. I like using the landing page feature for my freebie offer as well. On my contact page, I've embedded a MailerLite form to capture contact information for my leads.

MailerLite makes it easy for me to gather email addresses, send out campaigns, and monitor engagement.

Cons

I would like more options to customize the embedded forms so that it blends seamlessly into my custom website design.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Mailchimp was confusing to use and not easy to understand. Also, I was helping a client with Mailchimp and it was malfunctioning and not sending out emails properly. We were both frustrated that a simple feature was not working properly. I like MailerLite because it functions as expected every time.

Response from MailerLite

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with us. We're also happy to hear your feedback on how we can improve.

Replied 31/08/2022
Konstantinos

Reviewed on 27/10/2022

An excellent service.

Amazing! Not only is it a reliable service overall, but it integrates with most popular platforms, and works very well. To make the experience even better, there is a friendly and knowledgeable support team to assist you quickly and conveniently should you need any questions answered.

Pros

It is easy to work with, and integrates well with most popular platforms.

Cons

The fact that there exist some bugs in the back end. Also the fact that due to this being a transitional period, there exist both an old and a new Mailerlite versions, which might create some confusion for daily users, both in terms of UI, and UX.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Mostly it was because of the lower cost of Mailerlite's, but also the UI was friendlier.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

It was the better choice overall.
Temima
Temima
  • Industry: Executive Office

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

My most-recommended software

Overall, I am highly satisfied with the product and will continue recommending it.

Pros

MailerLite makes it so easy to get started with email marketing. They do make you jump through a few hoops to verify your account if you don't have a website, but that contributes to their high deliverability rate.Once your account is approved, you can import your subscribers and send a campaign in less than an hour. And their customer service is top-notch!

Cons

There are a few advanced features that MailerLite is missing, so if you will be relying heavily on evergreen funnels to fuel your business, I would not recommend MailerLite.

ConvertKit and ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

I chose MailerLite over their competitors because you can't beat the offering on the free plan, or the ease of use as compared to other platforms.
Jade
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 02/05/2023

Inexpensive and easy to get started with!

I enjoyed Mailerlite, but as the number of subscribers I had grew, I decided to look for a mailing service that was more cost-effective.

Pros

Mailerlite seems like a great, starting tool for those on the smaller scale who are looking to send mass emails for marketing/business. I like that they have easy-to-use tools and features to get started without needing much instruction or tutorial.

Cons

The website was occasionally laggy for me and a lot of functions could possibly be condensed into fewer clicks.

Flodesk and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

I no longer qualified for free emails from Mailchimp due to the # of my subscribers, so I switched over to Mailerlite, which was the most inexpensive service I could find to fit my needs.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Mailerlite was cheaper for the # of subscribers that I had at the time.
Terra
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 22/06/2023

I keep coming back because they're that good!

I first started using Mailerlite for my author business and found it very useful. Then we started using it for our digital media company because the ease of use is wonderful for my whole team.

Pros

They keep improving their product and making it better and better for my company.

Cons

In the past, I wanted the automations to be stronger and more skilled with triggers. This has definitely improved over the years.

Leadpages

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

The pop-ups are so good with Mailerlite. I was unhappy with the pop-ups on the other platforms.

ConvertKit, Drip and Kajabi

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Mailerlite integrates with my Shopify website, and I can get all the tools I need with both alternatives.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

One of the best email marketing solutions I've found (and I've tried them ALL!)

So far (for the past six months) I've been working on a free plan, and haven't even begun to dig into what MailerLite can REALLY do for power users, but I've been extremely happy with what I've been able to accomplish with them so far. Remain very impressed with the number/quality of features. As an aside, they send a newsletter that is among the most helpful I've received.

Pros

Having tried other competitors, I've found MailerLite to be among the most intuitive, and DEFINITELY offers the most bang for the buck. So far, I haven't encountered any major issues. The process of uploading and cleaning subscriber lists, configuring lists & groups, managing signup forms, and setting up/sending campaigns + automated series' has been painless compared to the other email marketing solutions I've tried. Everything works as expected, and it doesn't take a long time to accomplish the small weekly email tasks I need to do. They have a number of good integrations and I particularly appreciate how they can work with Woocommerce. It's also been nice to be able to add users with different roles.

Cons

So far my one real complaint is that working in the backend can feel a bit slow at times. It's also a small gripe, but editing forms takes a bit longer than it should, as you have to click through a few screens to finally save your updated form.

ConvertKit

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

I was with Mailchimp for years, but it had become extremely expensive and I could no longer justify what my newsletters were costing to send. I tried SendinBlue but onboarding was a mess and the backend was extremely clunky. I switched to Flodesk, but unfortunately, they seem to be working through a lot of issues that are to be expected when a product is still in beta. MailerLite seemed to be the best value, and after having used it for the last six months, I definitely believe it is.

Cost

Response from MailerLite

Glad to have you with us. Sharing a little secret with you today, we have heard our users and their feedback and there are some excited things in store in the future that might make all your cons go away for good.

Keep an eye out :)

Replied 04/10/2021
Sapph
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 20/05/2019

Easy-to-use affordable email marketing platform with all of the features most people need

Pros

MailerLite is one of the most affordable email marketing platforms right now with all of the features most people need like automations, a drag and drop builder and embedded signup forms.

Their most useful feature is automations, which lets you send a sequence of emails to subscribers if they join a list, if one of their contact fields gets updated (example: if they go from being a free to a paid member), if they click on a link, etc. You can also create yes/no branches at different points in the automation to send different emails to subscribers after they meet or don't meet a certain criteria.

They also have a decent free plan for those who are starting out or looking to test the platform. The free plan includes automations and most of their key features.

I also use personally use their APIs to automatically add new members to specific automations - they are well documented and easy to follow.

Cons

1. Right now, you can only create yes or no branches in automations. So for example, let's say that you want subscribers who already downloaded a lead gen to not receive an email in the automation about it. The only way to do this right now is to create a yes/no branch. If yes, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the yes branch *without* the specific email. If no, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the no branch *with* specific email.

But if you want subscribers in both branches to receive the rest of the other emails, you'd have to have duplicate emails in the yes and no branch. It gets time-consuming if you want to add more emails to the automation (you'd have to add them both to the yes and no branch) or if you need to update any of the existing emails (you'd have to update both in the yes and no branch).

It would be easier if you can simply add specific criteria to each email in the automation. So for example, if the subscriber meets the criteria, they'll receive this email in the automation. If not, they skip that email but still receive the next ones (if they match the criteria).

2. They had deliverability issues in the past which they did work really hard to fix. However, based on my experiences and that of what others have reported, overall open rates (with an authenticated domain) tend to be somewhat lower than a few other top platforms.

Audrey
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 07/05/2021

Finally, an email service that keeps it simple.

MailerLite makes it easy to send professional emails my customers enjoy opening. Emails look better and it saves me time.

Pros

For me, the thing that separates MailerLite from other email services is its RSS feature. We post blogs almost daily. Then, once a week, we send a summary of our posts to our email list. When we were using Constant Contact, I had to make that summary email manually. With MailerLite, I hook up the RSS feed, and they automatically create the summary email and send it out for me. MailChimp has an RSS feature, but the formatting is a bland list. MailerLite wins here because I can edit how the RSS feed looks (e.g., use featured images, automated columns).

Cons

My biggest gripe is when you preview pending RSS emails in the queue. The test email shows older blog posts. However, when the queued email does officially send, it's the correct blog post.

Constant Contact

Response from MailerLite

Hey Audrey, thank you for the feedback regarding the RSS - I will make sure to pass this on to our team for further inspection.

- Lay

Replied 19/05/2021
Eleda

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

Get it for the program - Keep it for the great support

ML makes it easy for me to shoot out emails to our customers to announce new products, sales, and events. We used them for over a year originally, then decided to give Shopify's new built-in email program a try. It was painful to use, extremely limited, and there was not one feature that was as good as MailerLite. We stuck with Shopify Email for almost a year, amid promises it would get better, but finally went back to MailerLite, and immediately remembered how painless - dare I say, even fun - it could be to send out emails.

Pros

The program has the most flexibility in design and automation that we've seen, with the best pricing for these features of any program for a small business. Automatically pull in products from your website with pricing, description and image all set - That saves a lot of time when you want to feature an item, and directs people right to its page to purchase it. Include images, videos, blog posts and tons of other items in your email anytime.

So, features are great, but at some point, you're going to run into something you don't know how to do. That's where it's important to have a great support team backing up a product, and MailerLite's is SUPERB! They usually get back to my email within a very short time, and they almost always can point me to a tutorial video for just the thing I'm trying to do, as well as giving me an answer within the email and an invitation to write with further questions. Their tutorials are professional, well-planned, and easy to follow. Everyone I've spoken with through the years has been friendly and happy to help.

Cons

My biggest challenges have been little things, like not being able to automatically segment customers by the US state they're from. (We'd like to be able to send out some emails just to people within driving distance.) However, I haven't been able to find that on any other program, either, yet. If they could add it, though, it would put them even further above others!

Response from MailerLite

What a lovely review, Eleda - and also the use of the word "superb" is by far my fave - it's a favorite of mine.

I also wanted to thank you for your feedback regarding the segments - should you wish, you can always request these add-ons through your personal profile. Here, other users of the Community can also upvote the feature.

Replied 04/10/2021
Monica
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 12/11/2021

Only The Inexperienced User Grumbles About Mailerlite

If you haven't figured out that Mailerlite is one of those hills I die on in loving the app, then you didn't read my review thoroughly

Pros

I work primarily with authors. As a general rule, authors are control freaks (I know, I'm one myself.) Whenever I hear complaints about Mailerlite open rates, click throughs, management etc. as a loyal customer, I counter with my extended use of the app, how long it takes to build an audience, stop expecting immediate magical results that NO mailing list vendor can give you. The app is the tool, the user needs to know how to manipulate it to their advantage by know how to entertain, hone their lists, and maximize their mailings. MOST OF ALL EMAIL REPUTATION is crucial. Few users get that. A smaller tighter list of 5k subscribers is worth more than a list of 15k because most of that 15k sign up then never read or click through. Wastes money, time, and message focusing.

I have NEVER had any of the problems I see others complain about. No one can be an expert in everything, and while newsletters are crucial to an author, few of them get that it take a strong understanding of mailing list marketing, and creative thinking to use Mailerlite to it's fullest potential.
IMHO Mailerlite can't be beat with their innovative offerings for the budget-mined businesses. BUT you need to know how to use it. Most complainers have unrealistic expectations. They're not looking at the overall picture. The only other vendor I would choose over Mailerlite is AC, but I can manage w/o extra bells and whistles because my expertise is in marketing and the app's abilities to build strong lists.

Cons

The only thing I wish Mailerlite had is some of the detailed tracking that Active Campaign offers, but that requires a lot of programming, and would cost more. I also wish they could transfer over the ability for more custom design that can be applied to everything I create template or email wise. When I have to recreate things, it takes time, and that costs my clients money. Also, lately there seems to be some server delays as certain times of the day the app churns while trying to get from one place to another. But AC has similar problems. I don't know if that's completely their fault though with more and more people working from home, it's bound to impact local traffic on the user's end. However, I'm on 5G and I still have issues with load times . So it's something they need to be aware.

Response from MailerLite

I think your phrase "one of those hills I die on" genuinely just make me spit the tea out of my mouth.

Thank you so much for such an amazing review - I always find it amazingly entertaining to read reviews that have been very creatively crafted and left behind.

I would love to ask you for some details and send you a little gift from my end. Feel free to reply to this, and we can get in touch.

Replied 18/11/2021
Gitte
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 31/03/2023

Affordable Email Marketer

This is a great tool to sell digital products, integrate your Shopify store, offer paid newsletter subscriptions, create blogs, and automate targeted emails!

Pros

You can use this software for free for up to 1000 subscribers, how amazing! It features a drag-and-drop editor, 10 different landing page options, and different options for signup forms and pop-ups.

Cons

I use the free service so I can not complain! Everything works perfectly, the analytics could be improved, but again I am on the free version.

Simplicity
Hemal

Reviewed on 09/08/2023

Great experience.

Pros

As a business owner, I searched for the right email marketing solution and tried various platforms. MailerLite turned out to be perfect for me. Creating email campaigns and automations is simple, and setting up email sequences is a breeze.

Cons

In the free version, the form widget (WordPress), there shouldn't be a watermark either, as it appears larger than the form itself.

Klaviyo

Klaviyo and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Because of the subscribers and automation.